PDA

View Full Version : General talk Think about the "law of diminishing returns" & "scarcity of resources"

HeinrichRommelGoring
21-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Think about the "law of diminishing returns" & "scarcity of resources"

There has been a great proliferation of massage/full service shops over the last 5 years.
There are way too many, a massive over supply.

When establishments were relatively scarce, they had value and quality, they provided good service and made loads of money.
A scarce resource is a valuable resource.

Now, because of the over supply of establishments, their quality and value has diminished.
They generally provide mediocre service and don't make so much money.
The girls now don't care as much about the quality of their service as they did before,
they just want to pretend they are gorgeous and make some quick cash money.

We are living in an era of the "deluded narcissistic female". Remember that my friends,
don't waste your money and time on heavily over-priced whores. If you are keen on some sensual attention, you should do the following:

Find a massage shop that charges $60 for half hour for massage with happy ending. Alternatively,
Find a full service shop that charges $90 per half hour for sex, blowjob. (e.g Artarmon, Hampden Rd, x 2 very close to station).

Never pay more than $60 for half hour massage/RnT & never pay more than $90-100 for half hour full service.
The law of "diminishing returns" quickly kicks in when you pay too much, or when you start punting too much.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

herecticx
22-09-2013, 04:32 AM
i like you :)

wilisno
22-09-2013, 08:38 AM

There has been a great proliferation of massage/full service shops over the last 5 years.

When establishments were relatively scarce, they had value and quality, they provided good service and made loads of money.

Now, because of the over supply of establishments, their quality and value has diminished.
The girls now don't care as much about the quality of their service as they did before,

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring
Have you actually been out and about in recent years ? Because the reality is the direct opposite to your theory, the industry is getting more affordable than the old days, and the overall quality and level of service is so much higher than before !

Oneonone
22-09-2013, 08:49 AM
Have you actually been out and about in recent years ? Because the reality is the direct opposite to your theory, the industry is getting more affordable than the old days, and the overall quality and level of service is so much higher than before !

Got to agree with you on this one, punting is so good and affordable these days and we have so much choice!

AHLUNGOR
22-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Got to agree with you on this one, punting is so good and affordable these days and we have so much choice!

Yes and no brothers!

Many years ago when I first started RnT it was exclusively at At Michelles on Bondi Junction and from memory it was $100/hr which very quickly gone to $110, $120 and continued to go up over the years and I think they are now $230/hr so the prices had more than doubled !

Then I changed job and worked in the CBD so I switched to Chinese shops such as Zanadu and Chequers and that was before they have Korean section and Babylon wasn't opened yet - they opened in 2004? I think.

The deal back then was single massage (45 min) or double massage (still the 1 ML , it's the term they used for time) (90 min), special (extra) is $50 for the nude HJ ! And I think their prices has also gone up steadily. Then the introduction of Korean b2b and the whole RnT landscape was changed. Subsequent the Chinese side also have inclusive massage deal which has HE included 一條龍服務!

Then I found out there are a lot cheaper Chinese RnT shops in the suburbs and Newtown was like RnT heavens with only $30/30 min with free HJ and still is !!

Hail King David !

Cheers

wilisno
22-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Yes and no brothers!

Many years ago when I first started RnT it was exclusively at At Michelles on Bondi Junction and from memory it was $100/hr which very quickly gone to $110, $120 and continued to go up over the years and I think they are now $230/hr so the prices had more than doubled !

Then I changed job and worked in the CBD so I switched to Chinese shops such as Zanadu and Chequers and that was before they have Korean section and Babylon wasn't opened yet - they opened in 2004? I think.

The deal back then was single massage (45 min) or double massage (still the 1 ML , it's the term they used for time) (90 min), special (extra) is $50 for the nude HJ ! And I think their prices has also gone up steadily. Then the introduction of Korean b2b and the whole RnT landscape was changed. Subsequent the Chinese side also have inclusive massage deal which has HE included 一條龍服務!

Then I found out there are a lot cheaper Chinese RnT shops in the suburbs and Newtown was like RnT heavens with only $30/30 min with free HJ and still is !!

Hail King David !

Cheers

So from your memory, you were paying $100/hr at Michelle and now you're paying under $60/hr elsewhere and it's still not cheaper ? And I bet you're getting much better service nowadays and your Michelle days !

But of course, you can still pay $1800/hr for FS as advertised somewhere on the forum if you so choose, but the point is the overall value for your dollar in punting has increased, not decreased !

AHLUNGOR
22-09-2013, 10:42 AM
So from your memory, you were paying $100/hr at Michelle and now you're paying under $60/hr elsewhere and it's still not cheaper ? And I bet you're getting much better service nowadays and your Michelle days !

But of course, you can still pay $1800/hr for FS as advertised somewhere on the forum if you so choose, but the point is the overall value for your dollar in punting has increased, not decreased !

Yes, but not across the board though brother.

That's why I said yes and no in the first place !

In the case of At Michelle, the prices have gone up a lot over the years! Same thing with the Caucasian FS shops such as Tiffany and Tudor Court/Golden Apple!

But the prices of Asian FS and RnT seems to be steady so comparatively they are much cheaper than the white girls !

May be there are much more shops and supply of MLs !

So to conclude, I think at the lower end of the Asian market, it's better value, more choices than before.

But the Cauc shops are definitely more expensive !

Cheers

wilisno
22-09-2013, 11:02 AM
Yes, but not across the board though brother.

That's why I said yes and no in the first place !

In the case of At Michelle, the prices have gone up a lot over the years! Same thing with the Caucasian FS shops such as Tiffany and Tudor Court/Golden Apple!

But the prices of Asian FS and RnT seems to be steady so comparatively they are much cheaper than the white girls !

May be there are much more shops and supply of MLs !

So to conclude, I think at the lower end of the Asian market, it's better value, more choices than before.

But the Cauc shops are definitely more expensive !

Cheers

As I said, the OP is talking about diminishing value across the board, hence my response. I also said you can pay through the roof if you so choose, but that doesn't represent the state of the market. And about the so called higher end and lower end it's so blurred, I'm sure you can find younger and prettier girl at 252 and 741 than Michelle easily these days !

HeinrichRommelGoring
22-09-2013, 11:37 AM
i like you :)

Thanks herecticx, have a good day my friend.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

HeinrichRommelGoring
22-09-2013, 11:46 AM

You are mistaken my young friend, completely. It's easy to convince yourself of something which is likely to, or intended to make you feel good.
It's more difficult to convince yourself of something which ultimately will make you feel much more reflective, if not a little agitated.
"There is no swindler like the self-swindler" (Dickens). Experience is the greatest teacher, but it's better not to keep making the same mistakes,
sooner or later we all need to learn things, and then respond accordingly.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

wilisno
22-09-2013, 12:17 PM
You are mistaken my young friend, completely. It's easy to convince yourself of something which is likely to, or intended to make you feel good.
It's more difficult to convince yourself of something which ultimately will make you feel much more reflective, if not a little agitated.
"There is no swindler like the self-swindler" (Dickens). Experience is the greatest teacher, but it's better not to keep making the same mistakes,
sooner or later we all need to learn things, and then respond accordingly.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

Haha ! You might even say this is relevant to your OP, but I think it's out of place, even to the point of irrelevance to this forum !

CunningLinguist
22-09-2013, 04:57 PM

I agree, me thinks HRG may be spruiking for some shops ...

CunningLinguist
22-09-2013, 05:01 PM
I agree, me thinks HRG may be spruiking for some shops ...

Also in the back of my mind I am wondering if he is "related" to the cable guy and "friends" ...

wilisno
22-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Also in the back of my mind I am wondering if he is "related" to the cable guy and "friends" ...
Hahaha ! Maybe not, but he does relate to someone else in my mind, and at least he might overtake you in starting controversial threads ! ;) ;) ;)

paulgallen
22-09-2013, 05:10 PM
can people speak english ? whats OP on about ? If u can't afford money for punt, its still legal and free to tug off at home.

wilisno
22-09-2013, 05:11 PM
can people speak english ? whats OP on about ? If u can't afford money for punt, its still legal and free to tug off at home.
Hahahahaha ! +1

paulgallen
22-09-2013, 05:21 PM
what a dickhead OP's threads r. full of shits

HeinrichRommelGoring
22-09-2013, 05:31 PM
what a dickhead OP's threads r. full of shits

The real PauL Gallen is talented, strong, and actually quite articulate. Accordingly, he'd be a good man to have on board. And I'm sure he'd look pretty good in the right uniform. Unfortunately, you're not Paul Gallen.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

Licker
22-09-2013, 06:37 PM
The real PauL Gallen is talented, strong, and actually quite articulate. Accordingly, he'd be a good man to have on board. And I'm sure he'd look pretty good in the right uniform. Unfortunately, you're not Paul Gallen.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

Which uniform is that?
Does it include a swastika?

HeinrichRommelGoring
24-09-2013, 03:26 PM
Getting back to the point, that is, the "law of diminishing returns & scarcity of resources". There's a massive over supply of sex shops/massage/private operator pussy in Sydney. These resources are no longer scarce, they are in abundance, i.e their intrinsic value has gone down.

We are living in the "era of the deluded narcissistic pseudo empowered female". And too many men, as if in a trance-like coma, continue to waste their time and money on heavily over-priced whores. We all like to fuck, but you should stop throwing away your hard-earned cash on something which is yielding, and will continue to yield, diminishing returns.

The proliferation of sex/massage, and the flooding of the market, has brought thousands of deluded narcissistic pseudo empowered females, who are almost visibly salivating at the prospect of ripping men off.

The law of "diminishing returns" quickly kicks in when you pay too much for sexual services, or when you start punting too much in an attempt to quench the over-abundant supply. Accordingly, don't waste your money and time on heavily over-priced whores.

Never pay more than $60 for half-hour massage/RnT & never pay more than $90-100 for half-hour full service. Don’t ever put sex workers on any kind of pedestal, they don’t warrant it, particularly in the current times. Wake up, smell the roses, they just want your money.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

Sextus
24-09-2013, 08:31 PM
Heinrich, with the proliferation of wl's that has occured, the pricing has arranged itself to resemble something like a food pyramid as in below.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/foodpyramidcopy_zps8d5c2894.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/foodpyramidcopy_zps8d5c2894.jpg.html)

The top pricing and quality level would be the private caucasians and the bottom level would be all the shops like Euston Rd, Canterbury Rd, Blacktown etc, etc, with some of those bordering on the next level above and some others really down on the skids. Better quality shops like 64 and 533 would be on their own pyramid level along with other aspirants to their status. Other payment levels would be those of the likes of 5* and Ginza, and above them all the Brand agencies.

By never paying more than you suggest, is your aim to collapse the pyramid all down to one payment level though a general punter boycott of the higher priced girls on the upper levels? Would that lead to sensational bargains as private caucasian girls suddenly started charging $85 per half hour to stay in the game or - I wonder what these higher priced girls would do?

CG (below) Yes, but this is purely hypothetical. I am wondering what his ultimate aim is by offering this advice.

CunningLinguist
24-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Somehow I don't think there is much danger of many/any punters listening to HRG and boycotting the higher priced girls ...

wilisno
24-09-2013, 08:47 PM
Somehow I don't think there is much danger of many/any punters listening to HRG and boycotting the higher priced girls ...
Hehe ! It's even better for those who's willing to pay more, so the higher priced girls won't have to see too many clients ! Let alone some who would corrupt the girls by paying fat tips ! ;) ;) ;)

HeinrichRommelGoring
24-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Heinrich, with the proliferation of wl's that has occured, the pricing has arranged itself to resemble something like a food pyramid as in below.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/foodpyramidcopy_zps8d5c2894.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/foodpyramidcopy_zps8d5c2894.jpg.html)

The top pricing and quality level would be the private caucasians and the bottom level would be all the shops like Euston Rd, Canterbury Rd, Blacktown etc, etc, with some of those bordering on the next level above and some others really down on the skids. Better quality shops like 64 and 533 would be on their own pyramid level along with other aspirants to their status. Other payment levels would be those of the likes of 5* and Ginza, and above them all the Brand agencies.

By never paying more than you suggest, is your aim to collapse the pyramid all down to one payment level though a general punter boycott of the higher priced girls on the upper levels? Would that lead to sensational bargains as private caucasian girls suddenly started charging $85 per half hour to stay in the game or - I wonder what these higher priced girls would do?

CG (below) Yes, but this is purely hypothetical. I am wondering what his ultimate aim is by offering this advice.

You have raised some interesting points. I have some quick obvious answers, but I'll consider the matters you have raised and provide a fuller response after that due consideration. For the time being, one of my key aims is to inform punters of the potential folly of their behaviour if they spend excessively on over-priced whores/sex workers. When you are hungry for a Mars bar, the first bite yields a wonderful feeling of satisfaction, the second bite is also satisfying but less than the first and so on.....and by the time you finish the Mars bar you know you've had enough. This is basically the "law of diminishing returns" which is an absolute truism. I want men to "wake-up" enjoy their "fucking" experience, be strong and in control and don't blow all their cash...that's what I want. But I'll get back to you on some of the details you mention.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

CunningLinguist
24-09-2013, 09:41 PM
You have raised some interesting points. I have some quick obvious answers, but I'll consider the matters you have raised and provide a fuller response after that due consideration. For the time being, one of my key aims is to inform punters of the potential folly of their behaviour if they spend excessively on over-priced whores/sex workers. When you are hungry for a Mars bar, the first bite yields a wonderful feeling of satisfaction, the second bite is also satisfying but less than the first and so on.....and by the time you finish the Mars bar you know you've had enough. This is basically the "law of diminishing returns" which is an absolute truism. I want men to "wake-up" enjoy their "fucking" experience, be strong and in control and don't blow all their cash...that's what I want. But I'll get back to you on some of the details you mention.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

Do you have to consult with your sponsor/elder/leader ...
Your like an off-shore call-centre girl with a flow chart and script, as soon as something new comes up you need to ask for help ...

HRG script:
- brief words, quote mantra
- does anyone object ?
-- Yes: insult them, quote mantra
-- No: quote own mantra and say how good it is
- does anyone agree ?
-- Make a big deal that someone agrees with you, even if you have to verbal them
-- Follow up with PM to get them more on-side
- If someone asks a question that will have an embarrassing answer: ignore them
- If someone points out a logic error or incorrect fact:
-- insult them
-- use twisted logic to accuse them of not understanding and missing the point
-- quote more mantra
- If someone asks a hard question about the subject matter: consult leader.
- If in doubt: quote mantra

HeinrichRommelGoring
24-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Do you have to consult with your sponsor/elder/leader ...
Your like an off-shore call-centre girl with a flow chart and script, as soon as something new comes up you need to ask for help ...

Now now, leave the intellectual discussions to the grown-ups CL. You've had your hands burnt, you shouldn't keep coming back for more.
Sextus presented a significant amount of information, and raised some intersting points. When someone takes the time, and has the ability to present such material, they warrant a considered response, and he'll get one. Having said that, my quick reply to Sextus did provide the essence of any more considered answer I shall ultimately give. But, as a courtesy to Sextus, I will of course elaborate and give him a more detailed reply, in due course. Thinking is good for you, you should try it some time.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

Sextus
24-09-2013, 10:14 PM
I must say, largely from my spectating point of view, this thread has yielded up much more than the usual quota of wit! :shout:

But I hope I haven't put a spanner into these well oiled works by raising a prosaic economic question - based on just one practical consequence of Henrich's advice (within his overall manifesto.)

HeinrichRommelGoring
24-09-2013, 11:41 PM
I must say, largely from my spectating point of view, this thread has yielded up much more than the usual quota of wit! :shout:

But I hope I haven't put a spanner into these well oiled works by raising a prosaic economic question - based on just one practical consequence of Henrich's advice (within his overall manifesto.)

As I have said previously, and as I think you have agreed, there has been a great proliferation in sex industry practitioners in recent years. I have contended that there is currently a massive over-supply in the market, I think you probably agree with that proposition also. I have been punting for 20 years, and I have observed, particularly in the last 10 years, how a once scarce resource, or relatively scarce resource, has become very highly abundant. Therefore, the intrinsic value of the once scarce resource has progressively declined because of its increasing availability.

I do not wholly accept your pyramid theory, I believe prices within the pyramid framework are, to a not insignificant extent, top heavy due in large part to the “era of deluded narcissistic pseudo empowered female”. Let me explain this in more detail.

The prices at the top end of the market are probably where they ought to be in the market place – high rollers like to spend big money on something they perceive as being upmarket. The prices at the bottom end of the market are where they ought to be in the market place. However, in the lower middle and upper middle of the pyramid, I believe the prices are “very top heavy” almost across the board. In this area of the pyramid, the proliferation of sex/massage workers has been very significant.

Thousands of deluded narcissistic pseudo empowered females have arrived, and they seem to me to be almost visibly salivating at the prospect of ripping men off. These are the hardcore deluded narcissistic empowered females. Ok, yes there is obviously more choice, but choice has not brought better service for their clients, or better “value for money” for their clients.

Because of the massive proliferation in the lower middle & upper middle quarters, some kind of re-adjustment will have to occur, this segment of the market is in a state of over-supply and it needs to adjust. I don’t believe any significant adjustment will need to take place in the either the lower quarter or the upper quarter. These sub-markets at either extreme of the industry will look after themselves, more or less.

In the middle two quarters (lower-middle and upper-middle) I believe there is room for “punter-power” to emerge as a viable means of leveraging better results and opportunities for punters. Some degree of collective organisation and promotion would probably have to occur, this would give the market a bit of a nudge in the punter’s direction, otherwise the market will do it all in its own good time.

Either way, the market will have to adjust in the next few years, many businesses will be forced out of the market through a process of natural attrition, in order to redress the current gross over-supply. Demand won’t significantly increase over the next few years, in fact, it may well go down for the middle two quarters of the pyramid, where the deluded narcissistic empowered females have positioned themselves. Accordingly, there’ll be an adjustment, and I’d like to see punters well positioned before, during and after the period of the market adjustment.

So who wants some Lumpen Applestruden, Bavarian style, absolutely delicious.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

Sextus
26-09-2013, 12:34 AM
In the middle two quarters of the payment pyramid (lower-middle and upper-middle) I believe there is room for “punter-power” to emerge as a viable means of leveraging better results and opportunities for punters. Some degree of collective organisation and promotion would probably have to occur, this would give the market a bit of a nudge in the punter’s direction, otherwise the market will do it all in its own good time.

Well, as Cunninglinguist observed, it would be pretty hard to organise punters along these lines, independant and somewhat skilled at secretive activities type creatures that we are. But, yes, your airing of your thoughts on this public forum, your pamphleteering is the only real hope for this, however minor that hope may be. It was kind of you to put a lot of considered thought into my questions, I appreciate your effort. You do put a lot of effort into getting these novel (to us) points and societal views across. For example, your splitting of the definition between "permissive left' and "progressive left" has some historical weight to it.

But I wonder Heinrich (and sorry, if this is another excursion somewhat off point) is Heinrich Rommel Goring a character you have created that helps you to express views you hold, but don't hold quite so strongly in your normal civilian life? The same way, say, Barry Humphries expresses himself through various characters that have resonances within himself, but take him fully over when he assumes the character? Do you think about this all the time, or are you having a game and secret laugh at us all? A shit stirrer with some wit and style and secret humour - and perhaps in your case, a true dogma. I suppose it is a subtle art if so, maybe too subtle for us to know for sure.

But you have encouraged some good responses from the likes of Licker and Jellyshots - and Cunninglinguist has given me quite a few laughs in addition to that duo, a good proportion of them in fact. And even your own stock phrases have been sticking in my head to humourous effect. Parts of your posts, your articles, are truly from the ponderous school for which Mein Kampf might have been written as the ultimate grammar guide. Maybe such weighty pollie speak comes with the turf of your subject matter.

But I have enjoyed it, as I said.

You do seem to be a bit critical of wl's though. The truth is most of us are very grateful to them, we harbour warm thoughts towards them as fellow human beings who give a great deal of themselves to us, if only for a little while. As you have been a punter for twenty years, you must, to have sustained this for so long, see far more positive aspects in this lifestyle choice than negative ones. These positive thoughts must also, therefore, flow onto the very source of those positive feelings, the wl's themselves. It isn't a matter of "putting them on a pedestal" as you warn us against, it is more a matter of us all being up there on the same pedestal together, in mutual enjoyment, fun, laughs, empathy and shared humanity. As language is often a barrier, those fundamentals are often the only way we do communicate with the girls (at least after the main action has finished.)

CunningLinguist
26-09-2013, 01:15 AM
Some thoughtful words from a true forum member, here here!

With one exception posts from all members on this forum have been about sex or general talk or advertising for sex, but there is one member who has an idealogy to push, and it stands out like iced nipples. Whilst exhibiting many troll characteristics he is smarter than the average troll as he knows how to build a rapport and find common ground with the well intentioned. Even though his logic is flawed and often contradictory and his premises are questionable he can make use of his thesaurus and string alot of words together in a verbose and roundabout way, much like a high school kid trying to impress his female english teacher, thinking he might get her attention, but missing the point of the exercise. I think he must have a low opinion of us given his relentless mantra and lack of any genuine attempt to be a real forum contributor, witness the lack of any ARs. Perhaps his punting days are over and the pills don't work for him anymore ... :)

HeinrichRommelGoring
26-09-2013, 10:03 AM
Well, as Cunninglinguist observed, it would be pretty hard to organise punters along these lines, independant and somewhat skilled at secretive activities type creatures that we are. But, yes, your airing of your thoughts on this public forum, your pamphleteering is the only real hope for this, however minor that hope may be. It was kind of you to put a lot of considered thought into my questions, I appreciate your effort. You do put a lot of effort into getting these novel (to us) points and societal views across. For example, your splitting of the definition between "permissive left' and "progressive left" has some historical weight to it.

But I wonder Heinrich (and sorry, if this is another excursion somewhat off point) is Heinrich Rommel Goring a character you have created that helps you to express views you hold, but don't hold quite so strongly in your normal civilian life? The same way, say, Barry Humphries expresses himself through various characters that have resonances within himself, but take him fully over when he assumes the character? Do you think about this all the time, or are you having a game and secret laugh at us all? A shit stirrer with some wit and style and secret humour - and perhaps in your case, a true dogma. I suppose it is a subtle art if so, maybe too subtle for us to know for sure.

But you have encouraged some good responses from the likes of Licker and Jellyshots - and Cunninglinguist has given me quite a few laughs in addition to that duo, a good proportion of them in fact. And even your own stock phrases have been sticking in my head to humourous effect. Parts of your posts, your articles, are truly from the ponderous school for which Mein Kampf might have been written as the ultimate grammar guide. Maybe such weighty pollie speak comes with the turf of your subject matter.

But I have enjoyed it, as I said.

You do seem to be a bit critical of wl's though. The truth is most of us are very grateful to them, we harbour warm thoughts towards them as fellow human beings who give a great deal of themselves to us, if only for a little while. As you have been a punter for twenty years, you must, to have sustained this for so long, see far more positive aspects in this lifestyle choice than negative ones. These positive thoughts must also, therefore, flow onto the very source of those positive feelings, the wl's themselves. It isn't a matter of "putting them on a pedestal" as you warn us against, it is more a matter of us all being up there on the same pedestal together, in mutual enjoyment, fun, laughs, empathy and shared humanity. As language is often a barrier, those fundamentals are often the only way we do communicate with the girls (at least after the main action has finished.)

Ok. Well two things need to clarified in response. Firstly, I strongly believe in all the views I have expressed, I'm not having a laugh or taking the piss, although I attempt to use some humour from time to time. A day without laughter is a day lost. Secondly, I, just like you and others, have fun with sex workers from time to time, but things have changed in the industry in recent years. These changes, the massive proliferation of shops/practitioners, are a reflection of the wider societal changes, i.e "the era of the deluded, narcissistic pseudo empowered female" and everything associated with that. I see men getting ripped-off in many areas of society, including the sex industry.

Yes, I am grateful, in some modest degree at least, to some ladies in the industry, and less grateful to others. But, either way, we the punters are paying for it. It's not a free service. And beyond any shadow of doubt, the service/value-for-money we are offered now, by significant areas of the market, is no where near what it used to be. This is a direct result of the "era of the deluded narcissistic pseudo empowered female".

There are some on this forum with ulterior motives, they are self-serving with vested interests, who don't give a flying f*ck about punters, they just want us to keep turning up and handing over the cash, without a second thought as to whether or not punters are getting a fair deal. Beware the "wolves in sheep clothing" always "doing you a favour" or "helping you out".

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

CunningLinguist
26-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Ok. Well two things need to clarified in response. Firstly, I strongly believe in all the views I have expressed, I'm not having a laugh or taking the piss, although I attempt to use some humour from time to time. A day without laughter is a day lost. Secondly, I, just like you and others, have fun with sex workers from time to time, but things have changed in the industry in recent years. These changes, the massive proliferation of shops/practitioners, are a reflection of the wider societal changes, i.e "the era of the deluded, narcissistic pseudo empowered female" and everything associated with that. I see men getting ripped-off in many areas of society, including the sex industry.

Yes, I am grateful, in some modest degree at least, to some ladies in the industry, and less grateful to others. But, either way, we the punters are paying for it. It's not a free service. And beyond any shadow of doubt, the service/value-for-money we are offered now, by significant areas of the market, is no where near what it used to be. This is a direct result of the "era of the deluded narcissistic pseudo empowered female".

There are some on this forum with ulterior motives, they are self-serving with vested interests, who don't give a flying f*ck about punters, they just want us to keep turning up and handing over the cash, without a second thought as to whether or not punters are getting a fair deal. Beware the "wolves in sheep clothing" always "doing you a favour" or "helping you out".

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

Wow that is rich coming from you :)
So you are a straight up guy then!
You don't have any vested interests ?
You know you seem familiar ...

HeinrichRommelGoring
26-09-2013, 10:49 AM
It is important for punters to consider what's going on in the world. If we think things over, we'll have a better understanding, and with better understanding, then greater control of our own behaviour and lives. Unfortunately, one or two on the forum are still getting their underpants in a twist over this, but we know them already, right!

I, just like many others, have fun with sex workers from time to time, but things have changed in the industry in recent years. These changes, the massive proliferation of shops/practitioners, are a reflection of the wider societal changes, i.e "the era of the deluded, narcissistic pseudo empowered female" and everything associated with that. I see men getting ripped-off in many areas of society, including the sex industry.

Some on this forum don't give a flying f*ck about punters, they just want us to keep turning up and handing over the cash, without a second thought as to whether or not punters are getting a fair deal. Beware the "wolves in sheeps clothing" always "doing you a favour" or "helping you out".

Don't waste your money and time on heavily over-priced whores. If you are keen on some sensual attention, you should do the following:

Find a massage shop that charges $60 for half hour for massage with happy ending. Alternatively,
Find a full service shop that charges $90 per half hour for sex, blowjob. (e.g Artarmon, Hampden Rd, x 2 very close to station).

Never pay more than $60 for half hour massage/RnT & never pay more than $90-100 for half hour full service.
The law of "diminishing returns" quickly kicks in when you pay too much, or when you start punting too much.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

wilisno
26-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Wow that is rich coming from you :) So you are a straight up guy then! You don't have any vested interests ? You know you seem familiar ...

Spot on, mon ami ! ;) ;) ;)

HeinrichRommelGoring
26-09-2013, 10:53 AM
It is important for punters to consider what's going on in the world. If we think things over we'll have a better understanding, and with better understanding, then greater control of our own behaviour and lives. Unfortunately, one or two on the forum are still getting their underpants in a twist over this, but we know them already, right!

I, just like many others, have fun with sex workers from time to time, but things have changed in the industry in recent years. These changes, the massive proliferation of shops/practitioners, are a reflection of the wider societal changes, i.e "the era of the deluded, narcissistic pseudo empowered female" and everything associated with that. I see men getting ripped-off in many areas of society, including the sex industry.

Some on this forum don't give a flying f*ck about punters, they just want us to keep turning up and handing over the cash, without a second thought as to whether or not punters are getting a fair deal. Beware the "wolves in sheeps clothing" always "doing you a favour" or "helping you out".

Don't waste your money and time on heavily over-priced whores. If you are keen on some sensual attention, you should do the following:

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

Punter Poontang
26-09-2013, 11:18 AM
I agree with the bit about never paying for half an hour.

wilisno
26-09-2013, 11:27 AM
I agree with the bit about never paying for half an hour.

Haha ! Me too ! Minimum 1 hour ! ;) ;) ;)

HeinrichRommelGoring
26-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Haha ! Me too ! Minimum 1 hour ! ;) ;) ;)

That's because you have no understanding of the "law of diminishing returns". If you are hungry and feel like a chocolate Mars bar, the first bite you take is very satisfying indeed, the second bite is also satisfying but less so, the third bite is still satisfying but less than the second...and so on until you get full up and your hunger is satisfied. The rate of return, or satisfaction, increasingly diminishes the longer you partake of the Mars bar. Few people would ordinarlity chose to eat themselves silly or sick. But they do. They didn't use to be obese, now they are. It's the same with the sex market.

I, just like many others, have fun with sex workers from time to time, but things have changed in the industry in recent years. These changes, the massive proliferation of shops/practitioners, are a reflection of the wider societal changes, i.e "the era of the deluded, narcissistic pseudo empowered female" and everything associated with that in the media/internet. I see men getting ripped-off in many areas of society, including the sex industry. Men have never made a conscious decision to eat more and become generally overweight and less healthy. Similarly, they don't make a conscious decision to punt more and more until it becomes habitual, and then even addictive when they have lost control. Society is encouraging & promoting men/women to eat more, to the detriment of their health, it is also encouraging men to over-indulge in the sex market as a recipient, again to the detriment of their health and their wallet. Women are encouraged to over-indulge in the sex market as providers, again to their general detriment, although they don't recognise this due to the era of deluded narcissistic pseudo female empowerment. This has resulted in the proliferation of sex shops & providers across Sydney, creating a massive over-supply in the market.

Think about it, understand it, it's real. By all means enjoy yourself from time to time, bang the shit out of them (with respect of course) but don't get seduced or intoxicated with the idea you're having a great time and living life to the full. You need a very balanced life-style to enjoy the good-life, and most of all you need to think. When you stop thinking, when you stop being conscious of your decision-making, you basically become animalistic in nature, entirely less human, a facebook automaton responding to electronic flashes & impulses of the degenerative permissive society.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

Sextus
26-09-2013, 02:03 PM
most of all you need to think. When you stop thinking, when you stop being conscious of your decision-making, you basically become animalistic in nature, entirely less human, a facebook automaton responding to electronic flashes & impulses of the degenerative permissive society

Your best messages tend to get buried in the rest of it! ie, the era of the deluded....etc, etc

But, reduced to a basic level, are you saying to sup less, and enjoy more?

HeinrichRommelGoring
26-09-2013, 03:39 PM
Your best messages tend to get buried in the rest of it! ie, the era of the deluded....etc, etc

But, reduced to a basic level, are you saying to sup less, and enjoy more?

Well yes, that's more or less it. (By not over-indulging you'll avoid sickening yourself and you'll save money, thereby enabling you to keep your powder dry and gun barrel strong for another day).

I could have saved myself a lot of time if I'd just said that. But, as you know, people can travel to the same destination by quite different routes. Therefore, I think it was, and is, important to outline the context & reasoning behind my views & conclusions. Thus, the proliferation of shops/practitioners & the current "era of deluded narcissistic pseudo empowered female" have taken place within the context of wider issues and forces associated with the on-going decline of western democratic civilsation & culture.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

jellyshots
26-09-2013, 04:34 PM
Ah Sextus, you truly crack me up. I wish you had taken me up on the offer of the personal intro to PopTart before she left Kings. Have no fear, I'm absolutely positive you would have talked her into extras. I didn't think we'd find someone else on the forum who over-thought things as much as you did but I do have to say, now we have.

CunningLinguist, I think you're analogy to a call centre operator was right on the money.

So far we've seen walls of text all saying the same thing. Don't pay more than $x, blah, blah, blah. All that says to me is someone who can't afford to punt wants free extras. Then to try and suggest that the second, third, fourth time gets progressively worse because you've somehow been overindulging? Bollocks! I say! Bollocks!

I love having a ML's hands wrapped around my cock, slowly milking me until I explode. More often than not I get some BJ action, CIM, COF or COT. Let me say it again for clarity, I love it. I cum just as hard the first time I see them as the last time I've seen them. And let me let you in on it - they love it too. If only some of us would let go of the stress, get out of our heads and truly enjoy, luxuriate and appreciate our time with a lovely woman instead of thinking of how many ways she is trying to rip me off - we'd have a much much better time of it and so would they.

HeinrichRommelGoring
26-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Ah Sextus, you truly crack me up. I wish you had taken me up on the offer of the personal intro to PopTart before she left Kings. Have no fear, I'm absolutely positive you would have talked her into extras. I didn't think we'd find someone else on the forum who over-thought things as much as you did but I do have to say, now we have.

CunningLinguist, I think you're analogy to a call centre operator was right on the money.

So far we've seen walls of text all saying the same thing. Don't pay more than $x, blah, blah, blah. All that says to me is someone who can't afford to punt wants free extras. Then to try and suggest that the second, third, fourth time gets progressively worse because you've somehow been overindulging? Bollocks! I say! Bollocks!

I love having a ML's hands wrapped around my cock, slowly milking me until I explode. More often than not I get some BJ action, CIM, COF or COT. Let me say it again for clarity, I love it. I cum just as hard the first time I see them as the last time I've seen them. And let me let you in on it - they love it too. If only some of us would let go of the stress, get out of our heads and truly enjoy, luxuriate and appreciate our time with a lovely woman instead of thinking of how many ways she is trying to rip me off - we'd have a much much better time of it and so would they.

"There's no swindler like the self-swindler". Charles Dickens, Great Expectations.

If you had ever exercised your mind as you do your animalistic instincts, you would know it too. Poor old Jellyshots......

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

CunningLinguist
26-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Find a massage shop that charges $60 for half hour for massage with happy ending.

Like Sunshine massage perhaps ?

Are you spruiking for them also now ?

CunningLinguist
26-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Spot on, mon ami ! ;) ;) ;)

He is so wonky! :)

CunningLinguist
26-09-2013, 07:05 PM
It is important for punters to consider what's going on in the world. If we think things over we'll have a better understanding, and with better understanding, then greater control of our own behaviour and lives. Unfortunately, one or two on the forum are still getting their underpants in a twist over this, but we know them already, right!

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

You just posted the exact same thing a few minutes before this. So you have run out of words and are spamming the forum now ...
Makes me wonder if you even wrote this stuff, seems like you are just cutting and pasting from someones elses work ...

HeinrichRommelGoring
26-09-2013, 07:38 PM
You just posted the exact same thing a few minutes before this. So you have run out of words and are spamming the forum now ...
Makes me wonder if you even wrote this stuff, seems like you are just cutting and pasting from someones elses work ...

That's the first obvious, yet back-handed, compliment I 've had from you, clearly you think the opinions I have espoused carry some weight. Accordingly, you still seem somewhat threatened, protective of something or other, and therefore persist in swiping away. Many people feel threatened by things they don't understand, they find themselves walking in the dark so to speak, and perceive the darkness as threatening. I'm essentially a free marketeer, I believe in freedom of speech, thought and opinion.

I wish you very good luck trying to source my articles or posts from anywhere you care to look. But really, I can assure you, they are all entirely my own work resulting from extensive reading, study, thought and writing over many years. As I mentioned to you before, it's never to late to start thinking about life, the world and everything going on in it, the thinking process is very good for the mind, heart and soul, it is incredibly liberating.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

jellyshots
26-09-2013, 09:19 PM
"There's no swindler like the self-swindler". Charles Dickens, Great Expectations.
My thoughts exactly :victory:

I'm essentially a free marketeer, I believe in freedom of speech, thought and opinion.
Yet, you continue to attack people who disagree with your agenda. How very droll. Perhaps you should try exercising your mind instead of your predilection towards fear-mongering.

Poor me indeed. It's ok sweetie, *pats his little gimp, HRG on the head*, I'll make sure I pay some tax this year so you can collect your pension or Austudy or however you're managing it these days. Is it difficult living with your parents at your age? Can't really have a chat to the girls for you to give you a better experience, they tend not to be very attracted to your type...

CunningLinguist
26-09-2013, 09:21 PM
That's the first obvious, yet back-handed, compliment I 've had from you, clearly you think the opinions I have espoused carry some weight. Accordingly, you still seem somewhat threatened, protective of something or other, and therefore persist in swiping away. Many people feel threatened by things they don't understand, they find themselves walking in the dark so to speak, and perceive the darkness as threatening. I'm essentially a free marketeer, I believe in freedom of speech, thought and opinion.

I wish you very good luck trying to source my articles or posts from anywhere you care to look. But really, I can assure you, they are all entirely my own work resulting from extensive reading, study, thought and writing over many years. As I mentioned to you before, it's never to late to start thinking about life, the world and everything going on in it, the thinking process is very good for the mind, heart and soul, it is incredibly liberating.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

Wow it has taken you many years to come up with about 3 pages of stuff, and the stuff is quite verbose and could probably be simpliifed to three paragraphs. I believe you now, your are a literary giant, ... in your own mind at least :)

HeinrichRommelGoring
27-09-2013, 12:51 AM
Wow it has taken you many years to come up with about 3 pages of stuff, and the stuff is quite verbose and could probably be simpliifed to three paragraphs. I believe you now, your are a literary giant, ... in your own mind at least :)

I have never responded to any of your articles/posts because they are always entirely uninteresting and low-brow. Neither do I care whether you and your cronies continue to bang on about whichever of your preferred establishments. However, for some reason, you seem to care very much indeed about my posts, the ones you say you don’t read and “tune out” over after one or two sentences. What a strange fellow you are.

Just to rub salt into your tender intellectual wounds, I’ve had a good response from the posts. It’s very gratifying to know there are still some strong intelligent heterosexual men who are in control and on top of the game. Unlike you and your pussy-whipped cronies who continue to worship pussy on your knees, below the pedestal you’ve created for “deluded narcissistic pseudo empowered females”. What kind of men are you? That’s a rhetorical question, I know already.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

CunningLinguist
27-09-2013, 10:11 AM
I have never responded to any of your articles/posts because they are always entirely uninteresting and low-brow. Neither do I care whether you and your cronies continue to bang on about whichever of your preferred establishments. However, for some reason, you seem to care very much indeed about my posts, the ones you say you don’t read and “tune out” over after one or two sentences. What a strange fellow you are.

Just to rub salt into your tender intellectual wounds, I’ve had a good response from the posts. It’s very gratifying to know there are still some strong intelligent heterosexual men who are in control and on top of the game. Unlike you and your pussy-whipped cronies who continue to worship pussy on your knees, below the pedestal you’ve created for “deluded narcissistic pseudo empowered females”. What kind of men are you? That’s a rhetorical question, I know already.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

I don't read all your repeat posts, I think I have read everything you have to say at least once though. Yes I am guilty of tuning out when I see the same old tired mantra again and again ... (I noticed you have cut and pasted this post into another also).

Apart from Herecticx (who is rude and probably close to getting banned) I don't think anyone has actually agreed with you on alot of things, a few people have agreed with you on minor points and your truisms.

Yes I do worship pussy on my knees!

jellyshots
27-09-2013, 10:15 AM
I have never responded to any of your articles/posts because they are always entirely uninteresting and low-brow.
Isn't this quote a response to CunningLinguist's post?

Wouldn't you rather someone do this instead of picking a fight?

HeinrichRommelGoring
27-09-2013, 01:05 PM
I don't read all your repeat posts, I think I have read everything you have to say at least once though. Yes I am guilty of tuning out when I see the same old tired mantra again and again ... (I noticed you have cut and pasted this post into another also).

Apart from Herecticx (who is rude and probably close to getting banned) I don't think anyone has actually agreed with you on alot of things, a few people have agreed with you on minor points and your truisms.

Yes I do worship pussy on my knees!

You have certainly taken an unusual degree of interests in my articles and the responses they have generated, such an inquisitive soul you are. An inquiring mind is a good sign, I think with some application you could become moderately intelligent, then you would become one of "the modicums". But you do have very delicate sensibilities, and as the saying goes, "people in glass houses should not throw stones".

As you have clearly stated above, you worship pussy on your knees. So you have agreed with me, yet again. How pussy-whipped can you and your cronies be? This is a feeble, impotent, emasculate position for anyone who might want to consider himself a strong, intelligent heterosexual man. Perhaps you don't consider yourself in that way. Ah yes, that might be it.

You grossly under-estimate the positive feedback I have had, and of course you will continue to do that, still threatened by something you don't fully comprehend. The wind of change is blowing, I think perhaps you realise that, and you will continue to be agitated and express your agitation in the only way you know how.

But, there are more and more punters/men who are becoming stronger and getting on top of the game. The "era of strong, intelligent, re-juvenated heterosexual males" is beginning to emerge from the wilderness. We fuck them, but never worship them, they are the most pseudo of the pseudo false gods. Unlike you and your pussy-whipped cronies who will continue to worship pussy on your knees (as you have affirmed), below the pedestal you’ve created for “deluded narcissistic pseudo empowered females”. Wake up, smell the roses, your preferred era of the emasculated, pussy-whipped male is over.

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

CunningLinguist
28-09-2013, 01:43 AM
Looks like you will have plenty of time to "Think about the law of diminishing returns & scarcity of resources" now ...
Or should that be "diminishing relevance" and "scarcity of reasoning" ...

The Cable Guy
28-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Looks like you will have plenty of time to "Think about the law of diminishing returns & scarcity of resources" now ...
Or should that be "diminishing relevance" and "scarcity of reasoning" ...

Squeak, squeak go the mice when the Lion of the forum is away. It would seem the wisdom and spirit of Heinrich has certainly had an impact here, the reverberations from CL & his limp cronies continue after Heinrich has gone. They fear Heinrich's wisdom & spirit remains, and that it will spread throughout. If you try to catch the wind, you will fail....squeak squeak go the mice when the Lion is away...

Cheers,
The Cable Guy

CunningLinguist
28-09-2013, 01:48 PM
Squeak, squeak go the mice when the Lion of the forum is away. It would seem the wisdom and spirit of Heinrich has certainly had an impact here, the reverberations from CL & his limp cronies continue after Heinrich has gone. They fear Heinrich's wisdom & spirit remains, and that it will spread throughout. If you try to catch the wind, you will fail....squeak squeak go the mice when the Lion is away...

Cheers,
The Cable Guy

Oh, he's done it again forgot which character he is supposed to be :)
This happens when your life is a lie, you forget which lies to say to which people and then it all falls apart when you get found out.
Looks like someone needs to straighten out your wonky cabling dude, again! :)

The Cable Guy
28-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Oh, he's done it again forgot which character he is supposed to be :)
This happens when your life is a lie, you forget which lies to say to which people and then it all falls apart when you get found out.
Looks like someone needs to straighten out your wonky cabling dude, again! :)

Squeak, squeak go the mice when the Lion of the forum is away. Now, is CL a mouse or a lady mouse......

qualitysteven
28-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Squeak, squeak go the mice when the Lion of the forum is away. Now, is CL a mouse or a lady mouse......

Ah yes, of course, that it, CL is a lady mouse....you never can tell the gender of the folk on this forum, can you.
that explains a lot.......CL is definitely a lady mouse, very devious, but still quite dim.

CunningLinguist
28-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Oh no I am being ganged up on by 2 people!
I hope Richard doesn't join the fray, then I will be a goner for sure ...

Hang on, I just forgot that these are all the same person, so no need to fret after all, and yes of course "they" are the ones that write fake ARs, so I guess no need to worry too much when someone with no credibility, backbone, or integrity insults you ...

The Cable Guy
28-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Ah yes, of course, that it, CL is a lady mouse....you never can tell the gender of the folk on this forum, can you.
that explains a lot.......CL is definitely a lady mouse, very devious, but still quite dim.

CunningLinguist is a lady, a lady mouse....

I'm still having a good laugh at this, I had my suspicions about CunningLinguist a while ago, her written phrasing as well as her views were just too emasculated for even an average man or punter. Now I can see why she, this pseudo man, was apparently so upset at Heinrich for talking about "the era of deluded narcissistic pseudo empowered females". She is one, she is the deluded narcissistic female.

This explains why she writes long-winded and highly detailed AR's (usually about the same five establishments), she's totally into it, she knows the miniscule details of the female form, over and beyond the detail that any real man cares about. No wonder she saw Heinrich as a threat, he was a threat to her, or is one. You're outed Cunninglinguist. Cunninglinquist is a lady, indeed a lady mouse, squeak squeaking when the Lion of the Forum, Heinrich, is away.

Now this is getting interesting, genuinely interesting....

lockhart
28-09-2013, 03:46 PM
This site is running analytics.js using sitemeter. Admin would have the details who is who.

The Cable Guy
28-09-2013, 03:50 PM
This site is running analytics.js using sitemeter. Admin would have the details who is who.

Yes indeed, the plot thickens.......

Punter Poontang
28-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Now this is getting interesting, genuinely interesting....

Replace "interesting" with "tiresome", and you'd have finally made your first valid point on this forum.

Calling CL a girl has gotta be the lamest attempt at an insult in the history of keyboard warriordom. Pathetic.

The sooner the shops you're paid to spruik wisen up and realise that you're driving punters away from them, the better.

qualitysteven
28-09-2013, 04:54 PM

I'm aware of this, it would seem some feathers have been ruffled......Aren't they secretive little so and sos, always check check checking, and checking some more.

The give-away signs from the lady Cunninglinguist were fairly obvious if you stop to think about them. She was always very quick to swipe at anyone whose opinion differed from her own. This trait occurs in both men and women, but it is heightened, and more obvious, in females. She always wanted to have the last word in every discussion, this is a massive trait in females. She also writes those long-winded and overly detailed AR's (for the same five venues she works for), because that's her job & she's totally into it. She knows the miniscule details of the female form, well beyond the detail that any real man/punter wants to know or even cares about. And she did seem to get unusually upset at the articles written by Heinrich, when he was essentially helping punters to make more informed decisons, without ever mentioning shop names. She was emotional and threatened in some way, another trait heightened in females.

Of course, in making more informed decisions, punters may change their punting behaviour. This might result in some shops losing busines to others. Since she, CunningLinguist, has been working for the same five shops at the Forum for a while, she was obviously concerned that both she and the shops might potentially lose some business. Hence, there is this aspect of unwanted competition. Clearly, she was, and is, easily threatened by the prospect of competition. Again, this is a trait particularly heightened in females.

She ought to have simply let the discusssions take their natural course. Some punters were interested, some were not and others were probably somewhere in between. Unfortunately, she just continued to swipe throughout the discussion, rather than leave the discussion for those interested. This is reflective of her fear of competition for "her shops", and her great fear of letting punters make up their own minds.

So now we all know, CunningLinguist is a lady, whose interests are heavily interwoven with a particular group of establshments at the Forum. Business is business folks. Accordingly, real competition is not permitted, not even in the unlikely form of non shop-specific forum discussions.

negi
28-09-2013, 05:04 PM
totally agree, increase in price usually means decrease in quality unfortunately

We are living in an era of the "deluded narcissistic female". Remember that my friends,
don't waste your money and time on heavily over-priced whores. If you are keen on some sensual attention, you should do the following:

Regards, &
Auf Wiedersehen,
Heinrich Rommel Göring

negi
28-09-2013, 05:09 PM
also, after several disappointment plus getting ripped off several occasion, i would recommend what you see is what you get, see first before paying! exuberant prices doesn't mean quality mate!

qualitysteven
28-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Nice one Negi........

I'm a good old friend of Heinrich, he would respect your sound intelligence my friend.

Regards,
Steven

negi
28-09-2013, 05:13 PM
TMC is the only shop, i would say value for money in my years of punting experience, price is dear but trust me is worth every single cents. Unfortunately they have limited stock, havent heard from Yamada-san lately too :(

mista
28-09-2013, 05:16 PM

Do you want or save or open?

The Cable Guy
28-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Once Upon a time, there was a lady mouse called Cunninglinquist, who checked things..

Lockhart: This site is running analytics.js using sitemeter. Admin would have the details who is who.

I'm aware of this, it would seem some feathers have been ruffled......Aren't they secretive & devious little so and sos, always check check checking, and checking some more.

Licker
28-09-2013, 06:06 PM
This is so sweet, absolutely priceless.....

This is so lame, absolutely clueless!

The Cable Guy
28-09-2013, 06:12 PM

The ladyboys have surely got their knickers or g-strings in a twist....It's all Heinrich's doing you know, he dared to speak freely in the "open forum?"

"They're coming to take us away, aha, there coming to take us away...." Handbags at 12 paces boys, the ladies are here and they're checking us out....

Where's Heinrich when I need him........

Licker
28-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Where's Heinrich when I need him........

Just look in the mirror!

The Cable Guy
28-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Once Upon a time, there was a lady mouse called Cunninglinquist, who checked things..

Lockhart: This site is running analytics.js using sitemeter. Admin would have the details who is who.

I'm aware of this, it would seem some feathers have been ruffled......Aren't they secretive & devious little so and sos, always check check checking, and checking some more.

The give-away signs from the lady Cunninglinguist were fairly obvious if you stop to think about them. She was always very quick to swipe at anyone whose opinion differed from her own. This trait occurs in both men and women, but it is heightened, and more obvious, in females. She always wanted to have the last word in every discussion, this is a massive trait in females. She also writes those long-winded and overly detailed AR's (for the same five venues she works for), because that's her job & she's totally into it. She knows the miniscule details of the female form, well beyond the detail that any real man/punter wants to know or even cares about. And she did seem to get unusually upset at the articles written by Heinrich, when he was essentially helping punters to make more informed decisons, without ever mentioning shop names. She was emotional and threatened in some way, another trait heightened in females.

Of course, in making more informed decisions, punters may change their punting behaviour. This might result in some shops losing busines to others. Since she, CunningLinguist, has been working for the same five shops at the Forum for a while, she was obviously concerned that both she and the shops might potentially lose some business. Hence, there is this aspect of unwanted competition. Clearly, she was, and is, easily threatened by the prospect of competition. Again, this is a trait particularly heightened in females.

She ought to have simply let the discusssions take their natural course. Some punters were interested, some were not and others were probably somewhere in between. Unfortunately, she just continued to swipe throughout the discussion, rather than leave the discussion for those interested. This is reflective of her fear of competition for "her shops", and her great fear of letting punters make up their own minds.

So now we all know, CunningLinguist is a lady, whose interests are heavily interwoven with a particular group of establshments at the Forum. Business is business folks. Accordingly, real & meaningful competition is not permitted, not even in the unlikely form of non shop-specific forum discussions.

This is absolutely priceless....Punters beware, the ladies and their ladyboys are running the show. Where's Heinrich when you need him?

jellyshots
28-09-2013, 07:45 PM
TMC is the only shop, i would say value for money in my years of punting experience, price is dear but trust me is worth every single cents. Unfortunately they have limited stock, havent heard from Yamada-san lately too :(

According to HRG, you're paying too much for TMC though...

jellyshots
28-09-2013, 07:49 PM
This is absolutely priceless....Punters beware, the ladies and their ladyboys are running the show. Where's Heinrich when you need him?
That's a bit rich coming from you. Perhaps you should take HRG's cock out of your arse next time you type a response.

wilisno
28-09-2013, 08:17 PM

Cheers,
The Cable Guy

You keep saying CL is getting help from his cronies, it makes me feel sorry for HRG, because he can only rely on his clones ! :miao:

The Cable Guy
28-09-2013, 08:32 PM
You keep saying CL is getting help from his cronies, it makes me feel sorry for HRG, because he can only rely on his clones ! :miao:

This is just about humourous, congratulations Wilisno, not a bad effort. But you should have said "clonies". Nevermind, you have, nevertheless, gone up in my estimation, to rung one.

CunningLinguist
28-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Just caught up with this thread, I won't bother answering the cable guys nonsense accusations now that he is banned, looks like he was was getting pretty desperate.

Two down, at least two to go ...

paulgallen
28-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Well done Hawks for the AFL today

jellyshots
28-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Hahaha. Another one bites the dust. Go the Hawks!

qualitysteven
28-09-2013, 10:34 PM

So now we all know, CunningLinguist is a lady, whose interests are heavily interwoven with a particular group of establshments at the Forum. Business is business folks. Accordingly, real & meaningful competition is not permitted, not even in the unlikely form of non shop-specific forum discussions.

This is absolutely priceless....Punters beware, the devious lady and her ladyboys are running this horrible forum show. Now Heinrich is away, the ugly lady & her ladyboys come out to play..Punters Beware...

CunningLinguist
29-09-2013, 02:01 AM
Once upon a time another cut and paste by qualitysteven, the same post has been posted three times now: one (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?38006-bonjour-mes-amis-ou-es-quot-les-statistics-quot-avec-the-evenness-of-the-two-hands-both&p=417325&viewfull=1#post417325), two (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37924-The-dangerous-permissive-era-of-quot-deluded-narcissistic-pseudo-female-empowerment-quot&p=417415#post417415), three (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37919-Think-about-the-quot-law-of-diminishing-returns-quot-amp-quot-scarcity-of-resources-quot&p=417429&viewfull=1#post417429)!

I won't dignify this drivel by refuting it point for point, but I am happy to let my posting and AR record as a genuine punter speak for itself.