PDA

View Full Version : General talk Qian Jin Albion

danenth
30-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Its been quite a while since I have been to QJ. Rang up to see who was working. None of the names seemed familiar. Anyone got any current recommendations as to who is worthwhile seeing these days at QJ. PM me if you prefer.

Brissie.Punter
30-09-2013, 07:06 PM
went to QJ @ Albion two weeks ago ... I have given them a positive review in the past ... what a difference two months makes ... I can't understand why the manager of this massage shop would trust 20 ish MLs to run this type of business unsupervised ... young MLs do not consider the long term viability of the business especially when they provide piss-poor service and a fuck you additude to clients ... and demand top dollar to add insult to injury ... this does not encourage repeat visits or positive reviews ... btw: I was not able to find the usual sign with the manager's contact information which may help explain the decline in the service standards

plexor
01-10-2013, 11:01 PM
I havent been there for a few months, but recommend Vivian. Great massage and looks after you very well!

Im assuming she is still there.

johnnipperess
02-10-2013, 12:41 AM
[QUOTE=plexor;418422]I havent been there for a few months, but recommend Vivian. Great massage and looks after you very well!

Im assuming she is still there.[/QUOTE
Vivian hasn't been there for sometime. Nor has sky. I agree re the attitude of the new bunch. I was a very frequent visitor but now mostly go elsewhere.

plexor
02-10-2013, 12:47 AM
That's a shame. It was my usual haunt :)