PDA

View Full Version : General talk Well, I tried!

Sextus
15-10-2013, 07:36 PM
I tried, guys, but sorry, as much as I tried to work out a sustainable method for photo reviews in future and as much as so many of you have been pm'ing me for them, looks like I won't be allowed to post (anonymous photo) reviews here. :cry: Mind you, there are already multitudes of wl's photos posted on this site - so much for rule 7!? Go figure (it out.)

Sorry you are missing out guys. The only other way to see these special photo reviews then is to have gold membership on another forum - and that is not easy.

wilisno
15-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Mind you, there are already multitudes of wl's photos posted on this site - so much for rule 7!? Go figure (it out.)

Photos of WL's on this forum are only posted by shop owners, of course they are authorized by the girls. Are you a shop owner ?

vvillie
15-10-2013, 07:49 PM
I have enough trouble getting my SO to let me take pictures, let alone a WL/ML. :p

I think it would have been a great idea though, but very difficult to implement.

Sextus
15-10-2013, 07:52 PM
To take photos of the girls, obviously they have authorised it, no matter who takes them. My pics though, are a tad better partly of the outstanding co-operation I received from the girls :smile: If the only issue is authorisation then, erm, it isn't an issue.

Sextus
15-10-2013, 07:53 PM
I have enough trouble getting my SO to let me take pictures, let alone a WL/ML. :p

I think it would have been a great idea though, but very difficult to implement.

Yeah, that is why I was looking for help to grease their palms for it!

wilisno
15-10-2013, 07:55 PM
To take photos of the girls, obviously they have authorised it, no matter who takes them. My pics though, are a tad better partly of the outstanding co-operation I received from the girls :smile: If the only issue is authorisation then, erm, it isn't an issue.

To take photos and to publish photos are two different things, only you know you're authorized !

I still remember Lily asked for her photos posted by you to be deleted !

Punter Poontang
15-10-2013, 07:58 PM
If the only issue is authorisation then, erm, it isn't an issue.

But it's not the only issue.

Fair response from Admin imo, can understand where they are coming from.

docevil
15-10-2013, 08:00 PM
I like the idea as well Sextus provided you could get consent from those involved.

Unfortunately, I am sure the Moderator have good reason for not allowing it.

Licker
15-10-2013, 08:38 PM

I guess the issue here might also be that fact, that while a girl is ok for you to take photos, the idea of posting the onto a public forum might be lost in translation.
Not all of them understand English well enough that they know what they are "consenting" to.

While I appreciate your effort to make AR's as entertaining as possible, I think you have to limit yourself to the use of the word (versus the sword, i.e. pictures).

And trust me mate! Your word is mightier than any photos.
Partly also because it leaves room for imagination of the reader, which the photos don't. They can imagine the girl jus the way they like them.

Just keep up the good work mate. You are a beacon of light on the forum as far as it comes to providing erotic reading and story telling.
Not Gangnam style, but "Penthouse" style. Though I think your AR's are much more entertaining than anything I ever read in Penthouse.

yellow_fever
15-10-2013, 08:42 PM
yeah, plus one on it being difficult. I've taken many photos during punts, which I keep to myself. Most WL's/ML's don't mind at all if they know you and they trust you. I've asked a few times 'would you mind me putting these online?' and the answer has always been 'don't ever show them to anyone, they're only for you'. Only exception was kind of recent, where the girl agreed to let me put them online, then about 4 or 5 hours after I left she texted me saying she changed her mind and not to do it.

Sextus
15-10-2013, 08:45 PM
To take photos and to publish photos are two different things, only you know you're authorized !

Yes, I definitely cleared the posting of the photos with the girls too. Their faces are artfully blurred.

wilisno
15-10-2013, 08:57 PM
Yes, I definitely cleared the posting of the photos with the girls too. Their faces are artfully blurred.

It still doesn't alter the fact that you are not authorized to publish their photos !

Sextus
15-10-2013, 08:58 PM
And trust me mate! Your word is mightier than any photos.
Partly also because it leaves room for imagination of the reader, which the photos don't. They can imagine the girl just the way they like them.

That is a good point Licker, but it was only going to be the occasional special photo review posted. I was still going to do my normal pic free, one on one reviews. (Where I try with just words to give imaginations a little help.) The photo reviews were for special events, and fully permissioned for posting too.

Ps, And thank you for your very kind words. Yes, I was truly trying to make the forum more entertaining. The post wasn't an "advertisment" it was, as I said, a survey to gain opinion about the idea. I didn't want to stand in the way of popular opinion if it was favourable!

xdrtfc
15-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Brother sextus, as mentioned above I find your ARs some of the best reads on this forum! They are gold with or without pictures. I have failed in getting pics during my punts even without the WL's face etc so you've obviously got some magic there. Really appreciate your effort mate. Keep it up!

Sextus
15-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Well thank you very much for that xdrfc. In fact, I did rather enjoy writing that post about reviews with photos, I hope it was worth the read. It is always much easier to write if you have something to say, otherwise it is hard.

I'll double confirm with Jenna that she is fine with anonymous face images and review being posted of her. Even though it has already been posted elsewhere and she loves it! And if I can get an e-mail for the mod I'll get her to e-mail him and tell him that. I'd like to post it here to at least show what could have been (and there are quite a few laughs in it too! Well, at least for me...)

Licker
15-10-2013, 09:55 PM
It is always much easier to write if you have something to say, otherwise it is hard.

Amen to that!
All you need to do nowadays is to pick up a magazine or a newspaper, and you see how hard it is.

B-man
15-10-2013, 10:31 PM
I've only been here a few weeks and alot of the forum is overrun by shops posting little information and bumping up their shop info with things like, 'Susan, busty, your best choice' and proceed to say each other of the 6 girls are 'your best choice' too! :fire:

Most of the threads are useless to read. Once a punter places a review it's gets overrun again by a shop!

the wizard
15-10-2013, 11:17 PM
Agree here, if the girls have endorsed their usage, i would like to see them in which ever way they are allowed to be distributed.
By the way Sextus if that picture of Jenna is an example of the quality and I'm 100% it is, they would be amazing and you should be shooting for Hustler, Vivid, Digital playground and the likes.
Love the red hair.....

Sextus
15-10-2013, 11:58 PM
Love the red hair.....

It's her natural shade, and it's stunning. She an Aussie of scottish ancestry.
If I could post the review I'm sure her, erm, "inbox" would be full for months! :shout:

wilisno
16-10-2013, 12:10 AM
It's her natural shade, and it's stunning. She an Aussie of scottish ancestry.
If I could post the review I'm sure her, erm, "inbox" would be full for months! :shout:

With no soliciting for money and with proper authorization, I can't see why not !

Sextus
16-10-2013, 12:31 AM
It was voluntary and only had to reach a reserve to pay the girls off so that photo reviews could be arranged. Mind you, the thought of you lot paying ME to have sex with girls (purely for work purposes of course) has a certain... appeal! :shout:

wilisno
16-10-2013, 12:36 AM
It was voluntary and only had to reach a reserve to pay the girls off so that photo reviews could be arranged. Mind you, the thought of you lot paying ME to have sex with girls (purely for work purposes of course) has a certain... appeal! :shout:

Doing it elsewhere and not advertising it on the forum then you'll be alright, if you can make some money out of it, good luck to you !

Sextus
16-10-2013, 12:43 AM
Well actually you may be right Wilsno, it would be more for the special way I'd communicate the session to all rather than the fact that I'd had sex. Because I'd still be labouring over that long after that particular pleasure had worn off!

I might add again that it is all done with the complete permission and authorisation of the girls and I would never do anything, couldn't do anything in fact, that wasn't with their full co-operation.

I am still really interested in photo-reviews because writing the last two of them has been a lot of fun. It is different to writing something from pure memory as we on the forum always have to do. The photos tend to dictate the plot, so to speak, while memory shares the stage. Maybe I should work out a way of doing them, if that is what people want, while still staying economically sane, as you suggest.