PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Lindfield Thai - 346 Pacific Hwy - * Annie & Gina * - always good service - 9415 6217

The Cable Guy
28-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Looking forward to my regualr visit here. Usually see Gina, Annie or Candy.

$60 / half hour nude massage/hj.......

I've never been disappointed here. You get good service, good facilities,
and they have a very good manager too.

Cheers,
The Cable Guy

paulgallen
28-09-2013, 02:05 PM
I sbose the manager is a regular contributor on this site.

Punter Poontang
28-09-2013, 03:04 PM
I sbose the manager is a regular contributor on this site.

Doubt it, or surely they'd realise the 3.5 sponsored amigo's are doing far more harm than good to the shops' reputation.

The Cable Guy
28-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Doubt it, or surely they'd realise the 3.5 sponsored amigo's are doing far more harm than good to the shops' reputation.

Thanks for keeping the post up there "bro..."
It's a great shop, superb value for money.......

Just my two cents,

Regards,
The Cable guy.

Punter Poontang
28-09-2013, 06:22 PM
It's a great shop, superb value for money.......

They could have Miranda Kerr on the books doing blow jobs for $5 and I still wouldn't go there on principle.

The Cable Guy
28-09-2013, 06:28 PM
They could have Miranda Kerr on the books doing blow jobs for $5 and I still wouldn't go there on principle.

They have a policy of no ladyboys, no petite dicks, no pussy-whipped sad sacks, and no animals of any kind.......
So they obviously wouldn't let you in........

Punter Poontang
28-09-2013, 07:33 PM
They have a policy of no ladyboys, no petite dicks, no pussy-whipped sad sacks, and no animals of any kind.......
So they obviously wouldn't let you in........

Is that really necessary?? And if so, is that the best you've got?? :-P

I take exception with your appalling marketing efforts, which do nothing but clog the forum with nonsensical dribble between you and your obvious multi's. The shops that are either paying you or in which you have an interest are the ones that suffer the most. I genuinely feel for any proprietor whose English skills are so poor that they actually think you are doing them some kind of service or drumming up business for them.

Then again, I kinda feel for you too. You're a sad pathetic excuse for a troll and obviously aren't even getting freebies out of your current arrangement .... otherwise you might actually be able to contribute an AR that would help the shops.

In short, I hope you drown in a cesspool of your own blood. :-)

The Cable Guy
28-09-2013, 08:28 PM
There there limp dick, go give lady cunninglinguist a bbbj, or vice versa, leave the important stuff to the grown-ups....

Oh, and thanks again for keeping the add up there.....

Punter Poontang
28-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Oh, and thanks again for keeping the add up there.....

"Any publicity is good publicity", eh??

Christ I feel sorry for those poor shop owners .... :-(

qualitysteven
28-09-2013, 09:55 PM
"Any publicity is good publicity", eh??

Christ I feel sorry for those poor shop owners .... :-(

I'm a shop owner, do you feel sorry for me too?

You are clueless as they come, you could get a job working for the mamamia.com.au website.

By the way, you grossly over-estimate the importance of this site in generating trade for any business,
any business, that is, other than Bluemoon, Ginza, 5 star, MOC, TMC, your preferred sites......

Thanks again for keeping the post up there...

Punter Poontang
28-09-2013, 10:03 PM
I'm a shop owner, do you feel sorry for me too?

I pity you. Which shop do you own??

Thanks again for keeping the post up there...

What do you mean thanks AGAIN?? Last time it was The Cable Guy that thanked me .... oh, wait ....

qualitysteven
28-09-2013, 10:25 PM
I pity you. Which shop do you own??

What do you mean thanks AGAIN?? Last time it was The Cable Guy that thanked me .... oh, wait ....

Leave the intelligent stuff to the grown ups, go give Cunninglinguist some CIM, she'll like that. Oh, hang on, you might find that difficult, if so just strap on your dildo and give her some action the best way you can. But leave the intelligent stuff to the grown-ups, you'll just give yourself a headache.