PDA

View Full Version : General talk what a start of the day

hiddencharm
08-10-2013, 12:23 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Reporting right now in Midas. As I entered the premise, there was a nice lady with a baby inside a trolley coming out. I glanced at her for a sec and she started shouting at me. The content was actually interesting but I will it for myself. I am still shocked and don't know what to do now. It was destiny called me to come to midas today so i came in but man I am confused

May be she was an ex ML there, coming back after her maternity leave but was told no vacancy at the shop !!

So she's in a shitty mood ??

hiddencharm
08-10-2013, 01:20 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2013, 01:59 PM
That's a good way to look at it bro but yeah, she was looking for her husband

Ok then,

May be her husband had gone for FS instead of Massage ??

So wrong shop perhaps !!

wilisno
08-10-2013, 02:03 PM
That's a good way to look at it bro but yeah, she was looking for her husband
Haha ! So Ahlungor still thinks RnT is alright with the wives, not cheating ! ;) ;) ;)

Travelmate
08-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Haha ! So Ahlungor still thinks RnT is alright with the wives, not cheating ! ;) ;) ;)

same concept as 3x clive. guys jerk in a circle is not gay

Sextus
08-10-2013, 03:26 PM
As I entered the premise, there was a nice lady with a baby inside a trolley coming out. I glanced at her for a sec and she started shouting at me. I am still shocked and don't know what to do now. man I am confused

Ha ha! :shout: Failing to find her husband in there she spotted you, and you were standing in as a target for unfaithful husbands everywhere! If you, a stranger copped it off her, imagine

a) what would have happened to the husband if she had caught him in there.

b) what would have happened to the ML tugging him off as she bursts in!

rubntug
08-10-2013, 03:58 PM
She was yelling since you didn't recognize her and the child you fathered when you last visited there 9 or so months ago. :shout:

AHLUNGOR
08-10-2013, 04:37 PM
She was yelling since you didn't recognize her and the child you fathered when you last visited there 9 or so months ago. :shout:

So where are those brothers who always looking for BBFS in any old shops !!

May be one of them were the one !!

:question:

Tk001
08-10-2013, 10:52 PM
So what is it she actually yelled at you