PDA

View Full Version : Thai Shop 200 / 1 Katherine St (access off Thomas St) Chatswood: tel: 9412 1987

Richard Le Rod
21-09-2013, 12:40 PM
With the evenness of the two hands both, the service here is "tres magnifique".
The value is with and for the money.

The shop is a little small, petite, but good for les services, happy faces, tres belle.

eh voila, monsieur Le Rod recommends wthout the hesitation Thai Shop 200, Chatswood.
Very close la station, 1 minute west by walking legs.

Salut,
Richard Le Rod

qualitysteven
21-09-2013, 03:18 PM
Yeah, this place is better value than most, i agree mon ami.
Cute boss too, yummsville.

Cheers
Steven.

wannabe
21-09-2013, 05:09 PM
2 down, 1 to go.. where's the Cable Guy on this thread when we need him?

hoshimoony
21-09-2013, 05:30 PM
lol... what a coincidence that both of you come back on the exact same day :P

Seriously you guys haven't learnt have you...

Licker
21-09-2013, 06:49 PM
lol... what a coincidence that both of you come back on the exact same day :P

Seriously you guys haven't learnt have you...

With that plural, are you suggesting there's more than one poster or maybe multiple personalities?

The Cable Guy
21-09-2013, 06:55 PM
With that plural, are you suggesting there's more than one poster or maybe multiple personalities?

Well spotted Licker, it would seem you, at least, can distinguish the colour of shit from clay. That's more than what can be said for some.
And, more importantly, you have a sense of humour i think.

Cheers,
The Cable Guy

hoshimoony
21-09-2013, 08:26 PM

lol. I addressed the separate personas of Richard and steven as a "group" and thus the use of the plural, but yeah you're right it probably should have been singular :P
All too confusing tbh. Just don't add a fourth persona into the mix please.

The Cable Guy
22-09-2013, 12:33 AM
Hey chaps, takings were up again today, thanks for your help.

Regards,
The Cable Guy.

ethanhunter
22-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Hey chaps, takings were up again today, thanks for your help.

Regards,
The Cable Guy.

You are welcome! Good to see everybody's happy, keep up the good work guys!

Richard Le Rod
24-09-2013, 11:13 AM
How to say, we have so much la good value in the money ici, here.
La tree can be seen in Les great woods, and even if it falls, it is there, none.
To see with beauty of la heart the happy face in la room et aussi a la reception.
C'est tres magnifique....

Bonjour mes amis,
Richard Le Rod.

qualitysteven
24-09-2013, 01:29 PM
Yes, very good service, friendly happy faces, even though it's not the biggest place you'll see.
I haven't been disappointed yet, still working on the cute reception/manager, no luck so far.

Cheers,
Steven

The Cable Guy
24-09-2013, 02:08 PM
Good "value for money" service, no doubt about it.

Cheers,
The Cable Guy

Richard Le Rod
26-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Mai qui, la belle Thai.....

So many, how to say, happy faces with evenness both in heart and the two hand both...

Vive Le Rod.

Regards,
Richard Le Rod.

qualitysteven
28-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Yeah, fabulous service here, and the happy Thai faces just set the right mood for quality relaxation.

Totally yummsville.

Regards,
Steven.

The Cable Guy
28-09-2013, 06:00 PM

The Cable Guy
28-09-2013, 08:34 PM
Yeah, this is a great venue, really good value for money....
Totally yummsville young ladies with happy faces.

Just my two cents.

Regards,
The Cable Guy

vvillie
28-09-2013, 09:12 PM
What does a Thai massage entail? I've never tried a Thai parlour and am curious what to expect.

jellyshots
28-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Well this isn't the place to try it. Go for Thai Oasis instead. Seems like it's turned to shit since the three Horocruxes have started putting out fake AR's. It had a way better reputation when altgourami was vouching for it.

qualitysteven
28-09-2013, 10:04 PM
What does a Thai massage entail? I've never tried a Thai parlour and am curious what to expect.

You will have good time if you're good boy..I'm one of the owners. Don't listen to Cunniglinguist and Jellyshots, Poontang and a few others, they run the forum (they are all females & ladyboys) and they try to get customers to go to their preferred shops of at Ginza, 5 star, MOC, Bluemoon, TMC. So don't waste your money on heavily over-priced whores, they'll just rip you off.

Try a lovely Thai massage at Chatswood or Lindfield (346 Pacific Hwy - 9415 6217), you'll have a good time and keep some money in your pocket.

Regards,
Steve

Punter Poontang
28-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Bad mouthing other advertisers .... surely there's no need for that when this sites importance for generating trade is so minimal. :-)

qualitysteven
28-09-2013, 10:39 PM
Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Bad mouthing other advertisers .... surely there's no need for that when this sites importance for generating trade is so minimal. :-)

Business is business, regardless. Thanks again for keeping the post up there.....

Punter Poontang
28-09-2013, 11:10 PM
Business is business, regardless.

Hopefully that's what the Forum Admin says when they ban your third account this week. This is, after all, their business and I would hope they take a dim view of you slandering their existing customer base .... all those you mentioned, I might add, conduct themselves in an excellent manner on here and as a result have a very happy customer base who are happy to do their marketing for free by sharing AR's with other punters and adding to the knowledge base.

In contrast, you have at least three obvious multi's spruiking your shop with incredibly vague posts. Not one genuine AR from a paying customer that I can recall. You've spent months pretending to be a satisfied customer of your own shop, and only today admitted to being an owner.

When members of the forum have called out your appalling marketing techniques, prior to even knowing you're the owner, you've become petty and argumentative, insulting us and now slandering the competition. I couldn't give a toss what your type thinks of me, but it's pretty damn foolish to display such behaviour in front of a large chunk of the Sydney punting public ..... loads more guys read this forum than post, how many of them do you think are now queuing up to visit your shop after the way you act on here??

A smart shop owner would've listened to the potential customer base, cut the shit, and just told us actual details of your girls / service. A really smart shop owner would see the huge benefits from receiving positive AR's on your shop, the entire reason all us punters are here to discuss and share in the first place. That you don't understand this fundamental aspect and then choose to question the mental capacity of others is fucking hilarious.

I hope your shop fails, and fails dismally. Peace.

jellyshots
29-09-2013, 12:57 AM
I guess some publicity is better than bad publicity. Punter Poontang summed it up nicely.

I hope the owners wake up to themselves and stop trying to alienate their customer base by making ludicrous statements and fake AR's.

I'm a very prolific punter and I've blacklisted all 4 of the shops mentioned by these guys. I hope the rest of the brothers do likewise.

CunningLinguist
29-09-2013, 02:35 AM
I'm one of the owners.
Steve

Ok, thanks for clarifying that. So it is official then, you and your other pathetic personas have been writing fake ARs for your own shops.
Alot of us suspected this since you guys came on the scene.
So that says alot about:
- the type of person you are
- and how you probably treat your employees
- how you run your business.
- how you disrespect the forum and its members
- your intelligence

All this time I thought maybe you were getting paid to do marketing and the real owner was unaware of what a disasterous marketing campaign you were running, I thought you might have been a brother in law or some reloe that they felt sorry for and gave a token job to. I thought there is no way the owner would be so dumb to run marketing for his own shops like this, but I was wrong ...

Lets all hope it is only you that suffers if business is not going well! I would hate to try and explain why I turned a profitable business into a failure by letting my bruised ego get the better of me to my partner ...

I wonder if the other owners know of and approve of what you have been doing on the forum ...

CunningLinguist
29-09-2013, 02:42 AM
Hopefully that's what the Forum Admin says when they ban your third account this week. This is, after all, their business and I would hope they take a dim view of you slandering their existing customer base .... all those you mentioned, I might add, conduct themselves in an excellent manner on here and as a result have a very happy customer base who are happy to do their marketing for free by sharing AR's with other punters and adding to the knowledge base.

In contrast, you have at least three obvious multi's spruiking your shop with incredibly vague posts. Not one genuine AR from a paying customer that I can recall. You've spent months pretending to be a satisfied customer of your own shop, and only today admitted to being an owner.

When members of the forum have called out your appalling marketing techniques, prior to even knowing you're the owner, you've become petty and argumentative, insulting us and now slandering the competition. I couldn't give a toss what your type thinks of me, but it's pretty damn foolish to display such behaviour in front of a large chunk of the Sydney punting public ..... loads more guys read this forum than post, how many of them do you think are now queuing up to visit your shop after the way you act on here??

A smart shop owner would've listened to the potential customer base, cut the shit, and just told us actual details of your girls / service. A really smart shop owner would see the huge benefits from receiving positive AR's on your shop, the entire reason all us punters are here to discuss and share in the first place. That you don't understand this fundamental aspect and then choose to question the mental capacity of others is fucking hilarious.

I hope your shop fails, and fails dismally. Peace.

+1 .

altgourami
29-09-2013, 08:59 AM
Has this shop been sold again so soon..? The charming little dark skinned Thai girl (Annie?) seemed to be making a good go of it... did she flick it off to someone else or is she (or some dedicated customers) trying to beef up business in a falling market (most shops, especially massage shops, are doing it tough - I've seen two new Crows Nest Thai massage shops open in the past few months).

Oneonone
29-09-2013, 11:38 AM
Has this shop been sold again so soon..? The charming little dark skinned Thai girl (Annie?) seemed to be making a good go of it... did she flick it off to someone else or is she (or some dedicated customers) trying to beef up business in a falling market (most shops, especially massage shops, are doing it tough - I've seen two new Crows Nest Thai massage shops open in the past few months).

I saw Annie there about 6 weeks ago and she is a lovely young lady and doing a good job it would be a shame to see her mixed up with these guys she deserves better. I was thinking of paying her a visit this week but after reading this I will give the shop a miss.

altgourami
29-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Annie. Wow. I remember her in a short skirt. Hot. Hot. Hot. Husband was very generous, or very foolish, to let his wife run a shop like this.

I almost fucked Annie once.

Me on my back, her almost on top, enjoying the fingering. I'd suggested FS and she laughed and then said under her breath "Can you afford me?" and I instantly whispered "$200". "OK" she said "Let me get something" when suddenly a freaky customer entered the shop calling out her name at full song. "Sorry" she said "I take care of this. Next time"

There wasn't a next time for me. Never returned. Still looking for my old Sz 4 A cupper Yuli from 221. Belly ring. Neat sighted as a bat. Seen her?

syphon
06-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Have tried this place when I have been up that way a few times but found it very hit and miss.
Yes "Annie", as she chooses to call herself these days, is as cute as ever but I would much rather go elsewhere for a good Thai R&T massage. I prefer the city shops like Oasis or the newer VIP69, next to the Waldorf in Liverpool Street (sooo close to home!!)

altgourami
06-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Interesting. What's Annie's history? She's got fucking great legs and a cute ass.

syphon
06-10-2013, 03:54 PM
Yes she certainly does have great legs and arse!! Her body is perfection IMO!! :-p

altgourami
06-10-2013, 07:29 PM
Funny, from a Thai POV, she's not hot because of her very dark skin. Those Thai's don't know what they're missing.

CunningLinguist
06-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Have tried this place when I have been up that way a few times but found it very hit and miss.
Yes "Annie", as she chooses to call herself these days, is as cute as ever but I would much rather go elsewhere for a good Thai R&T massage. I prefer the city shops like Oasis or the newer VIP69, next to the Waldorf in Liverpool Street (sooo close to home!!)

VIP69! That's a great name for a massage place!
I would be disappointed though if I didn't get to do 69 in the massage for part 2 ...

CunningLinguist
06-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Funny, from a Thai POV, she's not hot because of her very dark skin. Those Thai's don't know what they're missing.

I luv dark thais!
I have heard the thais look down on the darker skinned burmese ...

altgourami
06-10-2013, 10:06 PM
I luv dark thais!
I have heard the thais look down on the darker skinned burmese ...

I think the culture calls for whiter than white skin. Sort of like the Chinese, too.

That's why Chang Mai girls are regarded as prettier because they traditionally have lighter skin. Bigger asses, too.

cmk76
06-10-2013, 10:31 PM
xxx xxx xxx

Punter Poontang
06-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Ahhh, the age old debate. Dark-skinned Issan girl fresh from the farm, or light-skinned Chiang Rai sweetie.

Thankfully in BKK you just take one of each. Indecision rocks. :-P

syphon
07-10-2013, 12:52 PM
The darker a thai girl is, the more beautiful she is! So in "Annies" case that makes her an absolute stunner! Her pussy lips are so dark, they are almost black!

Travelmate
07-10-2013, 01:17 PM
The darker a thai girl is, the more beautiful she is! So in "Annies" case that makes her an absolute stunner! Her pussy lips are so dark, they are almost black!

I bet you like the shinny colour of dark pussy lips ... and you like to cum on top of that black lips with pink colour inside ...

haha

Opps .. condom please

altgourami
07-10-2013, 06:54 PM
But the million dollar question: is Annie still at the shop and responsible for the dodgy posts or has she on-sold it to the marketers recently uncovered on this forum?

wachumba
07-10-2013, 08:49 PM
She was still looking after the shop 2 weeks ago.

altgourami
07-10-2013, 10:02 PM
I guess that's a yes, then.

jellyshots
08-10-2013, 10:47 AM
Maybe it's a dodgy bf of hers. Actually, I thought I saw her at Rhodes yesterday in some daisy dukes with her bf. Late 20's, early 30's, kind of Italian or Middle Eastern(ish) looking...