PDA

View Full Version : General talk Is tackle tickle before the rollover a given?

henry_lawson
09-10-2013, 10:16 PM
I have a rule that if I don't have a hard-on when I roll over after the first part of a massage, I cut my losses and don't proceed with the hand job.
When this happened last week the ML was disappointed of course, so I explained my rule, and said it is part of the deal, that every guy simply expects it. Further, when she asked the usual "soft or hard" and I replied "soft and sexy", clearly I wasn't there with a crook back!

She was somewhat contrite, and said that some guys don't like it. I said ok, but those guys HAVE to be in the minority, and if they don't like it then can say something, but that it's crazy to give every guy a lousy service just cos of the few.

Am I correct - is everybody just waiting for those initial innocent brush of fingers against balls followed eventually by full-on molestation before being asked to roll over?

CunningLinguist
09-10-2013, 10:31 PM
I leave it up to the girl.
I don't mind if I get a legit massage on my back and then things start after the rollover.
Not long ago I got a massage from a Thai ML and it was legit almost to the end, then she got a bit sexy and said matter of factly "do you want sex"
Well she was young hot and slim so I said yes, and the rest is history ...
Sometimes with a regular I don't even bother lying on the table and we just start groping and carrying on straight away, and if there is time I will get a massage afterwards...

If you want tickle from your girl then try caressing her as she walks past, and saying some nice encouraging things.

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2013, 12:43 AM
I might be wrong , but most MLs have this pre conception that if a client only staying for 30 min, he is there for one thing only and that ain't a strong massage, of course, there are exception to the rules !

I always pay the tips up front so there is no risk on the ML part and they always know what I want and the whole session will progress seamlessly !

I must say , it has been a very long time since my ML has to ask me if I want any extra, specials, relaxation, happy ending, HJ or what ever else you call IT !

Cheers

Ps. Just remember, it was back in August when I was in Melbourne and paid $90/hr for a legit massage. Then the Korean ML asked me if I wanted relaxation = $100 for a nude b2b (very brief ) HJ with BBBJ !

All up $190! The most expensive RnT session I ever had ! But that's South Melbourne !!

Punter Poontang
10-10-2013, 12:53 AM
All up $190! The most expensive RnT session I ever had ! But that's South Melbourne !!

Damn straight, some fucking hot Korean dollies down there, but usually around $280 for the hour for FS with a 50/50 likelihood of KPS. It's steep!!

As for the OP, I've done a lot KB2B's ..... have never once been hard from the massage, and only ever get the mildest of semis from the back bodyslide. It's all gotta happen on turnover time for me.

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2013, 01:01 AM
Damn straight, some fucking hot Korean dollies down there, but usually around $280 for the hour for FS with a 50/50 likelihood of KPS. It's steep!!

As for the OP, I've done a lot KB2B's ..... have never once been hard from the massage, and only ever get the mildest of semis from the back bodyslide. It's all gotta happen on turnover time for me.

Most very skillful MLs will make you rock hard before you turn over:

Try Mimi , Lisa/Sasa , Yuki , Susan , even little Mena !

Cheers

Punter Poontang
10-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Most very skillful MLs will make you rock hard before you turn over:

Try Mimi , Lisa/Sasa , Yuki , Susan , even little Mena !

Cheers

It'll take substantially more than just a massage and back bodyslide is all. :-)

Cheers for the tips though. I do take notes of all your suggestions for the next time my back needs some TLC. :-)

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2013, 01:26 AM
It'll take substantially more than just a massage and back bodyslide is all. :-)

Cheers for the tips though. I do take notes of all your suggestions for the next time my back needs some TLC. :-)

You are welcome brother PP,

But please don't take too long to try some!

There are still a lot of brothers regretting Not to have tried Leng Leng and her magical hands while she was working for a very limited time !

Cheers

rubntug
10-10-2013, 02:20 AM
I always pay the tips up front so there is no risk on the ML part and they always know what I want and the whole session will progress seamlessly !

+1
Better to be clear up front so that there's no misunderstandings.

..... have never once been hard from the massage, and only ever get the mildest of semis from the back bodyslide. It's all gotta happen on turnover time for me.

+1
What's that they say about us guys being visual creatures? ;)

jellyshots
10-10-2013, 07:28 AM
This is why I like the mirrors in Silver Fox. You can perve on the girl pretty much the whole time. I'm usually rock hard from watching the girl body slide as much as when they do a cat bath and give me a cheeky grin in the mirror.

CunningLinguist
10-10-2013, 09:02 AM

There are more tricks of the trade than just that ...
Some MLs are so good at making me horny that I ask to turn over early!

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2013, 09:24 AM
There are more tricks of the trade than just that ...
Some MLs are so good at making me horny that I ask to turn over early!

No one does it better than Leng Leng!

Part I was like a sensational part ii

And part ii was like never ending heaven !

CunningLinguist
10-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Being a punter with a talented ML doing her thing around the table is like being in an artistic erotic movie!

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2013, 10:16 AM
Being a punter with a talented ML doing her thing around the table is like being in an artistic erotic movie!

Well then,

You will need an erotic master to show you around the Garden of Eden, the table of JOY or the Chamber of LUST !!

:smile:

CunningLinguist
10-10-2013, 05:46 PM
Well then,

You will need an erotic master to show you around the Garden of Eden, the table of JOY or the Chamber of LUST !!

:smile:

and the dungeon of thrust!

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2013, 06:37 PM
and the dungeon of thrust!

No idea!

Never been to one

Revvedup
10-10-2013, 09:25 PM
No idea!

Never been to one

Isn't that the back door !