PDA

View Full Version : General talk Nuru massage in Sydney

punt4life
26-09-2013, 11:43 AM
Hi Brothers,

I've recently gone back to enjoying sensual massages (AKA RNT), saving quiet a bit of coin along the way. There's something about just lying down and being pampered that's kept me satisfied from seeking FS.

Most if not all massage shops in Sydney only offer body to body massage with either oil or lotion, both are scented which is inconvenient especially where there's no shower facility. I'm curious to know if other bros want to experience Japanese Nuru massage. There's only one shop owned and operated by western girls that are charging OTT prices.

Nuru massage is basically similar to B2B but with the use of nuru gel, which is a seaweed based extract that is extremely slippery, non scented and great for the skins. This facilitates much more body sliding options including pussy rubs all over legs, arms etc.

Chatting to this with the manager at Silver Fox, she is willing to give it a try if there's enough demand. Apparently some nuru gel samples have been ordered and a few lucky brother will get a chance to be guinea pigs. Hopefully I'll get a call soon to be one of them.

If you like massages and would love Nuru, don't be shy to voice your support to the management at Silver fox. Obviously it'll require a bit of reconfiguration in the room but they're willing to upgrade one to be more nuru friendly.

Silver fox massage
26-09-2013, 12:14 PM
We value your feedback and recently changed from using oil to warm lotion. I have some customers ask about this Nuru massage but we have never offered it.

Like you said, if there's a demand then we're happy to trial it out soon. The samples will be arriving soon, customers should book ahead to be part of this trial. Anyone with experience of receiving nuru massage in Japan or Korea will be very welcome.

Eureka
26-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Foxy - if the samples don't arrive - let me know :)
Still got some left hehe

Note:
1) best if BOTH remain wet from a shower
2) room needs to be warmer than normal
3) mix gel and hot water to consistency you want - but 2/3 gel & 1/3 hot water I think is best
4) buy thermometer from chemist --- the gel/ hot water mixture should be 37deg

Enjoy !!! :)

AHLUNGOR
26-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Foxy - if the samples don't arrive - let me know :)
Stijl got some left - hehe

Note:
1) best if you remain wet from a shower
2) room needs to be warmer than normal
3) mix gel and hot water to consistency you want - but 2/3 gel & 1/3 hit water I think is best
4) buy thermometer from chemist --- the gel/ hot water mixture should be 37deg

Enjoy !!! :)

Hi there,

not trying to pour cold water into a pretty good idea.

I always believe one should learn to walk properly before starting to run !

To offer a proper Nuru or Soapy massage is not a simple trial and error, the facilities is so vital - may be go over to check out the room set up at Chequers - for the Kings Massage Room before thinking about the changes.

BTW, if you can't even do proper Korean/Thai style B2B in the shop at the moment, there is no point trying to jump ahead and move to the next level.

From my past experiences at Foxy, only three MLs can do a reasonable B2B jobs and they were Lisa (Chinese), Mia (Korean) and Neimi (Thai). and when nude means nude !

Lisa and Mia have since moved on, but Neimi is still there. but how many of the other girls are at Neimi's standard and nude means nude ?

I must admit since my no. 1 girl Lisa has left SF, I have only been back a few times trying different girls, they are all pretty good, young, slim and good looking but service wise, they are not at the same level as Lisa and Mia. Amanda with the huge tits would probably have kept me returning but she only lasted a couple of weeks, but that's a different story.

If I am to give some suggestion to Foxy, it would not be trying to introduce a brand new type of services that:
1. They are not equipped to provide, and
2. They don't have the trained MLs to provide the services.

The advantages and Pros of Silver Fox is it's CBD central locations. It's super hot Mamasan, it's shop/room facilities, big room, big wall mirrors, good air conditioning, good music and a shower room.

Their MLs are usually quite young and pretty and has multi nationalities including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Malaysian and Taiwanese. Most girls are the lean and slim type that apparently most clients preferred.

So the current combinations of hardwares and softwares are already a winning formula.

What Foxy needs to do is to ensure that the quality of services are at a certain minimum level and be consistent so that most customers are experiencing a relaxing and happy session, with that, I'm sure she will continue to do well and get lots of repeating customers.

This shop is not known to be providing too many extras, so for what they are providing, do a good job and do them consistently.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:smile:

Eureka
26-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Hi there,

not trying to pour cold water into a pretty good idea.

I always believe one should learn to walk properly before starting to run !

To offer a proper Nuru or Soapy massage is not a simple trial and error, the facilities is so vital - may be brother punt4life should check out the room set up over at Chequer - for the Kings Massage Room before he made the suggestions.

BTW, if you can't do proper Korean/Thai B2B in the shop, there is no point try to jump ahead and move to the need level.

From my past experiences at Foxy, only three MLs can do a reasonable B2B jobs and they were Lisa, Mia and Neimi

Sorry, got to go, more later

All good points - needs to be set up for it :)

And regarding only 3 ladies can do it !!!
What makes you think they would be giving me one !!!
And not the other way around !!! hehe

HengDai
26-09-2013, 01:53 PM
All good points - needs to be set up for it :)

And regarding only 3 ladies can do it !!!
What makes you think they would be giving me one !!!
And not the other way around !!! hehe

hahaha, are you interviewing for a job at SF Eureka? maybe you'll be on next week's roster :P

Boney
26-09-2013, 01:56 PM
I want Mimi at 252b to do Nuru massage. She would be a knock out, and I bet she knows all about it, but as Bro Ahlungar points out it is a bit messy. She is welcome to come to my place and do it, I don't mind a bit of mess.:slobber:

yellow_fever
26-09-2013, 09:34 PM
I've had it both in korea (where it's called a "turkey tang") and japan. They're a little different. The korea one is more drawn out, and generally involves other non sexual services also - a massage, a milk bath, drying your body, dressing you etc. It's cheaper in korea also. The japanese version is a bit naughtier. In both countries the service is generally only offered in a public bath style shop, very large wet areas which makes clean up easy. Bro Eureka is dead on the money with his points, also bro ahlungor makes some valid points also. You really need the right girl to be doing this. It often involves a pussyslide, or an assjob (no penetration) or both, as well as spanish and natural french.

The massage style of mimi@252 is the closest thing I've had in aus to a nuru massage, the way she works your very oiled up body all over you slowly and brings you right to the edge is the same. Also some of the moves she uses, like the way she slides her very well oiled calf down into your butt crack etc are very much nuru moves. There are lots of standard nuru moves that she doesn't use, mainly due to the space restriction of the table I guess. One of my favorites is the face down handjob, and a big time favorite of mine is when you're lying face down, and the girl lies face down in the opposite difrecion (her head at your feet) and hooks her legs under yours then slides her ass up under your crotch... fucking delicious! her ass slides over your balls and cock, incredible sensations and better than penetrative sex for sure. Not many girls can do it though.

CunningLinguist
26-09-2013, 09:49 PM
I've had it both in korea (where it's called a "turkey tang") and japan. They're a little different. The korea one is more drawn out, and generally involves other non sexual services also - a massage, a milk bath, drying your body, dressing you etc. It's cheaper in korea also. The japanese version is a bit naughtier. In both countries the service is generally only offered in a public bath style shop, very large wet areas which makes clean up easy. Bro Eureka is dead on the money with his points, also bro ahlungor makes some valid points also. You really need the right girl to be doing this. It often involves a pussyslide, or an assjob (no penetration) or both, as well as spanish and natural french.

The massage style of mimi@252 is the closest thing I've had in aus to a nuru massage, the way she works your very oiled up body all over you slowly and brings you right to the edge is the same. Also some of the moves she uses, like the way she slides her very well oiled calf down into your butt crack etc are very much nuru moves. There are lots of standard nuru moves that she doesn't use, mainly due to the space restriction of the table I guess. One of my favorites is the face down handjob, and a big time favorite of mine is when you're lying face down, and the girl lies face down in the opposite difrecion (her head at your feet) and hooks her legs under yours then slides her ass up under your crotch... fucking delicious! her ass slides over your balls and cock, incredible sensations and better than penetrative sex for sure. Not many girls can do it though.

Hmm that sounds nice, I wonder how long it will take Ahlungor to find a picture/video of that last move ... :)

AHLUNGOR
26-09-2013, 11:55 PM
Hmm that sounds nice, I wonder how long it will take Ahlungor to find a picture/video of that last move ... :)

Haha, not this time brother, why you need a photo when you can just wonder down to Stanmore and sample the real deal ??

And I'm glad that I don't even have to promote the little master myself, she has enough fans to making the noises for her !!

Cheers

Gucci2012
27-09-2013, 06:57 AM
Nuru??? Interested +1

AHLUNGOR
27-09-2013, 11:05 AM
Nuru??? Interested +1

Chequers on Goulburn Street, why wait ??

http://www.chequersmassage.com.au/images/tn_Sensual_Body_to_Body_Massage.jpg

http://www.chequersmassage.com.au/images/AA1R1030.jpg

Gucci2012
27-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Chequers on Goulburn Street, why wait ??

http://www.chequersmassage.com.au/images/tn_Sensual_Body_to_Body_Massage.jpg

http://www.chequersmassage.com.au/images/AA1R1030.jpg

I'm waiting for SF because Chequers has a long history of unsatisfied customer feedback, SF however has long history of satisfied customer feedback. I'll bring my own plastic air mattress and about 3-4 bottles of Ansel's Wet Stuff lube. Pour into large bowl with little bit hot water and wait for that b2b

AHLUNGOR
27-09-2013, 12:26 PM
I'm waiting for SF because Chequers has a long history of unsatisfied customer feedback, SF however has long history of satisfied customer feedback. I'll bring my own plastic air mattress and about 3-4 bottles of Ansel's Wet Stuff lube. Pour into large bowl with little bit hot water and wait for that b2b

Haha, brother Gucci,

if one day Foxy shall introduce this services, I'll be there too!

But in the mean time, Chequers is still the one, I have only done the King's Massage once and I was very happy with it, didn't go back for more as it costs a lot - but one out of one so it's a LIKE in my book.

If you have not seen my review, here's the link

Cheers

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?94-Soapy-Massage-at-Chequers-(repost)&highlight=SOAPY+MASSAGE

DYSLENOJD
28-09-2013, 07:56 PM
add another interested party over here!

Def keen

rooter
28-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Got it in Thailand.
Soapy bubble bath with girl, then soapy shower with girl, then b2b soapy massage on airbed with girl, then full body massage on bed, then bbbj, then fucking like crazy, then bbbj/hj and CIM. And all for 1500 - 2200 baht (around $50-$70) for 90 mins.
Aaaaahhh Thailand ... land of a thousand smiles --- and a thousand hard ons ...

CunningLinguist
28-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Got it in Thailand.
Soapy bubble bath with girl, then soapy shower with girl, then b2b soapy massage on airbed with girl, then full body massage on bed, then bbbj, then fucking like crazy, then bbbj/hj and CIM. And all for 1500 - 2200 baht (around $50-$70) for 90 mins.
Aaaaahhh Thailand ... land of a thousand smiles --- and a thousand hard ons ...

Wow that is good value!
Was she young hot and slim or a bit worse for wear ?

vvillie
28-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Not a parlour, but I believe Gabrielle Kaigh on privategirls offers nuru. She is based in Melbourne but frequently tours Sydney. I haven't tried her nuru personally, and is quite pricey, but is definitely worth looking into if you have some extra cash on hand.

Punter Poontang
28-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Gabrielle Kaigh

I've thought loooong and hard about booking her before, but reviews are just way too hit & miss to justify taking the plunge at private rates.

vvillie
28-09-2013, 09:48 PM
I've thought loooong and hard about booking her before, but reviews are just way too hit & miss to justify taking the plunge at private rates.

Yeah, I've seen a few bad reviews, and she doesn't come off very pleasant in her messages/emails. However I believe She offers 100% money back garrentee on her services. That might be enough to alleviate some risk of an expensive dud punt.

Max Impact
28-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Spa18 in Golden Dragon Hotel Macau. A bit far but worth it.

Punter Poontang
28-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Pretty sure it's more "no obligations on meeting", that you'll get any deposit back if you don't like what you see ..... doubt you'd get a cent back after going through with the act, which is fair enough.

It seems when she's good she's really good, but she's also got a big stable of regulars, hence the somewhat brutal screening process for newbies. Just puts me off, so if I ever go private it'll be clock-free with Jasmine Jaro.

rooter
28-09-2013, 10:07 PM
Wow that is good value!
Was she young hot and slim or a bit worse for wear ?
It was a fishbowl type set up with 20-30 gorgeous girls all aged 19-27yo behind a glass screen wearing bikinis.
They had a badge with a number pinned to their bikini and different colour badge denoting class and price.
They would all wave and smile at you and then you just picked a girl by her number
3 different classes from memory but actually they were all young and hot.

CunningLinguist
28-09-2013, 11:01 PM
It was a fishbowl type set up with 20-30 gorgeous girls all aged 19-27yo behind a glass screen wearing bikinis.
They had a badge with a number pinned to their bikini and different colour badge denoting class and price.
They would all wave and smile at you and then you just picked a girl by her number
3 different classes from memory but actually they were all young and hot.

Sounds like a good setup!