PDA

View Full Version : General talk Man charged with solicting after complaining to police about alledged theft.

gpeck80
02-10-2013, 08:38 PM
"A MARRIED man was arrested for illegally soliciting a prostitute when he went to police to report that a sex worker had stolen $9000 from him during a hot and heavy sexual encounter.

The Brisbane Magistrates Court was told Navnish Bansal was eating dinner at the Jatt Flava Indian restaurant, in Fortitude Valley, on September 25 when an attractive woman approached and said: "Are you up for some fun?''

The court was told Bansal, 30, of Moorooka, and his new female acquaintance then chatted and eventually negotiated a price for the proposed sexual tryst.

Prosecutor Mark Gorton opened his sentencing submissions by telling the court that the whole sorry saga was an absolute "doozie''."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/man-charged-with-soliciting-a-prostitute-after-she-stole-9000-from-him-during-sex/story-e6frg6n6-1226730878058

LOL :grimace:

CunningLinguist
02-10-2013, 10:00 PM
"A MARRIED man was arrested for illegally soliciting a prostitute when he went to police to report that a sex worker had stolen $9000 from him during a hot and heavy sexual encounter.

The Brisbane Magistrates Court was told Navnish Bansal was eating dinner at the Jatt Flava Indian restaurant, in Fortitude Valley, on September 25 when an attractive woman approached and said: "Are you up for some fun?''

The court was told Bansal, 30, of Moorooka, and his new female acquaintance then chatted and eventually negotiated a price for the proposed sexual tryst.

Prosecutor Mark Gorton opened his sentencing submissions by telling the court that the whole sorry saga was an absolute "doozie''."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/man-charged-with-soliciting-a-prostitute-after-she-stole-9000-from-him-during-sex/story-e6frg6n6-1226730878058

That was a doozie!
I wonder how much he will lose once the divorce is finalised :)

BTW I wonder if this could this happen in NSW, is it illegal to have sex with a pro in a car in NSW ?

BrainSex
03-10-2013, 07:38 AM
Two wrongs do not make a right. Of course they had to charge him. Perhaps had he had taken professional legal advice he mightn't be in the news.

Maybe had he not bragged about how much cash he had on him, she wouldn't have known about it.

Rule 1. Don't carry anything you can't afford to lose.

vvillie
03-10-2013, 08:46 AM
That was a doozie!
I wonder how much he will loose once the divorce is finalised :)

Haha He will end up loosing a lot more than $9000, that's for sure!

CunningLinguist
03-10-2013, 09:39 AM
Two wrongs do not make a right. Of course they had to charge him. Perhaps had he had taken professional legal advice he mightn't be in the news.

Maybe had he not bragged about how much cash he had on him, she wouldn't have known about it.

Rule 1. Don't carry anything you can't afford to lose.

Except your pride :)

Biglad
03-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Haha He will end up loosing a lot more than $9000, that's for sure!

Geez can't you guys spell?

Lose like "lose your wallet" is spelled L-O-S-E

Loose, which means "not fixed firmly in place" is spelled L-O-O-S-E

MrGrumpy
03-10-2013, 02:11 PM

This guy had loose pockets and also happens to be a loser!! Sorry couldn't resist.......

popeye96
03-10-2013, 05:54 PM

If you're going to be a prick about spelling, you may want to get your punctuation correct. ;)

gpeck80
03-10-2013, 07:02 PM
LOL

"Except your pride"

And maybe his dignity.

bigbob
03-10-2013, 09:04 PM

I never carry more than $200 when punting maybe $100

tikogoh
03-10-2013, 11:16 PM
I never carry more than $200 when punting maybe $100

I normally carry more than $100 and IF I can find the right girl to give the big tips, mainly because she deserves it.

I've always believe in fairness and being rewarded when credit is due