PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Hot pics of 329 king st Newtown Gorgeous English blonde beauties

CBD Posh
02-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Ashlee 22 3826
Molly 23 38273828

CBD Posh
03-10-2013, 02:21 PM
Ashlee 22 3826
Molly 23 38273828
More Photos of our hot Crystal!

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2013, 03:14 PM
Ashlee 22 3826
Molly 23 38273828

Hi Brother Posh,

Thanks for the photos

Both Ashlee and Molly look very busty,

I like very much.

Let me win some money from the footy or the horses this weekend, and I will be checking them out next week,

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Ashlee 22 3826
Molly 23 38273828

And I am hoping when I see them naked, this is what I will see !!

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/b18bcccc18ece89609836c6cf47d40b5c5362f22_m.jpg

DYSLENOJD
03-10-2013, 07:54 PM
how old is crystal?

what is her background?

CBD Posh
03-10-2013, 09:28 PM
how old is crystal?

what is her background?
She is Spanish Australian, 19 yo, very tall and slim bubbly persoality!

tpol
03-10-2013, 09:39 PM
how old is crystal?

what is her background?

Sir, had a session with Crystal within this last few days:

She has a Hot Body and Beautiful Face. I think she can massage quite well but she does not have her heart in it. There were moments of a good strong massage but not consistent throughout the session.

Here are the negatives.

- She ripped me off 10 mins in a 45 min session so $110 for 35 mins. (I don't care about the money but it buys her a bad AR and a no return policy)
- SHe has a very not interested tone to her voice as you chat with her. Like she doesn't want to be there but just doing it for the money. Which is probably 99% true. At least she is not two faced and pretending to enjoy it.
- Poor HJ skills. Just up down up down.
- Tries to get you to come quick.
- No touching at all.

All in all, got a beautiful spanish chick to wrap her hands around my cock and made me cum.

But if you have been with Asian chicks and have experienced their quality of service, then she is a no no.
If you want to experience a spanish chick's hands over your cock, then go for it.

Finally, it is like flying on qantas/american airlines vs flying on Singapore airlines/cathay pacific.

Had my fun at 329b. Back to Stanmore now.

tpol
03-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Hi Brother Posh,

Thanks for the photos

I like very much.

Let me win some money from the footy or the horses this weekend, and I will be checking them out next week,

Cheers

Make sure they will allow you to touch or spanish first if I was you

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2013, 01:18 AM
Make sure they will allow you to touch or spanish first if I was you

Haha, I end up trying Molly this evening, a pleasant enough experience: you know how when I went for a big tits girl, usually the big tits are it and nothing much else!

But interestingly Molly is the opposite, her big tits is only ordinary, big but a bit saggy and soft! However, I think she is good looking, has a great sense of humour, love her accent and personality and more importantly she actually can massage !

So I think she is more than a novelty!

Btw, I did have a play with them but no Spanish !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2013, 01:23 AM

She has a Hot Body and Beautiful Face. I think she can massage quite well but she does not have her heart in it. There were moments of a good strong massage but not consistent throughout the session.

Here are the negatives.

- She ripped me off 10 mins in a 45 min session so $110 for 35 mins. (I don't care about the money but it buys her a bad AR and a no return policy)
- SHe has a very not interested tone to her voice as you chat with her. Like she doesn't want to be there but just doing it for the money. Which is probably 99% true. At least she is not two faced and pretending to enjoy it.
- No touching at all.

All in all, got a beautiful spanish chick to wrap her hands around my cock and made me cum.

But if you have been with Asian chicks and have experienced their quality of service, then she is a no no.
If you want to experience a spanish chick's hands over your cock, then go for it.

Finally, it is like flying on qantas/american airlines vs flying on Singapore airlines/cathay pacific.

Hi brother,

Thanks for the review, so when I see her next week, I will set the bar really low then........lol

When Sonja introduced Crystal to me in the shop this evening , she was very friendly,and that look!

I have to try her!

Must ask just one point, she gave you a nude HJ right? But no touching ??

At all ? Not even the breasts? The little cute B Cupper ??

xzy61187
04-10-2013, 05:16 AM
What are the rates at this shop? What services are provided? More info please

tpol
04-10-2013, 07:17 AM
nude yes, touch no, b+.

very nice to admire though

she could be anything if her attitude was better

like u her looks got me so had to try once

CBD Posh
05-10-2013, 08:27 PM
Hi brother,

Thanks for the review, so when I see her next week, I will set the bar really low then........lol

When Sonja introduced Crystal to me in the shop this evening , she was very friendly,and that look!

I have to try her!

With time, Crystal will improve her service and attitude, she is already a lot better now than a month ago she first started!

wachumba
06-10-2013, 09:54 AM
No touching and they are only nude for part 2 only. Cant see the value when you can get more services from caucs at club 350 in chatswood for $90/30min or $80 at 8 railway burwood.

CBD Posh
06-10-2013, 01:29 PM
No touching and they are only nude for part 2 only. Cant see the value when you can get more services from caucs at club 350 in chatswood for $90/30min or $80 at 8 railway burwood.
She allows of course,as long as respectful, but fingering are off limits.

wachumba
06-10-2013, 05:14 PM

Report from tpol above says no touching at all.

CBD Posh
06-10-2013, 05:57 PM
He saw her then, but now things have changed.

Travelmate
06-10-2013, 06:00 PM
He saw her then, but now things have changed.

thanks Posh. I hope you teaching will work.
But we also want to see a happy face - to the clients.

tpol
06-10-2013, 06:22 PM
I dont mind the no touching but only if she showed some eagerness to please.

her aim was to make me cum fast and that s not always what we want

if she had lengs keeness to please and tease with a slow hj which makes the lient beg for her to make him cum then for mine no touching is more than ok. as u will have this exotic beauty teasing u to climax.

I have had a fair share of newbie chinese girls and they are so keen to learn what makes a guy tick. Crystal atm is just up, down, up, down quickly

tpol
06-10-2013, 06:25 PM
I always ask what I can do due to pure respect to the girl. roxy was fine. she said you could touch their, their and their and made sure the boundaries were clear

CBD Posh
06-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Yes, she also has improved her attitudes, she is quite friendly and smiles a lot, no longer an ice queen!

CBD Posh
06-10-2013, 09:18 PM
I dont mind the no touching but only if she showed some eagerness to please.

her aim was to make me cum fast and that s not always what we want

if she had lengs keeness to please and tease with a slow hj which makes the lient beg for her to make him cum then for mine no touching is more than ok. as u will have this exotic beauty teasing u to climax.

I have had a fair share of newbie chinese girls and they are so keen to learn what makes a guy tick. Crystal atm is just up, down, up, down quickly
I agree, Bro Tpol, Crystal was a wild card to begin with, but she is coming around to more pleasing and teasing, however you are the very first to see her ! I would recommend you Ginger for better service!

Oneonone
06-10-2013, 09:27 PM
With time, Crystal will improve her service and attitude, she is already a lot better now than a month ago she first started!

Sounds like she still has a long way to go! May be she is in the wrong job!

tpol
06-10-2013, 10:51 PM
SHe's like a footy player with all the talent in the world but does not train well.

SHe actually has a good massage and she can easily improve on that.

If she had an incredible attitude with the willingness to please, she would be the hottest and most popular girl (ml) out there.

CBD Posh
07-10-2013, 01:12 PM
SHe's like a footy player with all the talent in the world but does not train well.

SHe actually has a good massage and she can easily improve on that.

If she had an incredible attitude with the willingness to please, she would be the hottest and most popular girl (ml) out there.
Totally agreed bro Tpol, that's why we still keep her!

CBD Posh
07-10-2013, 01:57 PM
is crystal working today?
She works Tuesday Wednesday and Friday this week,bro, today we have Ginger, Roxy and Molly, Ginger is highly recommended!

CBD Posh
08-10-2013, 12:44 PM
She works Tuesday Wednesday and Friday this week,bro, today we have Ginger, Roxy and Molly, Ginger is highly recommended!
Normally the last booking for Crystal is 730pm, so bros who wish to see her can call to book her before then.

CBD Posh
09-10-2013, 12:51 PM
We have more western bombshells joining us this week!

CBD Posh
11-10-2013, 11:05 AM
thanks Posh. I hope you teaching will work.
But we also want to see a happy face - to the clients.

Now Crystal is turning into a star ML, she is really happy bubbly and friendly!

AHLUNGOR
11-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Now Crystal is turning into a star ML, she is really happy bubbly and friendly!

Glad to see that Crystal finally can see the difference in her take home pay between a $20 tip and a $50 tip per session.................lol

CBD Posh
11-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Glad to see that Crystal finally can see the difference in her take home pay between a $20 tip and a $50 tip per session.................lol
She even said this is the best job she's ever had!

nobombs
12-10-2013, 08:26 PM
She even said this is the best job she's ever had!

So can someone please confirn me that Crystal now do provide nude hj??? If so cant wait to make a visit soon

wachumba
12-10-2013, 10:48 PM
Its already been confirmed in a report that she does nude hj but she wouldnt alow touching and didnt have a good attitude. CBD now says she's improved but no reports since.

CBD Posh
13-10-2013, 05:55 PM
So can someone please confirn me that Crystal now do provide nude hj??? If so cant wait to make a visit soon
Crystal works Monday Tuesday Thursday and Friday, broyou can book her by calling our Newtown shop.

CBD Posh
14-10-2013, 04:39 PM
can posh confirm if Crystal allow to be touched? or only NHJ?
She is fine with it now, bro only certain area is
off limits.

AHLUNGOR
14-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Crystal works Monday Tuesday Thursday and Friday, broyou can book her by calling our Newtown shop.

Well Done brother Posh,

If you are a horse trainer, your fillies are breaking their maiden status and graduating to be city runners and stakes winners ...........haha

Cheers

CBD Posh
14-10-2013, 05:18 PM
Well Done brother Posh,

If you are a horse trainer, your fillies are breaking their maiden status and graduating to be city runners and stakes winners ...........haha

Cheers
Haha,bro only the ones with great potentials are worth my time and efforts of training.

AHLUNGOR
14-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Haha,bro only the ones with great potentials are worth my time and efforts of training.

Worthy to be called a Posha Girl !

CBD Posh
15-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Worthy to be called a Posha Girl !
We also have a gorgeous dark posha Tanya, She is remarkable!

CBD Posh
16-10-2013, 10:31 AM
Hi brother,

I have to try her!

Crystal is more than B cup, cute but not little, bro, her bust size is natural 10 C.

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Crystal is more than B cup, cute but not little, bro, her bust size is natural 10 C.

Sorry Brother Posh,

Although I have not yet seen Crystal in the nude but that dress she was wearing the other day was skin tight, and while she has some breasts, I think a B Cupper is a generous rating. There is no way she is a C Cup - Chloe - YES ! and Chloe is much bigger.

But she has a model body mate, people who's gonna like Crystal is for the whole package, the exortic look, the dark long hair, the beautiful face and that long slim body frame. People who like that kind of body is usually not a big tits lover like yours truly here. she doesn't need to be C Cups!!

Just my 10 cents

Cheers

CBD Posh
16-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Sorry Brother Posh,

Although I have not yet seen Crystal in the nude but that dress she was wearing the other day was skin tight, and while she has some breasts, I think a B Cupper is a generous rating. There is no way she is a C Cup - Chloe - YES ! and Chloe is much bigger.

But she has a model body mate, people who's gonna like Crystal is for the whole package, the exortic look, the dark long hair, the beautiful face and that long slim body frame. People who like that kind of body is usually not a big tits lover like yours truly here. she doesn't need to be C Cups!!

Just my 10 cents

Cheers
Her bra size is 10C, as I was told. Guys have seen her thought she is quite busty, so they can't be mere B cups. B is pretty small I reckon. I think Chloe and Crystal have very similiar busts. I'm trying to get the measurement accurate bro.

CBD Posh
16-10-2013, 02:40 PM
Sorry Brother Posh,

Just my 10 cents

Cheers
Her bra size is 10C, as I was told. Guys have seen her thought she is quite busty, so they can't be mere B cups. B is pretty small I reckon. I think Chloe and Crystal have very similiar busts. I'm trying to get the measurement accurate bro.

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2013, 07:41 PM

Ok then, if you say Crystal is similar to Chloe then that's a challenge I have to take up.

Cheers

CBD Posh
16-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Ok then, if you say Crystal is similar to Chloe then that's a challenge I have to take up.

Cheers
Prove me wrong bro.

CBD Posh
17-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Thursday
Crystal 19 size 7 yo sizzling hot Spanish knockout, tall and busty very friendly.
Ashlee 22 blonde classy English beauty busty and tall very pure looking and intelligent!!
Ginger sultry French Bella, busty, good service, elegant beautiful face and top body. rated the best bust.

Travelmate
17-10-2013, 02:15 PM
Prove me wrong bro.

you need some brothers to provide positive feedback collectively and business will increase automatically.
Ahlungor do not need to go and prove you wrong and help you to grow your business.

I am not try to be rude. Please do not take this as offense.

CBD Posh
17-10-2013, 05:58 PM
you need some brothers to provide positive feedback collectively and business will increase automatically.
Ahlungor do not need to go and prove you wrong and help you to grow your business.

I am not try to be rude. Please do not take this as offense.

Don't worry, bro travelmate, I'm not easily offended,plus you meant well for me and my business, it's more in form of constructive criticism than an offence. However it was just a joke with bro Ahlungor, he doesn't need to see Crystal for that, apparently it would be the wrong reason.

Travelmate
17-10-2013, 06:00 PM
Don't worry, bro travelmate, I'm not easily offended,plus you meant well for me and my business, it's more in form of constructive criticism than an offence. However it was just a joke with bro Ahlungor, he doesn't need to see Crystal for that, apparently it would be the wrong reason.

HAHA!!! Ahlungor only loves playing with tits ..... easily satisfy....

CBD Posh
17-10-2013, 06:10 PM

He's one happy man, gets what he wants , the bigger the better, easily satisfied and
not too fussy....

AHLUNGOR
17-10-2013, 06:17 PM

Most recently I like playing with Dolphin !

40 F Cups!

Cheers

Travelmate
17-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Most recently I like playing with Dolphin !

40 F Cups!

Cheers

I like playing with Dolphin too....
at Port Stephen and Ocean Park

CBD Posh
18-10-2013, 12:09 PM
I like playing with Dolphin too....
at Port Stephen and Ocean Park
I'll bet they do better body slides too ...

AHLUNGOR
18-10-2013, 12:16 PM
I'll bet they do better body slides too ...

Not at all !!

A total beginner.

It's like having the biggest asset but doesn't know what to do with them !!

But I gave her her first Spanish lesson .....................haha

Cheers

:love:

CBD Posh
18-10-2013, 01:05 PM
Not at all !!

A total beginner.

It's like having the biggest asset but doesn't know what to do with them !!

But I gave her her first Spanish lesson .....................haha

Cheers

:love:

Salute to you,the master teacher of mammals!

CBD Posh
20-10-2013, 06:58 PM
Haha, I end up trying Molly this evening, a pleasant enough experience: you know how when I went for a big tits girl, usually the big tits are it and nothing much else!

But interestingly Molly is the opposite, her big tits is only ordinary, big but a bit saggy and soft! However, I think she is good looking, has a great sense of humour, love her accent and personality and more importantly she actually can massage !

So I think she is more than a novelty!

Btw, I did have a play with them but no Spanish !

Cheers
Lovely Molly is on Monday from 11am, she is very classy and friendly, can give really strong massage!

CBD Posh
01-11-2013, 11:43 AM
Hi Brother Posh,

Thanks for the photos

I like very much.

Cheers
Ashlee, the most beautiful of three roses is on Friday, till 830pm!

PunterBoy
01-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Molly gorgeous? Not really. She's overweight.

CBD Posh
01-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Molly gorgeous? Not really. She's overweight.
She is back in London now , no longer working in our shop, she is not very slim but attractive, pretty face with nice personality and good sense of humor.

CBD Posh
08-11-2013, 10:35 AM
Stunning Crystal and Ashlee are back on in our Newtown shop! Bookings till 9pm.

zorsty
10-11-2013, 05:11 PM
I have been coming here few times now... ginger provides excellent service all round.. nude hj as extra and she will get nude from the beginning til end... very firm massage and allows playing with tits and pussy but no finger inside... easy to talk to aswell which I love about her personality..

Tried ashlee few days ago... very cold personality, felt rushed thru d massage n hj... only nude when part 2 begins and no touching downstairs or the nipples area... cleaned me up n.left the room right away.

Ginger should give the others some lessons haha..

Have not tried sarah or Crystal yet but keen to! How are there services compared to ginger?

Loving these western girls at Asian prices.. keep it up :)

Travelmate
10-11-2013, 09:41 PM
I have been coming here few times now... ginger provides excellent service all round.. nude hj as extra and she will get nude from the beginning til end... very firm massage and allows playing with tits and pussy but no finger inside... easy to talk to aswell which I love about her personality..

Tried ashlee few days ago... very cold personality, felt rushed thru d massage n hj... only nude when part 2 begins and no touching downstairs or the nipples area... cleaned me up n.left the room right away.

Have not tried sarah or Crystal yet but keen to! How are there services compared to ginger?

All my mates also reckon Ginger is the safest bet

genmonk
10-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Ginger is a very nice girl. Easy to talk to and provide very good service. Ginger should provide some training to the other girls.

I found Ashlee was very cold, I am OK with no touch down there or no touch on nipple thing. However she said it in a very cold manner which turns me off a lot.

CBD Posh
11-11-2013, 10:27 AM
Ginger is a very nice girl. Easy to talk to and provide very good service. Ginger should provide some training to the other girls.

I found Ashlee was very cold, I am OK with no touch down there or no touch on nipple thing. However she said it in a very cold manner which turns me off a lot.
Sure bro, we take your feedback seriously to help the girls improve their services and attitudes.
Ginger will be back on Saturday and Sunday.:love:

genmonk
11-11-2013, 11:08 PM
Sure bro, we take your feedback seriously to help the girls improve their services and attitudes.
Ginger will be back on Saturday and Sunday.:love:

It is great to see that the shop owner take our feedback seriously. I like that you provide the Caucasian girl massage services with reasonable prices. Keep up the good work. I would like see more sexy Caucasian girls with good attitudes and services. I enjoy the variety.

pbkd
12-11-2013, 03:10 AM

Here are the negatives.

- No touching at all.

COULD NOT AGREE MORE.

Monotone voice, no real interest in any kind of conversation.
Part 1 massage was fairly decent I thought - although she wouldn't be winning any awards for pressure applied.
No preflip tickle tackle, postflip straight to work in the most mechanical manner you can possibly imagine while standing as far away down the table as she could while still reaching me.
Could not have been clearer that she just wanted to be finished.
Would have been nice at least if the mirror had been set up on the wall so I could check her out while part 1 was going on (she is pretty hot), but it's sitting in the corner of the room at the other end from the head of the table, not much good for anything.
Did allow me to touch her (quite nice) breasts, after I asked her to move closer so I could without having to sit up and reach out, but spend the whole time pressed right up against the table. She offered NHJ and topless HJ - difference basically being that I got to see the side of her leg. Oh well. It was a nice leg /shrug.

Been to quite a few different places over the years and seen a good number of different MLs, and if I put my mind to it I could probably think of one I've seen who was less into it, but off the top of my head....I got nothing.

Wasn't expecting the same degree of service as from an asian girl at that price, guess I was just curious about what the service would be like. I'm not anymore.

tpol
12-11-2013, 07:15 AM
But she is hot. Good one time experience for me

Hammerhead
12-11-2013, 08:13 AM
Maybe time for bro Posh to have a quiet word ......or perhaps we should lower our expectations for caucasian girls in general.

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2013, 08:54 AM
A few not so good comments on Crystal which is quite consistent since this young lady started at Posh Newtown!

I haven't tried her yet but have seen her a few times in the shop when I was there for a more busty girl. I did spend a whole session with her next door and I could hear most of the conversations and laugher her had with her client, and I think he was very happy with his session by the sound of it !!

I remember when Crystal first started, she was massage only and no clothes off, and not even guaranteed HJ to all, she was selective apparently. And there are people who were quite happy to just enjoy her beauty, the massage and the company with the hope that HE may be on offer!

Now, at least she is willing to take clothes off and HJ to all ? That's quite a big step forward! The only reason I haven't seen her yet was not the concern about her services it was she isn't busty enough and there always seems to be someone else I want to see first, like right now - it will be Ginger !!

I think if people are after good services there are plenty of choices and don't complain that the ML is a MILF , can't speak English, too short, too fat, a plain Jane look because Crystal is the opposite of all of the above!!

BTW, that brother next door to me who definitely was having a great time with Crystal apparently sees her every week since she started, so that could be a tip, be a regular and she could be anything, is she worth it or do you have the time and patient. Well. You'll be the judge on that !

Just my two cents

Cheers

tpol
12-11-2013, 11:48 AM
It is honest reviews. Not just complaints. I tell it straight so not to give people false expectations

wilisno
12-11-2013, 11:54 AM
wn!

. I did spend a whole session with her next door and I could hear most of the conversations and laugher her had with her client, and I think he was very happy with his session by the sound of it !!

Cheers
Geez ! You could hear what's going on next door !?!!!

That's another reason I don't like the set up of a massage shop !

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Geez ! You could hear what's going on next door !?!!!

That's another reason I don't like the set up of a massage shop !

The sound proofing in Posh Newtown is actually not too bad, better than most RnT shops in fact, if you just having a quiet conversations or discussing finances and extra services, your privacy is assured. But that brother and Crystal was very loud............as in L.O.L.............haha !!

Cheers

:cool2:

PunterBoy
12-11-2013, 02:49 PM
She is back in London now , no longer working in our shop, she is not very slim but attractive, pretty face with nice personality and good sense of humor.

Before I entered the room with Molly I asked if touching was allowed. I was told no problem, she doesn't mind. Ok. I paid up and we got started. At part 2, I gently went for her tittes and I was told off!.WTF? Molly said: "yes, you may touch, but not my tits, arse or pussy". Aaah, okay, so I an touch your arm? Or your left ankle then?

Maybe I should have rephrased my question before paying.

Tick the following boxes and sign at the bottom of the page:

(1) May I touch her boobs. Yes / no
(2) May I touch her arse. Yes / no
(3) May I touch her pussy. Yes / no

What a joke.

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Before I entered the room with Molly I asked if touching was allowed. I was told no problem, she doesn't mind. Ok. I paid up and we got started. At part 2, I gently went for her tittes and I was told off!.WTF? Molly said: "yes, you may touch, but not my tits, arse or pussy". Aaah, okay, so I an touch your arm? Or your left ankle then?

Maybe I should have rephrased my question before paying.

Tick the following boxes and sign at the bottom of the page:

(1) May I touch her boobs. Yes / no
(2) May I touch her arse. Yes / no
(3) May I touch her pussy. Yes / no

What a joke.

That's very interesting, my experience with Molly was a bit different to that. Not that it matters any more as the lady is back home!

Upon turn over, Molly lay down the rules:

I can touch and play with her tits but not on her nipples.

I can touch the outside of her pussy but no fingers!

And every where else were very welcome

Just my two cents

Cheers

CBD Posh
12-11-2013, 04:11 PM
who is working in Newtown today? Apparently they only update the roster for every monday.

Today we have Juliet, Crystal and Japanese Makiko.

CBD Posh
13-11-2013, 12:01 AM
A few not so good comments on Crystal which is quite consistent since this young lady started at Posh Newtown!

I haven't tried her yet but have seen her a few times in the shop when I was there for a more busty girl. I did spend a whole session with her next door and I could hear most of the conversations and laugher her had with her client, and I think he was very happy with his session by the sound of it !!

I remember when Crystal first started, she was massage only and no clothes off, and not even guaranteed HJ to all, she was selective apparently. And there are people who were quite happy to just enjoy her beauty, the massage and the company with the hope that HE may be on offer!

Now, at least she is willing to take clothes off and HJ to all ? That's quite a big step forward! The only reason I haven't seen her yet was not the concern about her services it was she isn't busty enough and there always seems to be someone else I want to see first, like right now - it will be Ginger !!

I think if people are after good services there are plenty of choices and don't complain that the ML is a MILF , can't speak English, too short, too fat, a plain Jane look because Crystal is the opposite of all of the above!!

BTW, that brother next door to me who definitely was having a great time with Crystal apparently sees her every week since she started, so that could be a tip, be a regular and she could be anything, is she worth it or do you have the time and patient. Well. You'll be the judge on that !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Crystal has improved her service attitude for the last few weeks, she is putting a lot of efforts in the work, like sticking to time, being warm and friendly to guys, whereas she is only 19, and by being pretty and a spoilt girl from a rich family, she has come along and is willing to polish up her service keeping pace with the demands at work. below are some comments of her recent performance.
Quotes from other websites :

"Lycan says:
November 5, 2013 at 4:21 pm
I dropped by again after a 2 month absence and saw Crystal again. She seemed a lot more comfortable and friendlier than on my previous visit. She also offers nude massage… Wow! I must apologise for saying she looked mid 20s, I’d be surprised if she’s over 21. I’d say a lot of the negative comments probably come from her being young and new to the biz. Her massage had noticeably improved since 2 months ago, I’ll definitely be going back!

Jack says:
November 6, 2013 at 9:13 am
I agree with Lycan I recently had a session with crystal and she is much friendlier and very confident I definately recommend her and I will be going back
Reply”

I don't know how long the western girls at Asian price practice will last,we are doing the best we can, brothers are just hard to please these days...if it doesn't work, posh 329 western girls might have to leave the buliding soon...

CBD Posh
16-11-2013, 10:06 AM

Gorgeous Ginger has returned to work today Saturday from holiday, her last booking 830pm