PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Should time extension be allowed after next customer arrived within appointment time

Dsmaker
28-09-2013, 11:15 PM
I had a very bad experience with a large shop in Western Sydney recently.

I made a booking for a girl with this shop at 3 p.m. and arrived on time. Receptionist asked me to sit in a room and wait as the girl would finish very soon. The receptionist did not come back again. At 3.30p.m., she came in and told me I need to wait for another 30 min. (in fact it was 45 min). She then told me what happened : the girl should finish at 3.15p.m., but the customer wanted to extend it by another hour at 3.15p.m. (Later I found out that the customer had the booking from 12noon to 3pm, but I was not told. If I was told, I will not see the girl, as it is very possible that the customer and girls are taking illegal substance inside room and the girl will become XXXXX. Brothers will understand what I meant)

The Receptionist expected me to wait but I asked her why did she allow the extension and did not inform me at 3.15 p.m. I told her that in my opinion, she needs to ask for my agreement first or tell me to choose another girl or leave. We had a bit of arguments as she thought that the shop has rights to extend without seeking the waiting customer's agreement. I angrily left as this shop as I felt I had wasted a lot of my valuable time.

I wrote to this shop's management whom I know well in Chinese to complain and ask the management's view. (apology to readers who could not read Chinese, but I am sure a lot of readers can)

"昨天我预约Sunny 3 点。我准时点到了。接线-S 告诉我先坐等等,很快好啦。

等到3.30p.m,她告诉我,要多等半小时。因为客人加钟一小时了。客人本来是3.15p. m完的。但是 客人在3.15p.m 时候多加一小时。所以我要等到4.15p.m.,我肯定不等啦。就在3.32 离开了。S 在客人加钟时候,没有通知我,问我意见,等不等?就同意客人在我有预约,又已经到达了之 后要我再等,是什么道理呢?她看少我了,以为我一定要做这个其实不是我想要的Sunny (是另外一个更年轻,从Brisbane 过来的Sunny).有智慧的,都会知道我不会等多一小时的。你们的店,不会因为客人加钟,会 多做一个小时 生意。我的时间很宝贵,所以我对这样浪费我时间的。非常生气,是很正常的。

S 没有认为她做不对。我就想问你们,店里的政策在这方面是怎样的了。如果每次都可以是这样,谁够 胆 去预约你们的小姐呀,什么时候可以做,都不知道。如果是客人是加3,4 小时,不是要等死吗?

我认为,S 没有尊重我这个熟客。没有尊重你的预约的程序。客人预约后,准时到了之后,客人就不可 以加钟。这个是一种合约精神。如果你们不是按照这个做法。我以后都不敢来了。谁知道会不会再发 生这种情况。 如果是没有预约的客人。你是可以给客人加钟。这个客人等,也没有话说,我是预约后,开了45分 钟车过来的。 如果知道要多等1.15 小时。我肯定不会来。对吗?

S 在这事上没有向我道歉,我想是对客人一点礼貌都不懂的做法。你们自己可以检讨了。

I got their reply shown below in Chinese。 The shop owner's reply to me is as follows (basically said they will always allow customers to extend time, irrespective of a customer with booking and waiting. In theory, their shop does not accept booking (I was never told about this)

理论上我们并不接受预约,接受预约有太多不确定的因素在里面,就想你所遇到的情况,再说有客人 加时间,我们 是不可能阻止的,你可以换个方位想想,如果是你想加钟,却因为非你的因素而被阻止,你愿意吗? 你永远都太以 自我了,经常换位思考思考,对你有好处的

Basically, I will not go to this shop again as I don't know how long I can see a girl whom I wanted to see. This is my position.

I wish to ask if other brothers have similar bad experience and what are their views. I also like other shop owners to give their view on their shop policy on this important matter, if they have one. This will allow brothers who like shops with firm booking a clear choice.

In fact,I got a shop owner's response after I told him my bad experience, his reply as follows:

[QUOTE=45George] this happened a lot in many shops,

well all our regular know the way we do here, if we take the bookings, we try to make it on time always

in ur case, if its us. of course we wont let that customer extened coz we have another booking for u..

then i might ask that customer if he wants to change another girl, or perhaps come back again after ur booking

just the way we do here

Max Impact
29-09-2013, 12:24 AM
No!!!!!!!!!

jellyshots
29-09-2013, 01:01 AM
Many shops don't allow this. At my fave shop, it's up to the discretion of the management which means, they ask the girl over the phone. Mostly, they always let me extend. That's one of the perks of being a nice regular I guess.

wilisno
29-09-2013, 01:04 AM
if the girl doesn't have a booking, why not ? If the girl already has a booking waiting, no way !

Filodude
29-09-2013, 01:06 AM
The other guy had a 3hour booking and extended for another hour, so he's obviously a big spender so it's only natural they'll want to keep him happy but at the same time I agree with you that reception should have informed you of the situation sooner and given you the option seeing another girl or leaving obviously she got greedy and thought she could get away with taking the extension and your booking.

But as you said it was probably for the best that you didn't see the girl anyway

akkw2800
29-09-2013, 01:07 AM
Bro Jellyshots,

If there is no customers waiting (especially prebooked), shop of course will allow customer to extend. What happened if there is a customer already waiting, are u still allowed to extend?

If u are the waiting customer, would u like to continue to wait coz the shop extended? I think this is the question Bro. Dsmaker tried to get a view.

jellyshots
29-09-2013, 01:30 AM
Bro Jellyshots,

If there is no customers waiting (especially prebooked), shop of course will allow customer to extend. What happened if there is a customer already waiting, are u still allowed to extend?

If u are the waiting customer, would u like to continue to wait coz the shop extended? I think this is the question Bro. Dsmaker tried to get a view.

I've been on both ends of this. When I'm in a booking, they know I'm likely to do a long booking of I like the girl. Of another regular comes in looking for my girl, they ask her off she wants to take the other booking. She usually lets me know so I have first choice of extending. That way I get a choice to extend or not. If its one of her big tippers she'll let me know and I'll usually get another girl to finish me off.

I've waited an hour for my hot little German the other day. Then I got 4.5 hours of bliss as her last booking for the day. Had she been with a big tipper, the management would have let me know and I would have just picked someone else. I have about 8 of them on rotation so it's pretty hard not getting what I want in there.

CunningLinguist
29-09-2013, 02:19 AM
A booking is like a contract, shouldn't be broken lightly. If I make a booking and have to juggle my life to get their on time I will be very unhappy to be told I have to wait or the previous customer has extended. If this ever happened to me I would probably not go back. But I don't think it has, not in recent memory anyway. I think the more upmarket places take their bookings more seriously.

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2013, 02:29 AM
I just want to add what the WL or ML may prefer : to have an extension or serve the new booking !

Lets assume neither clients are big tippers so all things being equal:

In a FS shop, I think the WL may prefer an extension :

Say the current customer already had an hour session and want to extend another hour. Same money if she takes a new booking but no need to clean the room and shower for the new customer. And perhaps the second hour is just for more GFE , kissing, chatting , mucking around, may be one more shot but it should be an easy session !

In comparison with a brand new client, then you have to go through the whole routines again and the new dude is fresh, he may give you a serious pounding !

But for a massage shop, I think the ML may prefer a new client every time - it's all because of tips !

Say you are in a one hr session, $60/hr for the massage and $50 tips for extras, that's $110 for the hour, and if you have a two hour session, that's $120 for massage and you still only pay $50 for the nude HJ ! Unless you want 2 shots, you only pay one time $50 tips so the ML ends up earning only $170 for the two hours. While if she takes 2 x hr booking she could make $110 x 2 instead.

Sometimes we hear about people having a three hours booking with a ML and I feel sorry for the poor girl ! It's very unlikely the client will pay her $150 tips for the three hr work ! So she could well be only earning $180 for massage and $50 tip all up = $230 in three hours vs potentially $330! And the shop's cut on the massage fees too!

But if she can do 6 x 30 min within the three hours and made $50 x 6 tips , that's would be a good day !

Just my two cents !!

Cheers

wilisno
29-09-2013, 02:35 AM
I just want to add what the WL or ML may prefer : to have an extension or serve the new booking !

Lets assume neither clients are big tippers so all things being equal:

In a FS shop, I think the WL may prefer an extension :

Say the current customer already had an hour session and want to extend another hour. Same money if she takes a new booking but no need to clean the room and shower for the new customer. And perhaps the second hour is just for more GFE , kissing, chatting , mucking around, may be one more shot but it should be an easy session !

In comparison with a brand new client, then you have to go through the whole routines again and the new dude is fresh, he may give you a serious pounding !

But for a massage shop, I think the ML may prefer a new client every time - it's all because of tips !

Say you are in a one hr session, $60/hr for the massage and $50 tips for extras, that's $110 for the hour, and if you have a two hour session, that's $120 for massage and you still only pay $50 for the nude HJ ! Unless you want 2 shots, you only pay one time $50 tips so the ML ends up earning only $170 for the two hours. While if she takes 2 x hr booking she could make $110 x 2 instead.

Sometimes we hear about people having a three hours booking with a ML and I feel sorry for the poor girl ! It's very unlikely the client will pay her $150 tips for the three hr work ! So she could well be only earning $180 for massage and $50 tip all up = $230 in three hours vs potentially $330! And the shop's cut on the massage fees too!

But if she can do 6 x 30 min within the three hours and made $50 x 6 tips , that's would be a good day !

Just my two cents !!

Cheers

It's not whether the girl or the shop prefer the extension or not, the issue here is, if the customer has a booking, it has to be honoured !

She can knock back a casual or even a regular customer who just arrived in favour of an extension, but she can't knock back a customer with a pre-booked appointment !

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2013, 03:12 AM
It's not whether the girl or the shop prefer the extension or not, the issue here is, if the customer has a booking, it has to be honoured !

She can knock back a casual or even a regular customer who just arrived in favour of an extension, but she can't knock back a customer with a pre-booked appointment !

Of course, I totally agree that a confirmed booking must be honoured, so if any WL or ML already has a booking right after then the current client can not be extended - unless the shop ask the permission from the incoming booking if he won't mind to see a different girl but if the new booking client insist then the booking must be honoured!

wilisno
29-09-2013, 03:13 AM
Of course, I totally agree that a confirmed booking must be honoured, so if any WL or ML already has a booking right after then the current client can not be extended - unless the shop ask the permission from the incoming booking if he won't mind to see a different girl but if the new booking client insist then the booking must be honoured!

That's what this thread is all about !

lockhart
29-09-2013, 03:23 AM
For one of the shop that I frequent, the owner(reception), she always ask me, before closing the door, if I will extend for today session in order to lock me in upfront. Her rationale is very simple, she wants me to enjoy as long as possible and at the same time to better manage her bookings. (I have tendance to extend with girl that I feel for quite regularly - from 1 hour to 2 hour etc).
In nut shell, the owner won't allow extends if Bookings has been taken !

jellyshots
29-09-2013, 08:27 AM
For one of the shop that I frequent, the owner(reception), she always ask me, before closing the door, if I will extend for today session in order to lock me in upfront. Her rationale is very simple, she wants me to enjoy as long as possible and at the same time to better manage her bookings. (I have tendance to extend with girl that I feel for quite regularly - from 1 hour to 2 hour etc).

Yes, I usually get this info up front too since I tend to extend.

For Bro Ahlungor, not all clients tip. I don't anymore. It was getting silly in Kings. Some customers were giving the girls $200 for letting them snort drugs in front of them. They take the money but quickly find out that the customer starts behaving badly. It's just not worth it in the end. The girls have also told me that they'd rather spend time with a good customer as opposed to a shitty one that tips well. Overall, they tell me the money's just not worth it in the end. That's why some of them leave, grab jobs that pay 3 times less. What they do is supposed to be fun and when it's not, they leave.

With places that do bookings, I agree, they should be honoured. Bookings should take priority over walk-ins and it should be discretionary re: bookings and extensions. From the shop's perspective, if you know a few clients are going to book and some of their times kind of clash with each other, be smart and book them a few hours apart. What is wrong with saying something like, "CL, I know you want to book Cindy at 4pm but she has a customer who usually extends booked at 2pm. You might not get to see her if he extends a few times. We also have Joy, Love and Happiness waiting in the wings if you want to tentatively book them."

vvillie
29-09-2013, 08:29 AM
Wow, that is a shitty position to put you in to, and I'm glad to hear you walked.

I'm just curious how often people tip their wl/ml? And how much do you guys tip? I frequent k massage parlours weekly and have gotten great service without tipping once. However on these forums it seems to be the norm.

CunningLinguist
29-09-2013, 10:28 AM
What is wrong with saying something like, "CL, I know you want to book Cindy at 4pm but she has a customer who usually extends booked at 2pm. You might not get to see her if he extends a few times. We also have Joy, Love and Happiness waiting in the wings if you want to tentatively book them."

Is that a hint for me to try Cindy ... :)

CunningLinguist
29-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Wow, that is a shitty position to put you in to, and I'm glad to hear you walked.

I'm just curious how often people tip their wl/ml? And how much do you guys tip? I frequent k massage parlours weekly and have gotten great service without tipping once. However on these forums it seems to be the norm.

I don't usually tip, but I found once I started tipping a girl she always wanted to get tipped ...

rage_face
29-09-2013, 10:51 AM
Money right now is more important than money soon after.

Spill the beans bro, which shop was this?

Oneonone
29-09-2013, 11:10 AM
First of all the shop should honour the booking if you have a booking the customer should not be allowed to extend.

I tend to agree with you if the customer is booking for more than two hours there is a good chance they are into drugs so if I see a girl regularly has bookings of 2 hours or more I don't see them.

Mind you just because a girl has a long booking doesn't always mean she is on drugs, I have taken a wl out for lunch had sex with her before we went and again when we came back it was along time ago now but all up it was an 8 hour booking but that was special I used to see her 3 times a week and this occasion was her birthday.

Another occasion with a different girl I went to see her and she was nocked up by the customer before me the shop would not let her go home, she was hurt and crying so I booked her for the rest of the night, 4 hours, and we just chatted and kissed and had fun without sex after that we became very good friends and her service became much better so it was costly but paid of in the long term.

But back to this thread shops should not allow customers to extend if the girl has another booking and extending will make her run late.

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2013, 11:27 AM
First of all the shop should honour the booking if you have a booking the customer should not be allowed to extend.

I tend to agree with you if the customer is booking for more than two hours there is a good chance they are into drugs so if I see a girl regularly has bookings of 2 hours or more I don't see them.

Mind you just because a girl has a long booking doesn't always mean she is on drugs, I have taken a wl out for lunch had sex with her before we went and again when we came back it was along time ago now but all up it was an 8 hour booking but that was special I used to see her 3 times a week and this occasion was her birthday.

Another occasion with a different girl I went to see her and she was nocked up by the customer before me the shop would not let her go home, she was hurt and crying so I booked her for the rest of the night, 4 hours, and we just chatted and kissed and had fun without sex after that we became very good friends and her service became much better so it was costly but paid of in the long term.

But back to this thread shops should not allow customers to extend if the girl has another booking and extending will make her run late.

Haha, that reminds me of brother Charlie, he used to book Maggie for 3-4 hrs at a time and that included taking her out for lunch and shopping .......lol

jellyshots
29-09-2013, 12:04 PM
It's funnier when the girl books you. Lately I've had the, if you come in today, be my last booking and we'll go to dinner later and have drinks etc. It's even funnier when they extend me overnight. And it's pretty much even on how much we spend on each other. I wonder what she would say of I can't extend because I have another booking?

devilangel
29-09-2013, 12:54 PM
First of all, in my opinion you have every reason to be pissed off and the shop had many chances to set things straight such as giving you a chance to pick another girl instead of continuously asking you to wait but it doesn't sound like they give a crap.

Also the shop's reasoning is that "in theory" they dont take bookings, which you said you were never told about.

If they didn't mention anything and took your booking then turns back on you saying "in theory" they don't take bookings which is why they don't have the responsibility to honour your booking, shame on this shop.

Name the shop so other bros know "in theory" this shop does not take bookings but in practice they do take your booking but just won't honour it.

Also you didn't translate the part where the shop calls you "too self centered" (personal attack?) and tells you to "think if you were in the other position", but it doesn't sound like they put them selves in your position and the shop is the only self centered party I can see here.

Dsmaker
29-09-2013, 01:03 PM
A booking is like a contract, shouldn't be broken lightly. If I make a booking and have to juggle my life to get their on time I will be very unhappy to be told I have to wait or the previous customer has extended. If this ever happened to me I would probably not go back. But I don't think it has, not in recent memory anyway. I think the more upmarket places take their bookings more seriously.

Bro.,

I fully agree with your comments. Thanks for support

Dsmaker
29-09-2013, 01:08 PM
First of all, in my opinion you have every reason to be pissed off and the shop had many chances to set things straight such as giving you a chance to pick another girl instead of asking you to wait but it doesn't sound like they give a crap.

Also the shop's reasoning is that "in theory" they dont take bookings, which you said you were never told about.

If they didn't mention anything and took your booking then turns back on you saying "in theory" they don't take bookings which is why they don't have the responsibility to honour your booking, shame on this shop.

Name the shop so other bros know "in theory" this shop does not take bookings but in practice they do take your booking but just won't honour it.

Also you didn't translate the part where the shop calls you "too self centered" (personal attack?) and tells you to think "if you were in their position", but it doesn't sound like they put them selves in your position and the shop is the only self centered entity I can see here.

Bro.,

I will not disclose name of this shop at the moment. I have shown them the link to let them know they were very wrong. So far they have not apologised to me, the receptionist who did this was new, but the management reply was really disappointing. If they apologise nicely and agree to change their uncommercial and ridiculous policy, I will keep their name secret. I told them for a long foreseeable time, I will not go back to their shop. No point.

But if they do nothing, I will let all brothers know. If they lose customers, they deserve it. Agree?

vvillie
29-09-2013, 01:14 PM
I commend your professional approach in handling this issue, and completely agree that the shop was in the wrong by not notifying you earlier regarding the status of your booking. Some people, myself included, may have taken a much more drastic approach to the problem after getting shafted in such a way.

Please keep us informed regarding their response upon viewing this thread.

Dsmaker
29-09-2013, 01:29 PM

Bro.,

Dsmaker
29-09-2013, 01:31 PM

Bro.,

Dsmaker
29-09-2013, 01:32 PM

Bro.,

Dsmaker
29-09-2013, 01:33 PM

Bro.,

Dsmaker
29-09-2013, 01:34 PM
if the girl doesn't have a booking, why not ? If the girl already has a booking waiting, no way !

Bro.,

Dsmaker
29-09-2013, 01:36 PM
The other guy had a 3hour booking and extended for another hour, so he's obviously a big spender so it's only natural they'll want to keep him happy but at the same time I agree with you that reception should have informed you of the situation sooner and given you the option seeing another girl or leaving obviously she got greedy and thought she could get away with taking the extension and your booking.

But as you said it was probably for the best that you didn't see the girl anyway

Bro.,

mista
29-09-2013, 02:08 PM
Many shops don't allow this. At my fave shop, it's up to the discretion of the management which means, they ask the girl over the phone. Mostly, they always let me extend. That's one of the perks of being a nice regular I guess.

If the girl has a booking and they let you extend into another punters session time then its bad management by the shop.
If you extend knowing that you are cock-blocking another punter then that's just bad form and karma will eventually catch up with you.
All bookings should be honoured full stop!!

Dsmaker
29-09-2013, 09:49 PM
You ve already disclosed which shop it is, whether you realised it or ot.

Bro.

Sorry. I don't think I did. Pls private message me and pointed out to me where did u find the name of this shop. At this stage, I am still awaiting this shop's final response before I decide if I want to disclose it.

They spent lots of money and efforts in setting up the shop. Hence I do not think just because of a bad policy, I hurt their business. No good to me, even though I do not plan (and also told them), I will not visit their shop again.

Dsmaker
29-09-2013, 09:50 PM
If the girl has a booking and they let you extend into another punters session time then its bad management by the shop.
If you extend knowing that you are cock-blocking another punter then that's just bad form and karma will eventually catch up with you.

Bro.,

CunningLinguist
29-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Thsi is what google translate gives for the shops response:

In theory, we do not accept an appointment by appointment there are too many uncertain factors in there, wanted you encounter the situation, to say the guests plus time, we can not stop, you can change the orientation of think, if it is you want to add the clock, but because non of your factors blocked, will you? You can never have too self, often empathy thinking, good for you

cmk76
29-09-2013, 10:45 PM
xxx xxx xxx

Licker
29-09-2013, 11:36 PM
READ THIS CAREFULLY... and tell us if you have or have not disclose the shop's name...

this happened a lot in many shops,

well all our regular know the way we do here, if we take the bookings, we try to make it on time always

in ur case, if its us. of course we wont let that customer extened coz we have another booking for u..

then i might ask that customer if he wants to change another girl, or perhaps come back again after ur booking

just the way we do here

hmm...
READ THIS CAREFULLY...

Though the OP's post was probably not the most clear on the fact, I still think he tried to make it clear that:
The reply from 45George is a response to his question to other shops on their policy in regards to bookings.
Which is also indicated by the fact that 45George is stating that they operate quite the opposite than what the OP's experience in the undisclosed shop was.

I wish to ask if other brothers have similar bad experience and what are their views. I also like other shop owners to give their view on their shop policy on this important matter, if they have one. This will allow brothers who like shops with firm booking a clear choice.

In fact,I got a shop owner's response after I told him my bad experience, his reply as follows:

And then the quote from 45George follows.

CunningLinguist
29-09-2013, 11:52 PM
hmm...
READ THIS CAREFULLY...

Though the OP's post was probably not the most clear on the fact, I still think he tried to make it clear that:
The reply from 45George is a response to his question to other shops on their policy in regards to bookings.
Which is also indicated by the fact that 45George is stating that they operate quite the opposite than what the OP's experience in the undisclosed shop was.

I agree, my interpretation is the same. Ie. 45 George is not the shop in question. As you said he just got their opinion to start the ball roliing.

Dsmaker
29-09-2013, 11:55 PM
hmm...
READ THIS CAREFULLY...

Bro. Licker is correct.

I got a reply from another shop (ie 45 George) to say that they will not allow customers to extend, which is their basic policy. I fully support their policy which protects punters' consumer rights.

My bad experience was at another Western Sydney shop.

Mahmood-Alsajid
30-09-2013, 12:00 AM
you pay money.. you get time.. this is way world work my friend..

Dsmaker
30-09-2013, 01:10 AM
All Brothers,

Shop 45 George was not the shop which I had the problem. The shop owner just confirmed that their policy is to protect the prebooked customer. I just quoted his reply as an example in my thread.

My problem occurred at another shop (a Western Sydney shop). Just to clarify if my original thread was not clear.

grant
30-09-2013, 10:05 AM
I was screwed out of a booking once (short punting career; I highly doubt it'll be the last). Made a booking at a thai place with a woman I'd seen regularly, and I'm sure the shop recognised my name on the booking. Turned up and was told by the manager that my booking was busy with another customer until 45mins after my booking was scheduled to start, and that the manager was available to see me. My regular booking was in earshot in a partition near the entrance and there was some back and forth between her and the manager in Thai. I calmly asked the manager why my booking wasn't going to be honoured in full, and she just told me that another customer had arrived before me. Slightly peeved, I just turned and walked.

My regular was nice enough to call me back once she was done to say that the reason why I got screwed was because a pair of guys came in just before my booking looking for concurrent sessions, and that since it was early in the day, there were not many girls in shop to service. She asked if I was going to be back that day, but I had other things going on. Clearly in this case, the manager concluded that two in the hand was worth more than one.

Unfortunately, it happened again a week after, this time due to the fact that whoever took down my booking neglected to attach a ML's name next to it. Again I turned up to find that she was in a booking and again I walked. She was nice enough to apologise on behalf of the shop and offer her number afterwards so that if I wanted to see her in future, I could give her a heads up beforehand. The bad experiences were enough to keep my away all this time though.

AHLUNGOR
30-09-2013, 10:40 AM
...... Turned up and was told by the manager that my booking was busy with another customer until 45mins after my booking was scheduled to start, and that the manager was available to see me.

........The bad experiences were enough to keep my away all this time though.

Hi brother Grant,

Sorry to hear about your situation, BTW was the manager not doable at all ??

If she is like Foxy or Alice!

I won't mind they stuffed up my booking everytime !

grant
30-09-2013, 05:24 PM
hah, she looked pretty good, and I don't doubt that she can massage, but it's the principle of the situation. You fuck me, I fuck you.

piitb
02-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Which Western Sydney shop has spent lots of money on refurbishments? All of.them are garbage AFAIK.

billionaire
03-10-2013, 01:45 AM
To put it simply, not allowed. Roger is correct again. LOL

Sometimes I ask receptionist if there is a booking after my session. I don't extend my session if there will be another customer waiting.

mista
03-10-2013, 10:16 AM

Dsmaker
06-10-2013, 09:49 AM
I did not have an apology from the shop yet. See their reply (but perhaps this is their way of saying sorry, but I cannot be sure).

Perhaps Chinese nationals under the Communist rule have not been taught how to say sorry and need to say sorry. In general Chinese like to have face (死要面子),but did a lot of wrong and bad things (坏事做尽). This is very different to the western culture where they are very diplomatic and will admit mistakes and say sorry very quickly. This is a good way to actually stop a small matter from developing into a a big matter (大事化小, 小事化无)。I grew up in a western culture educated environment and hence have learnt a bit better.

I raised this complaint and so far did not name the shop. I wish to let it be known that some bad practice (like the one which I raised here) should not happen again. This will affect their own business as this will drive their old and loyal customers away. It is kind of helping them to run a better and substainable business. They did not seem to understand this. Very sad.

I think I will stop here and let them reflect on what they have done. I will not go to this shop for the foreseeable future unless I get a really sincere apology. There are many shops which welcome my business as I am a frequent punter.

Thanks for all the support which I got from the punting community and wishing everyone good punting.

Shop management reply as follows:

如果你觉得不爽呢,你就发发牢骚吧,回应你的人的呢,大部分也不来这店的,你要是不愿意来呢,觉得对你不公 平也好,是对你不好也好,反正嘴长在你的脸上,你想说什么都可以,这个FORUM呢就像一个人 的家一样,这 个人在外面过的不顺心呢,回到家里发发牢骚就算了,何必把事情闹的那么大呢,你不愿意来那就不 来呗,你来我 们欢迎,你不来我们也不会求着你来。SYDNEY有几百家店,你不喜欢这家,你可去别家。总之 那一句话,一 点点就不要计较了,为人要大度一点,你也是赚过大钱的人,何必为一点点屁大的事大动肝火呢。不 就是个面子的 事,你觉得花钱花的不舒服,你有没丢什么,就是一点大男人的那么个狗屁面子么。你觉得 接线-S 不尊重你, 她一个女人,你跟他计较干嘛,很多事情都是利益的事,你有你的,商家有商家的,总有一碗水端不 平的时候吧, 你呢要么就大人有大量,这事就过去了,要么你就继续发泄,发泄到你舒服为止。一个店吸不吸引人不是靠MAN AGEMENT的,还要靠小姐。你要愿意来,永远都欢迎。

mongolian
06-10-2013, 10:25 AM
Maybe it's google translation gone wrong but it sounds like the shop is telling you to go elsewhere if you don't like the service.

Why not name the shop already for all bros?

CunningLinguist
06-10-2013, 10:32 AM
from google translate:

If you feel uncomfortable it, you whine it, it responds to your people , most do not come to this shop , if you do not want to do , that is unfair to you is good , is bad for you too well, anyway, long beak on your face , you want to say anything, as this FORUM it is like a person's home , the man on the outside had not liking it, go home and complain even, why the things become so big it, you would not be willing to come to chant , we welcome you to , you do not come we will not beg you to come. SYDNEY have hundreds of stores, you do not like this , you can go to other stores . In short the sentence , do not care about a little bit , a little man to be generous , you also earn a lot of money out of people , why is a little fart big thing Dadongganhuo yet. Not is a matter of pride that you feel uncomfortable to spend money , you have Modiu What Is a little big man's face then a shit what . Do you think wiring -S does not respect you, she a woman, why do you care about him , a lot of things are things of interest , you have yours, businesses have businesses , there is always a bowl of water , when it ends uneven , How about you either on the large number of adults , this thing is over , or you will continue to vent, vent to your comfortable so far. A shop suck not depend MAN AGEMENT unattractive , but also rely on the lady. You have to want to come , always welcome .

CunningLinguist
06-10-2013, 10:36 AM
I am not sue the translation worked well:

why is a little fart big thing

Licker
06-10-2013, 11:09 AM
I am not sue the translation worked well:

why is a little fart big thing

Well, if you have diarrhea, then a little fart can be a big thing :)

wilisno
06-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Well, if you have diarrhea, then a little fart can be a big thing :)

Hahaha ! It's best to refrain from farting then ! Or at least you're sure you don't have diarrhea, constipation is more acceptable in this case !

Dsmaker
07-10-2013, 12:16 AM
from google translate:

Haha. The google translation is not 100% right, but I will give it at least 85% passing mark. Very interesting translation.

Thanks bro. for the effort of translating for all to kind of understand.

Dsmaker
07-10-2013, 12:22 AM
Maybe it's google translation gone wrong but it sounds like the shop is telling you to go elsewhere if you don't like the service.

Why not name the shop already for all bros?

Yes, they did tell me to go elsewhere if I am not happy. They also said if I want to go, Iwill still be welcome. But this is not an apology.

Naming them does me no good (I have kind of let my air out already and naming them is not of any more benefit to me. They said, based on the replies by punters, they thought that they will not go to their shop anyway.).

I do not do things which is not of benefit to myself nor to the other party. Hence, I will still keep their name secret. just hope that they have learned from all the comments made and stop this counterproductive practice from now on.

"Mountain and water will meet" this old Chinese saying is always useful.

hiddencharm
07-10-2013, 07:10 AM
xxxxxxxxxx