PDA

View Full Version : Prices of RNT at selected places

Melbrntguy
16-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Hi guys

Will be in Sydney for a couple of weeks and keen to check out the RNT places here. Have done a search in the forum for the prices of the services but to no avail. Can you kindly please advise standard massage (for 1/2hr, 3/4hr and 1 hour) and HJ add on prices for the following places since they feature quite prominently in this forum:

Snow Lotus
QVB
Silver Fox

much appreciated!
Thanks.

Melbrntguy
17-10-2013, 11:46 AM
please help guys! To make it more convenient, what should I be paying for the 'tug' part? Would it be the same price regardless of the length of the booking?

wilisno
17-10-2013, 12:15 PM
please help guys! To make it more convenient, what should I be paying for the 'tug' part? Would it be the same price regardless of the length of the booking?
If you take a bit of time and read some massage threads, they are mentioned so very often and all over the place ! Threads like SnowLotus, QVB, SilverFox, Dreaming Paradise etc etc

Pleasedonot
17-10-2013, 12:52 PM

Lol

Melbrntguy
17-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Apologies for posting in good faith. Shall put more effort in doing my own research...

Have a great day.

wilisno
17-10-2013, 03:37 PM
Apologies for posting in good faith. Shall put more effort in doing my own research...

Have a great day.
Hehehe ! Just want you to enjoy more reading of juicy stories on offer, no apologies needed ! ;) ;) ;)

Chucky
17-10-2013, 04:54 PM
If you take a bit of time and read some massage threads, they are mentioned so very often and all over the place ! Threads like SnowLotus, QVB, SilverFox, Dreaming Paradise etc etc

Yeah .... not a little suss!