PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bumped into WL in Public while with Mrs

ChanMan
03-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Well was walking around town with the Mrs and son and bumped into a ML. She smiled and simply walked off (fortunately).
The Mrs noticed and goes "she just checked you out and smiled at you, you know her?". I Just played oblivious and said "Must be my good Looks"..

Anyway has anyone else encountered a similar situation or been caught out?

Travelmate
03-10-2013, 02:42 PM
it is okay
handsome is not a mistake

dirtykunt69
03-10-2013, 02:56 PM
One question... Did the WL look glamorous or ordinary?

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Yeap, bumped into one of the famous WL in the forum on Sunday night in the Coles World Square - but I didn't think she saw me !

I was with my family !!..............hehe

Cheers

:smile:

rainjy
03-10-2013, 04:34 PM
it happen to me last monday met one of the best outcall service WL
when i had a dinner with my whole big family in cbd
and she apparetnly she's my cousin's girlfriend :surprise:

i mean..whaatt!!!!! this is no good..
but luckily she gave me a wink and touch her finger on her lips

............im dead..but....turn on at that time as well :vomit:

AHLUNGOR
03-10-2013, 04:40 PM

May be she is more scaring than you ! if she is at all serious with your cousin !!

So, you gonna tell your cousin - if one day you receive their wedding invitation ?

Are you going to see the WL again, now that you know you can have your cousin's girlfriend, would that not bring out the little devil in you ??

Just curious ?

Cheers

:question:

altgourami
03-10-2013, 05:05 PM
A dream situation and a nightmare situation at the same time.

ChanMan
03-10-2013, 05:35 PM
One question... Did the WL look glamorous or ordinary?

Shes pretty in my opinion, but hey standards would have dropped after having a family.

ChanMan
03-10-2013, 05:38 PM

Maybe your cousin is just using her as a handbag for your gathering.(I.e. an out call too).

CunningLinguist
03-10-2013, 06:42 PM

That gesture means she wants to blow you now, meet in the toilets first chance you get ... :)

CunningLinguist
03-10-2013, 06:43 PM
had too say she was a cow worker who had a few too many.

That wouldn't work if she was pretty :)

IExperiment
04-10-2013, 01:57 AM
Yeap, bumped into one of the famous WL in the forum on Sunday night in the Coles World Square - but I didn't think she saw me !

I was with my family !!..............hehe

Cheers

:smile:

They all go to world square. I bump into a few around Haymarket.

xzy61187
04-10-2013, 05:31 AM
I have met the receptionists while strolling in world square from M8 =D

Jimmy Rustles
04-10-2013, 11:10 AM
Had no idea this was a thing

jellyshots
04-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Lol, I had it the other way around. I got busted in public hanging with an ML by one of my other regulars.

xdrtfc
04-10-2013, 12:41 PM
Yes! World square seems to be the spot. I was hanging out with the gf (now ex) there and I recognised a WL I've seen walk past. Nothing happened other than an exchange of smiles. Once she was at enough of a distance away the gf tells me she's met the girl that just walked past us at a party before. Seems like it's a small world haha

rubntug
08-10-2013, 10:41 PM
How about this, bumped into my ex-Mrs whilst I was out and about with an WL? :smile:

(Not that my ex would know that the girl was an WL)

The irony is that my ex-Mrs looks and acts more like a skank/slut/ho than the WL.

tpol
08-10-2013, 11:36 PM
His cousin might be a chick too

Choc-O-Block
09-10-2013, 01:41 PM
A WL I frequently saw in the past had the same awkward situation with me when I bumped into her with her man in a glass front restaurant & the look of horror on her face was priceless as I noticed her whilst walking past & smiled like a Cheshire Cat. Needless to say her man didn't look too impressed with me either....

CunningLinguist
09-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Lol... you see them everywhere in Chinatown area. Some of them work in shops or restaurants too during the day.

Some of them even have a real life outside of work ... :)

CunningLinguist
09-10-2013, 04:44 PM
A WL I frequently saw in the past had the same awkward situation with me when I bumped into her with her man in a glass front restaurant & the look of horror on her face was priceless as I noticed her whilst walking past & smiled like a Cheshire Cat. Needless to say her man didn't look too impressed with me either....

Maybe you will get extra special service next time for not spilling the beans :)

jellyshots
10-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Well, I got all sorts of drama yesterday. Out with my little German dove having a nice coffee after work. Lo and behold but who is at the counter, my ex. So Kyles, the shit stirrer that she is invites Natasha over to our table. Yes, the cold Russian look, crooked smile and Natasha sashays over to our table. F*ck, it's the cold war grudge fest. Germany vs Russia.

I've never actually seen them together. Work rivals and from the looks of it, it's gotten personal... Natasha is certainly still very attractive, slim, willowy but her face is marred by a little scowl. She really is a very jealous woman. Kyles on the other hand is young, radiant, achingly beautiful. There's a glow about her. She pats my leg under the table.

There's chit chat, a little tet-a-tet back and forth. Natasha looks at me, disappointed but I'm convinced it's all an act. Kyles finally plays her hand and leans over to kiss me in front of Natasha. Marking her territory... Natasha eyes us coldly. "Jelly, you upset me very much. You tell me you don't like younger girls. Take care." And with that, she storms off.

Yep, that's what happens when you trade up... :smile:

d_concierge
13-10-2013, 01:32 AM
This actually happened to me a lot of times, and I love the look of on the face of the ML when I decided to stare at her without regard to the mrs.