PDA

View Full Version : Mozhi Massage

oilman
16-10-2013, 08:28 PM
Been to Mozhi a few times, really nice massage from some wonderful ML's. As far as massage goes its top notch & the attitude of most ML's there is perfect, would reconmend the place to all. As far as leaving "happy" never happened ??. Enjoy hearing whats going on in the room next door, lol! Its good for that...

Will become a regular there I think.

BrainSex
16-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Mozhi is generally reported as not providing the ending that punters are seeking.

popeye96
16-10-2013, 11:22 PM
Been to Mozhi a couple of times over the years and have seen some of the hottest girls there. As mentioned, legit massage both times and haven't been back.

brownwallaby
16-10-2013, 11:27 PM
How I love this place ....

DirtySanchez
21-10-2013, 12:01 PM
Is Mozhi legit? Yes. Am I fast becoming a regular? Yes......I agree with wallaby on this one.

memememe
21-10-2013, 04:49 PM
its not about the place its about the girl !!!

Most here are straight massage, but there are some that are more adventurous

DirtySanchez
22-10-2013, 06:57 PM
100% correct. The venues are 99% legit but your masseuse might not be. Legit venues are a punt until you find a willing regular, or two, or you come across a masseuse from the past that has served you well. Its about the girls not the venue. There are always opportunities sometimes you just gotta get lucky but after that it's all good in the hood.

oilman
22-10-2013, 08:15 PM
PM me the more "adventure's" ML's names please. :slobber:

cocktus
22-10-2013, 10:20 PM
PM me the more "adventure's" ML's names please. :slobber:

personally i would steer clear. adventure's ML to someone does not always mean she will be adventure to every punter.
More likely you have to first build a 'costly" rapport with her before she will be more adventure =)

oilman
23-10-2013, 12:08 AM
personally i would steer clear. adventure's ML to someone does not always mean she will be adventure to every punter.
More likely you have to first build a 'costly" rapport with her before she will be more adventure =)

Being pointed in the right direction to an "adventures" ML will save me a few dollars. its the trying to suss them out part that costs you
tHe most i reckon, your tipping everyone here there and everywhere, dont no witch ways up or down... if you already no the adventoures ones then you refine your tips to just he, wise investment made...

oilman
23-10-2013, 12:09 AM
I mean her!:surprise:

brownwallaby
23-10-2013, 12:55 AM
some of the adventurous girls at this establishment demand a total secrecy from
the client

DirtySanchez
23-10-2013, 09:03 AM
Oilman...why are you tipping non adventurous girls? Of course it's expensive if you tip everyone willy nilly! Why would tip every masseuse? That seems silly to Sanchez...I might tip a normal massage if I thought it was outstanding...

oilman
23-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Oilman...why are you tipping non adventurous girls? Of course it's expensive if you tip everyone willy nilly! Why would tip every masseuse? That seems silly to Sanchez...I might tip a normal massage if I thought it was outstanding...

Im not tipping everone!, those that show a hint of adventure do receive a financial gesture of good will...;)

oilman
23-10-2013, 09:41 AM
some of the adventurous girls at this establishment demand a total secrecy from
the client

Understood!

texass10in
31-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Has anyone been to the Mozhi at Camp Hill?

brownwallaby
31-10-2013, 08:10 PM
I've been there numerous times. And before you ask, yes I got what I wanted, sometimes for free

texass10in
04-11-2013, 09:16 AM
I've been there numerous times. And before you ask, yes I got what I wanted, sometimes for free

Went in for an hour. Massage was great, girl was cute, but no joy in the end. To your point, BW, this strikes me as a place where given time one could achieve greatness (as you have), but with competition in the area that require much less effort, I can't really afford the time and expense.

Happy Punting,
Tex

brownwallaby
04-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Went in for an hour. Massage was great, girl was cute, but no joy in the end. To your point, BW, this strikes me as a place where given time one could achieve greatness (as you have), but with competition in the area that require much less effort, I can't really afford the time and expense.

Happy Punting,
Tex

Many good shops around. A new one will be opened this week just a few hundred metres from Mozhi Camp Hill and it sounds very promising

oilman
04-11-2013, 09:54 PM

Happy Punting,
Tex

Many good shops around. A new one will be opened this week just a few hundred metres from Mozhi Camp Hill and it sounds very promising

You do seem to get consistently good massages at Mozhi but nothing more. There was a time when you could lay naked but now the towel covers when your face down & face up, sure sign there legit. My V.I.P cards going out to greener pastures...

Greatsage
10-11-2013, 09:03 AM
I usually visit Mozhi once a month alternating between holland park and camp hill. Each time I just rock up so I have rarely had a massage with the same girl so haven't built up currency with them. All have been legit, varying from terrible baby oil baths to great knot-finding massages. I find the European or South American students don't massage as strong as the Asians. The only tickle I get is incidental. Mozhi are great for the lazy Tuesday special and if I'm feeling the guilts with the wife and want a legit massage.

Greatsage
09-12-2013, 03:26 AM
Felt like a fun legit massage and went back to Mozhi last week. Ushered into room and ML asked me to remove clothes but keep my undies on! Wow, never had that before, that's a totally new one even for Mozhi. Might just be that specific Chinese gal, but couldnt even enjoy a bare ass massage. Have had worse but that might be it for me at Mozhis...

Vitality
09-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Felt like a fun legit massage and went back to Mozhi last week. Ushered into room and ML asked me to remove clothes but keep my undies on! Wow, never had that before, that's a totally new one even for Mozhi. Might just be that specific Chinese gal, but couldnt even enjoy a bare ass massage. Have had worse but that might be it for me at Mozhis...

Sounds like you might have just got unlucky with this Chin chick... too bad about the intact undies request, I'm guessing at the time it didn't give you high hopes as to how the massage was going to end ! Then again you never know what might happen in a massage session especially if you've never might the ML before ;)... I find these are the massages that can be the most exciting however they also come at a greater risk...

bigbob
10-12-2013, 10:10 PM
I have given Mozhi massage a big miss face down towel on your butt face up towel covers you then they cover your face
happend twice massage ok

flamingmoose
11-12-2013, 10:01 AM
Covering your butt ok...covering your face..that's just insulting..I wouldn't cop that...

oilman
13-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Lagit... simple as thay...

cocktus
13-12-2013, 11:19 PM
I actually went there a few months ago and it was pretty good actually. Had a south american curvy gal. returned a few times since then.

oilman
16-12-2013, 12:24 PM
I actually went there a few months ago and it was pretty good actually. Had a south american curvy gal. returned a few times since then.

Yeah it can be good, a good massage & total towel body covering like your some sort of Egyptian mummy. ..

Ive brought my nanna a voucher, shes been there before a raved about the place, shes a traditional 91yr old victorian lady from bristol...

SillyCock2
23-12-2013, 06:56 PM
Well the last few weeks ive been on a legit shop buzz, I think ive been to mozhi camp hill about 5 times in about 3 weeks.

Started off with the who I assume was the manager. Full of attitude and not a very good massage.
Towel covering everything, toweled off and towel over the eyes.
I followed that up by wandering back in after work one afternoon, set on a 30 minute. Got upsold to a duo for an hour. Duo was amazing, but time flew by too fast as my mind was trying overtime to relax 4 different things at once. Pretty good, still the same towel treatment.

A week later I wandered back in and there was one girl working. I stayed for 45 minutes. Same towel treatment, but lots of ball touching, while she couldnt take her eyes off my wwang after the towel slipped off. Returned again a few days later, booked the same girl. Got the same treatment. She took about 10 minutes of scratching my nuts and admiring my flagpole, she didnt mind me grinding and getting into it either, but wouldnt finish the job. Flat out no. I dont know what was going on. The massage was good enough, the signs were there but no luck in the end.

I contemplated booking her again to see if things work out but resisted and went back to a better shop.

I have a feeling that it would be good to go if I try again but cant be assed seeing I can get what I want first visit at other places.

if I return ill update if sucessful.

brownwallaby
23-12-2013, 09:09 PM
It's nice to know someone frequents this particular branch of Mozhi as apparently the other shop a few hundred metres down the road has been getting more attention in the last few weeks

SillyCock2
23-12-2013, 09:36 PM
It's nice to know someone frequents this particular branch of Mozhi as apparently the other shop a few hundred metres down the road has been getting more attention in the last few weeks

What can I say.. I wanted legit massage with the off chance of something happening. Kind of like a challenge. Plus I have had good results at mozhi in the past, camp hill, milton and holland park.

How is the new place lately? I may have another visit to see how its coming along.

brownwallaby
23-12-2013, 09:42 PM
I lost count how many times I've visited the new place since its inception. I've written about this place often enough

SillyCock2
23-12-2013, 09:46 PM
I will return then. It may be a little while because I got a good thing or two going at other places, but will come have a look sooner or later

TRD Aurion
19-01-2014, 05:50 AM
wow! omg I think I have been doing it wrong since day one ... no wonder it's not working for me ...
I have always kept my undies on :( and I was wondering why none of the girls ever hint me. So it's a norm to strip butt naked at the massage shop?
Man I am such an idiot...

brownwallaby
19-01-2014, 07:24 AM
wow! omg I think I have been doing it wrong since day one ... no wonder it's not working for me ...
I have always kept my undies on :( and I was wondering why none of the girls ever hint me. So it's a norm to strip butt naked at the massage shop?
Man I am such an idiot...

The last time I put my undies on during massage, the girl (who I'd met before) kept giggling and said 'what's wrong with you, this is the first time you leave undies on'. And she said something like this on and on that eventually I took them off

TRD Aurion
19-01-2014, 07:59 AM
I don't want to be embarrassed and told to put my undies back on by the ML so I never even attempted haha.

brownwallaby
19-01-2014, 08:05 AM
I don't want to be embarrassed and told to put my undies back on by the ML so I never even attempted haha.

this never happens, what they'd do is cover that area with a towel

TRD Aurion
19-01-2014, 08:17 AM
Thanks BW! you have been great help haah. I'm a newb at this but now i will have more confidence next time when i go in and can relax more with the undies :cool2:
haha thanks !

brownwallaby
04-02-2014, 07:31 PM
Every now n then I'd like to pay a random visit to this place, and check the latest talents. I am glad I did it today. Had a wonderful time without having to recite my magic mantra

Vitality
04-02-2014, 10:24 PM
Tried to get into Mozhi Holland Park the other day....could do it... too busy told to come back in 40mins... decided to go elsewhere... which turned out to be not such a bad thing after all.... having a good hit rate lately :slobber:... seems like the punting scene in Brisbane is pretty good right now (IMO anyway)... Anyone else experiencing better punting odds ???

JustMetoday
04-02-2014, 11:01 PM
Anyone care to PM a good recommendation for camp hill ?

oilman
05-02-2014, 08:20 PM
Rubbish!
Dont direct traffic to Mozhi just to stear the traffic from the good shops!

Vitality
17-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Tried going to mozhi HP the other morning around 930, AGAIN TOO BUSY !! (booked out)... must be a popular shop or I've just been unlucky either way doesn't matter plenty more mozhi's around... Next thing I find myself at the Coorparoo shop on the table all wrapped up in towels etc, it wasn't the perfect ending I was chasing (to be expected) but the massage and the lead up was pretty much up there 8/10... plenty of "accidental" touching and on the flip a lot of towel slippage and further "accidental" touching... WOW talk about a head fuck and not knowing what was going to happen... didn't ask/didn't offer, left the shop pondering many thoughts.