PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Has anyone tried this chick at browns plains?

hoodzy2000
19-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone has tried this chick at browns plains?

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_189415234/incalls-browns-plains.html

I've seen her post a few times before but have been to busy, but i'm free tomorrow so I thought I'd give her a try, just wanted to see what the reviews were like first.

xzaq
22-09-2013, 07:28 AM
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone has tried this chick at browns plains?

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_189415234/incalls-browns-plains.html

I've seen her post a few times before but have been to busy, but i'm free tomorrow so I thought I'd give her a try, just wanted to see what the reviews were like first.

tried to see her once when it was in salisbury.. total fuck around & wasted 45 mins txting back & forth asking me dumb questions..didn't go thru with it.. just another fucking locanto drug ridden skank whore bogan i think..

ps there's 1 on locanto that is at creastmead (worst street in even worse suburb).. advertises as 28yo in need of help.. another drug ridden bogan.. beware..

Heisenberg
22-09-2013, 09:22 PM
tried to see her once when it was in salisbury.. total fuck around & wasted 45 mins txting back & forth asking me dumb questions..didn't go thru with it.. just another fucking locanto drug ridden skank whore bogan i think..

ps there's 1 on locanto that is at creastmead (worst street in even worse suburb).. advertises as 28yo in need of help.. another drug ridden bogan.. beware..

I've been wanting to try out one of those ads down Logan way.. seem to be all Marsden/Crestmead but I suspect you might be right.

Did you actually try any of them?

xzaq
23-09-2013, 03:39 PM
I've been wanting to try out one of those ads down Logan way.. seem to be all Marsden/Crestmead but I suspect you might be right.

Did you actually try any of them?

the 1 now @ browns plains (formerly salisbury) fucked me around too much so didn't even get to the door. total bogan.

I walked when the 1 @ creastmead opened the door & I looked at it & it's eyes & i saw inside the house. total bogan again.