PDA

View Full Version : 21yr old Uni Student...

Lovearubntug
25-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Hey there punters,

Came across this girl today totally by good fortune.

She is a uni student at Meadowbrook. She isn't Asian but has that look about her. I think she might be part Mouri. A bit on the chubby side but very cute and young.

BJ with a rubber. No massage just a blowie until you're done. Didn't get her gear off.

Also said she will do FS with rubber.

I must admit far from the best service I have ever had but for the price I'm not complaining.

She isn't set up very well, it looks like some kind of student accommodation. she seems like a genuine Uni student just looking for extra cash.

So I think she is pretty open to whatever us punters might want. Just have to ask.

If you want some details just flick me a PM.

Cheers.

Lovearubntug
26-09-2013, 09:03 AM
Update.
Curiosity got the better of me so I made a return visit this morning for a BJ.
While she is not a sub 50kg Asian girl like I usually prefer, I would say have to be one of the best VFM 100 bucks I've ever spent. Left more than happy.

roarunited
26-09-2013, 11:28 AM
PM sent,
Any chance of getting her number?

Stephen02
26-09-2013, 11:58 PM
BBBJ is illegal in Queensland. The cops monitor these forums. Please don't write anything here that will get WLs in trouble with the law.

ooshka
27-09-2013, 09:47 PM
If the police are monitoring then I would be more concerned about the punter getting hit than the girls. An open admission serves to get the punter busted just as much. By receiving the BBBJ you are in as much trouble as the provider.

Two sides to everything in Qld law, stop worrying so much about the girls and look out for your own bacons as the girls seem to know more about the legalities than some punters.

Lovearubntug
27-09-2013, 10:57 PM
What are you talking about.?
Who said anything about BBBJ..

ooshka
27-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Very good. As you were.

Mahmood-Alsajid
28-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Cim?? Dtbbbj??

cocktus
28-09-2013, 03:20 PM
RIM?? Golden Shower??

Nomad628
01-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Just came for this chick as I live close by. She is 100% unmistakably Maori. Not sure why you think she looks Asian. She is very nice to talk to! Very pleasant...oh she is also HUUUGE! Was going to stay for the hour, ended up getting a bj and got out of there.

Interestingly, I asked her where she advertises. She told me she has this guy that recommends her to punters and gives out her number. Lovearubntug, you wouldn't happen to be this person?

Overall, avoid at all cost. Service, technique all very average. I dropped a hundred, glad it wasn't more.

Lovearubntug
01-10-2013, 01:10 PM
I gave you her number didn't I ? So guilty as charged.
I have never asked her where she advertises, I couldn't care less.
Isn't that what after reports are all about.
I think I made it pretty clear in my post that she was nothing special.
If you didn't enjoy your time there it's not my problem.
You're not the first guy to leave a joint disappointed.

xzaq
01-10-2013, 07:34 PM
...oh she is also HUUUGE!

Overall, avoid at all cost.

LOL couldn't have said it better !!!!!! & that's being kind !!