PDA

View Full Version : Massage shop with BBBJ

19-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Hey guys, I haven't posted for about a year or so because I've been living in Canberra... But now I'm back! pretty simple request first off lol. Just wanna know if there are any shops where I can get a massage and a BBBJ? Because I was travelling between Sydney and Canberra so often I'd get a massage after the train ride and really unwind... I'd go to the massage joint in Merrylands just across the station but you can only get CBJ at the most :(

AHLUNGOR
19-12-2012, 06:03 PM
This is not gonna be easy, but check your PM brother !!

cisco
19-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Bro ahlungor can you pm me please , i need to know as well . Thanx bro ahlungor

wilisno
19-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Hey guys, I haven't posted for about a year or so because I've been living in Canberra... But now I'm back! pretty simple request first off lol. Just wanna know if there are any shops where I can get a massage and a BBBJ? Because I was travelling between Sydney and Canberra so often I'd get a massage after the train ride and really unwind... I'd go to the massage joint in Merrylands just across the station but you can only get CBJ at the most :(

Hey ! Welcome back buddy, was wondering where you have been, and now you're back with a hard first question ! :miao:

jimmyk
19-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Bro ahlungor can you pm me please , i need to know as well . Thanx bro ahlungor
If sharing is caring, can I also have a gander?
Thanks much appreciated Ahlungor.

sogo2266
19-12-2012, 06:58 PM
Bro ahlungor.. I am new to this scene and would appreciate if you can forward those details to me..

Thanks in advance!

AHLUNGOR
19-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Hi guys,

Please don't get too excited, to start with, if you have read my private review, you will know who I am talking about, the shop has very good facilities so cleaning and hygiene is not an issue, it can be basically operating like a FS shop, and when you pay for FS, you will get BJ along the way. No I won't say every girl will give BBBJ as this is not standard and they make their own choices, but if you are neat and clean and shower before your session, and be nice to the lady, you have a pretty good chance of getting rewarded. I can only tell you where is the possibility but no guarantee.

And as I always say, you want FS, you should always go to a FS shop. And if you want BBBJ, then go to places like Styles, 5 star, GF, Ginza etc.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

:smile:

Cloudybay
20-12-2012, 02:57 AM
For those received PM advice ... Hope there is no UnderCover ...

need1
21-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Hi guys,

Please don't get too excited, to start with, if you have read my private review, you will know who I am talking about, the shop has very good facilities so cleaning and hygiene is not an issue, it can be basically operating like a FS shop, and when you pay for FS, you will get BJ along the way. No I won't say every girl will give BBBJ as this is not standard and they make their own choices, but if you are neat and clean and shower before your session, and be nice to the lady, you have a pretty good chance of getting rewarded. I can only tell you where is the possibility but no guarantee.

And as I always say, you want FS, you should always go to a FS shop. And if you want BBBJ, then go to places like Styles, 5 star, GF, Ginza etc.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

:smile:

good advice as always ....

MrSeven
21-12-2012, 11:26 PM
yeh but there's still something kinky about getting a bbbj at a massage joint bro ahlungor haha, can you pm me too pls

MrSeven
22-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Ahlungor bro.. Can u pm me this place pls.

Travelmate
22-12-2012, 04:20 PM
It is not hard to find ..... Parramatta Road and King St

24-12-2012, 05:33 AM
Lol thanks, bro, glad to see you're still running things over here lol.

Ahlungor is mad help, man. I'm glad it was a question a bunch of other guys wanted to ask as well!