PDA

View Full Version : General talk The bachelor

d_concierge
19-09-2013, 12:37 AM
What a great way to do intro. Wish I was that guy I would do any one of them.

IExperiment
19-09-2013, 12:44 AM
What a great way to do intro. Wish I was that guy I would do any one of them.

You need a lot of class and dont just stick your tounge in any of them till the right time. You have the will power for it ??

herecticx
19-09-2013, 12:59 AM
id just fuck them all make them cancel the show and possibly a few charges of rape

IExperiment
19-09-2013, 01:06 AM
id just fuck them all make them cancel the show and possibly a few charges of rape

lol that why your not on the show dude :)
He have class and I dont know how long he can keep it up. I dont watch the show but the ad show one blond girl trying to kiss him and he pull back as it is not the right time to smash her yet :)

herecticx
19-09-2013, 01:12 AM
lol that why your not on the show dude :)
He have class and I dont know how long he can keep it up. I dont watch the show but the ad show one blond girl trying to kiss him and he pull back as it is not the right time to smash her yet :)

you seem to be more interested in the "bachelor" himself rather than the girls ;)

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2013, 01:28 AM
I think the girls in Beauty and the Geek have bigger boobs, some of them may not be natural though!

Just can't watch the whole episode at home with the family.......

IExperiment
19-09-2013, 01:43 AM
you seem to be more interested in the "bachelor" himself rather than the girls ;)

Good one he look decent and deserve to be the baclelor but like I say I dont even watch the show and just saw the preview.
Actually they did so much preview I cant even miss it when I am watching the news ...lol...

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2013, 02:13 AM
Good one he look decent and deserve to be the baclelor but like I say I dont even watch the show and just saw the preview.
Actually they did so much preview I cant even miss it when I am watching the news ...lol...

I think the host in the American show is pretty handsome looking and he is pretty smooth too, hosting the same show for 14/15 seasons ??