PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza - new 19yo HK student small sexy busty girl - - - Summer (Photo)

GINZA
25-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Ginza-new 19yo hongkong student small sexy busty girl summer

Summer : 19yo, she has a cold sexy innocent pretty face with big charming eyes. Hot body, 155cm, 44kg, C+ cup, black long hair. Smooth skin, very passion personality, sexy long leg, inexperienced but she know how to play and will try best please every gentleman

Start 26th of sep 12:30pm to 6pm

Golden Premium Class

rooter
25-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Fuck, she looks hot!
Summer is coming early this year!
Looks like I am going to suddenly have a really bad toothache at work tomorrow and have to go to the "dentist"
"Open your mouth and say Aaaaahhhhhh" ;) ;)

Oneonone
25-09-2013, 08:30 PM
If she is half as good as she looks she should be a real winner!

Bracket
25-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Fuck, she looks hot!
Summer is coming early this year!
Looks like I am going to suddenly have a really bad toothache at work tomorrow and have to go to the "dentist"
"Open your mouth and say Aaaaahhhhhh" ;) ;)... to which she will reply "Fill my cavity, please."

the wizard
26-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Gee that white couch has been getting a lot of use lately.
Very nice pickies Wilson.

HengDai
26-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Another pocket rocket! Dammit Wilson.

*added to the list*

:)

rooter
26-09-2013, 04:05 PM
..... NEWS FLASH .....
Heat wave hits Surry Hills.
This Summer is a SCORCHER !!!
HOT ! HOT ! HOT !

.... seasoned punter almost dies of heat exhaustion ...

... "Her ass is so hot you can fry an egg on it", says delirious punter ...

Summer is right up there with Nikki and Jasmin as the most impressive debut of 2013. Sensational girl. Started out totally terrified and nervous then went into 110% PSE overdrive, then went all GFE on me - as sweet as sugar,

the wizard
26-09-2013, 06:02 PM
110% pse
Gucci are you hearing this....

Punter Poontang
26-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Fooking ell.

rooter
26-09-2013, 06:51 PM
Actually now that I think about it it wasn't really 110% PSE it was more like a wild and frenzied desire to please. Followed by a total submission to her carnal desires.
PSE ? GFE? I dunno, but fuck it was good!

Rb34gtr
26-09-2013, 07:50 PM
Quick question brother rooter
Is she shaved down below?

rooter
26-09-2013, 08:17 PM
She is a young Chinese girl brand new to the industry so of course she is wild and free and natural (just like her personality) downstairs.
But I gave her and Wilson feed back about it, so she will be trimmed by the next time she is rostered.

Rb34gtr
26-09-2013, 08:47 PM
She is a young Chinese girl brand new to the industry so of course she is wild and free and natural (just like her personality) downstairs.
But I gave her and Wilson feed back about it, so she will be trimmed by the next time she is rostered.

Thanks rooter!

I guess I'll book her in asap as it was the only thing holding me back lol
she sounds exactly like my type :slobber:

hoshimoony
26-09-2013, 09:06 PM
I hate you rooter for bringing up Jas because now I'm finding it hard to resist :P

rooter
26-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Thanks rooter!

I guess I'll book her in asap as it was the only thing holding me back lol
she sounds exactly like my type :slobber:
Hey bro. I just realised she is rostered on tomorrow morning!
I can't guarantee she will be trimmed by then.
I just give feed back. The rest is out of my hands.
Take a chance anyway bro. I reckon she will trim. But even if she doesn't this girl has got so much going for her you will still love her trimmed or not!

Rb34gtr
26-09-2013, 11:34 PM
Hey bro. I just realised she is rostered on tomorrow morning!
I can't guarantee she will be trimmed by then.
I just give feed back. The rest is out of my hands.
Take a chance anyway bro. I reckon she will trim. But even if she doesn't this girl has got so much going for her you will still love her trimmed or not!

Well to late to back down now, already made a booking lol
Hopefully she will be trimmed as the only girl I've seen with a full bush in the last decade is Bebe
who was good but I was just in shock that girls still have bushes in this day and age!

Gucci2012
27-09-2013, 07:06 AM
110% pse
Gucci are you hearing this....

Loud and clear but give me break....I'm going to Japan soon so I've restricted my punt budget to $500 a week so I can save, I've already had probably the BEST session ever with Cassie on Wednesday, and bro rooter doesn't drop the PSE bomb very much.....$260 left for the week ummmmmmmm f*ck it I'm in. When is she on?