PDA

View Full Version : General talk Need Help!

DishingOutTheD
17-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Hey punters!

I'm looking for your help! I'm part of a full-service Asian brothel re-opening in the heart of Sydney. Being a larger location, we are looking for exciting ways to fully utilize this bigger venue. Some ideas so far include a strip poker night, periodic gangbang/bukkake events, a swingers night, buck parties, ect. Any new ideas or expressions of interest would be greatly appreciated!

What would you like to see in a new shop?

What do you dislike about your current shop/s?

The more feedback we get, the better the experience we can bring to you!

[obligatory tits]

Thanks for your help,

Jay

Oneonone
17-10-2013, 05:41 PM
What sort of business are you thinking of running if its a brothel then just stick to that have good facilities and girls and forget the gimics and provide good service and good girls and look after your staff would be my advice! Good luck.

AHLUNGOR
17-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Karaoke with bar services

Then FS !!

DishingOutTheD
17-10-2013, 06:03 PM
What sort of business are you thinking of running if its a brothel then just stick to that have good facilities and girls and forget the gimics and provide good service and good girls and look after your staff would be my advice! Good luck.

Thanks for your feedback! We will be running it as a brothel. Indeed, girls and their service will be top priority. As long as there is an interested demographic though, we'd love to branch out a bit.

Is there any interest in S&M or Bondage type sessions for example?

AHLUNGOR
17-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Thanks for your feedback! We will be running it as a brothel. Indeed, girls and their service will be top priority. As long as there is an interested demographic though, we'd love to branch out a bit.

May be you should team up with Syd90 Club

They are offering lots of S&M and abuse !

DishingOutTheD
17-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Can you do:

A poetry reading night
- the best original poem gets a girl,
- the best reading of any Keats, Blake or Coleridge poem gets a girl.

Silent Contemplation Competition
- the most silent of the silent contemplation exponents gets a girl.

This would add cultural value to your establishment.

Haha and that might be the only place a quiet Blake-quoting man would get the girl...

DishingOutTheD
17-10-2013, 06:17 PM
May be you should team up with Syd90 Club

They are offering lots of S&M and abuse !

Let's just say we hope to offer a little more transparency and a little less obnoxious advertising

AHLUNGOR
17-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Nuru massage (30 min)

Soapy body slide inclusive of BBBJ and CIM !

Wash up, 30 min regular massage (can be by different ML )

Then 30 min of FS with WL of your choice

The ultimate package services !!

Cheers

wilisno
17-10-2013, 06:29 PM
Any type of service offered, there will be some expressions of interest. But that would be a small market only I would say !

Bro Oneonone's advice is more sensible !

kobe7
17-10-2013, 07:04 PM
Attitude of the girl.

I went to a korean establishment (topone), she told me I cant kiss her neck and touch her boobs. I can't do certain positions.

Licker
17-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Working girls are human you know, not machines, they might appreciate some beautiful art & poetry amidst the darkness.
An artistic interlude between gangbangs and face-fucking.

No one is stopping you to book a girl for an hour and reading poetry to her. Up to you! :cool2:

And after the final verse she can spank your monkey :grimace:

DishingOutTheD
17-10-2013, 07:11 PM
Nuru massage (30 min)

Soapy body slide inclusive of BBBJ and CIM !

Wash up, 30 min regular massage (can be by different ML )

Then 30 min of FS with WL of your choice

The ultimate package services !!

Cheers

Certainly plausible, cheers.

rooter
17-10-2013, 07:13 PM
You said you are reopening? what was the name of your venue before it closed down.

DishingOutTheD
17-10-2013, 07:14 PM
Great treatment of your working girls too keep them happy.
You want good maintained/regularly cleaned facilities.
Friendly atmosphere.
Realistic pricing for your target market.
Themed rooms with the w/l matching the theme.
Detailed accurate descriptions of the girls/services provided.
Some of the newer advertisors have run start up promotions too get punters in the shop.

Quality stuff. A couple themed rooms has been talked about...

DishingOutTheD
17-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Any type of service offered, there will be some expressions of interest. But that would be a small market only I would say !

Bro Oneonone's advice is more sensible !

Agreed, this will not be a specialty shop catering to only one type of service. We would, however, like to offer something a little different in addition to the normal brothel experience. We have a great venue and some open-minded girls - never hurts to branch out a bit ;)

DishingOutTheD
17-10-2013, 07:29 PM
Attitude of the girl.

I went to a korean establishment (topone), she told me I cant kiss her neck and touch her boobs. I can't do certain positions.

Level of service is a priority, cheers.

You said you are reopening? what was the name of your venue before it closed down.

Until things are finalized, I'll have to keep quiet on that end, mate.

Licker
17-10-2013, 09:04 PM
You got the right idea, there could be the "arts room" where the ladies are particulalry responsive to classic poetry.....
"I wandered lonely as a cloud" now spread your legs take off your blouse....that sort of thing. This room might have a
surcharge applied to it, to reflect the high arts appreciation of both the lady and the gent. It would certainly elevate the
cultural value of the entire establishment.

Well, knowing the diversity of the girls in the industry (country of origin and language wise) poetry may not be the best suited art form to incorporate to this venue of corporal pleasures.

Maybe a different kind of art form, like body painting for example.

Maybe even art classes?

Licker
17-10-2013, 09:09 PM
You could paint your own self portrait on her. Or she could paint your "nose"?

CunningLinguist
17-10-2013, 10:14 PM
[QUOTE=DishingOutTheD;422853] Being a larger location, we are looking for exciting ways to fully utilize this bigger venue. /QUOTE]

How about a maze!
You pay to enter the maze and there are various girls spread around that will offer some service, once you get to the end you can get the full service!

rubntug
17-10-2013, 10:21 PM
I like the idea of a 2 Hour Emperor's Package:

1.Shower with BBBJ
2.Proper Massage with back walking, etc
3.Hot towel treatment
4.Bodyslide with rimming
5.BBBJ
6.Full service
7.Warm down massage
8.Facial (not that sort of facial you dirty bastards)

Oh, and the chicks need to be no larger than size 8 (size 6 and under is preferred).

Am I asking for too much?

cmk76
17-10-2013, 10:36 PM
xxx xxx xxx

rubntug
17-10-2013, 10:37 PM
Sold... how much?

LOL - you're a man that takes after my own heart, bro.

I'd pay up to $500 for this sort of thing - think Midas combined with Angeltown and completely minus the KPS

jj12345
18-10-2013, 08:14 AM
I have two suggestions:

1) some kind of vip card/discount... i.e. buy 5 get the 6th free or whatever. I love those

2) I would love to get FS but with a proper massage too... i.e. imagine a RnT but its actually a RnFS... WOW

AHLUNGOR
20-10-2013, 09:39 PM
This is the same new shop Sizematters is talking about ??

LongNstrong
21-10-2013, 12:40 AM
I like the idea of a 2 Hour Emperor's Package:

1.Shower with BBBJ
2.Proper Massage with back walking, etc
3.Hot towel treatment
4.Bodyslide with rimming
5.BBBJ
6.Full service
7.Warm down massage
8.Facial (not that sort of facial you dirty bastards)

Oh, and the chicks need to be no larger than size 8 (size 6 and under is preferred).

Am I asking for too much?

All good but leave out the rimming, thats disgusting to expect a wl to lick the arse where u shit from,
Borderline gay!
Go to oxford!
Plenty of rimming there!

jason666
21-10-2013, 01:53 AM
this is a fucking stupid question

most establishments arent even up to standards when it comes to quality and service

so if i were you i wouldnt get too ahead of myself just yet

for what its worth.

make a shop standard.. DFK BBBJ CIM DATY

plenty of girls that will do anal would definately help

AHLUNGOR
21-10-2013, 10:28 AM

most establishments arent even up to standards when it comes to quality and service

for what its worth.

Another 5 Star !!

jellyshots
21-10-2013, 03:22 PM
for what its worth.

For the right guy, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, DATY and occasionally BBFS is standard. It's called "boyfriend"... LOL!

rubntug
21-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Go to oxford!
Plenty of rimming there!

You know this from experience? LOL

Mate, it's only gay if it's guy and guy - how's it gay when there's a chick involved?

LongNstrong
21-10-2013, 05:47 PM
You know this from experience? LOL

Mate, it's only gay if it's guy and guy - how's it gay when there's a chick involved?

Yeah you're right, if you ask a girl to fuck your arse with a strap on then it's not gay is it?
Rimming is just down right disgusting no ifs or buts.

You like it because you have homosexual tendencies, that's cool, enjoy the arse play ;)

CunningLinguist
21-10-2013, 06:41 PM

You could have made a joke by saying "butts" :)

rubntug
21-10-2013, 07:25 PM
It's quite obvious that you're not open minded and think that anything to do with anal play is 'gay' - I bet you've never even tried anal (giving, not receiving).

Being gay or homosexual is defined as having feelings or emotional attraction towards members of the same sex - enjoying anal play with members of the opposite sex does not make you gay.

Yeah you're right, if you ask a girl to fuck your arse with a strap on then it's not gay is it?

You should try it some time. You might even discover it's quite pleasurable - does this make me gay? In my mind, definitely not since I don't have any feelings towards men or have any desire for a man to fuck me up the arse.

Don't knock it until you've tried it - let a girl lick you out, or lick her out, open your mind and you might find it enjoyable.

You like it because you have homosexual tendencies, that's cool, enjoy the arse play ;)

Yes, I enjoy arse play and I'm sure there's plenty of other hetero guys here that do as well - it doesn't make us a bunch of fags.

But whatever man, you got stuff that floats your boat, I have mine.

'Nuff said

CunningLinguist
21-10-2013, 08:42 PM
Are you gay if you fuck a guy up the arse who you thought was a girl ?
Ie. if he was dressed as a girl.

LongNstrong
21-10-2013, 09:25 PM

Ask rubtug
"Expert" on the anus for all hetero and gay men!

jason666
21-10-2013, 09:42 PM

so you're the guy who writes the rules on whats gay and whats not.. :rolleyes:

some people like it, some dont.

It doesnt make the men who like it gay

and it doesnt make you more hetero that you dont.

Its just down to preference.

If anything your post suggests you are a bit homophobic
have you tried it before?
are you afraid you might like it?

spitzer
22-10-2013, 03:46 AM

Thats a tuff one, if you really dont know at the time, really dont know then i guess not. Truth be told i am sure that at some stage i have spent time with a fit, slim Asian, toned and drawn out calves, perfect B or C cup tits...flawless facial bone structure... yep that day i sure knew what I am and I'm glad I'm a man, and so was Mona. I was young and virile, I could not even spell ED, yet i couldnt stay hard during sex, so CIM closed the door on that dark passage of my sexual learning and enlightenment journey.

The only time i watched and enjoyed Olympic Mens Diving was when Greg LeGayness competed...

But i am still quite sure i am not gay,

but this bloke i fucked once, he was a dead set homo.

CunningLinguist
22-10-2013, 07:50 AM
Are you gay if you get fucked in the arse against your will by a man ?

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Thats a tuff one, if you really dont know at the time, really dont know then i guess not. Truth be told i am sure that at some stage i have spent time with a fit, slim Asian, toned and drawn out calves, perfect B or C cup tits...flawless facial bone structure... yep that day i sure knew what I am and I'm glad I'm a man, and so was Mona. I was young and virile, I could not even spell ED, yet i couldnt stay hard during sex, so CIM closed the door on that dark passage of my sexual learning and enlightenment journey.

The only time i watched and enjoyed Olympic Mens Diving was when Greg LeGayness competed...

But i am still quite sure i am not gay,

but this bloke i fucked once, he was a dead set homo.

Hi mate ,

I am sure this topic has cum up before, and I will post the same responses here, just my two cents,

If you have ever willingly done one or more of the following, you are gay!

DFK a man
Suck a cock or have your cock sucked by a man
Perform a HJ for a man or let a man jerk you off
Have anal sex with a man or let a man fuck your ass, you are gay

And of course, there is nothing wrong with any of these acts if happens between two consenting adults !

Cheers

rubntug
22-10-2013, 01:26 PM
Ask rubtug
"Expert" on the anus for all hetero and gay men!

I'm honoured that you consider me an expert in this field <takes a bow>.

Since it would only be fair for me to return the honour, I proclaim you as being the "Expert" in being nothing but a clown and a tool.

None of your posts have been informative or useful - so I take back what I just said, you're just a clown since evidently tools are somewhat useful.

LongNstrong
22-10-2013, 01:39 PM
I cant juggle

rubntug
22-10-2013, 01:43 PM
I cant juggle

So what can you do then?

Seems like you're pretty useless...

LongNstrong
22-10-2013, 01:50 PM
So what can you do then?

Seems like you're pretty useless...

Seems like it.

jason666
22-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Seems like it.

Oxygen waster.

BigBoy
22-10-2013, 02:16 PM
I prefer the term Oxygen Thief.. Not that I'm accusing anyone.. Just saying..

jellyshots
22-10-2013, 06:31 PM
I cant juggle

Ha! That's because your useless. Even when presented with something simple, you drop the ball...

CunningLinguist
22-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Hi mate ,

I am sure this topic has cum up before, and I will post the same responses here, just my two cents,

If you have ever willingly done one or more of the following, you are gay!

DFK a man
Suck a cock or have your cock sucked by a man
Perform a HJ for a man or let a man jerk you off
Have anal sex with a man or let a man fuck your ass, you are gay

And of course, there is nothing wrong with any of these acts if happens between two consenting adults !

Cheers

I don't so, I think rubntug has hit the nail on the head with this one! His post (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?38386-Need-Help!&p=424356&viewfull=1#post424356) sums it up perfectly:

Being gay or homosexual is defined as having feelings or emotional attraction towards members of the same sex

So a gay may not have had any sexual contact with a male and yet still be gay cos he has an emotional attraction to men.
And a straight may have indulged in all manner of "gay" sexual activities either by trickey, force, or drunkeness and still be straight!
So to all those blokes out there that have DFKed, been blown by, and fucked some ladyboys up the arse you don't have to worry.
Also to those who are into DD from a woman you are ok as well.

So now class consider the following scenario, is the guy gay or straight:
A guy is being dominated by his dominatrix and she is letting him suck her strap on cock. Once she is satisfied with his sucking she presses the cum button and releases fake cum into his mouth.
Gay or straight ?

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2013, 06:47 PM
I don't so, I think rubntug has hit the nail on the head with this one! His post (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?38386-Need-Help!&p=424356&viewfull=1#post424356) sums it up perfectly:

So a gay may not have had any sexual contact with a male and yet still be gay cos he has an emotional attraction to men.
And a straight may have indulged in all manner of "gay" sexual activities either by trickey, force, or drunkeness and still be straight!
So to all those blokes out there that have DFKed, been blown by, and fucked some ladyboys up the arse you don't have to worry.

A guy is being dominated by his dominatrix and she is letting him suck her strap on cock. Once she is satisfied with his sucking she presses the cum button and releases fake cum into his mouth.
Gay or straight ?

And you have tried this ??

jellyshots
22-10-2013, 06:48 PM
I think the point Bro Ahlungor was making was if you've willingly done one or more of the following. But the first point is also a given.

As for the last one. If the guy is imagining that he's sucking a real cock, yes, he's gay...

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2013, 06:49 PM

Gay or straight ?

Of course, according to 3Clive, nothing is Gay !

jellyshots
22-10-2013, 06:51 PM

Of course, according to 3Clive, nothing is Gay !

Don't you mean 8inches, or LongNstrong? I think his names are pretty gay sounding enough...

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2013, 06:59 PM
Don't you mean 8inches, or LongNstrong? I think his names are pretty gay sounding enough...

Hi brother Jelly,

3Clive was a brother who was only active for a short time then disappeared, he's kind of cool, and his classics post was an open invitations to forum brothers to form a circle and do a group jerking off kind of bonding session - and as he said it, Nothing gay of course!

And the actual user name was CliveCliveClive

Cheers

rubntug
22-10-2013, 07:05 PM
LOL@CunningLinguist - dude, you're a bigger freak than me!

Whatever does it for you man - all good!

CunningLinguist
22-10-2013, 07:08 PM

No!
I was just posing a question ...

CunningLinguist
22-10-2013, 07:13 PM
LOL@CunningLinguist - dude, you're a bigger freak than me!

Whatever does it for you man - all good!

Hey I was just asking the question, it doesn't mean I have done it!
Here is another:
You find yourself with a woman who wants to be a man, she is hot and you fuck her: are you gay ?
She is on hormones now and starting to lose her titties and get hairy and a deep voice, still hot though, you fuck her: are you gay yet ?
Now she is post op, she has a penis, and is not so hot, you fuck her up the arse this time: are you gay yet ?

rubntug
22-10-2013, 07:15 PM
No!
I was just posing a question ...

To answer your question (re: Dominatrix) - no, not gay.

It's a means to an end - he's there seeing a dominatrix because he obviously derives pleasure from a woman dominating him, not a guy, so he's getting pleasure from the punishment/humiliation she's dishing out, not from the act itself

rubntug
22-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Here is another:
You find yourself with a woman who wants to be a man, she is hot and you fuck her: are you gay ?
She is on hormones now and starting to lose her titties and get hairy and a deep voice, still hot though, you fuck her: are you gay yet ?
Now she is post op, she has a penis, and is not so hot, you fuck her up the arse this time: are you gay yet ?

No and no.

First instance, she's still a woman - second instance, you know that she WAS a woman (and you don't knock back anal when the opportunity presents itself)

BTW, we've ruined this thread - so I think it's better to start a new one.

CunningLinguist
22-10-2013, 07:22 PM
To answer your question (re: Dominatrix) - no, not gay.

It's a means to an end - he's there seeing a dominatrix because he obviously derives pleasure from a woman dominating him, not a guy, so he's getting pleasure from the punishment/humiliation she's dishing out, not from the act itself

Correct, somehow I knew that you knew the right answer :)
I suppose you knew that I knew that you knew as well ...

CunningLinguist
22-10-2013, 07:23 PM
No and no.

First instance, she's still a woman - second instance, you know that she WAS a woman (and you don't knock back anal when the opportunity presents itself)

BTW, we've ruined this thread - so I think it's better to start a new one.

What was the thread about again ...

rubntug
22-10-2013, 07:26 PM
What was the thread about again ...

Ideas on opening a new shop (with a particular emphasis on 'non-gay acts' it seems) :D

DarkZero01
22-10-2013, 07:38 PM
answering the original post:
perhaps you can hire some Jap AV stars (if possible) i am going to be your loyal customer if u do that :shout:

CunningLinguist
22-10-2013, 08:04 PM
Ideas on opening a new shop (with a particular emphasis on 'non-gay acts' it seems) :D

Ahh yes, sorry OP!
I reckon an online booking system is the way to go!

animatrix
22-10-2013, 08:38 PM
I think offering punters the ability to let them film their PSE session with an WL would be an interesting concept. It would be awesome to have the ability to re-live your punting experience watching it on the TV at home :)

CunningLinguist
22-10-2013, 09:45 PM
I think offering punters the ability to let them film their PSE session with an WL would be an interesting concept. It would be awesome to have the ability to re-live your punting experience watching it on the TV at home :)

Then the shop could sell the footage to an online porn site as well ...

Licker
22-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Then the shop could sell the footage to an online porn site as well ...

Or the punter could post it to youtube for his friends to review.

Yeah, like that's going to happen.:shout:

stevegao888
23-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Hi

Since there really a lot of places to visit in Sydney, I think there is two aspect of it, one is the fundamental quality of the place, benchmark yourself against the best in industry
(1) Girls - no need to say
(2) Service - 5 star, 64, 533 is excellent mostly
(3) Person that run the place - booking management, client relations
(4) Price point - 5 star is excellent but on pricy side, but depends on who do you talk to, but lower the price lower the profit

Get the 4 things right then the place might be busy enough.... the problem I see is 5 star type is busy enough of quality and 64/533/40 is busy enough evenly not as good mange,
anything below will decrease profit margin, as most would rather spend time have sex with girls then talking to them, unless you lower the price then margin suffer, will girl willing
to earn less?

another aspect - New ideas
(1) Message then FS been offer in other country and practice in a lot of place in Sydney
(2) K + FS again common in other country
(3) Different party and social event, I think is also excellent ideas

Really if it can be done is excellent, but problem is price.

(4) different service SM / golden shower will attract different people

My ideas
(5) May be try room visit ( HK style ) .... all girl in own room and client walk pass ring the belt.... with clock showing time left and booking availability
(6) Online booking - booking must arrive 10 min early or call to confirm if late

Save time for introduce, if client know who 2-3 he want to see but cannot decide he can go in and manage himself,
sorry I bull shit too much

jellyshots
23-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Hi brother Jelly,

3Clive was a brother who was only active for a short time then disappeared, he's kind of cool, and his classics post was an open invitations to forum brothers to form a circle and do a group jerking off kind of bonding session - and as he said it, Nothing gay of course!

And the actual user name was CliveCliveClive

Cheers

Hi,

Oh, yeah I remember him... But better yet, we've had a good ole fashioned lynching work again.

CunningLinguist
23-10-2013, 05:55 PM
Hi,

Oh, yeah I remember him... But better yet, we've had a good ole fashioned lynching work again.

How many times is that now ?

jellyshots
23-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Not sure. There was a while bomb run too and of you include the other half dozen or more pretend mates...

x11
24-10-2013, 12:02 PM
how about cosplay night.?!?!

girls in white body armour. .. add anime blue or red hair... hmmmm

hairy1231
25-10-2013, 01:32 AM
how about cosplay night.?!?!

girls in white body armour. .. add anime blue or red hair... hmmmm

that'd be awesome. not only will they get more regular punters but also attract nerdy otaku guys into punting XP