PDA

View Full Version : New Snow Lotus now opens in CBD @ 2/F 68A Erskine St/corner of 248 Kent St 9290-1886

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Roster for day 1, Thursday 3 October 2013:

Mimi (welcome Mimi sister to join our Lotus team, and it is convenient for the CBD brothers who likes her services, please come to support)

Chris (24 young girl, sweet smile long hair)

Momo (fresh back from long holiday, looks oh so sweet and fresh )

Opens 7 days 10am to 8pm

The address is 68A Erskine St but the ground floor entrance is actually on Kent St, it has a 248 street sign. There is a Fox Hole Cafe at the corner.

If you see the business sign of Liverpool Partners - that's the right entrance, the new Lotus shop is one floor above .

Tel: 9290-1886 or 0488-801-886

Same old SL prices will apply as an opening special: $35/$45/$60

Cheers

mista
03-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Please seek advice from Mr Puntbook for some new ideas on how to promote your business.

Maybe a new marketing strategy is needed with a fresh approach.
You would never see Woolies or Coles use the same firm for their ad campaigns. Same thing with massage shops, if you have SL, SF, Stanmore, QVB all use the same stratgies of bumping threads, hijacking threads, re-posting after reports (some written by other people in another forum) then the result is what you have now.
Ineffective and boring, and costumers getting sick of the same hype and see the shops no different to the others.

As I stated last night, I'm here and open for business. I'm not a GOD member with a big post count but for an agreed fee I can bring a new and honest approach to your marketing campaign (WITH full disclosure of course). Public relations and complaints handling will also be included as part of the package.

Silver fox massage
03-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Vicky 姐

祝你新店開張,大吉大利,生意好

Congratulations on your new shop

Hope you have good business and all the best

Linda
Silver Fox Massage

Eureka
03-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Vicky 姐

祝你新店開張,大吉大利,生意好

Congratulations on your new shop

Hope you have good business and all the best

Linda
Silver Fox Massage

Well said Linda,
The Mamasan's show the punters what Goodwill & class is :)

mista
03-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Thanks for support!

wilisno
03-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Vicky 姐 祝你新店開張,大吉大利,生意好 Congratulations on your new shop Hope you have good business and all the best Linda Silver Fox Massage

Lovely gesture Linda ! ;) ;) ;)

COCO68
03-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Hello Vicky

阿龍哥話我知你開多間新鋪
恭喜晒

祝你生意興隆,大展鴻圖

Happy new shop open

Good luck and good business

Ada/Coco

puntbook
03-10-2013, 01:54 PM
Dear Linda and Coco I'm here if you need a new marketing strategy. I offer very good rates on a complete package.

I speak English and mandarin so I can get your message across to all brothers in the forum.

I'm open for business.

Cheers

lockhart
03-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Vicky , wish ur new shop to be successful

Rostering girls from existing shops (esp from those 5 favourite by one particular member) may not be a good strategy. Brings on new bloods (True) will help gaining INCREMENTAL new business . To be yourself and take charge of your business !

Travelmate
03-10-2013, 02:19 PM
all the best vicky.
more success to come

numberonebigsize
03-10-2013, 02:37 PM
Dear Linda and Coco I'm here if you need a new marketing strategy. I offer very good rates on a complete package.

I speak English and mandarin so I can get your message across to all brothers in the forum.

I'm open for business.

Cheers

I think AHLUNGOR already has the contract!!!!!!!

puntbook
03-10-2013, 02:58 PM
I think AHLUNGOR already has the contract!!!!!!!

Agree, but there is a new marketing manager in town to provide some competition.

Better pricing and new and effective strategies. No hype, just real substance and useful information.

Shop owners and massage ladies take note. Drop me a PM for more information and free consultation.

mista
03-10-2013, 03:24 PM
All the best!!

Agree, but there is a new marketing manager in town to provide some competition.

Better pricing and new and effective strategies. No hype, just real substance and useful information.

Shop owners and massage ladies take note. Drop me a PM for more information and free consultation.

wachumba
03-10-2013, 05:47 PM
I find it interesting which mamasan/ml happen to wish Vicky goodluck. Seems like more than a coincidence that they are friends of Ahlungor and just another marketing ploy

puntbook
03-10-2013, 06:47 PM
Pure coincidence of course brother. Or maybe they think the forum members were born yesterday.

I have found it even more interesting for a whole now that the roster updates and girl descriptions seem to be written by the same person. Again, just a coincidence because that would never happen.

mista
03-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Don't dig too deep as you might not want to know what lies beneath the suface.

Pure coincidence of course brother. Or maybe they think the forum members were born yesterday.

I have found it even more interesting for a whole now that the roster updates and girl descriptions seem to be written by the same person. Again, just a coincidence because that would never happen.

mista
03-10-2013, 07:40 PM
Good question!

Why the sudden hate against ahlungor on the forum to me he seems to have been around shops awhile and got too know the owners well.
Helpfull too other punters aswell.

puntbook
03-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Why the sudden hate against ahlungor on the forum to me he seems to have been around shops awhile and got too know the owners well.
Helpfull too other punters aswell.

Not sure if you have been following this saga but it's been going on for a while and not something that just happened.There is no hate at all just a search for the truth, something that is slowly coming out.

Hate is when you get other members banned for speaking out.

If you run into brother fisher again ask him to fill you in on all the history.

By the way, if I'm getting paid then I can be very very friendly.

cato
03-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Yes, God bless all of you self appointed guardians of truth.

What would this forum be without your watchful eyes and your eternal struggle for truth and justice....

lockhart
03-10-2013, 09:34 PM
CBD Posh 2nd shop execution strategy is a good business model to follow.. Owner take charge with new excitement introduced at the same time... new chemistry -- new faces from different part of the world...(For sure STUDY tours are happening and more frequent...)

Guys, don't worry Vicky is a smart lady !

mista
03-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Thanks for blessing!

Yes, God bless all of you self appointed guardians of truth.

What would this forum be without your watchful eyes and your eternal struggle for truth and justice....

snowlotus
03-10-2013, 10:31 PM
Thank you everyone for your support, it is much appreciated, the lotus massage will try its best to provide the best service in the future like we have always did.

day 2 4/10 Friday:

sherry (the 40 DD CUP girl with very professional massage )

GIGI(19 young girl new blood , 12 E cups very cute the girl next door)

Domi( young girl come from Chech, size 8 slim very good massage)

lockhart
04-10-2013, 12:19 AM
Snowlotus, instead of follow thread started by any members, start your own thread to post shop roster and update will be a wise move,

mista
04-10-2013, 09:45 AM
What difference does it make who started the thread?

Snowlotus, instead of follow thread started by any members, start your own thread to post shop roster and update will be a wise move,

birch
04-10-2013, 09:57 AM
Best of luck with the new venue Vicky. The new and familiar location certainly works well for me! Will hope to see you there soon!

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2013, 11:09 AM
By the way, if I'm getting paid then I can be very very friendly.

I'm open for business.

Cheers

Thank you Aus99 Admin,

Great to see that the order of the forum is upheld as usual.

I didn't think this kind of open harassments, solicitations and blackmailing behaviours will be tolerated.

Now we can really celebrate the opening of Vicky's new shop and the lovely mamasan can concentrate on providing top MLs and good services to the punters!

It's a beautiful Friday, is it not ??

Happy punting everybody.

Cheers

:cool2::miao::smile:

mista
04-10-2013, 11:24 AM
You could learn alot of different ideas from Mr puntbook instead of the usual bump and over hype!

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2013, 11:28 AM
Thank you everyone for your support, it is much appreciated, the lotus massage will try its best to provide the best service in the future like we have always did.

day 2 4/10 Friday:

sherry (the 40 DD CUP girl with very professional massage )

GIGI(19 young girl new blood , 12 E cups very cute the girl next door)

Domi( young girl come from Chech, size 8 slim very good massage)

It will be fantastic for the brothers from the northern part of the CBD to have the opportunity to try Sherry, her 40 G Cups, strong massage skills and sensual services.

Gigi the new young girl, I will have to try next, Vicky said she is like a younger and slimmer version of Sherry and the 12 E Cups !!! very hard to stay away !!

Domi is a young blonde backpacker from the Czech republic, not too tall, size 8, B cups but biggish Ass ! New to the industry but has done proper massage training. will be interesting to find out if the part 2 is any good,

Cheers

ps. having some issue with the building owner so there will be no street signature for the massage shop - which is good for some brothers as no one will know you are walking into a massage shop! Please look out for the 248 street no. sign on Kent Street and Liverpool Partners is the 1st floor tenant - Snow Lotus is on the second floor - so keep go up please !!

mista
04-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Location location location! followed by a well planned business strategy is the key to $$$$

CBD Posh 2nd shop execution strategy is a good business model to follow.. Owner take charge with new excitement introduced at the same time... new chemistry -- new faces from different part of the world...(For sure STUDY tours are happening and more frequent...)

Guys, don't worry Vicky is a smart lady !

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Location location location! followed by a well planned business strategy is the key to $$$$

Your comments and suggestions are most welcome as long as you concentrate on the location, $$$$, MLs and the services

Cheers

cato
04-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Thanks for blessing!

I was deliberately using sarcasm (they say it's the lowest form of wit) but you still didn't get it.... LOL !!!

mista
04-10-2013, 06:51 PM
As i was being sacastic it must of been to much for you!

Remember your place in this world.

I was deliberately using sarcasm (they say it's the lowest form of wit) but you still didn't get it.... LOL !!!

cato
04-10-2013, 07:06 PM
And that's the exact reply that I was expecting....

I know my place in my world, better you remember that my world is nothing like your miserable and pathetic world.

Welcome back 8inches. Let's see how long you last under this incarnation....

mista
04-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Did you come up with that post all by yourself?
there are enough wankers in the forum already that you can play with.
Run along little boy I don't have time for you! Bye.

cato
04-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Yes I wrote it all by myself and I can tell how much you liked it.

I know you don't have time for me and my little distractions...

You're way too busy battling for truth and justice, so don't let me keep you from your busy schedule. Off you go...

mista
04-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Ok thanks, see ya!

Yes I wrote it all by myself and I can tell how much you liked it.

I know you don't have time for me and my little distractions...

You're way too busy battling for truth and justice, so don't let me keep you from your busy schedule. Off you go...

jellyshots
05-10-2013, 01:18 AM
Can't keep away, can they? Lol...

Anyway, welcome to the other side of town Vicky. Where is CZ btw?

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2013, 01:48 AM
Can't keep away, can they? Lol...

Anyway, welcome to the other side of town Vicky. Where is CZ btw?

It's the Czech Republic !

Stooge
06-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Does anyone know what shop Vicky will manage out of or will she split her time between them?

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2013, 02:17 PM
Does anyone know what shop Vicky will manage out of or will she split her time between them?

I believe Vicky will be spending most times at the new shop !

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2013, 02:19 PM
hi everyone,
we are not open on Monday

Tues roster:

Mena(taiwan girl ,lovely personality ,very sweet voice ,good English and massage highly recommend)

tina(20 yrs happy and friendly attitude)

Mena will be a good young ML for the new shop, it's about time for the brothers at the northern CBD to sample some real quality.

The Jewel of the Formosa !!

birch
08-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Well it didn't take me long to find my way to the new shop. Last Friday afternoon I found myself with a rare idle hour between commitments and trod the well worn path past #70 Erskine St ( ahh, now there's some memories) and up the stairs, just short of the old discrete alleyway entrance to #70. In the door on the top level and into Sherry's inviting embrace. So far, so good!

The shop is basically the antithesis of the original shop. Plenty of natural light, fully fitted out and enclosed rooms, stylish furniture and fittings.

The service from Sherry was typically great. And not all of it is publishable here.

I caught a glimpse of the Czech chick and am keen to try her out - she's more my size and proportions.

Here's hoping this venture is a success, it certainly works for me!

tpol
08-10-2013, 04:26 PM
any showers?

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2013, 04:33 PM
any showers?

No shower !

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2013, 12:53 AM
WED:

Ivy( young beauty very sweet slim and petite, gorgeous figure)

Lina(size 6 very slim smooth skin ,sensational service)

Tina(taiwan young girl friendly warm )

Is this the same Lina used to work on Sundays ??

birch
09-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Don't know - yet but hope to be able to confirm later today!

Filodude
09-10-2013, 10:20 AM
Tried this place out yesterday. It's just a quick stroll from where I work and I had nothing better to do during lunch so I figured I'd try it. After going all the way up the stairs I was greeted by Tina and she took me to the room.
Tina is a young girl in her early twenties from Taiwan, she's very friendly and likes to chat. Since this was my first time going to a massage shop (I usually go FS ) I have no basis for comparison for the massage against other MLs. But I thought it was quite a nice and relaxing 1/2 hr she took her time and used every minute didn't jump to part 2 straight away. Her part 2 was also quite nice I took longer than usual but she kept at it and we got there in the end.

Walls are thin though so when another customer came by I could hear all the conversation from the room which was a bit distracting but still I walked out quite relaxed and ready for the second half of the day. Now I have a new option for wasting time during lunch breaks

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2013, 10:24 AM
Now I have a new option for wasting time during lunch breaks

Thanks for sharing Brother Filodude,

Your views on a quickie RnT no doubt are shared by thousands of horny and stressed out City workers............hehe

Cheers

:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
14-10-2013, 01:01 PM
Monday
Mena(taiwan girl ,lovely personality ,very sweet voice ,good English and massage highly recommend)

julia(21 young and fresh ,beautiful speak very good English)

Mena, highly recommended, it's not easy to have a ML with a complete package: young, pretty, tall, slim, beautiful B cups, good strong massage skills, and sensual un rushed part 2, plus a happy smiling face with cheeky nature and personality, very good English, lovely voice and a sense of humour. Mena is one of a kind !!

Cheers

:love:

bluray66
14-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Hi,

Do you have web page with daily roster??

AHLUNGOR
15-10-2013, 12:51 AM
Hi,

Do you have web page with daily roster??

Did you not find the daily roster here ??

bluray66
15-10-2013, 08:02 AM
Thanks. The roster was there for Monday but no other days this week. Cheers

AHLUNGOR
15-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Thanks . The roster was there for Monday but no other days this week. Cheers

Hi brother

There is a section known as shop roster .

Cheers........

ROSTER14/10 -20/10

Monday
Mena

TUES:

Tina (taiwan girl very friendly ,very willing to please)

Fefa(18 yrs litter sweet Thai girl ,size 6 )

WED:

Ivy( young beauty very sweet slim and petite, gorgeous figure)

Joey(slim sex body tan skin ,very good massage )

Fefa

THUR

Mimi(all natural 36 E Cups, professional service ,she will bring you to heaven)

Yoko( young oversea student ,very attractive slender body)

Fefa

FRI

Sherry( 40DD cups with professionally massage and willing to please)

Emma(21 THAI girl ,very good massage )

SAT

KOLA(come from Czech ,very nice body beautiful ,like dancing .service getting improve )

Nina(18 yrs thai girl)

SUN

Aellee(21 Korean girl size 8 very good massage)

Lisa(late 20s ,very good massage)

AHLUNGOR
21-10-2013, 10:29 AM
[SIZE=2][SIZE=4]Monday
Mena

Mena's own regular supporters are gonna book out half the day already !!

OldPing
21-10-2013, 10:57 AM
Is Mena going to be at Kent street? I need roster there, 'cause I work nearby near King st warf

wilisno
21-10-2013, 11:07 AM
Is Mena going to be at Kent street? I need roster there, 'cause I work nearby near King st warf
Instead of waiting for Ahlungor to call Vicky, get an answer, and post the reply here. Wouldn't it be faster if you call the shop, get an answer directly from Vicky ?

Travelmate
21-10-2013, 11:08 AM
I always call the manager directly, get the most accurate answer and make booking on the spot.

justinterested
23-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Mena's own regular supporters are gonna book out half the day already !!

I recommend u book to see her. Yesterday she was booked out, so no chance for walk in customers.

OldPing
23-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Good point. Thanks mate.

insanekicker
23-10-2013, 08:58 PM
Sorry guys I was the selfish bastard who enjoyed over four hours of her company yesterday

AHLUNGOR
24-10-2013, 12:31 AM
I recommend u book to see her. Yesterday she was booked out, so no chance for walk in customers.

Don't worry brother, there are plenty of Mena you can have:

Thursday at 316 Central

Friday at 741 Snow Lotus

Cheers

huggyaust
24-10-2013, 06:16 AM
insanekicker what did you do in those 4 hours?

AHLUNGOR
24-10-2013, 08:30 AM

Part I, part 2

Then part I, part 2

Then ........

insanekicker
24-10-2013, 09:17 AM

In those four hours i received and enjoyed one of the best ever deep tissue massage in my life. She is one of the best around.

AHLUNGOR
24-10-2013, 10:23 AM
In those four hours i received and enjoyed one of the best ever deep tissue massage in my life. She is one of the best around.

Great stuff brother !

I ho

AHLUNGOR
24-10-2013, 10:23 AM

Great stuff brother !

I hope you have tipped little Mena 4 times as well!

Cheers

insanekicker
24-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Great stuff brother !

I hope you have tipped little Mena 4 times as well!

Cheers

I sure did don't you worry about that bro. She deserves all of our support, such a nice girl

AHLUNGOR
25-10-2013, 01:29 PM
To all Mena fans,

Final week in Sydney, leaving next week back to Taiwan.

Last two shifts next Monday and Tuesday in new shop.

Cheers

snowlotus
14-01-2014, 08:58 AM
To all sherry fans,

Final week in Sydney, leaving next week back to china.

this week wed at snow lotus and friday at 7 lotus

Last two shifts next Monday and wed in snow lotus shop.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2014, 12:36 PM
FRI
snow lotus

Selina(fair skin,always have lots fun with this girl)

Mena( very popular you Taiwanese girl , very sweet and very good massage ,please call to made a booking:miao: )

Sweety(23 hong kong young girl ,fashionable slender b body, charming :miao:.)

7 lotus

baby(21 taiwanese girl , sweet and beautiful ,come to try her out please!!:miao:)

Amy(very good massage ,warm personality,willing to please)

I think Mena is the ultimate ML for a RnT shop:

She is young - 24
She is beautiful
She is tall
She is slim but not skinny
She has very nice firm and perky B Cups
She has a curvy and bouncy butt
She has long lean legs
She has smooth white skins
She can give a strong massage - shopping centre standard
She has a happy and cheeky personality
She has a good sense of humour
She can be a wholesome girl next door but she can talk dirty as well
She speaks very good English
She has really good hands
She gives very sensual serives.

Mena is what RnT is all about !!

IMHO of course

Cheers

MrGrumpy
26-01-2014, 11:09 AM
Hmmmm

Message of congrats from Silver Fox and new shop is next to Fox Hole Cafe on Kent/Erskine

Must be full of foxy babes!!

AHLUNGOR
22-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Good to see Vicky has now adapted a No Milf policy for her new shop 7 Lotus, all the MLs working at Kent St are young girls - it's a proven systems that work magically well for Alice at 316 Central. And due to the "better" clientelles at this end of town , the younger MLs are happier to work there!

The only problem is most of them are slim girls and not too busty !!

But I guess that's only a problem for me as most brothers like them slim anyway !!

snowlotus
13-03-2014, 06:51 PM
Snow lotus
Kelly (the sex lady can do very good massage )
Joey( sunshine young party girl )
Nancy( 36 b cups curvey friendly girl)
7 lotus
Honey ( young Malaysian cute girl , beautiful ,petite)
Lorra( young Thai girl , very good massage )

lulsec
21-04-2014, 07:09 AM
how do you get to 2nd floor and is there a price list?

lockhart
21-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Entrance on Kent Street side. Standard prices. Has adventure is the best way to gain!

how do you get to 2nd floor and is there a price list?

lulsec
21-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Entrance on Kent Street side. Standard prices. Has adventure is the best way to gain!

ive walked past there hundreds of times. kent st side is a juice bar

lockhart
21-04-2014, 07:01 PM
There is set of stairs that you can walk up on Kent st side around the corner .

lulsec
22-04-2014, 04:56 AM
There is set of stairs that you can walk up on Kent st side around the corner .

hmm nope

just google street viewed it. i see a red door or a set of stairs down to the back of the building, but no stairs up

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2014, 12:45 PM
hmm nope

just google street viewed it. i see a red door or a set of stairs down to the back of the building, but no stairs up

Hi lulsec,

Don't know what address you had googled, this is the entrance to 7 Lotus :

snowlotus
22-04-2014, 12:50 PM
thank everyone try to help our new friend here :miao:
very thankful!!

lulsec
23-04-2014, 04:32 AM
TUES

Jenny (very slim body ,speak very good English ,looks like japanese girl)

tintin( young girl ,cute the girl next door)

Mia( hongkong sexy girl ,busty ,back from long holiday.)

7 lotus
momo

yumi(hongkong girl ,slim nice body ,very good service)

jenny at erskine st anytime?

do you have picture of your girls? pm me maybe? i hate surprise. better to decide online beforehand

i finally found the location. i was looking at the wrong side of the road!!!!

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2014, 09:32 AM
jenny at erskine st anytime?

do you have picture of your girls? pm me maybe? i hate surprise. better to decide online beforehand

i finally found the location. i was looking at the wrong side of the road!!!!

If you find any shop that will send you unmasked photos of their girls, please let me know too !

May be you can try Modello instead ?

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2014, 01:08 PM
FRI

Selina(fair skin,always have lots fun with this girl)

honey((sweet Malaysian young girl ,bright and intelligent eye dont miss out )

Emma( 22 young sweeties ,young and fresh)

7 lotus
kitty(sweet young girl ,very good massage)

Lisa(very busty :love:)

Great new !

Ahlungor's no. 1 girl Lisa

And my original no. 1 Mamasan friend finally works together !!

7 Lotus is the place to be !!

To all Lisa's fans in the CBD !

Cheers

garfield
12-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Is Kiki the same Chinese girl that used to work at 741 a while back ago?

AHLUNGOR
21-05-2014, 01:33 AM
Wow, Vicky is rostering 4 girls at Kent St, including the super popular girl Mena !

Business must be good !

Well done sister !

Cheers

Ps, sorry, I meant 4 girls including the Mamasan ........haha

DYSLENOJD
23-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Wow, Vicky is rostering 4 girls at Kent St, including the super popular girl Mena !

Business must be good !

Well done sister !

Cheers

Ps, sorry, I meant 4 girls including the Mamasan ........haha

What is mena like?? Thinking of checking out a massage place today!

What are prices like here??

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2014, 02:09 PM
What is mena like?? Thinking of checking out a massage place today!

What are prices like here??

City prices, same everywhere!

Mena ??

See for yourself :-

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41922-MENA-Snow-Lotus-The-Ultimate-Smile-amp-Service!

snowlotus
23-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Monday
Doris (first day working 23 pretty slim Chinese girl)
Emma

kingwally
25-06-2014, 09:59 PM
I went to Snow Lotus at cnr Kent and Erskine today and had Aelee....she is a thin Thai girl with long hair...very pretty with a beautiful face and body.Nice little tits which I like and she had the full bush and I don't mind that for a change...hairy enough but not too hairy.Massage was good,and the tug was pretty good as well but she dudded me about 10 minutes,I can live with that however.I will return to see her sometime,and I told Vicky that she was very good.She didn't mind me playing with her tits but shyed away when I tried her jungle.I loved a shaved fanny but every now and then I like a bit of hair on them,and Aelee and Ting Ting from the Haymarket shop have nice bushes.

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2014, 04:49 PM
SAT

cindy(young girl ,petty and good English)

RUMI(Japanese young sweetie ,have a grace figure,pretty face,new to industry .)

Haha, Rumi, my little darling, she has no idea how beautiful she is !!

AHLUNGOR
22-07-2014, 07:15 PM
TUES

LISA ( 36DD CUP , Experience superb relaxation provided by highly skilled :love:)

LILY(slim Chinese girl , very good attitude good massage, )

Mena( after 3 pm )

Lisa, my no. 1 girl, best of the MILFs

Mena, best of the younger babes !

I wonder if anyone has had the pleasure of a Mena Lisa session ???

Wouldn't that be something ?

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Any RnT shop line up with Lisa and Mena is just top of the town !!

LIKE, LIKE !

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2014, 01:05 AM
Hey Vicky

What's happening? posting rosters at 1am !! Can't sleep ?? :cool2:

Redbull
18-08-2014, 05:45 PM
Missing mena and rumi at the same week? Must be huge blow for vicky! Lol

AHLUNGOR
22-08-2014, 01:42 PM
friday

jenny ( young friendly good English , very good service:love:)

Doris(Sensual body, slim physique and GFE service. ~~Highly recommended~~

Rumi (Japanese young sweetie ,have a grace figure,pretty face,:love: .)

Rumi, the most beautiful Japanese massage girl I have ever seen !! :love:

Harrypeas
08-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Is honey coming back.... miss her

snowlotus
08-09-2014, 07:07 PM
I miss her too

AHLUNGOR
12-09-2014, 05:52 PM
FRI

sweety((Hongkong girl , tan skin ,sexy long legs:love: )

rita( young sweetie ,36c cups ,have a grace figure,very naughty:love:)

Rita is a brand new girl, saw a photo of her today, looks really busty, with dyed blonde/light brown hair, could be good!

Cheers

snowlotus
08-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Have good night !!!

PUNTING VALLEY
04-11-2014, 12:01 PM
went to the place last Friday.
It is quite close to my work place,good place to go after work.

cheungchau
24-11-2014, 03:54 PM
Ha Hong Kong Triad...Time for Canto Gangster Buster to strike..

Mondy
(( 23 hongkong girl ,Size 5, height 158 cm, sun tanned honey feeling skin , Light long hair. new to shop, Keen to learn and please our customers l~~:love:)

Fiona(20 hong kong movies star looks,new to the industry but have massage experience ,pure smoothly skin ,petite slender figure but curves in the right places

sweety
22 Hongkong girl , size 7 ,b cups , height 165cm, long silky hair, sun tan smoothy skin, exceedingly fascinating and charming,sexy long legs :love:)

AHLUNGOR
25-11-2014, 09:28 AM
TUES

LISA
36DD CUP , Experience superb relaxation provided by highly skilled

Joey
slim HONG KONG girl , tan smooth skin ,all good around ,good massage,:love:

Mena
(taiwan girl ,lovely personality ,very sweet voice ,good English and massage highly recommend)

Wow !

That truly is an awesome line up if ever I see one !

Three of my favourites special ladies come together !!

cheungchau
25-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Tough decision... Joey or Mena.. both good for after work relief. emm MMMM or ,,JJ.
Have to spend wisely while still can afford before get tapped on shoulder!
(no thanks to TA and LNP on recent cut to public communications!!!! Hope my shoulder won't get tapped in coming days..) .. Well after business hour relief

TUES

LISA

Joey
slim HONG KONG girl , tan smooth skin ,all good around ,good massage,:love:

Mena
(taiwan girl ,lovely personality ,very sweet voice ,good English and massage highly recommend)

AHLUNGOR
16-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Mena
(taiwan girl ,lovely personality ,very sweet voice ,good English and massage highly recommend )

WINNIE
young and pretty HongKong pop princess ,slim body long hair ,preky b cups size 7 sexy body with a great ass to hold,sweet nature and big watery eyes,inviting you to her 21st party

LISA

Mena and Lisa - Two of the best !!

:smile:

lockhart
16-12-2014, 08:58 PM
No pre-booking resulted in another miss today!! Lesson Learnt....

Mena
(taiwan girl ,lovely personality ,very sweet voice ,good English and massage highly recommend )

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"]

Mozilla
23-12-2014, 01:29 PM
hows the business here lately?

AHLUNGOR
09-01-2015, 08:34 AM
hows the business here lately?

Laughing all the way to the bank !!

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2015, 01:30 PM
SAT

Angle newst:love:
34 D cups , smooth and fair skin , her figure long and slim ,very elegant

Apple:love:
((20 Chinese student , D cups busty pretty and fresh, the girl next door )

Two D Cups girls in the one day !! :love::love:

snowlotus
13-03-2015, 04:49 PM
FRI
Sweety
Kate
Eva

AHLUNGOR
12-05-2015, 12:43 PM
TUES

Angela
21 Taiwanese girl , size 8 ,c cups , height 165cm, long silky hair, pure smooth skin, exceedingly fascinating and charming :love:)

Carmen NEW
this girl has had good training in Hong Kong, experienced with superb relaxation technique. Highly skilled.

Sherry
young and pretty Malaysian pop princess ,slim body long hair ,preky b cups size 6 sexy body ,sweet nature and big watery eyes,inviting you to her 21st party

Is Lisa on holiday ??

7 lotus massage
12-05-2015, 10:48 PM
Is Lisa on holiday ??

yes she is on holiday