PDA

View Full Version : Shop info temple of pleasures

dsanchez
22-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Hi guys. I've been reading on this site for a while and decided i would create an ID to i could help out with some information here and there so hopefully you'll greet me with open arms.

I was keen for some action today and felt like trying somewhere new. I had a look around and found that temple of pleasures were offering a theme event today so i thought i'd go and check it out. First time at the establishment and it was in a pretty discrete location like most shops. Was greeted at the door by a nice lady who took me inside to a waiting room.

Three ladies came out that were all asian but only two of them really appeased me who's names were Mandy and Alice. Alice was cuter and younger but i remembered reading on the website that Mandy offered a girl friend experience so in the interest of trying to get the best service i picked Mandy. Got inside the room and she left me to take a shower before we started.

When she came back she was very enthusiastic which was nice as she played with me to get me harder. She took her gear off and had an ok body but not fantastic. Nice big real boobs probably a DD, a fairly big ass and quite a big gut but I didn't complain because I'm no spring chicken and normally the barbie dolls don't treat me as good as the mature women.

She gave me a really good CBJ with plenty of deep throat which was a positive. Onto the sex and she was riding me on top for a bit before she rolled over into missionary. She seemed to want me to do most of the work which wasn't very GFE like and also didn't do kissing so again it wasn't exactly what i would've called a girl friend experience. I lasted for a bit and watched as she really seemed to enjoy me climax and finish it off.

Had a bit of small talk and Mandy told me she was from China and just got back from a holiday. She was 34 and some other stuff I don't remember because I started to lose interest by this point.

Overall it was a decent punt but i probably should've chose Alice since Mandy didn't really offer what i'd call a GFE. Definitely nothing like the GFE experience that Hannah in Fortitude Valley offers. The only other thing I'd mention is that I didn't really notice any of the ladies in costumes so the theme event was a dud.

If i had to give a rating i'd say 6/10 for just above average.

BrainSex
24-09-2013, 12:34 PM
i probably should've chose Alice since Mandy didn't really offer what i'd call a GFE. Definitely nothing like the GFE experience that Hannah in Fortitude Valley offers. The only other thing I'd mention is that I didn't really notice any of the ladies in costumes so the theme event was a dud.

If i had to give a rating i'd say 6/10 for just above average.

Thanks for the review. What would lead you to think that the other girl would have been any better?

herecticx
24-09-2013, 02:13 PM
its brisbane dude. dont expect much gfe here

dsanchez
24-09-2013, 08:10 PM
Hi Brainsex. My assessment is just based on the lack of GFE. If comparably superior service is not on offer as advertised i'd might as well take a punt on the cutest lady available right?

BrainSex
25-09-2013, 01:44 PM
Hi Brainsex. My assessment is just based on the lack of GFE. If comparably superior service is not on offer as advertised i'd might as well take a punt on the cutest lady available right?
Of course, I just thought maybe you had had some other hint from her.

Enjoy your punts.