PDA

View Full Version : Muslim place

d_concierge
07-10-2013, 08:03 AM
Hi, does anyone know some place I can get a muslim milf? This woman at work has been driving me crazy, she is married, 2 kids in fact and wears a burqa at work, but she is a real slut underneath that. I mean it has been a torture in the last 3 months or so. It was almost innocent at the start, just talking about family, at the tea room near lockers etc. Then she started asking me to take her coffee mugs, water jugs etc. And when I started looking at her I found that she started to returning looks, then she started wearing different colour sexy heels to work,(which I am sure the Koran has something to say about).

Anyway, don't want to say all the details, but now every opportunity, and there are plenty since I work in a hotel, she let me grab her, and my tongue has been thru every part of her body, and probe every hole. She loves it, and she lets me finger fuck her and eat her out, (she actually smell different down there) but won't let me fuck her at all. She grabs me through the pants, but won't touch my cock (no skin to skin) she keep telling me that I am big and hard.

I don't want to force it since I don't want a big muslim husband chasing me, but I need to let out some steam.

crum
07-10-2013, 09:18 AM
I don't know of any places that have women that wear burqas.. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a girl like that in a shop, you'd probably be better off finding an Arabic kind of girl in general.

altgourami
07-10-2013, 09:34 AM
Enjoy the play. She's obviously on the wrong side of her husband already. Give it time and you'll fuck her. Sometimes the chase is more fun. A lot more.

What do you mean she smells different? In a "I need a good shower" kind of way or a "I have a disease" kind of way or are you implying that religion somehow changes pussy chemistry... dick head.

AHLUNGOR
07-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Hi brother concierge,

Sounds like she wants you man !!

she let me grab her, and my tongue has been thru every part of her body, and probe every hole. She loves it, and she lets me finger fuck her and eat her out, (she actually smell different down there) but won't let me fuck her at all. She grabs me through the pants, but won't touch my cock (no skin to skin) she keep telling me that I am big and hard.

If your tongue has been on every inch of her body and probe every holes?? That means she has been naked in front of you and you have already tasted her pussy!!

I don't know what are you waiting for??

In my book, if one of the following happens, you should have fucked her already:

A DFK

When she took off her bra and let you suck tits

When she dropped her panties and let you finger her or DATY

When she is totally naked

And you are not one of the above but All of the above??

What the ?

Ps. One more point, which I don't know. Is it in her culture that woman is not supposed to make the first move on man? Like grabbing your hard cock or suck your cock, if she did that you would have all IN already right??

May be all she can do and get naked and wait..........

And an Arabic man will never wait......

Just wondering

Sextus
07-10-2013, 10:53 AM
Just wondering

Yes, Ahlungor I think it is a fiction, but a good one! Cracking jokes about the Qu'ran and high heels is the first give away I think. Mind you it isn't a bad fantasy, groping the fuck out of the package under a burqua would be great fun, hornily irreligious ha ha!

There was a turkish girl working at some shop, so maybe d_conierge could buy one and take it along?

wilisno
07-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Yes, Ahlungor I think it is a fiction, but a good one! Cracking jokes about the Qu'ran and high heels is the first give away I think. Mind you it isn't a bad fantasy, groping the fuck out of the package under a burqua would be great fun, hornily irreligious ha ha!

There was a turkish girl working at some shop, so maybe d_conierge could buy one and take it along?
Good observation ! It's not the first time for d-concierge anyway !

Haha ! I think the girl's husband won't have a problem and won't chase him simply for poking every hole of hers with his finger and licking every inch of her body, including DATY ?! ;) ;) ;)

d_concierge
07-10-2013, 04:21 PM
Well to be honest, she made the 1st, 2nd, ... 4th moves, I only played along because I was curious. But there is something about her she won't let me go all the way.

Tk001
07-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Every girl has the potential to go all the way. With the right moves and mood you will get here to do the imaginable.

rooter
07-10-2013, 06:42 PM
Never have sex with married women, unless the husband joins in, or watches and has a wank, or wants to take pics, or leaves you to it with his blessing so you can keep his nympho wife happy so can go drinking or watch the footy.
I have done this hundreds of times, but NEVER with Muslim couples.

rubntug
07-10-2013, 07:04 PM
Ah, the lure of forbidden fruit is very tempting, but make sure you're ready to deal with the consequences if (or when) her husband finds out and declares a jihad on your ass. :startle:

CunningLinguist
07-10-2013, 07:50 PM
Hi, does anyone know some place I can get a muslim milf? This woman at work has been driving me crazy, she is married, 2 kids in fact and wears a burqa at work, but she is a real slut underneath that. I mean it has been a torture in the last 3 months or so. It was almost innocent at the start, just talking about family, at the tea room near lockers etc. Then she started asking me to take her coffee mugs, water jugs etc. And when I started looking at her I found that she started to returning looks, then she started wearing different colour sexy heels to work,(which I am sure the Koran has something to say about).

Anyway, don't want to say all the details, but now every opportunity, and there are plenty since I work in a hotel, she let me grab her, and my tongue has been thru every part of her body, and probe every hole. She loves it, and she lets me finger fuck her and eat her out, (she actually smell different down there) but won't let me fuck her at all. She grabs me through the pants, but won't touch my cock (no skin to skin) she keep telling me that I am big and hard.

I don't want to force it since I don't want a big muslim husband chasing me, but I need to let out some steam.

Is it possible she is a ladyboy ?

CunningLinguist
07-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Well to be honest, she made the 1st, 2nd, ... 4th moves, I only played along because I was curious. But there is something about her she won't let me go all the way.

She wants you to tell her that you love her!

Punter Poontang
07-10-2013, 10:50 PM
You just need to convert bro!! Recite a few verses of the Quran and you'll be in like Flynn.

CunningLinguist
08-10-2013, 12:00 AM
What about a sheet with a hole in it ...

Mr Crash and Burn
08-10-2013, 08:40 PM

If what you have said above is true, you had better start running pal because he might be chasing you already LOL

jellyshots
10-10-2013, 12:58 PM
Fark that. Put a dom on and tell her it's skin to rubber... I'd love to corrupt a little muslim girl wearing a burqa, CBJ whilst eating a chicken kebab and all that...

Revvedup
10-10-2013, 09:20 PM
Sexy Iranian woman will drive you mad with their beauty.

Seriously mate, I would be very careful. If the husband does not know, or thinks his wife is as innocent as an apple pie... he will go crackers and every chance the search wont stop until a consequence has been dealt.

I married an Iranian, born and bred muslim in Tehran. Some of the middle east are bonkers, watch your back brother !

d_concierge
13-10-2013, 01:34 AM
Thanks guys, she still won't let me go further. But she must be enjoying me eating her out, she comes to me every a few days now. She grabs my hard cock a lot, but no hj. help guys, need to find a shop.

passion84aisan
13-10-2013, 01:57 AM
Ah ..... her husband finds out and declares a jihad on your ass. :startle:

hilarious LOL

vicky
14-10-2013, 08:55 AM
so jealous of you d_concierge bro.... haha hope u find what u want soon