PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Whee is admin

Fisher
23-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Where is admin i want this account closed and have sent pms for the past week too have it shut down maybe i need too get banned but if they will not respond too pms how can they ban me.

wilisno
23-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Where is admin i want this account closed and have sent pms for the past week too have it shut down maybe i need too get banned but if they will not respond too pms how can they ban me.

Yet you are posting so many times everyday in order to remain invisible ?

herecticx
23-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Leave him alone guys.

wilisno
23-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Leave him alone guys.

What do you mean by " leave him alone " ? He just started this thread, so he's expecting some response ! Why do you want to deprive him of that ?

AHLUNGOR
23-09-2013, 06:19 PM

Hi Brother Fisher,

I think your wishes have been granted or actioned. You are no longer a senior member, you are now a "guest".

But no point trying to close your account if you keep coming back for more ??

Hope everything works out for you mate.

And don't try to come back and register again as Fisher1 or FIsisher or something like that.............lol

Cheers

wilisno
23-09-2013, 06:29 PM
Hi Brother Fisher,

I think your wishes have been granted or actioned. You are no longer a senior member, you are now a "guest".

But no point trying to close your account if you keep coming back for more ??

Hope everything works out for you mate.

And don't try to come back and register again as Fisher1 or FIsisher or something like that.............lol

Cheers

Well, even if his account is active, no one is forcing him to log on and post anyway ! He does need professional help !

Travelmate
23-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Well, even if his account is active, no one is forcing him to log in and post anyway ! He does need professional help !

Wilsno, you are just being nice using the word "professional help"

lol

Sextus
23-09-2013, 08:02 PM
Well that is nice Fisher, for you to just be a guest here.

I have enjoyed your recent threads. The mattress one made me laugh, and your nostalgic one about times gone by would be identified with by all but those who are even know creating their own young man memories to be nostagic about in years to come.

CunningLinguist
24-09-2013, 01:38 AM
So long and thanks for all the Fish ...

Gucci2012
24-09-2013, 11:15 AM
"You'll be back! You'll be f*cking back!"
Jake The Muss - Once were Warriors

So long buddy ^_^