PDA

View Full Version : General talk Plan for the weekend

plexor
05-10-2013, 02:18 PM
Hey Sydney Bro's,
Heading down to Sydney next weekend and Im planning the weekend now :) Will be with a mate. Plan at the moment is.....

Sat Arvo - Head to Babylon for the Korean massage for the hour. Enjoy the massage, B2B, BBBJ possible CIM and the hot tub later on! Good way to start the trip.

Sat Evening - Head to Ginza for an hour or maybe hour 1/2. Reading all the after reports its tough who to choose. They all seem to be top notch. Compared to QLD standards any of the girls will be good. Im keeping an eye out for Nancy, Angel, Crystal, Pani? Any suggestions?

Sunday - Relax and Im keen to try and find somewhere for a foursome with my mate and two girls. I was thinking MOC however need to confirm with them during the week as it is dependant as to who is on. Any suggestions on this one?

Monday - Back to reality.... :(

Love Sydney and the services on offer. Makes for a great trip!

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers
Plexor.

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Sounds like a pretty good plan!

Very impressed that you start your journey at Babylon that's classy life style brother, you certainly know how to have a good time !

With two of you heading to Ginza in the evening, make sure you book way in advance

Welcome to Sydney

Enjoy

And please share

Cheers

plexor
05-10-2013, 03:00 PM
Last visit I was at Babylon twice. #100 showed be a great time :D

Im going to call Ginza mid week and book, hopefully will be successful as Ive only got Saturday for Ginza!

plexor
05-10-2013, 03:02 PM
How about the penthouse for a foursome?

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Bro Plexor

You can visit our 5* Shop @ Woolloomooloo for your 4somes.

If you need something special, our Penthouse has

Abc Lily, 19yrs

Korean Queen LISA

Singapore MOON ( maybe )

They sure will BLOW your mind :miao:

Enjoy Sydney

There you go,

Sounds like an offer you can not refuse !!

A 5 Star Penthouse four U !!

By the way, the Penthouse is only 5 min walk from Babylon

Cheers

plexor
05-10-2013, 03:39 PM
I'll be in touch :)

Im staying at the end of Pitt St near Chinatown, so location is perfect :) What is the cost of the penthouse for 2? (Im sitting down) haha.

EDIT: Never mind, found the cost....$350 /hr

paulgallen
05-10-2013, 03:49 PM
how does a foursome work ? you pay each girl $350 an hour and you and mate can swap them around as many times or spit roast them ? and have 2 girls give bbbj while your mate is tagged out of the ring ?

plexor
08-10-2013, 12:15 AM
Hi Paul,
I'm hoping that's the case. I've only had a threesome so can't really comment. It really does depend on the girl and what they are comfortable with. They need to enjoy the experience as well!

What's the best time to book into ginza? Early evening?

wilisno
08-10-2013, 01:15 AM
how does a foursome work ? you pay each girl $350 an hour and you and mate can swap them around as many times or spit roast them ? and have 2 girls give bbbj while your mate is tagged out of the ring ?
More like 4 x $350 I'd say, might have a bit of discount that's all !

rooter
08-10-2013, 03:19 AM

HaHa! In our fantasies that's how it would work bro !
The reality is much more pedestrian; each guy pays $350 picks one girl and they go off separately and have sex with just the one girl for the hour.
Not really a foursome, more like two separate twosomes.