PDA

View Full Version : Gday Sydney punters

smokey
20-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Hi all,

I'm a newbie here, but lived around Sydney for ages and have visited quite a few establishements over my time, mostly in the CBD or eastern suburbs, close to where I work.

I've never discussed this with many people - actually, most people I know don't want to know. I'm single by choice, and get professional help staying sane - it's been working for me for over 10 years, and kept me out of several potentially bad relationships (that's my justification anyway).

I'm normally a RnT guy - it's just what works for me. Have managed this experience all around the world and never really felt like it was that big a risk.

A couple of favourites over the years... Mysty's (followed her progress and shops for many years), Secret Garden at Potts Point, a few places in Erskine St CBD.

Maybe I'm a cheapskate, but I'd sooner go once a week and pay $100-$150 for an RnT than less often for a FS.

Keen to try some new places and girls.. I've been looking at various websites like cracker, but not sure about calling someone unknown and rocking up to their place. I've had good experiences from the classifieds in Daily Mirror.

I reckon the best experience is - get a truly amazing Thai Oil massage that actually does fix you up - inside and out. Keen to try Oasis Thai sometime soon.

See you around....

Smokesy

wilisno
20-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Hi all,

I'm a newbie here, but lived around Sydney for ages and have visited quite a few establishements over my time, mostly in the CBD or eastern suburbs, close to where I work.

I've never discussed this with many people - actually, most people I know don't want to know. I'm single by choice, and get professional help staying sane - it's been working for me for over 10 years, and kept me out of several potentially bad relationships (that's my justification anyway).

I'm normally a RnT guy - it's just what works for me. Have managed this experience all around the world and never really felt like it was that big a risk.

A couple of favourites over the years... Mysty's (followed her progress and shops for many years), Secret Garden at Potts Point, a few places in Erskine St CBD.

Maybe I'm a cheapskate, but I'd sooner go once a week and pay $100-$150 for an RnT than less often for a FS.

Keen to try some new places and girls.. I've been looking at various websites like cracker, but not sure about calling someone unknown and rocking up to their place. I've had good experiences from the classifieds in Daily Mirror.

I reckon the best experience is - get a truly amazing Thai Oil massage that actually does fix you up - inside and out. Keen to try Oasis Thai sometime soon.

See you around....

Smokesy
G'day ! Welcome to the forum, you know your way around town anyway, share some experience then ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
20-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Hi all,

See you around....

Smokesy

Hi brother Smokey,

Thanks for your first post, if you are a Misty's regular, perhaps you would have gone to At Michelles as well, afterall, not sure when you started your liaisons with Misty's could it be dated back in Potts Point or level 5 at 29 Newlands or even the days when she still worked for Michelle @ room 501 ??

If you also a fan of Secret Garden in Potts Point and Erskine Street, then you are a B2B fans no less. Now that you are a member, no doubt we will be hearing and reading your reviews regularly.

Thanks for eventually decided to share. see you around.

Cheers

smokey
20-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Thanks guys,

if you are a Misty's regular, perhaps you would have gone to At Michelles as well, afterall, not sure when you started your liaisons with Misty's could it be dated back in Potts Point or level 5 at 29 Newlands or even the days when she still worked for Michelle @ room 501 ??

Cheers

Yep - I don't want to be a name dropper, but I did get to know Misty pretty well. I like her - reckon she was a tough boss, but kept everybody pretty well behaved and clean (in many senses of the word)

I haven't been to the newer Misty's yet - last time was in Gray St. It's always been good, but it does stretch the wallet a bit.

I know times are tough, but hey... I've had to drop my wages by 20% to keep steady work in the last few years... I don't see much sign of that in the massage industry.

I'll give a thumbs up again to Secret Garden, as it's always been reliable and seriously... the oil massage is pretty much as good as it gets at a non-sex Thai joint (like Lotus Hands on Castlereagh, or the place on Enmore road, 100 yards down from the station). I used to have some back and shoulder problems... I reckon they've been fixed by thai masseuses. And when you can get some jollies at the end, what's not to like?

Later,

S