PDA

View Full Version : General talk Old Timer - Tia's Place (Artarmon and North Sydney)

tarl1975
18-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Since I started, does anyone remember this Chinese lady called Tia. She used to have hot Asian WLs working for her in Artarmon and North Sydney. I remember Neesha the best. We got on very well. She would come to for an appointment for me only. I still remember that's the place I got my first ever BBBJ by a very young Aussie girl

I am showing my age here...

IExperiment
19-09-2013, 12:55 AM
Since I started, does anyone remember this Chinese lady called Tia. She used to have hot Asian WLs working for her in Artarmon and North Sydney. I remember Neesha the best. We got on very well. She would come to for an appointment for me only. I still remember that's the place I got my first ever BBBJ by a very young Aussie girl

I am showing my age here...

Tell me the St I might remember :)

tarl1975
19-09-2013, 12:58 AM
IExperiment: They operated at the Penthouse at the 3 big apartment blocks at Artarmon - entrance to the highway. Does it ring the bell?

IExperiment
19-09-2013, 01:00 AM
IExperiment: They operated at the Penthouse at the 3 big apartment blocks at Artarmon - entrance to the highway. Does it ring the bell?

Is this the one Bp petrol station on the right off the freeway and Kentucky on the left ?? this apartment ??

tarl1975
19-09-2013, 01:23 AM
IExperiment: Yes, that's exactly right! I guess you have been there before then!

IExperiment
19-09-2013, 01:42 AM
IExperiment: Yes, that's exactly right! I guess you have been there before then!

Thats a Meriton apartment I think or I am just lost to many places I visited :) to much to remember but yes I saw a girl there but dont really remember that much as the experience must not be that special.

tarl1975
19-09-2013, 02:53 PM
hahaha... I, on the other hand, tend to stick to one girl only until they leave or retire. The only reason I remember this place is because the Shanghai girl who I saw regularly said to me "don't forget me" the last time I saw her. She was working in an office job already and took a 40 minute trip to come to see me on that weekend. I was surprised that's how long it took her to get there remembering that she also needed to take another 40 minutes to go back. She would be one of the so call super brand girls or one of the Big ones.