PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 Elaina - my best experience with western girl. Top curvy figures. excellent attitude

Biggerbanana
25-09-2013, 01:46 AM
Today this shop did not post any roster and so I called the shop to ask which western girls are working. Jason, the receptionist, told me that both Holly and Sky were not working, but Elaina would work until 8 p.m. I have heard many good comments about her and so I made a booking for her immediately.

When Elaina appeared in front of me, I was really impressed by her snow-white skin, curvy figures and also her black-framed glasses (looked very scholarly). She is still very pretty with the glasses. She is tall, about 1.68m. I walked behind her upstairs and was admiring the back view of her shapely body.

Inside the room, after Elaina took off her bra, I saw a pair of boobs so nice and sprutting out firmly upright (like a teenage girl's blossom). I could not control myself, sucked and licked her boobs. Elaina used her hands to hold my head softly. She seemed to enjoy what I was doing and kept smiling. She is really friendly and very nice. I asked her about her vital statistics. She said very similar to Miss World standard (36-24-36). Based on my hands' feelings, she should be really close to that. She is a real sex bomb.

Elaina only offered standard services (catbath and CBJ, not DFK and DATY, no kissing her mouth). She was very good at CBJ and made my dick real hard, while I was squeezing her large boobs. When I penetrated her pussy, I found it unexpectedly tight. She joked that her customers always said that she has a virgin pussy. I definitely agreed that her pussy is even tighter than a lot of K-girls and PRC-girls. I have to say I was always worried about western girls having large pussies, but Elaina's is definitely small and tight. The feelings inside her pussy were really good. Because of her tight pussy, I was able to hold a strong erection, much longer than I did with Sky and Holly.

Elaina was really co-operative and allowed me to repeat the various positions during my 1hr session with her. Both the cowgirl position (where I could squeeze her boobs while she was on top) and the doggie position are both very good to enjoy her unbelievably good body. Her boobs were throwing up and down while she was on the cowgirl position. It was so nice to watch her big snow-white bum and her slim waist while doing doggie.

We chatted a lot during intercourse, while my dick was still inside her pussy. I could do this only because her pussy is very tight and also due to her co-operation. Otherwise, once she twisted her body a bit and my dick would slide out immediately. She did not do this so that my dick could stay inside her pussy for a lengthy time. She told me that she is just 21 yrs old and very soon will be her birthday. Her ancestors were from Romania, but she was born in Australia. She is quite open and told me a lot about herself, but for privacy, I would not disclose them.

I did not perform sexually too well with Holly and Sky, but with Elaina, I was doing extremely well, as though I was doing it with the PRC or K-girls. With this added confidence, I am sure that I will be able to do well when I next meet Holly and Sky. Just need to wait and see.

The one hr session flied quickly and I still felt that I have not had enough of this beautiful girl. I asked her what is her working schedule. She said she works very little, a few times a month. I need to check closely with the shop. I will do that of course and hope to see her again soon.

Overall, this is my best sexual experience for a long long time, Imust admit, entirely due to her sexuality and beauty. Highly reccommend her to anyone who is lucky to get her while she is working.

AHLUNGOR
25-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Thanks for sharing brother Big!

Sounds like my kind of girl!

What are the charges in this shop?

Do they charge more for white girls ?

Cheers

Biggerbanana
25-09-2013, 12:02 PM
Thanks for sharing brother Big!

Sounds like my kind of girl!

What are the charges in this shop?

Do they charge more for white girls ?

Cheers

U are the most experienced guy in this forum, boss. I feel humbled to get questions from you.

She is definitely dream girl of all Asian men. I don't want her to be too popular as I might find it hard to book her myself in future. She works very rarely. Good for punters who can get hold of her.

The charge is the same for western girls and Japanese girls. Superb value.

Sextus
25-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Biggerbanana, you definitely have an eye for the western girls!

wilisno
25-09-2013, 12:23 PM
Biggerbanana, you definitely have an eye for the western girls!
He has to if he's got a bigger banana ! ;) ;) ;)

BigBoy
25-09-2013, 05:33 PM
My Banana is bigger.. lol.

Hmmm, when is this Elaina next on?

Biggerbanana
25-09-2013, 07:56 PM
My Banana is bigger.. lol.

Hmmm, when is this Elaina next on?

Bro,
suggest u change yr ID to be "Biggest Banana“ or re-register again if u really got big weapon and want the whole world to know.
Yr question should be directed to " Kyoto206 shopowner", who actually does not know as well.
She told me she will be on today, but when I called the shop, Andy guessed she will not be coming today, and had no clue himself. So just checking their register or make frequent calls to the shop.
The best place to go to make bigger banana is Korea, of course, since most Korean girls have big and bigger boobs these days. They should have the skills to make banana bigger, right?

Oneonone
25-09-2013, 08:51 PM
Nice report bro glad you had a good punt, but no kissing or daty she is not for me.

the wizard
25-09-2013, 08:53 PM
at least kissing would be nice... what a mood dampener..

Gucci2012
26-09-2013, 04:44 AM
Hey great AR b.b this girl seems more harder to track down than O.B.L

wilisno
26-09-2013, 07:47 AM
She is definitely dream girl of all Asian men. I don't want her to be too popular as I might find it hard to book her myself in future. She works very rarely. Good for punters who can get hold of her.

You reckon ? Dream girl for all Asian men with no DFK, No DATY and CBJ only ???

BigBoy
26-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Bro,
suggest u change yr ID to be "Biggest Banana“ or re-register again if u really got big weapon and want the whole world to know.

Nah, I'm not the type to brag.. :smile:

The best place to go to make bigger banana is Korea, of course, since most Korean girls have big and bigger boobs these days. They should have the skills to make banana bigger, right?

Korean Girls seem to be over rated, too much of a princess attitude. Would rather a good PRC girl any day.

mista
26-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Some guys call this GFE!!

You reckon ? Dream girl for all Asian men with no DFK, No DATY and CBJ only ???