PDA

View Full Version : Liaisons edgecliffe

Ihavago
04-10-2013, 02:39 PM
I am thinking of heading too liaisons at edgecliffe tonight has any one had any recent visits here?
And could recommend any girl too see if they are on the roster tonight.
My original booking for tonight gat cancelled so feel like some cauc too mix it up.

wilisno
04-10-2013, 03:31 PM
I am thinking of heading too liaisons at edgecliffe tonight has any one had any recent visits here? And could recommend any girl too see if they are on the roster tonight. My original booking for tonight gat cancelled so feel like some cauc too mix it up.

Ask Isis for some pointers !

Ihavago
04-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Isis works at kyoto doent she?

wilisno
04-10-2013, 04:38 PM
Isis works at kyoto doent she?
Yep ! And Liaisons !

Ihavago
04-10-2013, 05:26 PM
Ok thanks i did not know that.
I will have too see her at liaisons one day then.

wilisno
04-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Ok thanks i did not know that.
I will have too see her at liaisons one day then.
What's wrong with seeing her at Kyoto ? Same Isis !

Ihavago
04-10-2013, 05:34 PM
I went to kyoto four months ago and did not like the place or its location it may have changed recently but im not willing to take that risk again.

Punter Poontang
04-10-2013, 06:32 PM
What's wrong with seeing her at Kyoto ? Same Isis !

Aye, same girl and you'd have to assume same service from her posts, just with a 50% discount as she prefers working there ...

As for Liaisons, there are a few reviews on Punter Planet, but I don't bother logging on there anymore so no idea if any are recent. Might be worth a quick look though as I can't recall any reviews on the higher-end cauc places here.

Sizematters
04-10-2013, 07:22 PM
I went to kyoto four months ago and did not like the place or its location it may have changed recently but im not willing to take that risk again.

Hello Ihavago, we had a complete change of management, ladies and prices about 12 weeks ago so I think you will find Kyoto a much different place than when you went before.
If you would like to try Isis for an hour it will cost you less than half the price of Liasions with the same girl, we also have a number of other lovely Australian and Asian girls if your tastes vary.
Good luck
SM

IExperiment
05-10-2013, 01:56 AM
Liaisons all booked out and busy so ended up at a mates house on the turps instead.
When i rang to get a booking was told come in at about eleven pm and i might get in.

Weekday is best or go early like 5 to 6pm before the rush.

IExperiment
05-10-2013, 02:02 AM
Also not the best time now as the Navy Fleet Review is on.
All the 5* hotel are fully book, Star City is book out till Sunday cant believe Sunday ussually you can get any room there but this weekend a no go.
Tomorrow night will be hectic firework start from 8:10 till 8:40 one of my guy told me, so I will stay home and relax and watch the carnage from my balcony with a telescope after midnight :)

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2013, 02:12 AM
Also not the best time now as the Navy Fleet Review is on.
All the 5* hotel are fully book, Star City is book out till Sunday cant believe Sunday ussually you can get any room there but this weekend a no go.
Tomorrow night will be hectic firework start from 8:10 till 8:40 one of my guy told me, so I will stay home and relax and watch the carnage from my balcony with a telescope after midnight :)

May be its a good time to call an agency for some companion(s).........haha