PDA

View Full Version : General talk bad fuck ruined my week

goldengun
02-10-2013, 07:44 PM
called up an outcall services, from the description of their website the girl looks good, so ordered.

the girl turns out as i expected or described. however she is on drug!!!! i have nothing against any personal habbit as long as it does not affect other ppl. however, i dont expect someone took it right before her work. she is a bit wild, kept playing herself and keep saying fuck me fuck me. this is not my cup of tea however. even though she is high and out of her mind a bit, she still knows how to take short cut and try to finish earlier. ok bbbj, ok sex (she was so wild and moving fast and hard and make you come quick) then no massage and keep pushing to shower. in fact we finish 15 min early.

she is ok if any bro wants a wild PSE girl keep wanting more and more and more but as an old man like me, i just did not get anything out of it. i felt so bad afterward, dont know whether from i fuck a drugged girl, or from wasting my money, just felt bad the whole week.

overall if i paid $200 or so for it is ok. but when i pay $300+ per hour, i expect i get a girl work toward my pleasure, not highing in her own world.

the name of the girl will not be reviewed so bro dont need to pm.

wilisno
02-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Sigh ! Complaints about a girl being a starfish, complaints about a girl being over-zealous ... who said it's easy to be a WL ? :miao:

rooter
02-10-2013, 08:00 PM
I haven't fucked a wild girl on drugs since the 90s !
Sounds interesting.
Which agency bro?

vvillie
02-10-2013, 08:02 PM
How did you know she was on drugs? Were there any telltale signs, or is this all speculation? Maybe it was just her personality.

Travelmate
02-10-2013, 08:04 PM
thanks for sharing. and feel sorry about the situation.
without the name of agent or girl. what else we can say.
i will feedback to agent on this matter at lease.
i guess some brothers may like this.

Not for me personal......

garfield
02-10-2013, 08:09 PM
You should have ask her for the drugs, and then you will probably feel good after the punt!

goldengun
02-10-2013, 08:17 PM
bro wilsno, yes it is hard to be a WL, that is y i never consider to be one :shout:

you can tell from they face their talk their action whether they are on drug or drunk.

dirtykunt69
02-10-2013, 10:17 PM
she is a bit wild, kept playing herself and keep saying fuck me fuck me.

reminds me of the girl from the exorcism.... where shes chained up in the bed lol.

she is ok if any bro wants a wild PSE girl keep wanting more and more and more but as an old man like me, i just did not get anything out of it. i felt so bad afterward, dont know whether from i fuck a drugged girl, or from wasting my money, just felt bad the whole week.

overall if i paid $200 or so for it is ok. but when i pay $300+ per hour, i expect i get a girl work toward my pleasure, not highing in her own world.

Sounds like my type of girl. However DO NOT FEEL bad. Please bro..... at least next time you have dinner with friends and you can say... BROS guess what?? I fucked a junkie bitch.

The golden rule is hold your head up high, and never feel ashame.

tt04
03-10-2013, 01:02 AM
called up an outcall services, from the description of their website the girl looks good, so ordered.

the girl turns out as i expected or described. however she is on drug!!!! i have nothing against any personal habbit as long as it does not affect other ppl. however, i dont expect someone took it right before her work. she is a bit wild, kept playing herself and keep saying fuck me fuck me. this is not my cup of tea however. even though she is high and out of her mind a bit, she still knows how to take short cut and try to finish earlier. ok bbbj, ok sex (she was so wild and moving fast and hard and make you come quick) then no massage and keep pushing to shower. in fact we finish 15 min early.

Wow... this is my kind of tea, why didn't i get this kind of wl? If only i know the agency and gal, i'm going to do a booking straight away ....

Boney
03-10-2013, 10:57 AM
Same thing happened to me, the WL pulled out a glass bong, the difference was that this bong had it's cone facing downwards. She then had a bottle full of liquid with a wick in it, she lit the wick then used the bong to inhale the smoke from the burning wick. Obviously in my best Chinese (haha) asked her about it, she said pussy sore, so assume this had some sort of numbing effect but also she fucked like a maniac for the whole of a 2 hour session, just wanted cock in her pussy, no wonder her pussy was sore. For the whole session she just kept babbling on and fucking like crazy.

Question: Anybody know what this stuff is?

If it is catching on you guys will be seeing much more of so your wishes may come true. One of the things I noticed that she just wanted more and more stimulation and was not so interested in providing the variety of services that one gets from a girl that is not intoxicated, though that may have been my fault.

goldengun
03-10-2013, 03:11 PM
Same thing happened to me, the WL pulled out a glass bong, the difference was that this bong had it's cone facing downwards. She then had a bottle full of liquid with a wick in it, she lit the wick then used the bong to inhale the smoke from the burning wick. Obviously in my best Chinese (haha) asked her about it, she said pussy sore, so assume this had some sort of numbing effect but also she fucked like a maniac for the whole of a 2 hour session, just wanted cock in her pussy, no wonder her pussy was sore. For the whole session she just kept babbling on and fucking like crazy.

If it is catching on you guys will be seeing much more of so your wishes may come true. One of the things I noticed that she just wanted more and more stimulation and was not so interested in providing the variety of services that one gets from a girl that is not intoxicated, though that may have been my fault.

pussy sore? shouldn't she inhale with her pussy?? haha love to see that.

True, she only want more and more stimulation herself. not us as customer's pleasure.

CunningLinguist
03-10-2013, 06:50 PM

I wouldn't be doing any BB services with a WL on drugs, too risky for me.
For an agency girl, I think this is bad for their business.