PDA

View Full Version : General talk I am going to Marrickville shops(midas & vixen). Has anyone been there recently?

show me your picture
11-10-2013, 07:59 AM
Hi punters,

I would like to get more details of those shops. I have never been to south. I normally go north shops like 'top one', 'aqua' and 'julliet in burwood'. Apparently I am a k-doll lover. +_+

As far as I know, Marrickville shops are K-girl based, which is good for me.

Any comments on those shops?:prettiness: I could not find any recent review at this forum. The latest one was in june :/

Are they worth going instead of those shops I have already been?

Btw I feel kinda scammed. Fake shop advertising made me fail to punt twice Q.Q

I have been to one artarmon shop near the station since one guy left a positive comment about the shop. (That was a failure. all 30+ aunties)

I recently have been to ESP near st-leonard. And it was another failure. all granny :( :surprise:

My dick's yelling at me. "Oi, you must have a good punt soon"::sweat:

asianbro
11-10-2013, 08:29 AM
The girls in Midas vary on shift.

Quality wise I cannot comment too much as I normally go to M8 or Midas. Have not been to the other shops you mentioned.

Try Kim, Jade, Naomi Midas night shift.

show me your picture
11-10-2013, 08:45 AM
TY mate but sadly
I am working at nite
any suggestions for a daytime punt?

asianbro
11-10-2013, 09:20 AM
sasha used to work day shifts but she left recently =(

i suggest you rock up during a period when it is most quiet (mid-week) and ask for a line-up. The worse thing that could happen is you arrive and there is like a 2 or 3 guys waiting in front of u.

1) No privacy
2) You spend hours waiting only to be disappointed by the selection

I tend to go for the new girls. Sometimes its good, other times well u get what i mean haha.

Best of luck!

HookedonHookerz
11-10-2013, 10:07 AM
Vixen is generally a no go. Poor service compared to shops like 5 star and Ginza. Sometimes you find a gem but they dont stay long. Midas has alot of hotties but its a Massage place.

devilangel
14-10-2013, 06:28 PM
Vixen have two managements. Day managment (before 8PM) and night management (after 8PM)

Day - all Thai with some Chinese
Night - mix of korean chinese and some thai

So for you best to go after 8PM as there are no koreans during day (maybe one or two occasionally but dont count on it)

They have nice looking kgirls but as a k lover you would know not to expect any service. Personally I feel they have even less service compared to shops in the north.

Also, day management Thai-chinese reception lady is a bitch. Another reason to go at night.

How is Aqua recently?

show me your picture
14-10-2013, 07:29 PM
I haven't been to the shop recently since the management changed to Jasmin, but I have spend a lot of time and money at aqua for past 3 years.

In the view of a young Korean guy, k-girls at aqua were always pretty. I swear that you can not meet prettier girls at the other shops with same price range. (Top one 27 reminds me a bit but I personally more enjoyed the girls at aqua)

At the beginning of this year, I had a big issue at aqua. I had an accident with a girl and it ended up pretty bad, so I won't visit there any longer.
If the management (to be specific, male receptionist and his boss) is completely changed, I would go there again tho.

uber
15-10-2013, 06:32 AM
Avoid Vixens unless you like paying $160/h for what is essentially a wank.