PDA

View Full Version : Kings Court?

kho207bob
19-12-2012, 01:48 PM
I can easily tell that this forum is mainly regarding Asian MLs, but can anyone shed some light on what Kings Court is like? I'm visiting Sydney from Brisbane so I thought I'd investigate all my options, including a cauc massage place

altgourami
19-12-2012, 04:22 PM
Kings Court is best avoided. Pricey cauc shop for girls who don't want to do too much.

wilisno
19-12-2012, 04:25 PM
Kings Court is best avoided. Pricey cauc shop for girls who don't want to do too much.

That's why there's not much talk about it on this forum !

AHLUNGOR
19-12-2012, 04:42 PM
I can easily tell that this forum is mainly regarding Asian MLs, but can anyone shed some light on what Kings Court is like? I'm visiting Sydney from Brisbane so I thought I'd investigate all my options, including a cauc massage place

For Caucasian B2B massage in Sydney, At Michelle @ Rushcutter Bay, Misty's @ 377 Riley St and Impressions @ Elizabeth St are the better ones.

Cheers

Littlewonder
19-12-2012, 08:15 PM
This was the first shop I ever went to when I started punting, that was a long time ago now, I didnt know the difference between a massage shop and a full service shop back then the ladies were caucasian and friendly but there were no options on offer.

xconcepx
19-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Been twice as I happened to be nearby. Shit both times. Lack of choice, and service was crap. Unless u must have a non Asian doing a half ass massage its certainly not worth it. As mentioned, Michelle's etc are consistently better. But just my 2 cents

jellyshots
23-12-2012, 05:54 AM
Also been there recently. Both times the girls I chose were stunners - one was from Holland, tight little bod and the other just recently was from Spain, again, hot body (she did ballet). Now, for the sad reality of it... I used to punt here in the late 90's for about 2 years, every week. I went back recently to see if things were any different but sadly, no.

Many of the girls are nice to talk to but they all really dislike the job. If you go into the spa, the same girl depending on her mood can be a hit or miss. It provides alcohol during a session which means some punters have fallen asleep on the table - great waste of $200.. The girls also can get too smashed and they're even worse to deal with than other punters.

KC's has a place in the industry but it's like a constant YMMV and as of last Thurs when I saw the spanish girl, she was 2 girls out of 6 that was non-asian. The asian girls all spoke good english but they had nowhere near the quality of lookers that I've seen at Silver Fox or Snow Lotus. And I haven't treated myself to Ginza yet but I'm sure at that price, you'll get a MUCH better time with Ginza girls and less of the princess attitude that seems to be the norm at KC.

shamrock
24-12-2012, 08:43 AM
I would recommend going to Mistys (they are at Surry Hills now)
I had a double with Heidi and Sandy (both friends)

kickass
24-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Yup. Avoid Kings Court.

Travelmate
24-12-2012, 12:21 PM
This King court thread happen every now and then......

it is not a popular shop for both private and corporate customers ..

however it still survive ... it must have some special customer base ... haha

River
25-12-2012, 08:30 AM
It's very hit and miss.

One time I went, I struck a really nice chemistry with a beautiful brunette German girl in her early twenties. Her last BF was Asian, so she had a taste for SE Asian men. I kicked myself after for not asking for her number. She was clearly backpacking in oz and just doing this for some travel money.

We were all over each other, kissing in the spa, licking her nipples, she was giving me BBJ. I asked her, while she had her cock in her mouth her brown eyes looking up at me "is this allowed?". She stopped for a second and said "I allow it" and kept going down on my little guy.

I've tried to go back to see her the following week, but she was gone. The times I have gone back since have been disappointing.

This isn't the normal service u get though from KC.

Suggest Bodyrotic in Camperdown. Nina and Monique are both fully trained masseuses , and do excellent part 1 as well as part 2. It's about $220 for 1 hr though, so double what u would pay for a Silver Fox of SL experience (if u include tip)

Travelmate
25-12-2012, 12:11 PM
They charge you to check the line up before in the old days ...

it really sux

PhoBot
25-12-2012, 12:23 PM
I punted there 15 years ago and like river had a great expirence of a hot girl who was into me and I got bbbjcim but could never see her again. 10 after that ranged between ok to duds.

Travelmate
25-12-2012, 07:23 PM
I punted there 15 years ago and like river had a great expirence of a hot girl who was into me and I got bbbjcim but could never see her again. 10 after that ranged between ok to duds.

15 years ago ... things must be changed ..

Owner?

price?

Service??

Chucky
26-12-2012, 07:54 AM
Avoid this dump!!!

rooter
26-12-2012, 09:37 AM
Visited this place a few times around 4 years ago.
Premises and facilities are really nice and quality of girls in terms of appearance high - mainly Euro tourists and local Aussie girls. The girls were friendly enough but the standard of service just average.
Nothing like the service or extras you get in Asian shops.
It's hard to explain but with Cauc MLs or WLs it just feels like you are paying for sex and they are doing their job (which is the case if course ). But with Asian WLs and MLs you know you are paying for sex and they are doing their job but they make the whole experience more special somehow. I think most punters will understand what I mean. Generally speaking of course - there are always exceptions.

kho207bob
26-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Thanks for all your feedback bros. I'll try Mystys or Impressions when I'm down in Sydney next week (as well as as many Asian places I can squeeze in into 5 days!)

medragon
12-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Where did you end up trying?? Any recommendations??

LongJohnSilver
13-02-2013, 06:10 PM
Girls are disinterested. And the massage is far more erotic and sensual in Asian shop.

Misfit44
13-02-2013, 08:51 PM
If you want a great massage normally most Thai massage parlours are good.
Girls are trained in real Thai massage.
Bonus is there are higher chances of getting extra services too.
My experience with caucasian services are like above views and they normally distant and uninterested.

You have to be more specific - real proper massage or massage with sexual services.
Big difference!

Been to Black Cat/impressions few times and the massage was OK with the main object to milk my dick.

action_hunter
14-02-2013, 01:14 AM
Great to see, haven't been in 10 years, back then service and selection of girls
Was pretty poor. Thanks to you bros no need to check it out as appears nothing has changed.
Like it was said before must have some special customers if they are still surviving!

jellyshots
14-02-2013, 08:08 AM
KC's is an acquired taste. The girls only open up after the 3rd or 4th visit or if you have a long booking. If you have the patience, and a bit of coin, the girls do make sure that you have a good time.

Whilst the prices look steep, from 9-12, you can get 60 min booking, private spa (+15 min) and shower (+10 min). That's 85 min for $184 no cover charge. The shower usually I just 30 second it then jump in the spa.

Compare this to say SF where a 90 min special booking is $200, no spa, no shower and you get an intro to all the girls on the floor.

I'm not going to write an AR on them because they would peg who I am straight away and I don't think it's particularly useful. I have confirmed a list in thee costing thread in the AR section of what girls I've seen and if they match up to their website descriptions.

Oh,also they will push for extra cash. The hostesses g them up...