PDA

View Full Version : Protective of your favourite shop or ML/WL?

Junglejuice
20-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Not sure how this thread will go but I was wondering how many of you out there are a bit protective of your favourite shop or ML/WL?

I know that this site is intended to promote sharing among like minded people so that we can all enjoy ourselves from the feedback of other peoples experiences. And I for one am very grateful that such a forum exists for the collective benefit of its users and contributors. I have posted a few ARs and will continue to share my experiences in the future.

However. I would be lying if I said that at times I have been reluctant to share too much information about my favourite ML or WL because selfishly I don't want to share. Or I don't the shop to get overrun with clients so that I can't even get a booking with my favourite ML.

I realise that this may sound a bit mean-spirited but I wonder if any other brothers have the same feeling?

Littlewonder
20-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Not sure how this thread will go but I was wondering how many of you out there are a bit protective of your favourite shop or ML/WL?

I know that this site is intended to promote sharing among like minded people so that we can all enjoy ourselves from the feedback of other peoples experiences. And I for one am very grateful that such a forum exists for the collective benefit of its users and contributors. I have posted a few ARs and will continue to share my experiences in the future.

However. I would be lying if I said that at times I have been reluctant to share too much information about my favourite ML or WL because selfishly I don't want to share. Or I don't the shop to get overrun with clients so that I can't even get a booking with my favourite ML.

I realise that this may sound a bit mean-spirited but I wonder if any other brothers have the same feeling?

Bro I think that we have all gone through that emotion or feeling at times. At the end of the day the girls are professionals and both them and the shops are in business to make money.

My outlook is that if we can get them to make more money and the punters to look after the girls then at the end of the day there is more chance that they will be there when we want to go and see them and we will all win.

wilisno
20-12-2012, 06:14 PM
We're all human, of course human emotions are present. But being protective comes in different forms, to protect the girl from harm, both physically and psychologically, to protect the girl from lost of income, etc.

The girls have entered the industry for a reason, so I choose to help them achieve their goal sooner than cutting short their career with their problems intact !

Sextus
20-12-2012, 06:19 PM
No, I tell everything like it is and let the cards fall where they may.

splash
20-12-2012, 06:19 PM
It all depends on how you intent to present your AR, some people are just service focused, so they tell you how the girl performed BBBJ, whether or not CIM DD and DFK was provided, whether or not DATY was allowed, her moves during sex, her tightness of her love hole.

Breathing a little bit... let me continue

Whether or not she's a time waster, a starfish, someone who hurried you to cum, whether she takes her time with you in the shower, whether or not she is friendly and talkative or just cold as ice.

Then there's people who basically who pay some kind of tribute to their ML/WL by writing about how the girls they were with were sweet, special.

wilisno
20-12-2012, 06:23 PM
It all depends on how you intent to present your AR, some people are just service focused, so they tell you how the girl performed BBBJ, whether or not CIM DD and DFK was provided, whether or not DATY was allowed, her moves during sex, her tightness of her love hole.

Breathing a little bit... let me continue

Whether or not she's a time waster, a starfish, someone who hurried you to cum, whether she takes her time with you in the shower, whether or not she is friendly and talkative or just cold as ice.

Then there's people who basically who pay some kind of tribute to their ML/WL by writing about how the girls they were with were sweet, special.

Exactly ! I prefer to talk about how I felt or how she made me feel, and some people might complain that breast size were not mentioned and so on ! :miao:

splash
20-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Exactly ! I prefer to talk about how I felt or how she made me feel, and some people might complain that breast size were not mentioned and so on ! :miao:

Oh boy that brought back some memories hahahaha

Littlewonder
20-12-2012, 06:41 PM
As for the reports on here I try and tell it how it is I do bear in mind any thing the girl has said to me about reporting on here. Some of the girls have asked me not to write a report on here others have said dont write any details. The usually have reasons for making such a request sometimes I may not be aware of their reason however I try and comply with their request. Lets face it you should respect the girls wishes.

8inches
20-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Different punters have different agendas for example: 1 might review a girl badly so other punters stay away and he thinks he can keep the girl all to himself, while others may hype a girl or shop for their own personal gains, while others will not post and tend to keep the good ones to themselves so they're are not booked out all the time and then there are those who write up very negative reviews because they have an interest in another shop in the area.
I for 1 don't believe the hype and the example is the famous Tiffany from the time she was in Snow Lotus last year.
My mate that doesn't punt anymore saw this girl in october last year, to cut a long story short he admitted to me she was sexy, hot with excellent massage, cbj and fs service he told me he would never see her again as when she talked close to him and he could smell her breath he explained to me her breath stinks as if someone took a hot shit in her mouth and the disgusting stench was almost enough to make him go limp.
Whether she fixed that later on or not the rest is history.

wilisno
20-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Oh boy that brought back some memories hahahaha

Hahaha, yeah, memories of the good time with the girl, not the attacks though ! :miao: And she proved herself to be worthy of my admiration and she excelled my praise of her !

aussiegaigin
20-12-2012, 06:58 PM
We can't accuse Bro AHLUNGOR of this, can we? :fire:

wilisno
20-12-2012, 07:22 PM
We can't accuse Bro AHLUNGOR of this, can we? :fire:

What has it got to do with Ahlungor ???

splash
20-12-2012, 07:41 PM
^ Keep it clean boys!

IExperiment
20-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Best to help the good ML/WL girls and give her a few more dicks :) and shared her around :) best way to shared a hottie and pass her around as long as she is not privately mine or yours :)

Cloudybay
20-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Agree wholeheartedly..... At the end .. feeling counts.. When both are in sync what a a great encounterment....! ....

wilisno
20-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Agree wholeheartedly..... At the end .. feeling counts.. When both are in sync what a a great encounterment....! ....

Yep, and the satisfaction lingers on long after the punt ! :miao:

boater
21-12-2012, 08:35 AM
I think everyone wins for sharing, Trying to say her for yourself by not reporting or reporting negatively is (I believe) self defeating. She needs to make an income. I have never suffered in my ability to book from having shared a good report.

I have also benefitted so much from what others have shared there is no way I can not give back

What I do get a bit protective is of ladies who are great but 'seagulls' just 'fly in, shit on, and leave' trying to screw over people's lives just for the fun of it or to hurt them. I have no issue with people who have had a different experience, but I have no time for people who are malicious. The difference is normally fairly obvious.

Boater

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2012, 12:20 AM
I think everyone wins for sharing, Trying to say her for yourself by not reporting or reporting negatively is (I believe) self defeating. She needs to make an income. I have never suffered in my ability to book from having shared a good report.

I have also benefitted so much from what others have shared there is no way I can not give back

What I do get a bit protective is of ladies who are great but 'seagulls' just 'fly in, shit on, and leave' trying to screw over people's lives just for the fun of it or to hurt them. I have no issue with people who have had a different experience, but I have no time for people who are malicious. The difference is normally fairly obvious.

Boater

Very good points brother boater,

As people know I am friend with a few MS owners, so when there are quality new MLs, I definitely announce them in the first instance, if that can result in more business for the girls and the shops, then its win win win for all (girls, shops, punters), the only possible loser is probably me. It's a lot harder these days to see my favourite girls like Lisa, Cici and Mimi, but what can I do, they can't live off me !! Like one punt a week............LOL

But I do hope Mimi was a bit less busy so that I can finish some unfinished business with her..........haha

Sophie from 501 was another perfect example, she was too popular and I was too lazy, so much regrets now, I just haven't seen enough of her (of them !!)

Cheers

:smile:

wilisno
22-12-2012, 01:13 AM
Very good points brother boater,

As people know I am friend with a few MS owners, so when there are quality new MLs, I definitely announce them in the first instance, if that can result in more business for the girls and the shops, then its win win win for all (girls, shops, punters), the only possible loser is probably me. It's a lot harder these days to see my favourite girls like Lisa, Cici and Mimi, but what can I do, they can't live off me !! Like one punt a week............LOL

But I do hope Mimi was a bit less busy so that I can finish some unfinished business with her..........haha

Sophie from 501 was another perfect example, she was too popular and I was too lazy, so much regrets now, I just haven't seen enough of her (of them !!)

Cheers

:smile:

It's been harder for me to see my favourites for the last 2 years due to the numbers of new comers, but I wouldn't call myself a loser for that, or I'll be called a hypocrite !

naturalism
22-12-2012, 11:23 AM
The girls have entered the industry for a reason, so I choose to help them achieve their goal sooner than cutting short their career with their problems intact !

That's a good way to look at it. I thank you (along with other sharers) for all your reviews.