PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Gonorrhoea outbreak in Footscray

AHLUNGOR
23-09-2013, 03:00 PM
I've spoken to some punters and WL's who have told of their more recent experiences with Gonorrhoea in Footscray.

I think it's important that this information is public, so we can stop it quickly.

Firstly, the shops that the reports are linked to are in Ballarat Road and Geelong Road at the moment. I don't know about the others yet.

Why has this started to happen? Unfortunately, the Vietnamese girls are passing it on unintentionally. They seem to think that they have to provide BJ and sometimes sex with no condoms.

We also note that Vietnamese males are insisting that any WL provide a no condom service. Clearly money talks, and the innocent act is more sinister.

Some of you punters out there are also guilty of this behaviour.

Be aware that Gonorrhoea is highly contagious, and is usually passed on orally and/or through penetration. Note that if your cock comes in contact with the discharge, even without penetration, it can be passed on. If a person has the oral version, it can be passed through kissing and BJ. You can get it orally if you DATY.

Something else I want to mention; WL's in brothels are exposed to this issue. Currently in Victoria, medical testing is only required every 3 months, meaning if any have an infection, it may not be diagnosed for quite a while.

While there are other STD's also emerging, this one is getting attention.

If you find any discharge from you cock, please get it checked. It doesn't have to give you pain when you take a piss. It usually starts a few days after the infection, but it can take a few weeks too.

Treatment requires a 3 month test period, and mandatory reporting to the government of your case.

For those with "other halves" you don't want to be passing this on.

Gonorrhea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonorrhea)

Please be careful. Use a condom.

I came across this thread from another site and I thought it's informative, although the area affected was in Melbourne

Cheers