have u tried her? man?

wowerdon
21-12-2012, 12:55 AM
Who would you choose, stella or ashley?

stella:
http://www.bluemoongirls.com/models/show/14143

Ashley
http://www.bluemoongirls.com/models/show/14142

the photo of stella is more cute. and Stanley said ashley got very hot body.

wilisno
21-12-2012, 03:46 AM
Who would you choose, stella or ashley?

stella:
http://www.bluemoongirls.com/models/show/14143

Ashley
http://www.bluemoongirls.com/models/show/14142

Try both and report !

jj12345
21-12-2012, 08:58 AM
where is this place?

wilisno
21-12-2012, 10:54 AM
where is this place?
BlueMoon outcall service.

baby_boo
21-12-2012, 11:25 AM
BlueMoon outcall service.

they have incall service as well i believe

wilisno
21-12-2012, 12:03 PM
they have incall service as well i believe
All Asian outcall agencies have incall service !

Just make a booking and they'll give you the address.

jj12345
21-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Is it good place to go? much more expensive that 5* and especially ginza

wilisno
21-12-2012, 03:01 PM

Do some research, read some After Reports.

wowerdon
21-12-2012, 08:08 PM

I think if u r a white guy, and be desire to sex , 5* and ginza is enough.

Although, BM do as good job as this 2 shop, all of their girl offer DFK, cos some girls from other shop do not offer this service, like GF. Moreover, the appartment they used is a little modern than ginza I think, this make u like carrying on a clandestine love affair .

As a Chinese guy, the most reason I have been the fan of BM, is the chinese pretty girls, the same mother language u used make me feel really GFE ,though it will make pay more.

I have tried toshika and akio in ginza, they are fantastic , but just for sex.

The boss, stanley, always give objective description, and get very good attitude toward management. I always sms to stanley, if he said the girl is just normal quality, i will just w8 for another,or pick one whose body is hotter.
If he said the girl is worthy to the price, then, the girl must have something special. I will very glad to make a booking without any hesitate. Even, he asked my suggestion to the rate of aya. My answer is, aya is really a gem, the 700 for 2hours is worthy, If u give me a wrong desciption, even if u collect me just 400 or 500 for 2hours, I will delete the marker of ur website stright away ,like what I did to the marker of MOC.

If u got something disappoint, u can tell him, and something requested, u can just tell him, he will try him best to improve his girl and impress u.

Does I talk too much.. It seems I make advertisement for BM lol`````

garfield
22-12-2012, 09:24 PM
I think if u r a white guy, and be desire to sex , 5* and ginza is enough.

Although, BM do as good job as this 2 shop, all of their girl offer DFK, cos some girls from other shop do not offer this service, like GF. Moreover, the appartment they used is a little modern than ginza I think, this make u like carrying on a clandestine love affair .

As a Chinese guy, the most reason I have been the fan of BM, is the chinese pretty girls, the same mother language u used make me feel really GFE ,though it will make pay more.

I have tried toshika and akio in ginza, they are fantastic , but just for sex.

The boss, stanley, always give objective description, and get very good attitude toward management. I always sms to stanley, if he said the girl is just normal quality, i will just w8 for another,or pick one whose body is hotter.
If he said the girl is worthy to the price, then, the girl must have something special. I will very glad to make a booking without any hesitate. Even, he asked my suggestion to the rate of aya. My answer is, aya is really a gem, the 700 for 2hours is worthy, If u give me a wrong desciption, even if u collect me just 400 or 500 for 2hours, I will delete the marker of ur website stright away ,like what I did to the marker of MOC.

If u got something disappoint, u can tell him, and something requested, u can just tell him, he will try him best to improve his girl and impress u.

Does I talk too much.. It seems I make advertisement for BM lol`````

Yes, stanley is quite reasonable and easy to talk to.

BlueMoonSyd.com
22-12-2012, 11:27 PM
Firstly I would thank for our regulars' support and to be honest I don't deserve the appreciation.

BlueMoon is like a family and we pass on our mission statement from myself, management staffs, our girls all the way to the end user - our clients - to ensure a happy working environment and happy service.

No girls is perfect nor our management, we were an unknown small agent and we growth with the support of syd99 and returning customers. 飲水思源,a phrase means never forget where ones happiness comes from - We may not be the best agent in the market but I always try to make sure all our clients and girls are satisfy under ethical practice.

Back to the topic, the judgement of a girl is often very personal, I never say who's the best but the nice thing for me to assist you is when you tell me your needs so I will know which one suits you best. If we don't have anyone for you on that day then just leave it for next day. Not worth it to risk losing a potential regular :)

wilisno
22-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Hehe, well said bro !

kickass
24-12-2012, 09:44 AM
Ashley is "almost perfect". I've posted a review in the AR section just now.

refokkused
25-12-2012, 02:56 PM
While we're at it, I have been utilising BM for over a year and never had a problem. Ofcourse some girls are better than others, some girls you get along with better than others etc

BM have been reliable, professional and discrete and the girls all give positive feedback about their management so I think they must be doing a good job.

Merry Christmas All !