PDA

View Full Version : Abracadabra -Sophia in CM

MrFarckle
14-10-2013, 01:51 AM
Having being seeing this ML for some time. Chinese in her 40's, fit and tidy. Really pleasant person, decent massage and I always leave happy. Not so flexible about options though so I am looking for another option that includes decent massage. I will keep seeing her cause the massage shits on anything I get in a shop. Just thought I would let you know as up to now I mainly read other reviews and don't contribute much.

gpeck80
18-11-2013, 02:46 AM
Thanks MrFarckle.

Meenotakeewee
17-04-2015, 10:47 AM
I have visited Sophia also, great massage and good relief as well. I presume when you say more options that a BJ or nude would be nice. I did ask but it wasn't available but not to say that building up a rapport might get rewards...
If anyone else has cracked it, would be good to know.
ps she would be in the mature age but still looks good. 😣

Rob.Kilbey
18-04-2015, 08:07 AM
I've been there a few times...an hour for massage is $70 and with ending is $100..the info above is all correct...She is a very nice person but I would say she is 50...a well preserved 50 with skinny legs and nice face but still 50. Other downside is the ending is very basic with no nudity etc...I haven't been there for a long time because not VFM at $100...but you can rely on a great massage from her.