PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Syd90 is advertising for BBFS ? Have they gone too far ??

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2013, 08:58 AM
Just saw this posted in the roster section by Syd90:


SYD 90 CLUB (SYD 80 BABY,SYD 90 SM CLUB,SYD 90 SEX WONDERLAND,SYD 90 VIP CLUB....HOTTEST IN SYD,TOP QUALITY,TOP GIRL,TOP SERVICE,NEVER NEVER SEEN BEFORE.....

SERVICE: SEX, 69,KISS,CIM,DFK,SM,NATURAL SEX(LIMITED ONLY)….AND MORE ..

Am I seeing things or does Natural sex actually mean BBFS ?

Just wondering ?

Tk001
09-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Natural blow job means no condom so natural sex means no condom. Ur right bro. This is wrong by every mean.

rubntug
09-10-2013, 10:36 AM
That's fcked up man :surprise:

Filodude
09-10-2013, 10:46 AM
They actually had a thread here in the general section that had that quote as the title and a lot of brothers raised this concern and I noticed they stopped bumping that thread. I googled them to see if they advertise elsewhere but I just ended up back here.

Chucky
09-10-2013, 11:05 AM
This is crossing the line imho

xdrtfc
09-10-2013, 11:57 AM
I'm wondering why it's limited only. Good tip? WL's decision? Doesn't seem like a good move to advertise BBFS. Nevertheless BBFS isn't my thing anyway. BBBJ is as far as I go without the dom.

HookedonHookerz
09-10-2013, 02:35 PM
desperate for attention i think. But its the wrong type of publicity. But as they say, any publicity is good publicity.

newbie111
09-10-2013, 03:02 PM
I wont be surprised if those girls are held captive as sex slaves

Punter Poontang
09-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Every chance this is a language barrier issue imo. The vast majority of their ads make fuck-all sense as is, plus they've mentioned "abuse" before, presumably pulling the wrong word from Google translate to describe S&M services.

Note in the above there's also no mention of BBBJ .... think it's highly likely that's what they mean, but they've just royally fucked up another translation. No need to get your panties in a bunch, hopefully someone as helpful as RLR will step up and offer their translation / marketing services soon enough. :-P

gentlescream
09-10-2013, 04:12 PM
I was gonna say exactly was Punter Poontang said. Hell be with 'em if I'm wrong, but "natural sex (limited") + no mention of BBBJ seems to suggest the option/presence of Natural French/oral and this is an oversight by vast miles.

Of course, placing "CIM" but no BBBJ does raise questions, but again, just to play their advocate, I stick with what I said above, and if I'm wrong and that's genuine advertising for BBFS...well, hell be upon 'em.

action_hunter
09-10-2013, 04:13 PM
Every chance this is a language barrier issue imo. The vast majority of their ads make fuck-all sense as is, plus they've mentioned "abuse" before, presumably pulling the wrong word from Google translate to describe S&M services.

Note in the above there's also no mention of BBBJ .... think it's highly likely that's what they mean, but they've just royally fucked up another translation. No need to get your panties in a bunch, hopefully someone as helpful as RLR will step up and offer their translation / marketing services soon enough. :-P

Agree this does sound like the issue, a lot of there ads seem straight out of google translator!

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Hi Brothers GS and PP,

I know you both mean well, and that's a good thing. But without the Syd90 shop owner clarifying their position, we can only speculate and I can only read what was written and tried to "guess" what they really meant:

SERVICE: SEX, 69,KISS,CIM,DFK,SM,NATURAL SEX(LIMITED ONLY)….AND MORE ..

Service:

SEX: I think this means covered sex, fuck with condoms
69: as it is
KISS: as it is
CIM: Cum in mouth, well, I think with CIM, you can't do this act without doing BBBJ to start with, right ?
DFK: as it is
SM: well, they have advertised extensively for this play, so various S&M and abuse !!
NATURAL SEX(LIMITED ONLY): Well, since they have already listed "SEX" from the beginning, so one would assume Natural Sex would be a different kind of Sex to "SEX" !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

:question:

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Well, Syd90Club did advertise in another site with NO CONDOM SEX as part of the services. Only certain WL will provide it and the client will need to show health check certificate:

真空無套性愛內射!

http://www.008.com.au/applications/classifieds/view.php?id=10232&PHPSESSID=0fe2a91a16748997e6f9dc12bb160e04

ps. It's all written in Chinese but you can do an auto translate and it's all there: No condom sex, cum in pussy ! unlimited shots until exhausted !!

Cheers

:cool2:

Punter Poontang
09-10-2013, 05:28 PM
I stand corrected.

Well, as shocked / outraged as most would be, we'd be kidding ourselves to think there's not a market for it....

rubntug
09-10-2013, 06:04 PM
Well, Syd90Club did advertise in another site with NO CONDOM SEX as part of the services. Only certain WL will provide it and the client will need to show health check certificate:

真空無套性愛內射!

http://www.008.com.au/applications/classifieds/view.php?id=10232&PHPSESSID=0fe2a91a16748997e6f9dc12bb160e04

ps. It's all written in Chinese but you can do an auto translate and it's all there: No condom sex, cum in pussy ! unlimited shots until exhausted !!

Cheers

:cool2:

Fark! Show health certificate and BBFS is on offer?

Not that I would risk it, but would the WL need to show her health certificate as well?

I highly doubt she even has one....

I'll re-iterate what I said earlier, this is fcked up!

I stand corrected.

Well, as shocked / outraged as most would be, we'd be kidding ourselves to think there's not a market for it....

I reckon there's a massive market for it - sadly, there's some guys who just dislike the feel of using Doms.

Very scary.

altgourami
09-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Yes there is a massive market for it. Unfortunately as a form of prostitution it's a crime as well as leaving you open to civil disputes by offering unprotected sex.

garfield
09-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Bbbj is as dangerous as bbfs, but many agencies and even MLs are offering bbbj nowadays and you can pretty much catch anything but punters don't seems to mind with bbbj, so what's the big deal with bbfs?

rubntug
09-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Bbbj is as dangerous as bbfs, but many agencies and even MLs are offering bbbj nowadays and you can pretty much catch anything but punters don't seems to mind with bbbj, so what's the big deal with bbfs?

The risk factor of catching something really really nasty is substantially higher with BBFS as opposed to just BBBJ

gentlescream
10-10-2013, 01:55 AM
Oh wow...Ahlungor - you really cleared that up. Really is screwed up even if there is market for it.

altgourami
10-10-2013, 07:05 AM
While it is not right to be offering this kind of thing for all sorts of reasons, we all know there are shops that feature BBFS regularly, girls who do so regularly, and even in our regular shops with regular girls, we've been told stories of a customer who ripped off a condom during doggy with the girl. This industry does bring the worst out in people.

Oneonone
10-10-2013, 08:23 AM
Well for any shop to advertise BBBF is completely unacceptable!

This shop is trying to get into the upper end of the Asian market it would appear to me but they certainly need to rethink their advertising and posts on this forum.

the wizard
10-10-2013, 08:26 AM
Well for any shop to advertise BBBF is completely unacceptable!

This shop is trying to get into the upper end of the Asian market it would appear to me but they certainly need to rethink their advertising and posts on this forum.

agree

desperate measures maybe ?

CunningLinguist
10-10-2013, 08:54 AM
I don't think I would like to DATY a girl that just had BBFSCIP!
And I am certain I would not like to be squirted upon by a girl that just had BBFSCIP!

Punter Poontang
10-10-2013, 09:00 AM
While it is not right to be offering this kind of thing for all sorts of reasons, we all know there are shops that feature BBFS regularly, girls who do so regularly, and even in our regular shops with regular girls, we've been told stories of a customer who ripped off a condom during doggy with the girl. This industry does bring the worst out in people.

Truth bomb.

pkw
10-10-2013, 09:25 AM
Can aus99 owner ban this type of advertising or even ban this shop from the forum?

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2013, 09:39 AM
Can aus99 owner ban this type of advertising or even ban this shop from the forum?

I think Syd90 club has got the message.

In their latest posts , the natural sex bit has been taken out.

So lets just leave them alone

Cheers

Ps. For those brothers who are interested, go through their posts, there was one WL listed as will do anything , help yourself and good luck. And for the vast majority of safe sex FS punters here, you know who to avoid!

DeepImpact
10-10-2013, 09:01 PM
I think Syd90 club has got the message.

In their latest posts , the natural sex bit has been taken out.

So lets just leave them alone

Cheers

Ps. For those brothers who are interested, go through their posts, there was one WL listed as will do anything , help yourself and good luck. And for the vast majority of safe sex FS punters here, you know who to avoid!

Maybe they can't get enough customers by offering normal services so they need to get the women to offer more. They post a lot but there has only been one review and it wasn't a good one. I thought they were just a rebadged agency anyway.