PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hairy guys out there......help!

hairy1231
15-10-2013, 03:02 PM
post not available

Punter Poontang
15-10-2013, 03:58 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty furry too, often tell the J-girls I'm just a big Aussie koala. :-P

Got a set of clippers at home to do my own hair, plus a beard trimmer. Just ignore the warnings about not using them in the pubic region, they're fine! Though don't run them TOO close to the sack for fear of getting a chunk of scrote caught in there.

So I trim pretty regularly, say every 2 or 3 weeks. Use the hair clippers to trim chest hair, then use the beard trimmer to do pubes above the cock a bit shorter, plus sometimes scissors to gets bits I've missed around the shaft and balls. As long as it's trim and tidy it's all good, actually more hygienic and feels 'cleaner', so never had a problem with either GF's or WL's (some will make mention of it, no dramas as I know it's different to most of their Asian customers so I just make my 'koala' joke, and then I don't believe it affects their service one iota).

Actually just started shaving my balls in the last month or so too. The girls I've been with in that time have loved it, BJ's have definitely been improved all-round. :-)

HookedonHookerz
15-10-2013, 04:47 PM
Definitely trim down there. Im asian and not that hairy but i still do it. I also shave my balls. It doesnt take long if you use a clipper, you dont have to fully wax just trim. You want to make the girls feel " I want that cock in my mouth right now" and not "sigh i have to lick that hairy shit?"

the wizard
16-10-2013, 08:31 AM
I have the same routine as many, though I have been shaving my nethers for a while.
As well as looking neat and clean, the girls love it and it gives the perception that I am actually bigger down there.
I normally have a wet shave whilst showering.. no issues
Nothing looks better than a girl going down on a nicely smooth shaved cock.
I always joke about being hairy, especially with the J girls...service with them is never compromised or affected
It gives them something to tug at in cowgirl !!!

Isis
16-10-2013, 08:38 AM
Shaved or clippered is great for a WL when going down on her customer (although respectfully I'm sure each WL has their own preference). Clippers are a wonderful device, and as PP pointed out beard trimmers. Yum yum :slobber:

Oneonone
16-10-2013, 09:35 AM
Thanks for sharing a wl point of view ISIS!

Utamaro
16-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Maybe try waxing...? The good thing about waxing is you don't have to shave/trim longer period (6-8weeks) and when the hair re-grows, it tends to get thinner (as opposed to shaving which gets thicker!).... sure it can be painful but I started waxing this year and loving it! (hope the girls are loving it too!:cool2:)

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2013, 10:25 AM
Maybe try waxing...? The good thing about waxing is you don't have to shave/trim longer period (6-8weeks) and when the hair re-grows, it tends to get thinner (as opposed to shaving which gets thicker!).... sure it can be painful but I started waxing this year and loving it! (hope the girls are loving it too!:cool2:)

Did you go to the Chatswood waxing massage shop where you also get a happy ending ???

rubntug
16-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Did you go to the Chatswood waxing massage shop where you also get a happy ending ???

WTF? Where's this?

You mean I get a back, sack & crack done, followed by a rub and a tug??? I'm intrigued! :D

Massageguy
16-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Shaved or clippered is great for a WL when going down on her customer (although respectfully I'm sure each WL has their own preference). Clippers are a wonderful device, and as PP pointed out beard trimmers. Yum yum :slobber:

Hi Isis,

Clippers are a wonderful device.
Just letting you know I appreciate your efforts with the clippers and shavers as well.
Hope to enjoy more soon.

Utamaro
16-10-2013, 11:33 AM
WTF? Where's this?

You mean I get a back, sack & crack done, followed by a rub and a tug??? I'm intrigued! :D

Yep, there are two places I have been in Chatswood. One is Thai, 200/1 Katherine Street. The other one is 24 Oscar St, Chinese/Korean (I think) one. They both provided proper waxing and if you like, give you R&T (by different girl - normally waxing lady won't do this kinda service!)

However, I personally don't feel like getting R&T after somewhat painful waxing process!!

rubntug
16-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Yep, there are two places I have been in Chatswood. One is Thai, 200/1 Katherine Street. The other one is 24 Oscar St, Chinese/Korean (I think) one. They both provided proper waxing and if you like, give you R&T (by different girl - normally waxing lady won't do this kinda service!)

However, I personally don't feel like getting R&T after somewhat painful waxing process!!

Chatswood's way out of my way, but I may have to make a special trip.

What do you mean no R&T after waxing? I reckon it'd be perfect - pain followed by pleasure! :D

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2013, 12:06 PM
What ever you do down there, all hairy brothers, please do not use this tool !!

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/4b1a1415aabddb3950f644e55ea8f65dda1e3b38_m.jpg

Punter Poontang
16-10-2013, 01:03 PM

I got my back waxed once. Never again, don't think I've ever been in so much pain in my entire life!! Literally shaking and in cold sweats for the entire duration of it. :-(

It's also taken me about 20 years to consider taking a razor blade downstairs to shave my nuts, that was a big step, no way am I ever getting waxed down there after the previous experience.

the wizard
16-10-2013, 01:06 PM
i think i'll go for the all round body wax with Rnt and happy ending at Chatswood.
The Rnt and Happy ending will make up for the pain that i would have to endure before hand.

Punter Poontang
16-10-2013, 01:13 PM
Chatswood. One is Thai, 200/1 Katherine Street.

That said, I'd actually considered this place for a visit ...... until recently ......

zeroun
16-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Annie's a little hottie at 200 Katherine St but IMHO quite an inexperienced waxing technician. I saw her once and it took forever and she burnt me quite bad. I usually visit Yumi at 24 Oscar St and although she's slightly more expensive always does an A+ job.

Rb34gtr
16-10-2013, 02:07 PM
I'm hairy as a gorilla too but I did laser hair removal
Sure it may take 6-10 sessions to stop the hair completely (then its 2 session a year to maintain)
but it beats shaving on a daily/weekly basis, also eliminates the issue of ingrown hair.
if you don't want to laser all of it leave a patch/strip

jj12345
16-10-2013, 02:29 PM
manscaping!

syphon
16-10-2013, 03:10 PM
I think the reason " hot little Annie" just does waxing these days, is because she likes seeing guys in pain! So glad I'm not hairy!!

hairy1231
16-10-2013, 05:09 PM
So many useful advice including one from WL point if view. Thanks all

Yeah currently i use bread trimmer but keep them at like 3-4cm. Once i tried shaving everything smooth.....really nice feeling for few hours. Then comes stuble torture. Since then i never tired shaving smooth down there.
Another time i tried use the bread trimmer and trimmed really short, got similar uncomfortable feeling like shaving lol

So now just trim a little and pluch few that are really in the part i think WL won't like.:surprise:
10-15min of 'maintenance' every 3-4week seem reasonable i guess for better enjoyment xp

Also about balls......to the ones that shave there too....never got any bad experience? I almost got a cut there when i tried shaving and got too scared to ever try brinig a shaver near there again lol.

Punter Poontang
16-10-2013, 05:42 PM
3-4cm is still pretty long imo, I trim mine down to about a blade 2 or 3, think that's about 1cm.

Also about balls......to the ones that shave there too....never got any bad experience? I almost got a cut there when i tried shaving and got too scared to ever try brinig a shaver near there again lol.

Not yet, touch wood. ;-) It's just a little awkward, usually sit in the shower to do it and use both hands. Gotta pull the skin really tight for every stroke of the blade, then it's just like shaving your face, but I'd hate to think what could happen if just haphazardly throwing a razor around some of the folds in the scrotum ..... ouch!!

passion84aisan
19-10-2013, 03:04 AM
I would definitely recommend laser hair removal. No more ingrown hairs, no shaving, no stubble torture, couldn't be any happier with the result. I used to be quite hairy. Not any more. A few years ago decided to have a few laser sessions, just to get lets say 60-70% reduction, including “brazilian” - no harm to the important bits, haha.
You can have a small test patch done first, anywhere on your skin you like, just to see how it goes and decide later.
Type of the laser and quality of the job is very important. The girl who treated me was awesome, no happy ending though lol. Feel free to PM me if interested using same laser and girl. The place is in western area.

jason666
19-10-2013, 04:15 AM
what does it matter they gotta suck you off regardless

hairy1231
25-10-2013, 01:37 AM
Recently found the box of my gillette bread trimmer with all the different combs. Used comb 3 and it works wonder and doesnt give me the fear when the trimmer goes near the ball area lol