PDA

View Full Version : Romeo's - Midas - Juliet's

ulie8
05-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Nice weather so i feel like a relaxing massage and etc. Does anyone have recommendation from either Romeo's - Midas - Juliet's and I will post a review after the session.

I just don't want to select a random, usually would book Honey from Romeo's but she is now left and sick of Lara from juliets

thanks

cmk76
05-10-2013, 07:39 PM
xxx xxx xxx

vvillie
05-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Not sure about her schedule (I usually don't punt on the weekend), but Scarlett from Romeos was great for me. Gave me the rimming if a lifetime! I haven't been back to Juliet's in a while due to the poor service, but if Angela is still there, she is worth a shot.

lamb
05-10-2013, 09:49 PM
You can lead a horse to water.....

ulie8
06-10-2013, 12:21 PM
Oh thanks CMK76 and vvillie for your input =) will try them today, when my hangover leaves my body lol

hiddencharm
06-10-2013, 04:21 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

ulie8
06-10-2013, 05:15 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36367-Jade-The-6-Speed-GTi-Pocket-Rocket-Midas-Vroom-Vroom-

cmk76 did a review on her before, hmm they both are day off today !!

ulie8
06-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Hi Hiddencharm, what was bad about Naomi?

hiddencharm
06-10-2013, 07:29 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

hiddencharm
06-10-2013, 07:33 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

ulie8
06-10-2013, 11:02 PM
yeah you need 50 post, but don't get too excited =)

naturalism
06-10-2013, 11:19 PM
Not sure about her schedule (I usually don't punt on the weekend), but Scarlett from Romeos was great for me. Gave me the rimming if a lifetime! I haven't been back to Juliet's in a while due to the poor service, but if Angela is still there, she is worth a shot.

There's been two WL's named Scarlett at Romeos. Both were/are great.

The first Scarlett was slim, small A cups, but sucked like a hoover when giving you a catbath and gave the best back walk in the middle of the massage. She always, ALWAYS, was able toc rack my back. My chiro sometimes struggles This first Scarlett has long gone. I heard she went back to Korea, and got married.

The second Scarlett is totally different. Has much much bigger tits. She is not the "young girl stunning" like the original Scarlett and her massage not as good/strong, but she gives a fantastic GFE and like what villie said above, gives a DD that is imo as good as the finest delicacy from 5 star. This second Scarlett has gone on holidays. Not sure when she's back. I hope that she does come back soon :miao:

kimi85
07-10-2013, 08:55 AM
Honey from Romeos is now at babylon spa and sauna

ulie8
07-10-2013, 02:51 PM
oh really Kimi85!! dream is still alive haha. thanks for the tips bro.

ulie8
07-10-2013, 02:52 PM
Sara from Juliets burwood is good if anyone wants some tips. a review is posted in the private section.

ulie8
07-10-2013, 02:53 PM
So what number is Honey, never been to babylon ?

Mitch2
07-10-2013, 03:33 PM
ahhh good ol midas days
wonder if those receptions are still there.
always fantasied about doing it with them...
lol coco, and tasha

rubntug
07-10-2013, 04:06 PM
I've had bad experiences on both occasions that I've been to Juliets - for the money they ask, it's not worth it IMHO.

Midas on the other hand, been there a few times over the years and have always left feeling satisfied.

ulie8
07-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Random pick up's from the line up is risky, since all the good ones are most likely booked out.. I guess that's why we all come here to share =)

rubntug
07-10-2013, 06:59 PM
Random pick up's from the line up is risky, since all the good ones are most likely booked out.

True that!

But at the end of the day, I like to try out new ones and bravely go where no man (punter) has gone before (much). :miao:

Sadly that only occasionally works, but it's luck of the draw I suppose.

ulie8
07-10-2013, 08:33 PM
yeah i also agree with you too.. but i sometimes hate getting left overs lol.. but i do agree there are some undiscovered gems.

rubntug
07-10-2013, 08:45 PM
yeah i also agree with you too.. but i sometimes hate getting left overs lol.. but i do agree there are some undiscovered gems.

Leftovers??? Don't you know that one man's trash is another man's treasure? You can still get full dining on leftovers, you know. LOL

vvillie
07-10-2013, 09:23 PM
After getting a string of dud punts I used to absolutely despise the line up, and for the longest time I stuck to one or two of my favourite girls. Lately I don't mind trying new talent as much anymore. Different isn't always better, but at least it's different.

jellyshots
08-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Honey from Romeos is now at babylon spa and sauna
What's her number at Babylon? Or is she going by a name?

kimi85
08-10-2013, 01:02 PM
All I know is that she is at babylon and that's a definite
If you doubt me pm me and I'll tell you how I know

jellyshots
09-10-2013, 02:26 PM
I don't doubt you. I'd rather go in when she's on so I can book her...

Burt
19-11-2013, 04:10 PM
[QUOTE=ulie8;419582]Nice weather so i feel like a relaxing massage and etc. Does anyone have recommendation from either Romeo's - Midas - Juliet's and I will post a review after the session.

I have read reviews on midas but can't access cmk76 's review on jade
First time on
Thanks all

PK_Norm
19-11-2013, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=ulie8;419582]Nice weather so i feel like a relaxing massage and etc. Does anyone have recommendation from either Romeo's - Midas - Juliet's and I will post a review after the session.

I have read reviews on midas but can't access cmk76 's review on jade
First time on
Thanks all

You need to have 50 posts before you can access a private massage section.

borock
19-11-2013, 05:43 PM
haha damn i just realised i only have 7 posts and can't see the AR.

would someone be able to direct me to where midas is? so many negative things said about juliet that i'm tentative of going there..

aussie_jack
19-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Hey so apart from Naomi and Jade are there any other recommendations for Midas. I live in the area but I don't yet have access to the private massage section.

aussie_jack
19-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Midas is next to the nab bank and opposite the 24 hour gym on marrickville road.

cmk76
19-11-2013, 10:31 PM
xxx xxx xxx

cmk76
19-11-2013, 10:34 PM
xxx xxx xxx

cmk76
19-11-2013, 10:38 PM
xxx xxx xxx

cmk76
19-11-2013, 10:41 PM
xxx xxx xxx

imagination69
20-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Very entertaining reports cmk

bluray
20-11-2013, 01:20 PM
CMK bro's report is my guide book. I saw Jade a few weeks ago. She is a little package of double red bull drink strength. Highly recommen.ded

pepefirstlove
20-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Sounds like Charlie Sheen's style

PK_Norm
20-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Midas sounds impressive. Never been there. Juliet and Romeo are more convenient for me.

bluray
20-11-2013, 05:07 PM
I have been at Juliet once and frequent at Romeo. These days their girls are not spectacular. YMMV Midas is much better now. Also no more $40 voucher so $5 cheaper at Midas as well.

bluray
20-11-2013, 05:22 PM
Oh I forgot to mention that Romeo n Juliet girls are frequently cheating about the time. We are not allowed to have full hour or so. Recep start to ring alarm from 50 min n from 55 min, every minute. This makes me very annoy and actual fact that girls prefer to finish earliest possible because by end of the day, cheating girls can serve 1 more customer means they can earn more money than the girl who served customers with full length of the time. These honest girls finally turn in to bad girls because they are working same hours but less money in their pocket. In the other hand, Midas girls are not allowed finish earlier. I always check the clock in the room when I enter n out. Always full length or even 5 min more. Ml told me that if customer complains about short time, manager will do scolding ml seriously

Punter Poontang
20-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Wait for my next Midas AR, think the time thing is becoming common everywhere tbh. :-(

borock
20-11-2013, 07:16 PM
bad for business to finish so early with the prices they are charging...damn.

PK_Norm
20-11-2013, 08:52 PM
Wait for my next Midas AR, think the time thing is becoming common everywhere tbh. :-(
Think of it this way. They get the same
Money for working less. More often then not they don't enjoy (not really) getting naked and serving a customer they wouldn't consider or look at twice on the street or if they met them at a club...just a job and if other girls do the same thing then...standards sure have dropped over the years...

PK_Norm
20-11-2013, 08:55 PM
I have been at Juliet once and frequent at Romeo. These days their girls are not spectacular. YMMV Midas is much better now. Also no more $40 voucher so $5 cheaper at Midas as well.

i heard Romeos had a new batch of girls. No good then?

cmk76
20-11-2013, 10:29 PM
xxx xxx xxx

cmk76
20-11-2013, 10:34 PM
xx xxx xxx

Punter Poontang
21-11-2013, 08:51 AM
Think of it this way. They get the same
Money for working less. More often then not they don't enjoy (not really) getting naked and serving a customer they wouldn't consider or look at twice on the street or if they met them at a club...just a job and if other girls do the same thing then...standards sure have dropped over the years...

Oi!! I'll have you know I'm a very hansum man!! :-P

What I failed to mention was that Joanne from Midas wrapped things up with 10 mins to spare... I think reception knew and offered me persistently a foot massage after I walked down the stairs and turned left to exit. She practically ran out to stop me and asked... Seeing that I had a smile on my face... I declined politely... I was satisfied so wasn't fussed...

I was out the door before the buzzer for the first time in any session ever, but it magically must've gone off as we were on our way back down the stairs as I enquired, they checked and reckoned it was 45mins right to the minute.

They weren't very receptive to the enquiry, so I didn't bother to mention that my 45minutes included about 25 of service, a 10 minute in-room smoko for the girl, plus separate 5min showers to finish up. I actually jumped in the shower voluntarily for the express purpose of getting down to reception early to raise it, but must've gotten lost staring at all the Xmas decorations on the way back down for me to have only hit the desk right on time.

What service I did get was good though, but if there's a next time I think I'll insist on getting the fun stuff up-front, then the girl can kill my full allotment of time with the massage.

raenoir
21-11-2013, 11:08 AM
Is DFK and CBJ standart services in romeo? Or is it YMMV?
cheers

imagination69
21-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Is DFK and CBJ standart services in romeo? Or is it YMMV?
cheers

CBJ is standard at Romeo and Juliet. DFK not standard and depends on the ML and rapport you build with them.

bluray
21-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Some girls are dodge at Romeo. We always prepare to ask cbj otherwise u will receive hj only.

PK_Norm
21-11-2013, 04:06 PM
:) no insult intended mate. Just saying...

I always go overtime. ;) or I did before. But not because I'm handsome...:)

PK_Norm
21-11-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm bored silly. I want to meet a nice sexy girl and get married.

PK_Norm
21-11-2013, 04:10 PM
Wow 50 posts worthy of a celebration! Where
Shall I go?? Wahahahaha

raenoir
21-11-2013, 06:48 PM
CBJ is standard at Romeo and Juliet. DFK not standard and depends on the ML and rapport you build with them.

What about midas?
DFK standart or only CBJ too?

Going to either tonight as I parked my car at Sydenham this morning.

cheers

Burt
21-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Thanks cmk76
I actualy went and seen jade
You couldn't of been more spot on
Tuesday arvo was one of the best I've ever had , I had seen her before but couldn't remember her name
After a chat in the lounge it went off from there , playing on the couch them shower then playing again on the couch , finished of with a bbbj on the couch ,, best hr I've had there in ages
Will see her again
But what Ivan remember that before she got lazy after a few visits
I don't mind ., il go again
And il post again

Punter Poontang
21-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Wow 50 posts worthy of a celebration! Where
Shall I go?? Wahahahaha

Straight to the Private Massage forum, bro! ;-)

sf6882
21-11-2013, 10:58 PM
I also found bad service at Romeo n Juliet recently. Last time, Sara only serviced for 35 min. I may try Midas next time. Any recommend?

bluray
22-11-2013, 01:13 AM
No wonder why she is one of the top girl at Midas. Please don't forget Burt bro bbbj service is only for selected customer. I don't think she does for everyone.

Burt
22-11-2013, 09:08 AM
Thanks for your input bluray yea it had been a long time since last visit ,,
As I was reminded that I forget easy !
She Got a good sense of humor aswell !

bluray
22-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Yeah mate she is nice horny little girl. These days there are many quality girls at Midas in my opinion. I've got some other to do list but my budget is so tight. I need to win lotto fuxx

yipsamsam
02-01-2014, 04:16 PM
There's been two WL's named Scarlett at Romeos. Both were/are great.

The first Scarlett was slim, small A cups, but sucked like a hoover when giving you a catbath and gave the best back walk in the middle of the massage. She always, ALWAYS, was able toc rack my back. My chiro sometimes struggles This first Scarlett has long gone. I heard she went back to Korea, and got married.

The second Scarlett is totally different. Has much much bigger tits. She is not the "young girl stunning" like the original Scarlett and her massage not as good/strong, but she gives a fantastic GFE and like what villie said above, gives a DD that is imo as good as the finest delicacy from 5 star. This second Scarlett has gone on holidays. Not sure when she's back. I hope that she does come back soon :miao:

I love second Scarlett, do you have information about her?

lamb
03-01-2014, 07:55 AM
I love second Scarlett, do you have information about her?

What exactly do you want to know? I've seen her quite a few times.

yipsamsam
03-01-2014, 09:54 AM
What exactly do you want to know? I've seen her quite a few times.

Oh yes, do you know which day she's on duty? She is back from holiday or not?

By the way, if I want to book Scarlett, how to said second Scarlett to Romeos...?

Thank you and happy new year

imagination69
03-01-2014, 10:19 AM
Oh yes, do you know which day she's on duty? She is back from holiday or not?

By the way, if I want to book Scarlett, how to said second Scarlett to Romeos...?

Thank you and happy new year

Just call up Romeos and ask for Scarlett. There is only the one working there so you don't need to say first or second.

yipsamsam
03-01-2014, 10:28 AM
Just call up Romeos and ask for Scarlett. There is only the one working there so you don't need to say first or second.

ok, cool! Do you know which day she is there?

lamb
03-01-2014, 01:06 PM
Yes as advised just book the Scarlett they have now, there is currently only the one.

I believe she is on holidays for most of Jan and not sure what days she will be on when back, she was somewhat sporadic previously as it was.

I recommend calling the shop and asking.

yipsamsam
03-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Yes as advised just book the Scarlett they have now, there is currently only the one.

I believe she is on holidays for most of Jan and not sure what days she will be on when back, she was somewhat sporadic previously as it was.

I recommend calling the shop and asking.

ok, cool! thank you!

neil98
05-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Sophie from Midas is well worth a try. Big DD's and sometimes a BBBJ.

Jackolantern
05-01-2014, 06:52 PM
For brothers thinking of trying Sophie, bear in mind she is bigger than your average k doll at midas. The service is great when I saw her after reading good reviews but she was not my cup of tea as I prefer slim dainty girls. For fans of big bosoms, she's a winner :-) will be trying Naomi or Jade soon and will write up an AR.

How does Naomi compare to Jade in terms of body and looks for the brother that have seen them?

Cheers
Jacko

deathstalker
06-01-2014, 10:01 PM
NAOMI isamassive tease on your first couple sessions afterwards she really let's loose!!

At first glance she has a damn sexy body majority of times she wears lacy gowns...it's so fucken hot!!

But couple times I've been there sober and chose her she seems to be early 30s
Also seen her wearing casual clothes coming into work that was a pleasant sight.

kevin007
07-01-2014, 08:35 AM
For brothers thinking of trying Sophie, bear in mind she is bigger than your average k doll at midas. The service is great when I saw her after reading good reviews but she was not my cup of tea as I prefer slim dainty girls. For fans of big bosoms, she's a winner :-) will be trying Naomi or Jade soon and will write up an AR.

How does Naomi compare to Jade in terms of body and looks for the brother that have seen them?

Cheers
Jacko

Bro, try Tammy if you like petite ones..

yipsamsam
07-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Finally have Scarlet last Friday night.

Amazing again...DD until I cum...around 10 min....

massage was normal, but part 2 was amazing...

Romeo's now has a big foot massage room, a can of free drink and very nice foot massage was provided.

lamb
07-01-2014, 03:31 PM

Romeo's now has a big foot massage room, a can of free drink and very nice foot massage was provided.

Thanks for the heads up, I thought she was still on holidays for a while longer. Looks like I need to reacquaint myself with her again.

Omen
08-01-2014, 02:34 AM
What about midas?
DFK standart or only CBJ too?

Going to either tonight as I parked my car at Sydenham this morning.

cheers

At These korean massage parlours, DFK not standard cbj standard but can get bbbj depending on girl DATY depend on girl . And you might get laid if your lucky depending on girl as well if they like you and are hornyetc

bluray
08-01-2014, 03:07 PM

Hey yipsamsam bro,
Did she DD and HJ then you cum or BBBJ? if you cum while she dd you then it would be weird.

bluray
08-01-2014, 03:30 PM
At These korean massage parlours, DFK not standard cbj standard but can get bbbj depending on girl DATY depend on girl . And you might get laid if your lucky depending on girl as well if they like you and are hornyetc

CBJ is not standard service at Romeo and Midas. There are some girls doing HJ only still exist. If girls are doing CBJ for a short time then I would prefer HJ while girls are cat bathing on me. However CBJ until I cum is totally different story. There are many girls have lack of BJ skill so it is not worth to receive cbj unless they are good at it. This is my IMHO.

checksix
09-01-2014, 06:24 AM
outta the big k-massage premises. i would recommend midas over the others.
midas has a better training system, girls here are more likely to do a more thorough job. downside: midas is always busy.

syphon
09-01-2014, 12:17 PM
I've frequented all three and found the opposite. Put it down to them all being the same (surely the same girls rotate at some point?), KPS being equally likely at all of them, and just being shit outta luck on most visits to Midas.
Have to agree with PP. Only been to Midas once and it was not good! Have had quite a few good sessions at romeos. The best was with a girl named Gina who left a while back. I don't think she has returned!!?

vvillie
09-01-2014, 12:40 PM
I have spent a fair amount of money at each establishment, and by far I think midas has the rudest staff (my impression anyway).

For me, Juliet's is quite good, followed by Romeos. Unfortunately my current favourite currently works at midas, so that is where my money goes... If she wasn't there I wouldn't visit the place.

yipsamsam
09-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Hey yipsamsam bro,
Did she DD and HJ then you cum or BBBJ? if you cum while she dd you then it would be weird.

DD and HJ at the same time lar mate

checksix
09-01-2014, 12:51 PM
0/3 agrees with me lol, not trying to be misleading, been going to midas since 05/06.

Massageguy
09-01-2014, 03:31 PM
I've been going to all 3 as well for many years PP.

As you say, it's hit and miss everywhere , but for me,
I've always struck it luckiest at Midas out of those 3.

I've been more inclined to have regulars at Midas as well.
More recently its been Suzi and Alex. Some may know them.

Back at the end of 2006 beginning of 2007 my favourite was May.
Can anyone else go that far back and remember her ???

checksix
09-01-2014, 03:45 PM
If i recall correctly. May from midas only works in day time, lives in like turramurra area. fake tits, but feel and touch are unbelievable real.

The only girls i know from juliet are lily and darling???
lily has fake tits, tanned, but hella slutty feel.
darling small girl, but big natural rack (C+ to D cup?) both give good strong massage.

animatrix
09-01-2014, 03:50 PM
My go to girls at Midas are Sophie and Miho, both girls are friendly and the services they provide are Excellent!

checksix
09-01-2014, 03:59 PM
My go to girls at Midas are Sophie and Miho, both girls are friendly and the services they provide are Excellent!

interesting combination animatrix. sophie a columbian and miho a japanese at a korean premise.

syphon
09-01-2014, 04:05 PM
interesting combination animatrix. sophie a columbian and miho a japanese at a korean premise.
Maybe that's why their service was considered to be excellent. In my experience, Korean ml girls follow a formula. Whether you see a k girl for the first time or tenth time, the service is the same.

animatrix
09-01-2014, 04:09 PM

I never thought of it that way haha, I guess with the price your pay its better to have a couple of regular girls that have given you memorable services rather than taking the risk and picking from the line. I've had Naomi before and she was pretty damn good, however she does more of the night shift and I prefer to have my massage during the day. I have also experienced Michelle, she's a bit of a bigger K-girl but she also gave me some good services.

checksix
09-01-2014, 04:12 PM
I never thought of it that way haha, I guess with the price your pay its better to have a couple of regular girls that have given you memorable services rather than taking the risk and picking from the line. I've had Naomi before and she was pretty damn good, however she does more of the night shift and I prefer to have my massage during the day. I have also experienced Michelle, she's a bit of a bigger K-girl but she also gave me some good services.

i agree with u, i tend to stick with a few. i've asked sophie if she got more columbian friends around, maybe get a threesome, rofl. saw her a 3 times still dunno how good her massage skills are like. :confused2:

animatrix
09-01-2014, 04:26 PM
i agree with u, i tend to stick with a few. i've asked sophie if she got more columbian friends around, maybe get a threesome, rofl. saw her a 3 times still dunno how good her massage skills are like. :confused2:

Every time I see Sophie she is always running a little late because the punter who booked her before me rocked up late, and when she gets to me she seems a little exhausted/rushed.. Her Massage is pretty good, very erotic definitely PSE quality, so good!

ulie8
09-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Hi massage guy , any description of suzi ?

Jades not bad good massage and naughty 2nd part

ulie8
09-01-2014, 06:33 PM
@checksix I thought lily didn't work there anymore, is she back .. I miss honey from romeos !!!

Massageguy
09-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Hi massage guy , any description of suzi ?

Jades not bad good massage and naughty 2nd part

Hi Ulie8,

Yeh, don't know about Jade massage, cause she never gave me one.

Suzi is very short,
Not typical Korean face , but flat and cute face, big smile.
Smooth skin.

If you need more details , just PM me.

checksix
09-01-2014, 06:39 PM
@checksix I thought lily didn't work there anymore, is she back .. I miss honey from romeos !!!

hey ulie. sorry i haven't been to juliet since tina last came back for like less than a week and quit AGAIN. therefore, i dunno if lily still works there or not.
I am very keen to see Jade. I believe Jade has been in midas for like 2-3 yrs now? small girl, tanned, got nice abs, fake tits? if it is the same girl, then she has
changed a lot. back then she was like just a innocent girl. now ARs describing her as naughty...

Omen
09-01-2014, 10:33 PM
CBJ is not standard service at Romeo and Midas. There are some girls doing HJ only still exist. If girls are doing CBJ for a short time then I would prefer HJ while girls are cat bathing on me. However CBJ until I cum is totally different story. There are many girls have lack of BJ skill so it is not worth to receive cbj unless they are good at it. This is my IMHO.

yeah sorry mate midas not standard. BUt romeos is standard. and if any girl is not giving cbj at romeos they are being sneaky

Omen
09-01-2014, 10:38 PM
gggggggggggggggggggggg

Omen
09-01-2014, 10:45 PM
hey ulie. sorry i haven't been to juliet since tina last came back for like less than a week and quit AGAIN. therefore, i dunno if lily still works there or not.
I am very keen to see Jade. I believe Jade has been in midas for like 2-3 yrs now? small girl, tanned, got nice abs, fake tits? if it is the same girl, then she has
changed a lot. back then she was like just a innocent girl. now ARs describing her as naughty...

I saw lily around october last year i love her tits her tan and her spitting on my cock

checksix
09-01-2014, 11:23 PM
I saw lily around october last year i love her tits her tan and her spitting on my cock

lol, yes she does. i actually didn't like that. but she was very good at ball licking

ulie8
09-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Just called she has started working

bluray
10-01-2014, 11:22 AM
yeah sorry mate midas not standard. BUt romeos is standard. and if any girl is not giving cbj at romeos they are being sneaky
I cannot comment these days but last October 2013, I received HJ from Emma so I asked her for CBJ then she brought a condom from down stairs.
There could be still some girls doing HJ at Romeos I can say.

Omen
10-01-2014, 01:28 PM
I cannot comment these days but last October 2013, I received HJ from Emma so I asked her for CBJ then she brought a condom from down stairs.
There could be still some girls doing HJ at Romeos I can say.

Last i went was early december. saw jenny. got cbj. And i have been there before october as well same deal cbj actually everytime i been there cbj and they brought the condoms up in the bag and then would hide it under the massage table, Ive never had to ask them. Ive seen emma once in the line up b4 but didnt pick her. Think emma is being sneaky. If i ever see her in the line up again ill pick her and see if i have to ask her

Omen
10-01-2014, 02:52 PM
lol, yes she does. i actually didn't like that. but she was very good at ball licking

yeha mate she was very good

bluray
10-01-2014, 03:40 PM
Last i went was early december. saw jenny. got cbj. And i have been there before october as well same deal cbj actually everytime i been there cbj and they brought the condoms up in the bag and then would hide it under the massage table, Ive never had to ask them. Ive seen emma once in the line up b4 but didnt pick her. Think emma is being sneaky. If i ever see her in the line up again ill pick her and see if i have to ask her

She probably change her policy now as CBJ is standard. She is young and cute girl and one of top booking rank entire Romeos and Juliet according to other girls over there.

bluray
10-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Every time I see Sophie she is always running a little late because the punter who booked her before me rocked up late, and when she gets to me she seems a little exhausted/rushed.. Her Massage is pretty good, very erotic definitely PSE quality, so good!

animatrix mate,
just enjoy part2 only with Sophie entire 1hour session from next time. I normally do with her. Great kisser and great responce awesome ending.

bluray
10-01-2014, 04:51 PM
I have spent a fair amount of money at each establishment, and by far I think midas has the rudest staff (my impression anyway).

For me, Juliet's is quite good, followed by Romeos. Unfortunately my current favourite currently works at midas, so that is where my money goes... If she wasn't there I wouldn't visit the place.

Well there was rudest receptionist (ICE COLD QUEEN) and she is now removed and new receptionist is working during day time.
Her name is Irene former foot massage girl. She is quite OK but her English might sound not kind but actually she is good.
Also 2 old managers are very friendly excepts 1 hot looking one and 2 other girls. I don't know their names but because they haven't seen me quite often so they don't know about me. However other receptionists are very good.
Try to visit during day time before 7pm and you will be treated better. During night time, Midas is always busy as hell. I felt they didn't treated me as good as day time.

vvillie
10-01-2014, 05:03 PM
Haha bro bluray, I know exactly who you are talking about. That ice queen receptionist was pretty hot, but put me off midas for a long time. The older manager is very nice and we chat whenever I come in. I'm on a little punting hiatus for January, but I will definitely try the day crowd next month and put in a review.

checksix
10-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Well, what a difference a day makes, huh??

Just yesterday I posted in agreement with vvillie about my preference for R / J's over Midas, and was in agreement with those observations about the reception staff. Fast forward to last night, in the area after a few beers nearby, and I managed to join the ranks of guys who can't organise a piss-up in a brewery or get a root in a brothel with a fistful of fifties. Visited all three places and managed to get home without a solitary rub, between $130 & $170 extra in the wallet.

Here's how it went:

Romeo's - 0 points. It was late, no booking, fair enough. But only two girls available (Monica & Betty iirc) who weren't to my tastes. I decided to walk, was polite about it, but the mood of the reception girl was as icy as you get .... a noticeable instantaneous change from the friendly vibe that meets you at the back door. I've been there enough times and don't need your fucking attitude.

Midas - 10 points. Again late, no booking, but the place was rocking from the street, obviously a big party going on up in the VIP rooms. Shown one girl, Melanie, hot hot hot .... but KPS vibes I should've been able to smell from the street. Her intro visibly tailed off, starting enthusiastic until she actually saw me and then turned and headed away after taking me in. So I quizzed reception about her service and got a very frank response:

"Hmmm, sometimes her service good, sometimes not so good".

In all the times I've asked that question, it's probably the first time I've been given an honest answer. Outstanding. I thank her for her honesty, explain I have reservations due to the whirlwind intro (I often make this point, hoping they take it on board and tell the girls to at least PRETEND they want the business), and promise to return another time. I will. :-)

Juliet's - minus one million points. Even later, of course no booking on this whirlwind tour of mine. Told the girls are 10 to 15 minutes away, and ushered into the spa room on the bottom level as presumably the waiting rooms are full.

In the first 10 to 15 minutes I hear loads of foot traffic, as I'm right near the stairs. Figure it won't be long until the girls are refreshed and presented ..... waiting, waiting, waiting ..... 25 minutes later I emerge in need of a piss and figure I'll make a polite enquiry. Conversation:

Girl 1 - "How was your tiiiime??"
PP - "Errr, what time, I'm still waiting"
Girl 2 - looks embarrassed, facepalms herself
Girl 1 - "Please, this way" trying to usher me into the waiting room
PP - "Nah, it's ok, I'll go"

I guess it occurred after about 20 minutes they may have forgotten about me, so I used the piss to gauge them. They clearly did. Woulda got there at 35 past the hour, had enough and left the room on the hour. 25 minutes I'd been waiting and they literally forgot I was there .... not good enough, unacceptable, and NOT the first time. Happened to me once before at Romeo's when they tucked me away in the spa room right by the main entrance.

So, thank you Midas. Your one sentence of brutal honesty was appreciated, and I will return.

R / J's franchise, annyeong, it'll be a LONG fucking time before you see me and my fat wallet again.

ROFL. great read. i might be biased here, but thats the reason why i stick with midas. the receptions are more professional...
seen tina lily darling at juliet like 20 times... the recepts still greets me with have u been here before? lol

vvillie
10-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Great read. The exact same thing happened to me in midas a while back. I Was told to sit in the cinema room for 15 minutes until some girls become available. 40 minutes later I asked if the girls were available yet, and she had the nerve to insist I was only there for 10 minutes.

She then showed me three girls and I was pretty pissed and was talking myself into walking, but one of the girls gave a really friendly intro and I decided to stay an hour. unfortunately, now I'm hooked 😪

harmony
10-01-2014, 08:00 PM
Holy sh** PP
What an awesome, top shelf, great review

You nailed pretty much what I want to learn - how to suss out when you are about to waste your money, and walk before doing so
Such a great read, as others have said
You were too quiet during the offseason ; )
Ha joking, u deserved the holiday

It is hard for some of us to just walk out when we arent happy with a lineup

I loved reading how you could tell just by the ladies limited introduction and body language just what type of service she was offering

I also loved your observations that you should dont always get a straight answer when you ask a manager "Whats her service like ?"

Well done Midas for the frank assessment. Nice.

I know that being in the manager shoes is a different perspective, they just want the ladies working not feet up in the staff room
But when I get a lineup, it would be nice now and then to be given an accurate recommendation for which lovely lady gives best service
Particularly if you have been there a few times and they recognise that you are a regular

And as for being left in the spa room, commisserations
But at least they didnt leave you waiting in the cool room, which a lot of retail shops have !

harmony
10-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Punter Poontang
When can you rely on "the really friendly intro (that vvillie describes)" - that friendly body language and intro that ML/WL give you in a lineup ?

Is it common for a ML/WL who gives you good chemistry, a smile, and a friendly chat, to actually turn out to be a bad punt ?

Omen
10-01-2014, 08:08 PM
Well, what a difference a day makes, huh??

Just yesterday I posted in agreement with vvillie about my preference for R / J's over Midas, and was in agreement with those observations about the reception staff. Fast forward to last night, in the area after a few beers nearby, and I managed to join the ranks of guys who can't organise a piss-up in a brewery or get a root in a brothel with a fistful of fifties. Visited all three places and managed to get home without a solitary rub, between $130 & $170 extra in the wallet.

Here's how it went:

Romeo's - 0 points. It was late, no booking, fair enough. But only two girls available (Monica & Betty iirc) who weren't to my tastes. I decided to walk, was polite about it, but the mood of the reception girl was as icy as you get .... a noticeable instantaneous change from the friendly vibe that meets you at the back door. I've been there enough times and don't need your fucking attitude.

Midas - 10 points. Again late, no booking, but the place was rocking from the street, obviously a big party going on up in the VIP rooms. Shown one girl, Melanie, hot hot hot .... but KPS vibes I should've been able to smell from the street. Her intro visibly tailed off, starting enthusiastic until she actually saw me and then turned and headed away after taking me in. So I quizzed reception about her service and got a very frank response:

"Hmmm, sometimes her service good, sometimes not so good".

In all the times I've asked that question, it's probably the first time I've been given an honest answer. Outstanding. I thank her for her honesty, explain I have reservations due to the whirlwind intro (I often make this point, hoping they take it on board and tell the girls to at least PRETEND they want the business), and promise to return another time. I will. :-)

Juliet's - minus one million points. Even later, of course no booking on this whirlwind tour of mine. Told the girls are 10 to 15 minutes away, and ushered into the spa room on the bottom level as presumably the waiting rooms are full.

In the first 10 to 15 minutes I hear loads of foot traffic, as I'm right near the stairs. Figure it won't be long until the girls are refreshed and presented ..... waiting, waiting, waiting ..... 25 minutes later I emerge in need of a piss and figure I'll make a polite enquiry. Conversation:

Girl 1 - "How was your tiiiime??"
PP - "Errr, what time, I'm still waiting"
Girl 2 - looks embarrassed, facepalms herself
Girl 1 - "Please, this way" trying to usher me into the waiting room
PP - "Nah, it's ok, I'll go"

I guess it occurred after about 20 minutes they may have forgotten about me, so I used the piss to gauge them. They clearly did. Woulda got there at 35 past the hour, had enough and left the room on the hour. 25 minutes I'd been waiting and they literally forgot I was there .... not good enough, unacceptable, and NOT the first time. Happened to me once before at Romeo's when they tucked me away in the spa room right by the main entrance.

So, thank you Midas. Your one sentence of brutal honesty was appreciated, and I will return.

R / J's franchise, annyeong, it'll be a LONG fucking time before you see me and my fat wallet again.

haha happen to me once at romeo as well a few years ago. All the waiting rooms were taken as it was busy so was ushered in the massage room. Then they said wait 15 minutes we ended up waiting 35-40 minutes me and my mate got pissed off. Came down and started raising our voices i was like "its been over half an hour you said 15 minutes and we just stormed out" receptionist knows our faces and came running after us after that and said im sorry for forgetting there are girls available and got showed 6 girls straight away and as a way to sorry she gave us another voucher after using the voucher so it was all good and we were pretty much getting a discount without a voucher

harmony
10-01-2014, 08:13 PM
I have never done a spur-of-the-moment walk in at a busy massage place, but it sounds random

With all the chaotic stories, and these places must be chaotic given how popular they are, I am so surprised managers dont write down SOMETHING to keep track of what is going on

They should take a name (any fake name you provide will do) at the very least, so they know that for example, five guys are currently waiting to see a lady

Punter Poontangs story of waiting in the spa room, and Omens wait story, including "im sorry for forgetting there are girls available and got showed 6 girls straight away" were very interesting reads

Omen
10-01-2014, 08:35 PM
I have never done a spur-of-the-moment walk in at a busy massage place, but it sounds random

With all the chaotic stories, and these places must be chaotic given how popular they are, I am so surprised managers dont write down SOMETHING to keep track of what is going on

They should take a name (any fake name you provide will do) at the very least, so they know that for example, five guys are currently waiting to see a lady

Punter Poontangs story of waiting in the spa room, and Omens wait story, including "im sorry for forgetting there are girls available and got showed 6 girls straight away" were very interesting reads

Yeah mate they should keep track of it. Cos at first i thought she was just bullshitting us about having girls available and said "are you sure you have girls avialable" me and my mate had a good session and as we left she apoligized again

harmony
10-01-2014, 08:37 PM
I havent been to a massage place before, and so reading this thread was very interesting

All the places have ladies that cant really be kept waiting around, they are there to serve customers and earn money

Can we ask when we are at the desk, "Im happy to wait, but can you at least take down my name, so you know Im here and WHAT TIME I ARRIVED ?"

vvillie
11-01-2014, 04:10 AM
When midas gets busy they sometimes gather the punters without bookings to do the lineup simultaneously. The amount of times I have witnessed a punter select a gorgeous ice queen is shocking.

At the end of the day, to each their own...

animatrix
11-01-2014, 06:14 AM
animatrix mate,
just enjoy part2 only with Sophie entire 1hour session from next time. I normally do with her. Great kisser and great responce awesome ending.

Bluray,
I have only seen Sophie a few times and have just started to build a rapport with her, what advice can you suggest to get the service you are suggesting because that's the kind of service I'm interested in..

animatrix
11-01-2014, 06:16 AM
Hmmm, good question. When in doubt I ask the receptionist at these KB2B places, but I'm certain the other night at Midas is probably the only time I've been given a 100% honest answer.

You just have to choose with your head over your cock really. The hottest girls are often most prone to KPS as they KNOW they're the hottest and will get picked anyways regardless of service. The average looking girls are more likely to go above and beyond service-wise to secure your regular custom.

They're just my observations. Can't recall a red hot intro that's failed me. Unfortunately there are far too many examples of the cock over-ruling, and picking the hottest girl who's then failed to deliver .... though some of them DO warm up if you put a lot of effort in.

Lately I've prided myself on being able to use my instincts, but it's not an exact science and is something that just comes with experience imo.

Great advice Punter Poontang, I too can attest to this as I have found out the hard way early on when I discovered Midas and M8.

Jackolantern
11-01-2014, 09:51 AM
Saw jade after many recommendations. Her service is no doubt top class probably the best I've received from an RnT place in event memory. She has a nice petite body and has decent English. Her face is about a 5/10 though and I tend to be a face man so might be trying one of the other girls out soon :-) pm for specifics

baby_boo
12-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Ok, so with a bit of luck on Soccer bets, I got some extra cash for some RnT sessions, so I went to Midas on Friday night and then Juliet on Saturday night. I seriously think that my session at Midas was so much better than at Juliet. The girls from Midas are more friendly, more professional and their English is so much better. All the girls shown to me at Juliet are kinda icy queen and my experience was a so so (she didn't say a single full sentence throughout the session, just few words which kinda sad)

I would recommend Midas over Juliet and M8 and Babylon

ulie8
12-01-2014, 05:30 PM
I think the quality is better in midas, but not so much with the other shops, picking out ransoms at midas is risky tho compared to romeos / juliets.

Btw Kim from midas is wonderful, the complete package imo

ulie8
12-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Anyone else got some suggestions, pm me and we can share !

baby_boo
12-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Anyone else got some suggestions, pm me and we can share !

Try victoria from midas, sexy as hell

ulie8
12-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Thanks baby boo for the heads up, how is her service ?

checksix
12-01-2014, 09:29 PM
Try victoria from midas, sexy as hell

thanks babyboo. gotta ask victoria got big bOObs?

kevin007
12-01-2014, 09:44 PM

Tammy is another nice one.... very good service and if you are lucky will get some specials as well.......:miao:

baby_boo
12-01-2014, 10:09 PM

B cups I would say but dat ass :miao:

deathstalker
13-01-2014, 12:43 AM
Alex is a daytime popular girl in Midas recommended definitely if anyone is keen that's for sure!!

ulie8
13-01-2014, 08:41 AM
Hi deathstalker,

How's Alex's looks and massage skills ,?

raenoir
13-01-2014, 09:35 AM
I've to romeo and juliet more than 10 times each and imo romeo has better service and you get free foot massage if you booked for an hour or more.

Keen to try midas, any recommendation for girls that will likely to do DFK and CBJ longer than 5 secs (even if you have to see her couple of times etc)

Thanks!

bluray
13-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Ok, so with a bit of luck on Soccer bets, I got some extra cash for some RnT sessions, so I went to Midas on Friday night and then Juliet on Saturday night. I seriously think that my session at Midas was so much better than at Juliet. The girls from Midas are more friendly, more professional and their English is so much better. All the girls shown to me at Juliet are kinda icy queen and my experience was a so so (she didn't say a single full sentence throughout the session, just few words which kinda sad)

I would recommend Midas over Juliet and M8 and Babylon

baby_boo bro, please don't expect any good English from ML as most of them have working holiday visa so they are not able to speak full sentence in English as they don't have chance to learn English properly.

bluray
13-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Bluray,
I have only seen Sophie a few times and have just started to build a rapport with her, what advice can you suggest to get the service you are suggesting because that's the kind of service I'm interested in..

When I saw her first time, she kept offering me massage and I kept asking part 2 only. 1st session I have short massage from her and 2nd session I had part 2 only entire hour :)
It felt much better and we've done everything except FS.

bluray
13-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Tammy is another nice one.... very good service and if you are lucky will get some specials as well.......:miao:

Is she Dami or Tammy? I saw Dami (exactly same name as x factor girl)

bluray
13-01-2014, 01:05 PM
I've to romeo and juliet more than 10 times each and imo romeo has better service and you get free foot massage if you booked for an hour or more.

Keen to try midas, any recommendation for girls that will likely to do DFK and CBJ longer than 5 secs (even if you have to see her couple of times etc)

Thanks!
Try Sophie and Jade during day time. Sophie finishes 7pm and Jade starts from 3pm.
Jade will offer you longer CBJ if you ask. Sophie, well...you need to see her anyway.

bluray
13-01-2014, 01:10 PM
Yeah, I get the exact same questions every time too:

"Did you make a booking" No, not tonight
"Have you been here before" Yes, many times
"So you know there's no...." Yes, I know the service

I miss Tina. And Jessica. Oh, Jessica. <3

That's why I don't feel to visit Romeos any more. Their customer service level is a little less than Midas IMHO.

kevin007
13-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Is she Dami or Tammy? I saw Dami (exactly same name as x factor girl)

Could be Dami not sure, very petite and playful!!!
Have booked Jade for the evening as per your recommendation bro!!!

bluray
13-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Could be Dami not sure, very petite and playful!!!
Have booked Jade for the evening as per your recommendation bro!!!

That would be Dami for sure. Very playful and bubbly personality girl.
Enjoy the session with Jade. She will make you happy but please check the time whether she still waste or concentrate. She is one of the best one but except time wasting habit.
Midas managers know about her negative point as well.

animatrix
13-01-2014, 04:33 PM
When I saw her first time, she kept offering me massage and I kept asking part 2 only. 1st session I have short massage from her and 2nd session I had part 2 only entire hour :)
It felt much better and we've done everything except FS.

Cheers Bluray, thanks for the helpful advice :) I can't wait for my next session now :slobber:

bluray
13-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Cheers Bluray, thanks for the helpful advice :) I can't wait for my next session now :slobber:

I am pretty sure that you will like part 2 only session with Sophie. I still remember how good it was.
But do not mention about internet forum as the most of ML don't like their names on public.

animatrix
13-01-2014, 05:31 PM
I am pretty sure that you will like part 2 only session with Sophie. I still remember how good it was.
But do not mention about internet forum as the most of ML don't like their names on public.

Don't worry Bluray, I would never mention this forum or any advice I received from it to any ML, the last thing I want to do is ruin it for everyone..

raenoir
13-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Try Sophie and Jade during day time. Sophie finishes 7pm and Jade starts from 3pm.
Jade will offer you longer CBJ if you ask. Sophie, well...you need to see her anyway.

Whats jade like? Should I try jade or sophie first?

keen for one tmrw night lol

Massageguy
13-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Hey Raenoir,

They are both absolutely different in so many ways.
You just toss a coin , see that girl then book the other one
in , see her then come back on here and tell me I'm wrong !!!!!!

deathstalker
13-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Hi deathstalker,

How's Alex's looks and massage skills ,?
Alex face is 7/10
Petite with b to c cups.

Rocking sensual massage have not picked her much because daytime only girl.

But for night TRY NAOMI!!!
Trust brother trust...

ulie8
14-01-2014, 08:12 AM
Thanks for the info !

I've had Naomi and agree with you that she is a must try, very pse and good at teasing , massage is decent as well

kevin007
14-01-2014, 09:18 AM
That would be Dami for sure. Very playful and bubbly personality girl.
Enjoy the session with Jade. She will make you happy but please check the time whether she still waste or concentrate. She is one of the best one but except time wasting habit.
Midas managers know about her negative point as well.

Spot on bro, had a great time.... The reception had to buzz couple of times to get her off me, as we ran out of time.... Thanks for your tip!!!!

Jackolantern
14-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Gonna try Naomi tonight,
Will report back :-)

deathstalker
14-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Booking is reccommended for Naomi!! Oh yeh I forgot one more

Try Jun! Allows DATY but YMMV...
She is fucken cute and sexy 9/10 for me

bluray
14-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Booking is reccommended for Naomi!! Oh yeh I forgot one more

Try Jun! Allows DATY but YMMV...
She is fucken cute and sexy 9/10 for me

Is Jun day time girl or night time?
can you describe more about her?

ulie8
15-01-2014, 11:35 PM
Cara is ok, normal massage and bbbj and cim for the last two sessions that I've been with her, this was 4 months back and I think she is still working there.

woods23
16-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Tryed rosa at juliet, first time there.7/10 face ,good service, allowed soft touch pussy. Easy going for k-girl. Have any one else try her???
Still waiting to see cici at stanmore. have waited nearly 2 yrs now :(

bluray
16-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Cara is ok, normal massage and bbbj and cim for the last two sessions that I've been with her, this was 4 months back and I think she is still working there.

Which shop is Cara working?

ulie8
16-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Midas night time

ulie8
16-01-2014, 06:06 PM
U must have a huge memory bank !

bluray
17-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Some new ladies are available at Midas during day and night time. The problem is some of them try not to do CBJ as they are not money hunger yet. one good thing is some of them are willing to learn from us how to please men :)
It could be hit and miss but if you talk to receptionist your type of girl then they will guide you to choose correct one.
Without booking, it is always risky to choose correct one. In my case, I always ring up and ask many questions then choose.
If you are regular at Midas, they will know your type of girl. They never ask like Romeos shit warning announcement or have you been here before.

checksix
19-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Some new ladies are available at Midas during day and night time. The problem is some of them try not to do CBJ as they are not money hunger yet. one good thing is some of them are willing to learn from us how to please men :)
It could be hit and miss but if you talk to receptionist your type of girl then they will guide you to choose correct one.
Without booking, it is always risky to choose correct one. In my case, I always ring up and ask many questions then choose.
If you are regular at Midas, they will know your type of girl. They never ask like Romeos shit warning announcement or have you been here before.

whats the shit romeo warning? like they tell you this girl is bad?

Massageguy
19-01-2014, 10:22 PM
whats the shit romeo warning? like they tell you this girl is bad?

They just warn you that it is not FS

Utamaro
19-01-2014, 10:26 PM
OK, after reading this thread, I made my way to Midas...

I haven't been to Midas for many, many times mainly due to the lack of information so thanks to all the bros to contribute this thread.

My mistake was I didn't make a reservation... went there on Saturday arvo, a reception lady was quite friendly but informed me they were full and I have to wait about 25mins. From this thread and my previous experience this place can be hit and miss so I regretted not to make a booking. Well, I was here already so I paid for 60mins to receive a free foot massage - which was done quite professionally.

Then came 2 girls - they really have to improve their intro technique - I couldn't even catch their names and barely had a time to see their face!! Now I started feeling this could be a bad punt but anyway choose a first girl, according to the receptionist her name was Kylie.

Luckily, she turned out to be not so bad. She was decently friendly during the shower and her massage was pretty good. Face is about 6~7/10, slender figure. Her biggest asset was her tits - not big but perfectly shaped!

For part 2, her technique was not top class but she let you touch all over her body so I really enjoyed touching/sucking her pretty tits. She was okay for me fingering her and even (I think) enjoying herself. A bit unusual in RnT places, I felt so much GFE from her.

So despite non-booking, I say I had a pretty good time. I would try one of the girls mentioned above next time. Oh, I think if you make a booking, 45mins would be sufficient unless you build a good rapport with particular girl. My session finished exactly 45mins and I even got face massage! I didn't feel cheated as I did get a quality time.

bluray
20-01-2014, 11:10 AM
OK, after reading this thread, I made my way to Midas...

I haven't been to Midas for many, many times mainly due to the lack of information so thanks to all the bros to contribute this thread.

My mistake was I didn't make a reservation... went there on Saturday arvo, a reception lady was quite friendly but informed me they were full and I have to wait about 25mins. From this thread and my previous experience this place can be hit and miss so I regretted not to make a booking. Well, I was here already so I paid for 60mins to receive a free foot massage - which was done quite professionally.

Then came 2 girls - they really have to improve their intro technique - I couldn't even catch their names and barely had a time to see their face!! Now I started feeling this could be a bad punt but anyway choose a first girl, according to the receptionist her name was Kylie.

Luckily, she turned out to be not so bad. She was decently friendly during the shower and her massage was pretty good. Face is about 6~7/10, slender figure. Her biggest asset was her tits - not big but perfectly shaped!

For part 2, her technique was not top class but she let you touch all over her body so I really enjoyed touching/sucking her pretty tits. She was okay for me fingering her and even (I think) enjoying herself. A bit unusual in RnT places, I felt so much GFE from her.

So despite non-booking, I say I had a pretty good time. I would try one of the girls mentioned above next time. Oh, I think if you make a booking, 45mins would be sufficient unless you build a good rapport with particular girl. My session finished exactly 45mins and I even got face massage! I didn't feel cheated as I did get a quality time.

When I started to punt RNT places long time ago, I used NOT to book in advance and always hit and miss at that time.
What I learnt about these K joint places, a little bit of research first thru out this forum or recommendation by receptionist and book a particular girl and test drive whether she is OK or not. Even if some other bros here say that the girl is OK or even excellent, it did not come to me same result.
Try popular girl first and it will be safe choice at the beginning but later on, you will learn how to manage time and service with almost every MLs.
As you mentioned, Kylie allowed you to touch every body of hers at first session which means you will have more chance to receive extra service from her next time.
Extra service will may be DFK, DATY or even BBBJ but these are all YMMV and chemistry between you and her.
No matter how long, I always manage to receive part 2 only for entire session. My purpose to visit this place is only enjoy part 2 with ML :)

raenoir
20-01-2014, 02:49 PM
I ended up going to stanmore last week.
Really keen to try midas this week as ive tried romeo and juliet but never midas.

Hopefully can get to midas either tonight or tmrw..

bluray
21-01-2014, 10:59 AM
PP bro,
Some reason I absorbed technique naturally to control MLs. Of course it depends on the girl but in my case, the most of Midas girls are well obliged my request without any big issue during the session.

animatrix
22-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Bluray,

Today I finally got to experience a part 2 only experience with the wonderful Sophie, and I have to say thank you for the advice! My session with her today was Amazing..

dpsdvmh6
22-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Which shop is Cara working?

Brothers-

Is Cara the one that used to work at Juliet's & Romeo's???

If so, I am so making a booking at Midas- this girl gives a helluva massage...

ulie8
22-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Hey

She works at midas, not sure if it's the same girl .
Her massage was very standard IMO

bluray
23-01-2014, 07:39 PM
animatrix mate, I am glad to hear you enjoyed with Sophie part2 only session. It is not diffifult to receive part2 only session with any ml. Something you've got remember that be gentle n smile all the time. Try not to rush just slowly go thru the session. Every mls will give you good service

dpsdvmh6
23-01-2014, 08:15 PM
Hey

She works at midas, not sure if it's the same girl .
Her massage was very standard IMO

Thank you for the reply brother...am still curious. Will have to pay a visit over the coming days :)

gggi
26-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Juliet is my old faithful, which I always return to between variable FS punting. Haven't even tried the other massage shops, mainly because it's convenient for me.

I've never really found a truly *great* combo of massage and pleasuring at Juliet, but am willing to overlook that for general hotness and personality.

Sarah from Juliet is my regular: she's never let me go further than simply rubbing her breasts just before I cum, but she is so searingly hot and a good conversationalist that it's still worth it for me. "You should see me pole dance. YOU WILL DIE." Unlike a lot of the other girls, she doesn't leave the TV on loud, but sings along beautifully to her own Spotify playlists. She hums while she sucks my cock. There's nothing particularly standout about any particular part of her body ("I wish I had an arse like Nicki Minaj," she sighs), but it's so perfectly formed that I sigh whenever she bends over.

There's also something a bit enticing about the way she has her boundaries -- it's almost businesslike, but her general cheerfulness offsets it nicely. Honestly, I prefer Sarah's service and demeanour to plenty of girls from FS shops. Hasn't stopped me gasping that I wish I could be inside her as I cum, though :)

Contrast this, say, with Lily, who does no-questions-asked 69s, fingering, etc on a first date, but isn't as intriguing.

Has anyone tried Judy or Apple at Juliet? They have a fairly good balance of massage and sexxy skills (Judy's BJ has a great emphasis to it, unlike a lot of Korean MLs) but simply aren't as hot.

Bibi was also a great cum-buddy, likely to collapse in a giggling fit after we fall off the table during a particularly energetic session. A great sort :)

ulie8
27-01-2014, 11:20 PM
Oh adding to this reception suggested Emily, she is as popular as lily

pepefirstlove
28-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Didn't see this thread earlier. Saw Emma last week @ juliet no cbj...but she were adorable and steaming hot so didn't bother me. First time at the joint so didn't book either...wait about 20mins before young receptionist shows 4 girls line up. Funny is that all girls came to the waiting room and introduced one by one...weird for me...usually they come 1 by 1 to the room.

Next stop might be Midas for me.

ulie8
28-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Did Emma have a good set of twins ?

pepefirstlove
28-01-2014, 05:53 PM
Did Emma have a good set of twins ?

B cup. Very smooth and soft. Usually I never initiate touch in those sensitive area and she grabs both my hand to feel her delicious tits.

ulie8
28-01-2014, 06:26 PM
That's very very tempting

Jackolantern
29-01-2014, 11:19 AM
Naomi on holidays :-( called to book but no luck...

bluray
29-01-2014, 02:22 PM
I have heard that Naomi has quit the job at Midas not sure whether it is true or not.

Jackolantern
29-01-2014, 02:39 PM
That would be a shame as I never got a chance to give her a shot. Pun fully intended

ulie8
29-01-2014, 04:02 PM
There is a new Naomi in romeos , maybe she has moved

raenoir
29-01-2014, 06:49 PM
After going to stanmore for tiffany and cici I think ill hold my urge to visit midas..

So tempted to try midas for the korean look but bit scared of kps :(

Goin to either stanmore or midas tomorrow... what to do.. what to do...

ulie8
29-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Flip a coin , I'm gonna try Emma at juliets next month

gggi
01-02-2014, 07:34 PM
I've never not gotten a blowjob at Juliet. Some dodgy quick ones, but also some incredible ones that felt like BBBJ, especially with the expert "latex via mouth" application, which is up there for me with Sherilyn Fenn knotting a cherry stem with her tongue in Twin Peaks.

But then, as long as she's not enough, I don't think I'd mind a bit of KPS. My experience with Sarah is kind of like KPS, but made so tantalising. And so cheerful.

ulie8
01-02-2014, 11:21 PM
Yeah Sarah is not too bad, I like Lilly better and want to try Emma

John Motson
02-02-2014, 10:41 AM
I've never not gotten a blowjob at Juliet. Some dodgy quick ones, but also some incredible ones that felt like BBBJ, especially with the expert "latex via mouth" application, which is up there for me with Sherilyn Fenn knotting a cherry stem with her tongue in Twin Peaks.

But then, as long as she's not enough, I don't think I'd mind a bit of KPS. My experience with Sarah is kind of like KPS, but made so tantalising. And so cheerful.

R&J offer CBJ as part of the service you pay for. Have you thought about asking the girl in advance if they offer that?

gggi
02-02-2014, 11:37 AM
I've never NOT gotten a BJ. Note the following sentence in which I describe said blowjobs.

ulie8
02-02-2014, 05:19 PM
Anyone have any good picks for these places, will post my review after the session tonight !

John Motson
02-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Anyone have any good picks for these places, will post my review after the session tonight !

Honey from Romeos.

Potluck2.0
03-02-2014, 12:20 AM
I tried Sarah today at Juliet's. She's hot, she's got that tanned ABK look, speaks really good English and has her personal touches like the self selected songs on her iPod and really grinds you during B2B. Nice titties and really good at CBJ but I have to say I came away from that experience underwhelmed, can't put my finger on it. Maybe she was too 'by the book' with her service?

I was disappointed they don't have vouchers anymore for 1 hour sessions and the receptionists attitude was poor, so that probably soured things a bit beforehand

I need help I've had 2 dud punts in a row now. last week I was at Babylon on asiafevers reports. I'd never been to Babylon before and the price of B2B is now $188! I got shown too Korean pork chops before settling on #15, a Chinese milf. It was good but not mind blowinly good which is what would've expected for a $188/hour massage place. The fit out doesn't even come close to Juliet's. I guess that one I can pin down to being in a place with the setting of a Macau sauna but none of the girls and almost double the price.

Think I need to go back to Central 317 and just stick to Alice's beauties for $85/half a hour

John Motson
03-02-2014, 08:53 AM
I was disappointed they don't have vouchers anymore for 1 hour sessions and the receptionists attitude was poor, so that probably soured things a bit beforehand

This was discontinued late last year. It is best you head to Romeo's as they have replaced the voucher with a 30 minute foot massage. Juliet does not provide this.

ivies555
03-02-2014, 10:57 AM
personally Midas is the best of these 3
their 1.5 hr package is worth

gggi
03-02-2014, 11:03 AM
For all her hotness and cheerfulness, Sarah is a bit aloof. I find that intriguing, personally (it's different from the coldly arrogant KPS you might encounter elsewhere), but I know what you mean, Potluck. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

bluray
03-02-2014, 11:39 AM
I definitely vote for Midas.

ulie8
03-02-2014, 12:15 PM
Thanks John , will give them a go

ulie8
03-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Here are my tips, do a forum search for description of the girls .

Midas - Kim, jade,Naomi, Jeanette

Juliets - Lilly , Emma , Sarah

gggi
21-03-2014, 08:09 PM
Fuuuck, dropped in unexpectedly at Juliet and saw the delectable Sophie, a Korean version of Uma Thurman's character in Pulp Fiction. A standard but utterly excellent part one, followed by the tastiest catbath I've received at one of these places. A tiny bit of teeth makes all the difference. She rushed the end of part two and didn't let me suck her boobs, but I'm not complaining. A lovely, lovely girl, who outshine the other girls in the lineup like the noonday sun and the stars.

felini
22-03-2014, 02:55 AM
I think she is same Sophie who used to work at Romeo. Yeah mate. She has a really toned body. She has a natural face and body. Especially not enhanced boobs :love: I miss her :shout:

aznbreaka
26-03-2014, 02:37 AM
Out of all 3 I would pick Midas.

Jade is good from there as well as Alex.

Try stay away from June

Also stay away from Mina at Juliets

imagination69
26-03-2014, 03:25 PM
Shame masstige doesn't have as many rave reviews of their girls anymore.

Does anyone know if any of the good girls have moved to masstige from Romeo or juliets?

Kaehyung
27-03-2014, 12:52 PM
sorry bro... can't help you on your question about who may have moved from Romeo/Juliets to Masstige.

But I do have a quick review to add on Lily from Juliets.

I had a 45 min session with Lily last night. I was pleasantly surprised when she entered the room. Pretty face, beautiful figure (enhanced melons - I suspect), nice long legs and tanned skin. She is quite chatty and we immediately struck up a comfortable conversation which went through the length of the massage until we got to Part 2 (the body to body slide) when I think she sensed that I just wanted to enjoy her heavenly bliss in silence. Her cat bath was light but hit the right sensitive spots. Her CBJ was about average, maybe a little mechanical. The highlight was her simulated cowgirl. An earlier AR post by a brother raved about this and I now definitely understand what he was raving about.

Return factor: Definite yes!

zhenxiwuzhi
24-05-2014, 10:46 AM
I have played in these three shops, although Midas do not have CBJ, but I still think its the best

zhenxiwuzhi
24-05-2014, 10:59 PM
Do any one meet a girl call calala, I meet her several months ago, she gave me the best GFE, I want to know where she go now

bluray
26-05-2014, 05:11 PM
Hey zhenxiwuzhi bro, so far how many girls have you met in Midas?
Yes they do CBJ but it depends on the girls. Some girls prefer HJ only and some girls definitely do cbj.
If you choose right girl then you will receive above standard service for sure.

Do you mean Clara? I don't think she is working at Midas any more. I have never heard of her name for several months as well. She was one of standard service girl if I remember correctly.

Schlogg
08-06-2014, 01:39 PM
Have never paid the $260 for the 1.5hr spa session, $90 for an extra half an hour seems like a lot!

Is the spa really worth it?

bluray
10-06-2014, 06:20 PM
What do you expect spa session?
To be honest, nothing happens in spa just relax or a glass of wine if you want. Well of course it depends on, you may have extra service from the girls nothing special just cuddling and some playing maybe?
I can say it is totally waste of time in the spa. I'd prefer to have a longer chatting session or more action on the table.
If you click with the girls, 1 hour session is short so I always stay 1.5 hours or longer.

Let me explain $ value in Midas.
45 min: $125 = $2.78 per min
60 min: $165 = $2.75 per min
90 min: $255 = $2.83 per min
Spa means extra usage of water especially hot water plus extra towels so you definitely need to pay extra money.

felini
14-06-2014, 07:14 PM
Have never paid the $260 for the 1.5hr spa session, $90 for an extra half an hour seems like a lot!

Is the spa really worth it?

Spa......

Most of the girls don't like to have a spa because of cleanliness of tub.

There is another reason - hot water and steam make them sweating which removes their thick make up.

Nothing will be happened to you in the spa session even if you have a good relationship with a regular girl.

If you see a girl the first time don't pay for 1.5 hr session. It totally wates money :cry:

howardpayne
16-06-2014, 12:45 AM
Has anyone come in contact with a lady by the name of bella there.......tiny Vietnamese gal .....early 20's with an exquisite main of dark hair......I haven't been over for a few months and she probably has moved on.....but it's worth an ask

Gregorious
16-06-2014, 10:47 AM
My 3 visits to Juliets have all been the 90min spa sessions and 2 explosions.
1 on the table and 1 in the spa.

For me its a good chance to really check out the girl, rub her body and sit on the side out of the water and have a final eruption over her tits with a handjob abd titfuck depending on the girl.

asianbro
16-06-2014, 11:15 PM
Has anyone come in contact with a lady by the name of bella there.......tiny Vietnamese gal .....early 20's with an exquisite main of dark hair......I haven't been over for a few months and she probably has moved on.....but it's worth an ask

Still there. Works nights normally

howardpayne
17-06-2014, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the info:)

ulie8
17-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Anyone got some recommendations I can share also so

sbk
18-06-2014, 12:07 AM
Bella is the smallest ML and only Viet in Midas. Face average but strong massage and good service with GFE. She normally works Thursdays and weekends.

Schlogg
22-06-2014, 12:23 PM
What do you expect spa session?
To be honest, nothing happens in spa just relax or a glass of wine if you want. Well of course it depends on, you may have extra service from the girls nothing special just cuddling and some playing maybe?
I can say it is totally waste of time in the spa. I'd prefer to have a longer chatting session or more action on the table.
If you click with the girls, 1 hour session is short so I always stay 1.5 hours or longer.

Let me explain $ value in Midas.
45 min: $125 = $2.78 per min
60 min: $165 = $2.75 per min
90 min: $255 = $2.83 per min
Spa means extra usage of water especially hot water plus extra towels so you definitely need to pay extra money.

Never thought about the per min rate before, think I would only do spa with a girl I had really clicked with in a previous session. I don't punt enough for that to happen though.

cum_slow
23-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Hey bros, i am planning to visit either romeo or midas this week, any recommendation ? Thanks.

bluray
23-06-2014, 01:26 PM
Never thought about the per min rate before, think I would only do spa with a girl I had really clicked with in a previous session. I don't punt enough for that to happen though.
Here are some tips for you.
45 min: Do not include hot towel treatment. Just dry and oil massage and happy ending
60 min: Dry & Oil massage includes hot towel treatment & happy ending
90 min: all above plus spa
if you book Diamond room in advance, you can have sauna if you want but it is not worth just waste your valuable money
180 min (3 hours): Party room minimum but you can also use this room if other rooms are full
you can sing/dance/drink/chat & massage during 3 hours
60 min session is value for money but 90 min session is better service I can say without any hurry

Bose0412
08-07-2014, 12:56 AM
Hey
I was wondering is it possible for any of these establishment allow 3P ? Could I book two girls at once, I read once midas had a mystery girl concept do they still do that if I request it ? any information would be appreciated
Cheers

GoldfishMan
08-07-2014, 09:40 AM
I'm sure that kind of request can easily be accommodated if you put enough cash on the table.

felini
09-07-2014, 02:30 AM
Hey
I was wondering is it possible for any of these establishment allow 3P ? Could I book two girls at once, I read once midas had a mystery girl concept do they still do that if I request it ? any information would be appreciated
Cheers

Yes you can do 3P any massage shops.

felini
09-07-2014, 02:32 AM

I forgot to say something.

You should call and ask before you visit.

Because only some girls do this kind of thing.

felini
09-07-2014, 02:34 AM

Any massage shops - Romeo, Juliet, Midas, and M8

bluray
09-07-2014, 04:42 PM
only money matter. you can take many girls as much as you want if you have enough cash.

bluray
09-07-2014, 04:43 PM
By the way Romeo and Juliet have eftpos facility not midas.

ra00wrey
07-11-2014, 04:03 PM
Dropped by Juliets last week for the first time. Looked like a decent establishment tucked behind the main road.

Picked out of a lineup of 2, which seems rather small compared to other reports here.

But the service was quite enjoyable.

Just wondering though, is there some sort of roster for Juliet?

the_boss_king
11-11-2014, 01:19 PM
Any massage shops - Romeo, Juliet, Midas, and M8

a few of my friends have done this at midas.

but the girls have to agree to it

Jisubao123
11-11-2014, 02:18 PM
Any brothers remember stacy from midas?
Had the best gfe and all natural too

Jisubao123
12-11-2014, 06:17 PM
Any brothers remember stacy from midas?
Had the best gfe and all natural too

No bros remember her?

hillybilly
26-12-2014, 02:10 AM
midas - lucia - never a dull moment with this ML!

the_boss_king
26-12-2014, 02:20 AM
midas - lucia - never a dull moment with this ML!

have you tried any of the new girls?
curious as who's good of the new range haha

negi
26-12-2014, 08:17 AM
Lucia still working at Midas? I saw her almost 1 year ago..., is she the one quite tall, small boobs with very light blonde colored hair?

She has really good techniques and not mechanical at all, she almost raped me ...hahahaha...., and when she saw my stunned face after the session.
Bianca: "you like?"
Me: Yes!!
Bianca: "you experienced nothing yet, will even be better next session"

After that i didnt see her again because I got hooked by Janet ..haha..
Maybe is time to see Lucia again.
I sometimes got confused between Lucia and Bianca, if I got it correctly Bianca is black haired one with really hot ass slim body, not so tall (maybe 165?) whereas Lucia is taller one (170-173?), very PSE??

Anywhoo....might drop by Midas again

negi
26-12-2014, 08:23 AM
sorry, here i goes again, i got mixed up between Lucia and Bianca, in the conversation above, when I typed Bianca, I meant Lucia...LOL!

highrisk
01-01-2015, 04:02 PM
anyone know the general current line up at midas is? haven't been in half a year could use a massage ;)

Bose0412
02-01-2015, 03:37 AM
Lots of new faces there.. Hardly recognise anyone.. But if you have that list please message it to me too

the_boss_king
02-01-2015, 07:34 PM
i went a couple days ago and tried this cute short hair girl named sarah.

pretty good service overall, id choose her again

hillybilly
21-01-2015, 03:50 PM
have you tried any of the new girls?
curious as who's good of the new range haha

only a few....not many worth trying but none of them left a lasting impression for me to remember their names

hillybilly
21-01-2015, 03:54 PM
Lucia still working at Midas? I saw her almost 1 year ago..., is she the one quite tall, small boobs with very light blonde colored hair?

She has really good techniques and not mechanical at all, she almost raped me ...hahahaha...., and when she saw my stunned face after the session.
Bianca: "you like?"
Me: Yes!!
Bianca: "you experienced nothing yet, will even be better next session"

After that i didnt see her again because I got hooked by Janet ..haha..
Maybe is time to see Lucia again.
I sometimes got confused between Lucia and Bianca, if I got it correctly Bianca is black haired one with really hot ass slim body, not so tall (maybe 165?) whereas Lucia is taller one (170-173?), very PSE??

yep tall and light color hair..thats the one but wouldn't call her small boobs though since she is tall..put those boobs on a small girl and you wouldn't complain at all. anyway she's good value this one.

assasin
21-01-2015, 03:59 PM
Tried a girl called Nicole few weeks back. no kps good looking and body. decent service

Raqu
22-01-2015, 08:00 PM
Bianca gives a good experience and speaks English well. She has a firm body and knows what to do to get you over the line.

Bose0412
13-03-2015, 02:10 PM
I guess everything else had a price increase its just a matter of time before our local places does the same
:startle::cry:
Package One $145/45mins
Package Two $185/60mins
Package Three $275/90mins
Daytime special $125/30mins 10am - 7pm.

bluray
13-03-2015, 03:18 PM
Bose bro you are baby member who cannot see Private Massage section. I already noticed about Midas price increase just day before increased price affected.
Midas wants more business during day time that's why they increased $10 for day time and $20 for night time.
Their business is still going well except during day time Mon - Wed but some girls are still booked out if you dont book them earlier.
Their excuse was that they have not increased past 7-8 years even if their competitors increased long time ago now I guess other K joint will follow cos Midas pays $10 more to the girls.

Bose0412
13-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Bose bro you are baby member who cannot see Private Massage section. I already noticed about Midas price increase just day before increased price affected.
Midas wants more business during day time that's why they increased $10 for day time and $20 for night time.
Their business is still going well except during day time Mon - Wed but some girls are still booked out if you dont book them earlier.
Their excuse was that they have not increased past 7-8 years even if their competitors increased long time ago now I guess other K joint will follow cos Midas pays $10 more to the girls.

Well that kinda blows.. considering the line up wasn't all that great...
when did they change the price ? whats your opinion still worth going there ?

bluray
16-03-2015, 10:28 AM
Midas started to increase their price since 17 Feb I think. Also someone told me that Juliet also increased their price recently.
all K joints need to pay increase to their girls otherwise they will move out.
Now these massage joints are dearer than average fs shops only matter how good service we can receive. Since I lost my taste on WLs, massage shops are still my preference but need to think twice before I go anywhere.

Bose0412
12-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Going to these massage places are you supposed to tip? One girl mention she hardly ever gets a tip is it true? If you brother tip how much do you normally drop.

max_power
12-06-2015, 08:45 PM
Going to these massage places are you supposed to tip? One girl mention she hardly ever gets a tip is it true? If you brother tip how much do you normally drop.

Why would u tip unless your getting something extra

xconcepx
12-06-2015, 11:12 PM
Why would u tip unless your getting something extra

Exactly right. Why bother tipping unless she did something extra. Price covers everything already.

pussymagnet
13-06-2015, 01:38 AM

Bose0412
13-06-2015, 09:40 AM
Exactly right. Why bother tipping unless she did something extra. Price covers everything already.

its not necessary to tip at a restaurant but people still do, its a service industry

AHLUNGOR
13-06-2015, 11:04 AM
Going
to these massage places are you supposed to tip? One girl mention she hardly ever gets a tip is it true? If you brother tip how much do you normally drop.

To tip or not to tip is a personal choice, for tight ass like yours truly here, hard enough to gather enough cash to pay for the minimum services in the first place, so unless the lady does something special or extra to my session, sorry, I just pay the menu prices !

I am talking about either FS shop or those all inclusive RnT shops such as the Korean b2b style !

In standard RnT you always tip to get the part II which is pretty much standard $20/$50/$100, so these tips in itself becomes part of the menu price anyway !!

But that's just me !!

Cheers

jhinga01
11-02-2017, 02:44 PM