PDA

View Full Version : Bodycare Fortitude Valley (hot spa sauna place with all murals)

oilman
16-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Went there a couple of times, was going well till I got the domanatric type ML now I dont no what to think or the place...

Payed a pretty high price for massage $75 for the hour I think. The domanatric ML didnt waste time, hands straight on my asre, in my crack / scraping my balls!. Then came all thses questions before you no it i had parted with $50 more!! Giving me a good butt spanking, telling me i washer little bitch. She grabbed my lil johnny & bent it in all the wrong derections beating it like scrambled eggs!!!.
All in all was in & out in 35min, down $125!!! & feeling violated.

cocktus
16-10-2013, 10:02 PM
wow... what a sport.

i think there is one member here that would love this kind of sport.

darthvader
17-10-2013, 05:01 PM
am i the only one that think this sounds not too bad?

haha.

oilman
17-10-2013, 05:21 PM
If your into that you might like it, she was really demanding for money & kept asking for more. Session was ment to be for an hour...dirty girl...lol!

ChuckWowzer
08-12-2013, 12:45 AM
If your into that you might like it, she was really demanding for money & kept asking for more. Session was ment to be for an hour...dirty girl...lol!

im keen hahaha.. Is she Thai?

Man there used to be this hot chick there a few years ago.. Forget her name..

swarzebear
08-12-2013, 08:00 PM
LOl @oilman I think you saved us all from a spanking:surprise:

DirtySanchez
16-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Any reports on the massage venue over the road from this one. Used to be paradise massage run by indian ladies. It's now Taiwanese I think....

ecchi.gaijin
16-12-2013, 04:31 PM
This is the one upstairs? I used to work around the corner from here. The guys there used to laugh about how they sent a junior upstairs for a delivery back when things were a lot more exciting for punters. I think the poor kid nearly wet himself.

DirtySanchez
16-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Body care is the upstairs one but there is another venue over the road in the cathedral village shops, almost directly across the road

ecchi.gaijin
16-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Yeah I saw that on google maps but couldn't make out the name or number

zibab
23-12-2013, 03:32 PM
LOl @oilman I think you saved us all from a spanking:surprise:

Indeed, didn't sound "fun"

J0nes77
23-12-2013, 11:04 PM
Body care is the upstairs one but there is another venue over the road in the cathedral village shops, almost directly across the road

Yeah the one across seemed legit when I went there about 3 months ago. What gave it away for me was the thin walls, curtains for room doors and a dude that does massage too.

Drudeboy
23-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Is it just me or has this shop gone fully legit again in the new year? I haven't seen the thai girl that was always on for more there lately - I think she was working at another shop as well (the one with the LB mama(papa)san. The other's seem to have all gone straight on me again with nothing beyond a little sly tickle. Even the dreaded 'front towel' had made a reappearance. At $75 for the hour it's a bit on the steep side, but you get a shower in the room and quite a good legit thai-style massage. Wondering if some shops have been put on notice, but this is the least amount of action I've seen for at least 12 months.
Has anyone else had a 'happy new year' here lately?

Drudeboy
23-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Yeah the one across seemed legit when I went there about 3 months ago. What gave it away for me was the thin walls, curtains for room doors and a dude that does massage too.

This used to be my favourite shop when it was Paradise and then when it became Healthy Care (Healthy Care had the best and friendliest girls), but sadly when it switched over to Massage House that was it and it was all legit. Some of the Healthy Care girls wound up at Healthy Life out at Hendra, but I haven't been over there for more than a year as it's just too far (and GTM is 5 minutes down the road for me).
Last massage I had in Massage House was a really firm Korean massage, from a rather solid Korean girl - all business and the pants stayed on and that entire region didn't even get a stray poke!

oilman
24-01-2014, 01:17 AM
I often think of going back but... im to afraid, as in my original thread...

Drudeboy
28-02-2014, 07:13 PM
Been visiting this place a lot lately because I get legit massages as well as punting, and in the last 3-4 weeks I have seen all the current masseuses. Can now confirm nothing doing here as the boss has taken it strictly legit. There are a lot of new girls and those who were aggressively pushing extras have been sacked. Apparently this owner has also bought the store in Macquarie St Tenerife, so I expect it's the same deal there too.

BrisMoses
12-03-2014, 12:48 AM
I thought this place was a gay spa ?

TheYoungPunter
12-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Went to this place and got the towel over the back and the chopping , asked the ml and she said they didn't do extras, name started with r.

DirtySanchez
14-04-2015, 10:38 PM
Been here a few times recently and can report this place has improved quite a bit. Don't think the good girls work every day of the week though. Also seen a few girls from old shops reappear.