View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Claire - 2nd visit - this Korean beauty drove me crazy

lonelyorange
22-09-2013, 12:19 AM
I had a really fantastic experience with this beautiful, and sexy young Korean girl two days ago. To save time on her descriptions, pls see my previous AR link below:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37914-Claire-extremely-sexy-Korean-young-girl

This morning, I wanted to see this girl again and tried to make an early booking. To my dismay, the receptionist said that she had left last night. I had feared that she was inexperienced and used up too much efforts on customers and caused damage to her pussy very quickly. I thought I could not see her again. Around 11 a.m., I got an unexpected message from the friendly receptionist to inform me that Claire has returned to the shop and asked me to come over right away. I was so glad that within 30 min, I was at the shop.

After I saw Claire, I told her that I thought I could not see her again. She said she came back because we agreed to meet at 12 p.m. today (Saturday). She wanted to keep her promise. She did not see any customer after she arrived but before I arrived. I was so impressed as working girls seldom kept their words. She also told me that yesterday she had many rough customers which upset her. Therefore she returned home and had a good rest so that she has the best condition when she see me this morning. Her words so impressed me (she said with sincerity and hence I believed her. She is also too young and innocent to lie like that.) In any case, able to see her was my biggest joy.

She loves good red wine and hence I brought some with me. We had a little bit together and she liked my wine very much. She said she would only drink with me as the wine will make her too hot during sex and dizzy afterwards. Therefore, she drinks only with people she likes. These words are sweeter than the best honey which I ever tasted.

I told her not to use too much energy and I would do all the heavy work. She lay down and I went on top (after all the standard services to get my dick working first). Perhaps both of us were influenced by the good red wine, I had a lot of extra energy in pounding her and she was wilder than the previous day. Her moans were even sexier than the last time. She was just as playful as before and liked to use cowgirl position to ride me. She enjoyed her riding a lot.

During the 1 hr session, we changed positions many times and she has very good attitude and was very co-operative with me. Both of us came eventually. We lay on bed hugging each other and continued chattings. She likes laughing and made me laugh a lot too.

It was another very enjoyable hour with this pretty Korean girl. If I had more bucks, I would stay for the whole afternoon with her and kept her for myself for longer. Money is useful at this time, but is also the most lacking for me at this time of month. A pity.

65Carlton
17-10-2013, 01:37 PM
all bros

Clair is working today
call 95466088 to book her