PDA

View Full Version : Another Good Punt from CM

simplepleasure
02-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Advertises as "Thai Hot Body" last 3 digits 556 at k-point. Anyway, I know what you are thinking, Kangaroo Point Boiler. But this girl was great. Friendly, best fake DD that I have seen and very fit. Allows touching. Looks 25. $70 for 30min

Nice massage followed by some touching, and then nice technique for HJ of cuddling up, getting those DDs up close.

Only thing wrong with this punt was parking.

Looks: 9
Massage: 8
HJ: 9

gpeck80
02-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Was she nude or just topless ?

simplepleasure
03-10-2013, 09:24 AM
Was she nude or just topless ?

Completely nude from the beginning of the massage. She was also shaved.

She also has a nice big mirror, so you get to watch from all angles :slobber:

BrainSex
03-10-2013, 01:22 PM
In my humble experience:

The CM columns seems to go like:

Massage Services, stay clothed until the flip that's if they will get naked.
Exotic Relation, naked and on bed.

up4funanytime
06-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Hey mate,

Could you give me a little more info im guessing CM means courier mail but i am having no luck trying to find these ads anywhere online any chance you could pm me?

simplepleasure
07-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Buy a courier mail. Look in the notices and services section. Exotic relaxation subsection.

funguy
10-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Thought I'd add to this report. Dropped in after reading this report yesterday.

Most is fairly correct. I would certainly only put her looks at about a 6-7 though even for MLs. If you saw this girl walking down the street she is average at the very best. Though each to their own of course.

Was a bed massage, asked for hard and was very good. Ending was quite good too. English was OK, was friendly and nice to talk to. As mentioned, good mirror to watch it all unfold too.

All in all a good experience and def worth visiting if you haven't but for me the search continues....