PDA

View Full Version : Anything is happening @ Sydney 316 massage at all ??

AHLUNGOR
20-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Just wondering if anything is happening at the Sydney 316 Massage at all ??

They made a bit of noise when they joined the forum as paid advertisers, posted a little 2 girls roster on 07/11/12 and then just went quiet !!

:question:

aussiegaigin
20-12-2012, 01:56 PM
They put a big sandwich board type advert out the front on the footpath which makes it even harder to get in/out discretely through the crowd waiting at the bus stop.

wilisno
20-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Just wondering if anything is happening at the Sydney 316 Massage at all ??

They made a bit of noise when they joined the forum as paid advertisers, posted a little 2 girls roster on 07/11/12 and then just went quiet !!

:question:

Well ! In fact, all massage shops except the 3 that you keep bringing up everyday are quiet, RnT fans are not in the habbit to share experiences that's all, or got scared off by your warning back in the 55 Burwood days !

AHLUNGOR
20-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Well ! In fact, all massage shops except the 3 that you keep bringing up everyday are quiet, RnT fans are not in the habbit to share experiences that's all, or got scared off by your warning back in the 55 Burwood days !

Haha, Brother Wil,

You are making it sounds like its all my fault!!

Mind you, of my three favourite shops, I was not the only one who posted on their threads, there are other brothers who are supportig them by posting as well. but sure I am the main culprit, and I admit to that. All the lady bosses have promised to buy me a nice dinner someday, so I guess I have to work harder to earn it.................lol

Cheers

:cool2:

7,000 !! That's really cool too !!

wilisno
20-12-2012, 03:30 PM
Haha, Brother Wil,

Mind you, of my three favourite shops, I was not the only one who posted on their threads, there are other brothers who are supportig them by posting as well. but sure I am the main culprit, and I admit to that. All the lady bosses have promised to buy me a nice dinner someday, so I guess I have to work harder to earn it.................lol

Cheers

That's exactly what I meant, I didn't say it's your fault, but yes, you are the culprit why the 3 are always up there and why the rest are quiet. If some other Ahfungor starts bringing up other shops, for sure there will be supporters too, haha !

wilisno
20-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Haha, Brother Wil,

Cheers

And with the time and dedication you spend on their business, of course you deserve a nice dinner or more, or they would be very heartless ! :miao:

8inches
20-12-2012, 05:19 PM

Thank u Wilisno!!! The voice of reason has spoken! or better to say the voice of reason has typed! haha