PDA

View Full Version : Business as usual at Stanmore but no more AR please

AHLUNGOR
15-10-2013, 11:05 PM
To all forum members,

Coco has requested Admin to close all the old threads under Dreaming Paradise Massage as the shop would like to project a new image from now on.

It's business as usual and all your favourite MLs will be there to provide quality massage services as always.

It will be much appreciated by Coco and her team that no more reviews for their shop shall be posted.

Thank you for your continuous support and happy punting.

Cheers

For and on behalf of Coco

tpol
16-10-2013, 06:35 AM
not even part 1reviews

Eureka
16-10-2013, 07:56 AM
The 252B thread in the General Section with 117k views is also full of comments of an AR type/ comment/ content & detail ... So I guess she will need that removed and start over again as well.

So what is Coco going to do when a customer comments on her new general shop info / who is rostered thread .... That girl Xxxx gave a very sensual Part 2 ??

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2013, 08:13 AM
not even part 1reviews

I don't think there is anything wrong if a customer commented on a MLs massage skills.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2013, 08:19 AM
The main Stanmore thread has been closed too, so in a few days it will be gone.

Coco has no control on what people post , all she can do is ask. I guess it's a fine line between too much publicity vs nothing at all.

Won't stop you coming to see Cici on Thursday or Friday right ?

Cheers

Travelmate
16-10-2013, 10:07 AM
i miss brother cmk reviews

tpol
16-10-2013, 10:40 AM
problem is that w/o reviews, ppl will be hesitant to try new girls

Irene638
16-10-2013, 10:41 AM
I am not quite sure, how is this going help her with the business?

I hope It will work out well for her.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2013, 10:47 AM
problem is that w/o reviews, ppl will be hesitant to try new girls

May be back to square one and go back to follow the Newtown 501 format ??

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2013, 10:48 AM

Cheers

May be you and me and brother CMK76 will need to increase our PM capacity from 800 to 8,000 .....................lol

rubntug
16-10-2013, 10:50 AM
I think it's more to do with there being less dramas for her due to the joint being a massage shop - being a public forum, anyone can jump on here and read about stuff that happens there, that shouldn't ;)

rubntug
16-10-2013, 10:54 AM
I happened to be there a week ago when I overhead a punter having an argument with her regarding how he didn't receive something or rather during his session - bloke was so pissed off that he threatened to report the shop to the cops.

Maybe this is what brought it on? I may be speculating, but sadly it takes one or two to stuff it up for everyone.

Massageguy
16-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Hopefully they were shallow threats and we can all just go about our business as usual.

Oneonone
16-10-2013, 12:42 PM

Cheers

Being a massage shop I think that AR that state customers got more than just a massage can have all customers that go there having expectations that are not realistic which is bad for business and can cause trouble with the girls.

The other thing of course is that the council, legal people etc can cause problems and even fine or shut them down for breaking the law.

wilisno
16-10-2013, 02:50 PM
be gone.

Coco has no control on what people post , all she can do is ask. I guess it's a fine line between too much publicity vs nothing at all.

Cheers

Really ? So your verdict ? ;) ;) ;)

lockhart
16-10-2013, 03:38 PM

from the guy who promote using Private Massage section to write up "ERIOTIC" stories / explicit events . !? Hugh

Travelmate
16-10-2013, 04:00 PM

This is not sensible decision.

"People" who is "watching" and "monitoring" shops closely will still chase in particular it was so popular and all of a sudden becoming so quite.

They will not let go!!
You will make them more curious to find out more!!!

Whoever giving this advise to the owner is a fool!!!

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2013, 04:20 PM
It was Coco's decision and the direction she wishes to take

Cheers

Mr Crash and Burn
16-10-2013, 04:22 PM
You had better tell coco the new direction for this shop because she posts in the AR section more than anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rubntug
16-10-2013, 04:27 PM
I think the point also is that the shop was set up as a massage shop with a few of the ML's offering some 'extras'.

The problem on a public forum is that it's now widely advertised that a certain ML will do this, or do that 'extra' for X amount of dollars.

This puts undue pressure on both the ML and the shop owner as punters come in there with a certain expectation of what they can and can't get.

At the end of the day, just because you receive CBJ or BBBJ or FS or CIM or XYZ from ML#1 and report about it, doesn't necessarily mean that the next punter will get the same thing - it's at the ML's discretion.

I'm purely speculating, but it's my belief that the shop doesn't want to be known as 'one of those types of shops' as Coco has always believed in the quality of the massage being the number one focus, so she trains the girls the right way.

Anything you may get in the room is between you and the ML - unfortunately it's moved away from that and has become pretty much open to the theory that 'anything goes'.

Anyway, just my 0.02c

AHLUNGOR
16-10-2013, 07:32 PM
You had better tell coco the new direction for this shop because she posts in the AR section more than anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry brother C&B,

That honour should go to Candy of QVB !

Anyway, you won't be seeing anymore post from Coco from now on !

Cheers

DeepImpact
16-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Isn't this just history repeating itself as I am sure the same thing happened with her shop at Burwood?

yellow_fever
16-10-2013, 08:53 PM
another shop on the list of those in trouble from the council huh?

altgourami
16-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Councils are having a bit of a blitz at the moment. Google Search archive will make deleting posts almost useless. What's done is done. Regardless of what anyone posts, the shop was RNT and sometimes FS before Coco bought it. It is a well known shop. Fuck, anyone who doesn't realise what's going on when driving past is a dill.

yellow_fever
16-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Councils are having a bit of a blitz at the moment. Google Search archive will make deleting posts almost useless. What's done is done. Regardless of what anyone posts, the shop was RNT and sometimes FS before Coco bought it. It is a well known shop. Fuck, anyone who doesn't realise what's going on when driving past is a dill.

Yeah, got to agree there. It takes all of about, 15 seconds research, to figure if a shop is legit or not. I don't know why there so much blitzing going on right now, maybe part of it is that anthony albanese fallout but that doesn't explain how its happening in many areas at the moment. In reality, so long as you keep it low key you can get away with it a long time.

Even the title of this thread is ridiculous. You might as well name it "yeah where still a RnT, but don't tell nobody" and all the while, ahlungor still going on in other threads about the various girls working here.... but don't worry, he "knows what he's doing"

Travelmate
16-10-2013, 10:30 PM
It make me laugh:
1> The approach to "tune" down .
2> The way to start this thread - BIG LAUGH. It serve bad purpose.

HAHA!

You should consult 8inches... haha

cmk76
16-10-2013, 10:32 PM
xxx xxx xxx

lamb
16-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Tbh due to the high level of advertising (although not paid it seems) I assumed it was licensed, maybe I'm just ignorant.

One more reason not to go there I guess, although I had enough before this.....

AHLUNGOR
17-10-2013, 01:30 AM
Thanks to all the comments from everyone with various intentions, this thread is just a simple message for the regular supporters so that people don't have to wonder why suddenly all the threads are closed.

Once that purpose is served, this thread will be closed shortly.

Thanks to all the PMs from concerning brothers, Coco is handling the situation the best she can and yes, lay low and keep a low profile seems to be the general consensus.

And of course, all new customers will be looked after with all due respects.

Cheers

cheungchau
17-10-2013, 03:03 AM
Stanmore 252 and QVB actually Head to Head on AR Pumping - may be ahead. Well change of bottle means nothing probably still having the same wine. Am stop doing RnT has nothing to do with the explicit Stanmore reviews -like FIV etc, however.

altgourami
17-10-2013, 09:12 AM
About licensing: even if a shop is licensed for massage (a wild guess is that only 50% of Sydney shops are actually licensed at all) that precludes simple things as a massage girl flashing her tits or a HJ, let alone nude massage or more. There are actually crimes that relate to advertising sexual services under the guise of massage. It surprises me why it is never enforced. I suspect the law enforcement agencies would be overwhelmed by enforcing what is, essentially, a basic human service.

Boney
17-10-2013, 10:24 AM
What is the definition of sex according to the law. Clinton did not include a BBBJ as sex or doing lewd things with a cigar. So if sex is just defined as an act that can procreate a lot of things are possible. :smile: