PDA

View Full Version : General talk Every mans dream bed

Fisher
20-09-2013, 10:37 PM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3659[/ATTACH

If only one could be made in real life too feel natural and could also choose cup size

x11
21-09-2013, 09:13 AM
hehehe..... I want!

bet bro ahlungor would love one too! Spanish all night long on that!

tonyphil55
22-09-2013, 11:25 AM
Trouble with that is you might never want to get out of bed.

Sextus
22-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Damme! I just invested $1200 in a new mattress - now I see I should have done much more research and found Fisher's model.

The research I did do was difficult enough. How are you supposed to judge what a mattress will be like for the next ten years by lying down on one and adopting all your favourite sleeping positions in public and just for a few minutes?

They were all like Goldilocks's porridge, except none were "just right." I veered on the side of firmness, as a mattress too soft is like a backbreaker. And as I pointed out to the salesman, there is often a need to kneel on a mattress too - you all know why - and one too soft just doesn't work for this.

But my first night spent on my new mattress it felt like I was sleeping on an 8' x 12' slate billiard table. :burn: It had the grip of a fucking iron maiden.

There was nothing wrong with my theory about having a firm base, but all the sheepskin mattress protectors I subsequently laid down on top of it worked for a few nights until they compressed down to a tissue paper thickness and I was "back" on the billiard table again. I needed something soft on top of it that wouldn't compress! Erm, something like Fisher's dream mattress above.

My final solution (with due apologies to Herman Rommel Goring) was inspirational and is not unlike Fisher's dream mattress above. I have laid long reams of stacked bubble wrap under the sheepskin mattress protector, and hey presto! a firm base with an upper layer like fucking cloud nine!

CunningLinguist
22-09-2013, 04:55 PM
Damme! I just invested $1200 in a new mattress - now I see I should have done much more research and found Fisher's model.

The research I did do was difficult enough. How are you supposed to judge what a mattress will be like for the next ten years by lying down on one and adopting all your favourite sleeping positions in public and just for a few minutes?

They were all like Goldilocks's porridge, except none were "just right." I veered on the side of firmness, as a mattress too soft is like a backbreaker. And as I pointed out to the salesman, there is often a need to kneel on a mattress too - you all know why - and one too soft just doesn't work for this.

But my first night whole spent on my new mattress it felt like I was sleeping on an 8' x 12' slate billiard table. :burn: It had the grip of a fucking iron maiden.

There was nothing wrong with my theory about having a firm base, but all the sheepskin mattress protectors I subsequently laid down on top of it worked for a few nights until they compressed down to a tissue paper thickness and I was "back" on the billiard table again. I needed something soft on top of it that wouldn't compress! Erm, something like Fisher's dream mattress above.

My final solution (with due apologies to Herman Rommel Goring) was inspirational and is not unlike Fisher's dream mattress above. I have laid long reams of stacked bubble wrap under the sheepskin mattress protector, and hey presto! a firm base with an upper layer like fucking cloud nine!

It is a good idea to try the bed out in the shop first for all its uses, not just sleeping ...