PDA

View Full Version : General talk Privacy of the entrance

Heisenberg
19-09-2013, 06:06 PM
Do you ever get the feeling that people are looking at you funny when you approach or enter these places?

Example while waiting for GTM Underwood to open, sitting in the car playing a game on my phone saw a guy next to me doing the same thing (he'd approached the door earlier and saw closed sign), when he realized I was there as well he drove off. Made me feel seedy, like I was visiting somewhere I shouldn't be.

Do you tend to avoid places with less private entrances or does it not bother you?

Cheers.

Boney
19-09-2013, 06:16 PM
When I first started punting 4 years or so ago I used to wear the dark glasses, wig and have my cap pulled down. Now I don't give a shit .

CunningLinguist
19-09-2013, 06:26 PM
It is your uncertainty principle (http://theconversation.com/explainer-heisenbergs-uncertainty-principle-7512), if you don't look chances are they are not looking at you, but if you look ...

tikogoh
19-09-2013, 07:13 PM
When I first walked into GTM Salisbury, I felt that way too, because next door had a gaming session. The women looked at me with a "men are pigs" stare.

I'm glad when my session was over, they were gone

cocktus
19-09-2013, 07:14 PM
Do you ever get the feeling that people are looking at you funny when you approach or enter these places?

if you think that way, spare a thought for the girls working there who need to go in/out maybe for lunch or when they come in the morning.

tikogoh
19-09-2013, 07:18 PM
if you think that way, spare a thought for the girls working there who need to go in/out maybe for lunch or when they come in the morning.

If they're smart, they'll get someone to bring back lunch for them. Red Rooster across the road is opening soon. I wonder if I should lurk there and see if any of the girls will go there and takeaway

brownwallaby
19-09-2013, 07:29 PM
at Salisbury the girls often buy food n coffee from MacD across the road

FangBanger
19-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Privacy to me is just an added bonus because it makes things feel a bit more authentic. If I'm at a brothel and I can hear a WL in another room getting pounded and wailing in pleasure I feel happy because I know the other guy is getting VFM. If I bump into another punter along the way I'll give him the head nod provided he's not walking around with his head down like he has something to hide or feel uneasy about.

tikogoh
19-09-2013, 07:37 PM
at Salisbury the girls often buy food n coffee from MacD across the road

I guess so. It's the quickest thing for them to eat when they have so much to do. No wonder my regular is too shy to strip.

popeye96
19-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Nah, don't give a shit. The shops I go to are nowhere near where I live, so chances of bumping into someone I know are a million to one. If I happen to run into a fellow punter, that doesn't bother me either as we both know what we are there for.

Funny story. Years ago I used to be a regular at a legitimate massage shop. Went there every couple of weeks for years and saw the same ML. I once bumped into a male family friend there and was having a chat in the waiting room. He was leaving as I was arriving. If only he knew the free "extra's" that I was getting from the girl. The girl and I had a good chat and laugh about it at the time.

CunningLinguist
19-09-2013, 09:45 PM
If they're smart, they'll get someone to bring back lunch for them. Red Rooster across the road is opening soon. I wonder if I should lurk there and see if any of the girls will go there and takeaway

Imagine working in Red Rooster and seeing a parade of scantily clad WL's every lunch time!
I bet the lunch time shift is highly sought after by the male workers :)

tikogoh
19-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Imagine working in Red Rooster and seeing a parade of scantily clad WL's every lunch time!
I bet the lunch time shift is highly sought after by the male workers :)

There's always tea and dinner if lunch is too rushed. GTM Underwood closes late, so there's still chance to catch them

daveweelan82
19-09-2013, 10:06 PM
It does make laugh what guys do if your at a shop same time. Other week I was leaving a shop and a guy was about to go in the shop until he saw me,I smiled and he pretended He never saw me and walked straight past. He walked past a few te pretending he was looking for something. On the end I could not torture him any more so I left. When I looked back in my mirror I saw him running into shop. I found it quite funny. Because I don't care who sees me or knows I'm there. I even tell the Misisus I'm going for a massage she has no idea what else happens. If you try to not stand out you end up standing out lol.

Fisher
19-09-2013, 10:53 PM
I had concerns when i started punting but now i just walk in like you would into any store/shop.

CunningLinguist
19-09-2013, 11:50 PM
If girls can sit in full view in a shop that advertises brazillians etc then guys can walk in and out of establishments without any shame ...

brownwallaby
20-09-2013, 03:05 AM
I was sitting in my car parked on the side of the road near GTM Underwood for about 20 minutes around lunch time. There was quite a number of people moving around. It was an interesting game to guess which one eventually ended up entering the establishment. Approx 90% of my guess was right. When later on I got out of my car and walked towards the entrance an observer would have guessed it right too, I reckon ......

tikogoh
20-09-2013, 08:52 AM
I was sitting in my car parked on the side of the road near GTM Underwood for about 20 minutes around lunch time. There was quite a number of people moving around. It was an interesting game to guess which one eventually ended up entering the establishment. Approx 90% of my guess was right. When later on I got out of my car and walked towards the entrance an observer would have guessed it right too, I reckon ......

Lunch time? It must be very hot inside the car. It's not hard to guess who's going to see the chiropractor and who's going to GTM. I do get fearful parking my motorcycle outside of GTM because my workmates might recognise my bike. Yes, I work not too far away and I pass by GTM and Exquisite Massage every time I get to work. That's how I also know of the Red Rooster opening soon

CunningLinguist
20-09-2013, 09:04 AM

From observing the tent in your pants ?

flamingmoose
20-09-2013, 03:19 PM
How to walk into a massage shop....

http://www.fodrizzle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/inception-HATERS-GONNA-HATE.jpg

WhoopsieDoodle
20-09-2013, 08:06 PM
When I first walked into GTM Salisbury, I felt that way too, because next door had a gaming session. The women looked at me with a "men are pigs" stare.

I'm glad when my session was over, they were gone

I love the hypocrisy of society. They would hardly be the portrait of purity... Let's see them judge you while they have their husband's cock in their mouth!

I have no problem with walking in from the street... No problem standing in the foyer with another punter... Sometimes even get to talk to the ML outside for a bit.

DV8AUS
20-09-2013, 11:18 PM
How to walk into a massage shop....

http://www.fodrizzle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/inception-HATERS-GONNA-HATE.jpg

:shout::shout::shout: ha ha, love it!

herecticx
21-09-2013, 04:44 AM
i dont give a shit..

ive even popped to the room next door once in a FS shop and told the bloke he can have first dibs

thats how fucking generous i am

Brissie.Punter
21-09-2013, 05:22 PM
not just generous but also gregarious ... we need more of that in the punting community