16-10-2013, 04:56 PM
Source CM-Moorooka
Name JoJo
Number 0470 772 717
Rating looks 5/10
Rub. 4/10
HJ. 5/10
Cost $70 nude with HE

Against my better judgement, and with regulars all indisposed, I decided to throw caution away and take the CM lotto. Found completely average looking "claimed korean" lady in mid 30's who answered. Probably Chinese. Should have walked but.....not completely unacceptable Okay, quick to strip and touching okay. Shaved and size D cups. Below average back rub. Turn over and on with tug. Supposed to be half hour but all over in 20 mins. Would not slow down when asked. Just wanted some fast money. TOFFT
Don't bother with this one...
Would I return, no.

paragon2312
10-01-2014, 12:09 AM
was thinking about this one but glad you took one for the team and reported it too

texass10in
10-01-2014, 07:29 AM
It really is a crap shoot without some intel going with CM, so thanks for your report and taking one for the team.

texass10in
10-01-2014, 07:40 AM
Hi Paragon,

If you have something relevant to add to an old post, by all means resurrect it. That being said, if you're just trying to get your posts up by making general comments on old posts, you'll likely start getting a fair bit of grief from some of the punters around here.

Many of the recent posts you've commented on are for girls who aren't likely still advertising in the CM. I've been lurking and posting on this site for the better part of two years now and still have the 'baby member' tag, but those that recognise my nick will tell you I generally give solid information when I have actually been on a punt. This is the quickest way to get credibility here, not volume of posts.

Hope this isn't too preachy, just wanted to try to help you out a bit. Welcome to the board and happy punting. I look forward to hearing about your experiences.

Tex

paragon2312
11-01-2014, 11:06 AM
sorry about that still kinda new to this and didnt notice the date stamps till afterwards, will pay attention in future so i dont drag old stuff up again