PDA

View Full Version : Asian strip clubs in Sydney?

DrFeelGood
19-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Theres the occasional Asian at Sefton Playhouse, but mostly Caucasian.
Anyone know where else?

xconcepx
19-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Seen one or two at platinum but mainly all white caucasians

kickass
20-12-2012, 10:13 AM
I'd love an Asian strip club here in Sydney.

Also, a mate of mine was telling me about a shop that has closed down now, but used to have a "fish bowl". I had to ask him what that was ... apparently its the term for where all the girls sit behind a glass wall and you choose from the line-up.

Now THAT sounds sexy to me. I'd love to visit a shop that offered a fish bowl. Are there any in Sydney?

bill_100
20-12-2012, 04:43 PM
That is common in Asia but never heard of it in AUS and they are FS

chandra_man1
20-12-2012, 05:05 PM
u never heard of it cos u never been to No.1 Blackburn St. All the old timers willknow this great place

Junglejuice
20-12-2012, 05:31 PM
I was at BadaBing a few months back for my brother's bucks party and there was a girl there who looked identical to Asa Akira. Smoking hot. Unfortunately I was too hammered and broke by that stage to throw a fist full of 50s at her for a private show. That's the thing with strip clubs, it is the most frustrating experience. Can't touch them, spend a fortune. Leave with blue balls.

wilisno
20-12-2012, 05:37 PM
I was at BadaBing a few months back for my brother's bucks party and there was a girl there who looked identical to Asa Akira. Smoking hot. Unfortunately I was too hammered and broke by that stage to throw a fist full of 50s at her for a private show. That's the thing with strip clubs, it is the most frustrating experience. Can't touch them, spend a fortune. Leave with blue balls.

Ouch ! For the time being, I just have no patience for this kind of shows, I prefer to get into the action other than as a spectator !