PDA

View Full Version : Outcall agencies to my home

snlu36
01-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Hey guys,

I've never had an outcall before and looking to do it in the comfort of my own home. I live in Sydney's Inner-West (~8km from the CBD) I was wondering whether any of the better Asian outcall agencies would send a girl to me? If so is there usually an extra charge?

Cheers

CunningLinguist
01-10-2013, 09:55 AM
Hey guys,

I've never had an outcall before and looking to do it in the comfort of my own home. I live in Sydney's Inner-West (~8km from the CBD) I was wondering whether any of the better Asian outcall agencies would send a girl to me? If so is there usually an extra charge?

Cheers

Whenever I have seen their prices they say transport is extra.

AHLUNGOR
01-10-2013, 10:52 AM
If you live alone and has a nice place: king size bed, large shower, a pool, mirrored wardrobe next to bed ! And the cash, then why not!

It's probably still better to stick with the well known and long established agencies such as MOC and Bluemoon! For your own security and reliable services !

Rather than Xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck and don't forget to share

Cheers

snlu36
01-10-2013, 01:43 PM
If you live alone and has a nice place: king size bed, large shower, a pool, mirrored wardrobe next to bed ! And the cash, then why not!

It's probably still better to stick with the well known and long established agencies such as MOC and Bluemoon! For your own security and reliable services !

Rather than Xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck and don't forget to share

Cheers

Everything except the pool, I wish!

Just called MOC and it turns out they don't do outcalls for first time customers. Might check out some Bluemoon reviews and give them a call.

AHLUNGOR
01-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Everything except the pool, I wish!

Just called MOC and it turns out they don't do outcalls for first time customers. Might check out some Bluemoon reviews and give them a call.

It's probably not a bad thing. Perhaps you could see one of their top WL and have an initial session, if she was good and you guys really click, then organise your next outcall to your own place, it should be a better session and with more GFE and less uncertainty.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:cool2:

wilisno
01-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Everything except the pool, I wish! Just called MOC and it turns out they don't do outcalls for first time customers. Might check out some Bluemoon reviews and give them a call.

Umm... it's a good practice for the safety and security of the girl to do outcall for known customers only !

snlu36
01-10-2013, 02:16 PM
Haha I don't disagree with that, I just never knew this because as I said, I've never had an outcall before.

aussiegaigin
02-10-2013, 12:18 AM
Umm... it's a good practice for the safety and security of the girl to do outcall for known customers only !

So what if customer is visitor from interstate or overseas? I thought this was a big part of outcall business?

wilisno
02-10-2013, 12:22 AM
So what if customer is visitor from interstate or overseas? I thought this was a big part of outcall business?

If you order a girl to a prestigious hotel, yes, that should be no problem, but to a residential address is a different story. Normally if it's a hotel, the shop would call the hotel to verify if such a person actually stay there.

I remember once I asked a girl at the PentHouse at Pitt St. she said they would only visit 5 hotels in the CBD.

Ditchy7
18-05-2014, 01:54 AM
Yer I tried call bluemoon for outcall and they did not accpet due to not being a regular customer : (

wilisno
18-05-2014, 02:03 AM
Yer I tried call bluemoon for outcall and they did not accpet due to not being a regular customer : (
That's a responsible way of handling bookings for the agency, for the safety of the girl ! If you outcall to a hotel, that's easier to get accepted.

Ditchy7
18-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Yer noted. Will give that a try next time. Thanks mate.