PDA

View Full Version : Poplar (oasis) massage, Surry Hills, Something special.

yipsamsam
19-09-2013, 02:27 PM
Sorry, My English is not very good. I can't write a after report...

Just visit poplar massage, I think the same boss with oasis massage. Have one amazing girl I can't remember the name.
Part 1 massage is normal, if you really prefer massage, I suggest you visit meeks massage in Kingsford (no HJ).
Part 2 is very special, after B2B, She put a condom on her fingers...Then massage my asshole...first time to try it, I remember someone said this is prostate massage. I am not gay, but the feeling is really wonderful, then she is doing HJ for me, the fingers still in there...I think she touch my G-spot, the HJ was amazing too. Then I cum a lot...

Paid $130 for an hour, but I suggest have 1 hour normal massage in the other thai shop ($70 per hour), than have half hour in this shop ($70 half hour). That would be great...

Cheers

paulgallen
19-09-2013, 03:50 PM
a finger in your ass, shame u didnt provide name otherwise she be busy getting requests. Not that theres anything wrog with that...

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2013, 05:05 PM
a finger in your ass, shame u didnt provide name otherwise she be busy getting requests. Not that theres anything wrog with that...

If you are interested Gal,

There are plenty of shops where the "prostate" massage services can be provided:

Mimi and Lisa from Stanmore,

Candy and Lisa (different Lisa) from QVB

Sherry from Snow lotus

Mimi (different Mimi) from Silver Fox

Eva from shop 9, 741 George St

Amy from 316 Central

Yuki from 288 Wattle St

And they won't be using a Dom, using latex glove instead

Enjoy

Cheer

Ps the best of them all is little Leng Leng of course!

Chucky
19-09-2013, 05:15 PM
not for me.

paulgallen
19-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Ahlungor
So much knowledge. So you are not just a tits man.
haha, just joking man.

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Ahlungor
haha, just joking man.

Haha, don't get me wrong brother, I haven't had a full on (or full IN !!) prostate massage myself, but a little bit of light rimming with the fingers could be quite enjoyable when carried out sensually and gently.

I knew it was on offer because I talk with my MLs a lot and I also pay attention to details, if you see a box of latex gloves sitting on the shelf and ask what's that for, your question will be answered. Then it's a matter of who actually are skilled enough to do it - and usually only the professionally trained or very experienced MLs are !

Just my two cents

Cheers

:cool2:

Eureka
19-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Ahlungor
haha, just joking man.

Took the words right out of my mouth !
- I thought he was just a huge tits man also
- Now I realise AhLungor is a Tits & Arse man !!!
The only diff is the Arse is his Own !!!!!

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2013, 06:15 PM

Haha, very funny brother Eureka,

Don't worry, if I won't let Leng Leng's beautiful little finger go all in, I won't be letting anyone else's in that's for sure.

But to be totally honest, if Leng ever comes out of retirement - then I may think about it really seriously.............lol

Cheers

:cool2:

x11
19-09-2013, 08:10 PM

I thought the arse is defined as tits on the other side so of course bro ahlungor is going to love a good pair of cheeky cheeks!

wilisno
19-09-2013, 08:22 PM
I thought the arse is defined as tits on the other side so of course bro ahlungor is going to love a good pair of cheeky cheeks!

Arse is " đít " in Vietnamese. Arse hole = Lổ đít

x11
19-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Arse is " đít " in Vietnamese. Arse hole = Lổ đít

so tits would be high dit? ?? lol

rainjy
19-09-2013, 09:36 PM
any chance something will pop out on her finger?

wilisno
19-09-2013, 09:57 PM
any chance something will pop out on her finger?

Ask yourself ! ;) ;) ;)